All Comments on 'Plans Come Together Ch. 03'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SweboSwebo8 months ago

Oooh. Cue dramatic music.

Lisa. Sigh. Fuck Lisa [✔️].

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

What's coming up next!

5

nthusiasticnthusiastic8 months ago

I’d hoped Lisa would have matured somewhat and I’m saddened she’s just as shallow as before. I wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up with Matt anyway, if he can keep from drinking himself into oblivion every night. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

servant111servant1118 months ago

Ok you got me addicted… Well done.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good to see the mention of both canoes and kajaks.

I also saw that the "writer" of the story wondered about leaving the canoes and kayaks unattended on the shore of the lake. In the Helsinki area that is very much the norm even in areas with plenty of other people potentially around (although expensive paddles might be taken with you) - something that I found difficult to get used to.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think Sisko is often forgotten, but should be mentioned nevertheless, cause I always liked DS9 and it gives the Star Trek argument more punch. :)

5

LwcbyLwcby8 months ago
Damn!!!

I can't but think he fucked up!!! That Amy was starting to come around, now he's out!!!😪

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Pretty half-assed plan...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Vale, do widzenia, adios, Verabschiedung, and sayōnara to plan #4

kierrazizkierraziz8 months ago

Very much enjoying this story, however, this paragraph particularily confused me:

"No one knew more about my obsession with Lisa than Mike - except possibly Lisa herself. He knew that she was my white whale, my bete noire."

White whale and bete noire are diametrically opposed to each other - white whale being relentlessly, or obsessively persuied; bete noir being something detested.

Although I can see Kyle morphing into this current dichotomy during the course of the week; as far as Mike is aware, she is purely his white whale.

KrittaKritta8 months ago

Excellent, as always.

Kierraziz, I think perhaps he detests his inability to shake his obsession.

Comentarista82Comentarista828 months ago

I would have dumped Lisa LONG before he finally decided to, because it was VERY clear it was only going to be when she wanted it (at least once they got to the cottage and he managed to snag Bailey): difference is that Bailey's a real woman and Lisa's just playing at it. Oh yeah...she has the looks, hair and body, but not the mind and heart by any means.

Interesting how you surprised Kyle with Diane catching him. What's that about?? 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Still to simpy with a girl that in her eyes he isn't nearly good enough for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES