All Comments on 'Plans Change'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That's the problem with all these people and their screwed up thinking. There's something called a slippery slope. Other aspect of it is " the law of diminishing returns". They get into stupid stuff just because it's kind of exciting, and then the excitement wears off and you got to get into something that's more stupid. And they get into this stuff because their minds are twisted up by a very bent heart. It's all about them, it's all about their excitement and their feelings and their wants - although they might like to spin it as needs or a fling or just sex or doesn't mean anything. It's just all about them - selfish narcissistic fools. Keep reading that kind of crap and you'll end up being one of them, programming it into your brain. "You can't fix stupid, but you can get it a court date..."

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Mostly good, but the aftermath seemed incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She saw 'her truth' in the files she found on his computer.

:

People now use terms like 'my truth' and 'your truth' to base their beliefs and actions upon.

I gotta admit, it can be convenient when we pick out just the facts or assumptions that we like to build our own personal versions of the truth from.

:

Perhaps best of all, the resulting variety of versions makes it difficult to use THE truth against us.

drbenchpress66drbenchpress668 months ago

Hmm gotta admit the evidence against him did look damning haha

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would have been great if Sharon had finally recognized her mistake and expressed her regrets. I guess she had none. Hope she suffers.

Calico75Calico752 months ago

Cute story. Lots of fun characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That was so much fun to read. You have seriously creative stories that I have been enjoying. Keep up the great work.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...