Planting the Seeds of Submission Pt. 02

Story Info
A subs seedlings start to show.
2.8k words
4.73
5.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter two

A few hours later, things were a little different for both Brian and Susie.

Susie, after her orgasm, had realised what she had done and started to over analyse the whole day. Her anxiety levels peaked. She lay paralysed by her actions. Her breathing fast and erratic. After some moments she calmed herself down. She thought about it. She had to text Brian and apologise. She was lost in the moment. He would understand. Brian would understand, wouldn't he?

Brian was also realising a few home truths. He knew Susie wouldn't show. She had clearly got lost in the moment and got carried away. He smiled to himself. Shook his head. Still, he thought, it was fun and a great memory! Then he thought about his beloved Mary and the things they did, and what she would say about it all.

Brian thought he best text Susie so it wouldn't be uncomfortable between them when he saw her next. He certainly didn't want her to leave under these circumstances, plus there were still some potatoes to dig up and he couldn't do it by himself! He laughed and shook his head at the absurdity of the whole situation.

Brian went to the kitchen to find his mobile phone.

Susie went downstairs to get some water and compose herself, so she had a clear head for texting Brian.

Brian looked on the countertop, in his coat pocket and in his rucksack. No sign of the phone.

Susie poured herself a long glass of cold water. She drank the first half quickly. Took a breath and was just going in to finish the rest when the monotonous voice of Adam shouting her broke her thought process. She put the glass down by the sink and walked into the living room.

Brian scratched his chin. Thought for a minute. Then decided to ring his mobile from the land line.

Adam turned briefly to see Susie standing by the kitchen door. "oh, there you are babe, Nathan and Charlie are coming over tonight for the game and a few beers. Can you go to the shop and get some beers and nibbles and shit in for us?"

Susie frowned and was about to say something when Adam interrupted her knowing what was coming "aww come on babe, you went out the other night and I didn't get all pissy about it. Don't be a miserable cow, you can watch it with us if you like? Just don't be giving Nathan the come on like last time, you know he wants you!"

Susie and Adam got into a blazing row until the doorbell went and Susie answered it. It was Nathan. "Alright darlin" looking good! Is the big lad in?" Nathan asked cheerily.

Susie glared at him, pointed to the living room and retorted "He's in there and he isn't a big lad as you put it!" with the emphasis on the word big with additional air quotes just so Nathan fully understood her. Nathan laughed and pushed by her. Susie stormed upstairs to the bedroom and slammed the door.

Brian rang his phone. He followed the noise of the ringtone and found it down the side of the sofa, along with a few coins and a boiled sweet still wrapped. This day just gets better! He thought.

He sat down. Took a deep breath and opened a new message.

Susie sat on her bed in tears. She let Adam upset her again! She was annoyed that she snapped. Lying back her head fell onto the pillow. The sudden movement caused her phone to fall on the floor.

She sat up right, saw the phone and picked it up. She unlocked it and saw the new message she was sending to Brian. Shit! She cursed; she had momentarily forgot about that! Susie started typing out her message.

Brian had typed his message. Then deleted it and started again. Then deleted that one and was now looking at a blank screen with an equally blank expression on his face.

Susie was halfway through hers when she stopped and read it to check it. It started off well then turned into a rant about Adam, his obsession with her going with another man, the game tonight......she stopped. Deleted what she had typed about Adam and the rest of her rant and looked at the screen.

Brian didn't want to send Susie a message. He wanted to see her tomorrow as agreed. He had an idea that she wouldn't turn up but part of him, the crazy optimistic part of him, the part of him Mary always loved, was praying she would turn up. Brian put down his phone and put the kettle on.

Susie took a deep breath. She re read the messages she and Brian had exchanged earlier. She smiled. She started to rub her thighs together. She picked up the phone, typed her message and hit send. Susie fell back on her bed and squealed.

Brian heard the familiar beep of his phone. He picked it up, opened it and read the message. For the second time that day Brian nearly choked on his tea.

Morning came around quickly for Brian. Although he didn't get the sleep he needed. He was up at 06:00 and completed his morning routine with his usual efficiency. By 08.00 he had not only got up, dressed, had breakfast, read the paper, and tidied up he had also arrived at the allotment early to prepare things for his sexy little visitor.

Well, if he were to train his new recruit successfully he needed to be organised! Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!! Luckily, he only had the birds singing in the nearby bushes as a distraction as he went about his business.

Susie on the other hand was not so organised. If anything, Susie was a mess. After sending her cheeky and concise text to Brian, she ended up playing with her young firm body. Allowing her hands to roam freely over her curves, teasing her sensitive areas with wild abandon as her partner and is mates slowly got more pissed and loud downstairs.

However, as Susie got lost in her thoughts and the increasing feeling of an orgasm arriving at any minute, she suddenly remembered something 'Enjoy playing with your sweet pussy. It will be the last time without permission. Sarge'. She stopped instantly. She sat bolt upright on her bed. Fuck! I have already played today!!

Her mind began to race as an internal argument formed. I mean, he won't know, and well, we haven't technically started yet so one little play won't count surely? However, no matter what Susie did she could not bring herself to finish off what potentially could have been a most delicious orgasm. Even an hour of watching some mindless television and the promise of an early night could not stop Susie thinking and over thinking her dilemma.

As the night continued into the small hours Susie got more and more agitated. She tossed and turned. Thoughts of what the morning would bring and what Brian would do to her filled her head. Eventually she did finally fall asleep.

Brian was ready. It was 08:30. He was calm and relaxed. He sat on his bench, with a cuppa in hand, enjoying the quiet morning.

At half past eight Susie was barely awake and trying to get ready. Her lack of sleep had not diminished her horny state and the previous evening's dilemma had reared its ugly head once more as she toyed with the idea of a quick play. She pulled on a pair of shorts and a loose fitting t shirt over a set of white underwear. She brushed her teeth, gave her hair a quick comb, picked up her bag and quietly crept downstairs.

The living room was a mess as she predicted it would be. Another reason to be doing what she was about to do. Susie realised she felt no guilt at that moment. She looked around the room for life one last time then slipped out the front door unnoticed.

Brian saw Susie approach the gate, push it open, walk through and close it. He smiled, took a deep breath, and stood up. He walked a few paces forward and waited. His tall wiry figure stood still in the morning breeze.

Susie, head down, walked to her plot. She looked up and saw the rake like figure she recognised so well. She smiled and felt a sense of calmness. Minutes later she was standing in front of Brian.

"Morning Sarge! Private Susie reporting for duty Sir!" Susie gave Brian her biggest beam and saluted him. Her excitement was short lived. Brian did not respond. He just looked at his watch. Then he looked at Susie through cold eyes. She visibly shuddered. "You are 2 minutes late." "Yeah but Sarge, I didn't sleep wel..." "Silence!" Brian's harsh tone made Susie jump. Susie also felt aroused. How does he do that?!

"Go to my shed. There is a small blue stool on the right as you walk in. wait there for me" Susie heard nothing but the sound of Brian's voice. It sounded distant but she could still hear it. She found herself walking without hesitation to the small wooden building. She sat on the stool and waited as instructed. Brian watched her. Raised an eyebrow. Thought for a moment. Smiled. Then took a slow walk to the shed.

Brian sat in his chair. To his left sat Susie. She watched him walk in and sit down. Her eyes never leaving him. Brian's chair was raised on a few bricks giving him some height advantage over the girl sitting on the small blue stool. Brian looked at her. His steely blue eyes drilling into Susie's soul. She felt vulnerable, she felt naked, she felt wet.

"Kneel before me Private slut" Brian whispered in a deep tone. Susie obliged without question. "Now I have been hard all morning and I need some relief so be a good girl and take my cock out." Susie let out a small moan. She again obliged him without question, using her small fingers to nimbly undo Brian's trousers and fish out his hard cock.

Brian's impressive erection caught Susie off guard. The fact the old man was even hard somehow shocked Susie, but it was its size that struck her. Literally and figuratively. "Suck it. Suck it like your life depends on it. Fail me and I will kick you out of this shed without a second thought" Again the deep tone of Brian's voice reached right into Susie's soul and she involuntarily quivered.

Susie took Brian's cock in her tiny hand and started to slide it up and down the shaft. Pulling it towards her face she looked up at Brian, opened her mouth and slid his angry purple helmet inside. Brian moaned. Susie's mouth was soft and hot. Her velvet tongue caressed the underside of his member as she began to tease him.

Sucking on him gently and licking his appendage from bottom to top Susie soon had Brian's cock covered in her saliva. Susie never took her eyes off his. Both of them relaxed as Susie got into a natural rhythm. Brian was enjoying the attention Susie afforded him, but he wanted more. He knew she wanted more too.

Without warning Susie felt Brian's large, rough hands grab her head and hold her millimetres away from the tip of his cock. The saliva slowly dripped out of Susie's mouth and onto Brian's throbbing head. Susie still kept eye contact.

"Put your hands behind your back, there's a good slut" Again Brian's command has the desired effect on Susie and she willingly obeys, the moan this time more evident by its volume. Brian slowly pushes Susie's head down, forcing his hard cock into her wet wanting mouth. The knock on the shed door disturbs Brian's concentration and Susie pulls herself away. "Do not move!" Brian whispers. "Who is it, I'm busy!" Brian asks in an abrupt tone.

"Sorry Brian, its Tony, just wondered if you had a minute to go throu...." "Tony come back later mate, I am just pricking out and at a delicate stage" As he replied, Brian grabbed his cock and smacked Susie on the nose. She stifled a giggle. "No worries catch you in the week then". Steps were heard as Tony left. The two in the shed stared at each other. Susie was about to speak but Brian gabbed her head with his hands and slid his still hard cock in her mouth. Susie moaned but did not resist. Brian smiled.

"I do not remember giving you permission to stop what you were doing, private slut. If I want to face fuck you I will. Whenever and wherever I want. No excuses!" Susie moaned again and slid more of Brian's cock in her mouth without needing Brian's assistance. Brian smirked at this and continued with his verbal assault.

"Next time someone knocks on my shed door you will continue to do as I have instructed" another moan vibrated against Brian's balls as Susie took all of him in her mouth and forced him down her throat. "I don't even need to hold your head do I, slut? You love this. That's it. You face fuck yourself on my cock! I bet you wanted Tony to open the door didn't you? So he could see you on your knees sucking my hard dick?" Another moan and quiver.

Brian knew he had her. "Pull down those shorts of yours and your wet panties too. Only down to your thighs mind. Looks sluttier that way, open those legs as wide as they will go!" Susie, whilst still with Brian lodged down her throat, somehow managed to push her shorts and panties to just passed her ass. Her clothes restricted opening her legs too much but like a good girl she obliged.

Brian continued. "Right put your hands back and grab your ass, now spread your peachy cheeks. Expose your wet pussy and puckered asshole. Let whoever comes our way next see what a true slut you really are private!"

The old man was getting carried away and knew he was close. He still had one last thing to do. Susie was still doing all she had been told. Her head still bobbing up and down at a furious pace on Brian's cock. She felt the cool air tickle her most intimate parts, heightening the experience, as she held her cheeks open.

Brian reached for a garden cane. It was thin and long. Brian rested it on Susie's back then slid it down to the crack of her ass. "Let go of your ass. Play with your pussy. I will count to ten and you will cum hard, so will I. You will swallow every last drop, private." As he finished speaking he cracked the cane across Susie's left ass cheek. She moaned, seemed stunned for a moment but then carried on with the same vigour as before.

As Brian counted from one to ten he alternated his spankings on Susie's ass cheeks. By the end, she had bright red stripes across both globes. She came hard right on cue, just as Brian did, shooting load after load down Susie's throat. She took it all. Not one precious drop spilled.

Brian sat back and sighed. He looked at Susie, now lying on the floor, panting, a fine sheen of sweat covering her skin. She glowed in the morning light that shone through the shed window. Brian had never seen such a beautiful sight. Susie finally recovered enough to sit back on the stool and make herself presentable.

She looked at him and smiled. "Thank you. Thank you soo much. That was better than I ever imagined!" she started to cry, Brian stood up moved to her side and hugged her close. It took some twenty minutes before he agreed to let her go.

The silence between them had become a little awkward. Susie sorted herself out and told Brian she was going home. Brian shook his head. "Are you okay, lass?". "Yes...yes I am...". "You sure? I mean I got....". "I'm fine, honestly, truly" Susie stood in front of the tall thin wiry old man, hugged him, reached up and kissed him gently then left.

Brian did not move from that spot for a few minutes. He watched the small frame move slowly and unsteadily down the path and out of sight. Brian sighed heavily as he sat down. Whilst he waited for his kettle to boil he picked up his mobile phone and flicked it open.

He scrolled to Susie's message and looked at it 'Sarge, face fuck me hard! Make me take your cock down my throat! Make me your cum bucket! Do it! Fucking use me! I need it!!! Yours Private slut Susie xxx'. Brian smiled and replied 'Mission accomplished Private slut. See you soon. Sarge'.