Planting a Few Seeds

Story Info
Guy encourages wife's boss to see how far he can go.
1.9k words
4.51
11.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While this story contains no male to male contact, it does involve a man eating a creampie.

It was Pen's office party and we thought it would never get over. Some of the guys just wouldn't go home. Pen's boss was moving to San Diego and this was his farewell. His name was Dennis and he had been flirting with my wife for almost a year. Pen commuted from Denver to our home in Greeley and some days it was just a long drive. They had developed a friendship of sorts and went out to grab a bite to eat sometimes after work so Pen didn't have to drive in rush hour traffic.

I went to an office get-together one evening and had a chance to meet all the people Pen worked with, including Dennis. He was a funny, outgoing guy, and was pretty sharp. We had a chance to chat for a while and he told me how much he enjoyed working with Pen and how much he valued her input at work. He appreciated all the time she put in on a project the team was putting together, even when it involved some extra hours for the whole team some nights.

Now and then, the team would go out for a quick dinner if they worked too late, complements of the company. Sometimes it was the entire team and a couple times, it was just Pen and Dennis since Pen was the only one who lived out of town. No big deal. It happens frequently in the tech world.

One evening, I got a call from Dennis while I was waiting for Pen to get home. He seemed a little nervous and admitted that he may have said a couple things that may have offended Pen. Of course, I wondered just what that was, and asked him. He said they were out having dinner earlier and he'd had a couple drinks and told Pen he thought she was attractive and desirable. He said Pen got uncomfortable and said she had to leave. He apologized again for his actions. I told him I thought we needed to meet and talk about it. I could sense the nervousness in his voice but assured him not to worry, that I just had something I wanted to discuss with him. We agreed to meet that weekend for lunch in Denver.

When Pen got home, I could tell she was a bit upset. She finally told me that she thought Dennis was hitting on her at dinner earlier and it made her uncomfortable. We talked about it for a while and I told her she was a desirable woman and if he'd had a couple drinks, he may have just said some things he regretted. That seemed to calm her down the more she thought about it. We talked a little more and I asked her if she thought Dennis was attractive. She said she hadn't really thought about it before but she guessed he was. Then she went on to say, she was married and didn't need anyone but me. (I noticed she didn't say she didn't say she didn't "want" anyone but me though.) Later that evening when we were in bed, I asked her if it flattered her that another guy was interested in her. She admitted that it was flattering, since she was 50. I was thinking, a seed has been planted.

Dennis and I met for lunch and I could tell he was nervous. Dennis told me that he was also married and his wife traveled a lot with her job. I told him to relax and before long we were just enjoying the conversation. I finally asked him what he thought about Pen. He admitted that he thought that she was smart, attractive and he enjoyed being around her. He apologized again for hitting on her. Then I said something that made his jaw drop open. I asked him what he would say if I told him to go for it and see how far he could get with Pen, without her knowing that I was part of it. All I wanted, was to be kept in the loop on what was going on. I told him that I'd tried to get Pen interested in playing 20 years ago without any luck, and it was still a fantasy of mine.

I told Dennis to just take it slow. This wasn't going to be easy. He agreed and we both left smiling.

Over the next couple months, I could tell Pen would come home frustrated in some ways. Our sex life doubled, sometimes having sex as soon as she got home. She would bring up that she thought Dennis was still hitting on her sometimes. I'd ask her if she was getting turned on by any of it, and while she always said no, I could tell she was.

One night while we were having sex, I told her to call me Dennis while we were fucking. She stiffened up and got pissed for a little while but I reassured her it was just some harmless role playing. After that, she started getting into it and when I was going down on her one night, she said, "Eat me Dennis." She knew this role playing also turned me on. Dennis meanwhile, kept me informed on his progress at the office and how, when he would give her a hug, she returned it now. He even kissed he on the cheek goodbye a couple times after dinners.

Meanwhile, our roleplaying at home had gotten to the point where I told Pen that if she really wanted to make this happen for real, she had my approval. This continued for weeks without her committing to anything.

That brings us up to the night of Dennis's farewell party.

The meal was great and there was plenty of drinking and dancing going on. There were about 20 people there at the beginning and as the night went on, some started leaving for home. A couple of the guys just wouldn't leave though so the later it got, the more toasted Pen got. I think she was trying to get the liquid courage up to a point where she could go through with it. After the last employees finally left around midnight, Pen and Dennis were dancing. I left and went to the Marriot next door and got a room.

When I returned and saw them go back to the table, I motioned Dennis to come out to the lobby. I asked him how things were going and he said pretty good. I asked him if he thought Pen was ready and he smiled and said he thought she was. I gave him a key to the room and told him to tell Pen he was taking her to a room because I thought we had both had too much to drink and shouldn't drive home. I'd wait in the parking lot for an hour before going up to the room. If he wasn't successful, I'd see him in the parking lot sooner.

A half hour came and went as I sat in the car. After an hour, I figured something had to be happening and had to pull my hard cock out and start stoking it, imagining what was happening in room 212. I had to keep stopping so I wouldn't cum. About 1:30, I couldn't wait any longer and went up to the room. When I was standing in front of the door, I didn't know what to do. Should I knock? Should I just walk in?

Finally, I just opened the door quietly and walked in and closed the door behind me. It was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. It took a while for my eyes to adjust to the dark. I walked into the room and saw both lying on the bad naked. Pen was either asleep or passed out, I wasn't sure. Dennis was caressing her breasts softly. The room smelled of sex and my cock was as hard as a rock.

Dennis looked up at me and just smiled. I could make out the glistening coming from Pen's wet pussy. I quickly removed my clothes and let my hard cock spring free from my pants. I slowly got on the bed on the other side of Pen and started to stroke her body gently as well. I kissed and sucked her nipple very gently so I wouldn't wake her. My hand made its way down to her pussy and my finger ran lightly along her slit and was soon covered in wetness. I couldn't resist bringing my finger up to my face and smelling it. It was amazing.

Before I knew what I was doing, I took a tentative lick of my finger. It was almost sweet and the scent was almost overpowering. I kissed her breast again and then started moving down her body, kissing and tasting. Before long, I was looking at her pussy in the dim light, seeing where it had leaked the cum Dennis had deposited just a short time earlier. I don't know what came over me, but I had to taste her. At first, my tongue licked lightly around the edges of her swollen lips. Then my tongue went deep inside her, scooping out a large blob of Dennis's cum. Pen was now stating to react, her hips starting to gyrate against my mouth.

I looked over at Dennis and saw he was stroking his cock, which had become hard again. He looked at me as if asking for permission. I smiled at him as I rolled away from Pen and off of the bed. I took a seat at the end of the bed as he climbed aboard and slid his cock deep inside her. It wasn't long before Pen was awake, wrapped her legs tightly around him and told him to fuck her harder. From my seat, I could see his cock sliding in and out of her. She was getting pretty vocal and let loose a loud moan of release when she came. It wasn't long before Dennis increased his pace and I saw his ass cheeks clench tightly as he dumped another load of cum into Pen. When he withdrew, I could see the slow flow of cum that poured from her. A few seconds later, Pen was asleep again. Dennis looked at me, smiled and got off of the bed. He indicated by signs that he was going to leave. I nodded and watched him get dressed and leave the room.

After he left, I crawled back on the bed and zeroed in on Pen's pussy with my mouth. I don't know what it was, but I was hooked on her pussy full of cum. I licked and I sucked and enjoyed every drop that I tasted. At that point, I could wait no more and shoved my own cock deep inside Pen's pussy. I was like a jackhammer and soon added my own cum to what little was left of Dennis's. I was beat and soon fell asleep next to my wife.

The next morning, Pen had a concerned look on her face but it was soon replaced by a smile after seeing the grin on mine. She said I wouldn't believe what Dennis had done the night before. He fucked her three times and ate her pussy after he came in her, every time.