Plastic Knickers

Story Info
Going out in Plastic Knickers is fun!
937 words
4.55
3.6k
3

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/17/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers

I need a rest. Sitting on a bench near the shopping centre stairs, I drink my takeaway latte. I'm feeling the tension ebb...for reasons I'll explain later. I clutch my shopping bag of shampoo and shower gel, the plastic is really soothing. Plastic is the only thing on my fervoured mind right now.

I swig from the steaming cup and look up. A hot woman is coming down the stairs. She stops, right there in public, and hoists her mid-length skirt up. I gasp at the sight of her hot pink, hot PVC panties. She smiles, descends the steps, sits next to me and makes me blush.

"Yes. You might want to pull your jacket down," she says. "I can see your black wet-look knickers."

I go from red to reddest - deeper in hue than her deep shiny pink PVC knickers. She nudges me and beckons. I follow her through the throng of shoppers to her car.

Her name is Fiona. She has the darkest brown eyes and looks great without make-up on. She drives me to a secluded picnic area where she suggests we swap knickers.

I ease myself into her kinky pink full panties and she pulls my black shiny plastic bikini briefs to one side of her bottom. I take her doggy style as our kinky panties rub and become wetter. They cling to every heaving muscle. I work her harder in heady pleasure. Her wet pussy feels smoother when contrasted with our shiny knickers. She pulls me in to her bottom as I explode inside her. Then I realise how loud she moans. I pull out and spin her round to finish her off with my tongue. I can taste my own salted cream as she reaches a climax.

My chin drips with both of our juiced passions as she lets go of my hair. A car parks up as we hastily straighten our clothes up. My anxiety of going out in public in my noisy knickers has abated. I couldn't have dreamed of this adventure in my wildest dreams.

"Come on," Fiona says, "I'll show you my kinky wardrobe collection."

It feels strange going to this woman's house after just meeting a little over two hours ago. I know we had the most intimate of couplings but I wouldn't say I know her. I mean, she could be anyone. Saying that, she has given me the confidence to be kinky outside. I suppose Fiona makes me feel relaxed.

We get to her place. It's well kept and modest. She doesn't offer me a coffee. Instead, she lifts her skirt again and I'm transfixed by her in my black PVC bikini briefs. I must have been daydreaming.

As I 'snap out of it', a man - her husband? - is pulling my elbow. Fiona tries to dissuade him. Then she takes my other arm as I try to protest. They sit me down in a chair by the patio doors. The man - Jonathan - is her husband. He tells me to be still and keep my mouth shut. He leads his wife into the back garden where he rubs her tight arse. He helps her out of her skirt, kissing her neck. She bends over a patio table and he pulls her panties - my panties - aside and enters her. The neighbours can see them fucking. I am a captive audience too. He is really rough with her.

He pulls her hair back. She pants as I hear her plastic creak. I can hear him hitting her plastic as he thrusts. Fiona is caressing her boobs. All I can think about is 'sloppy seconds.' I'm surprised Jonathan can't smell sex on his wife. He slaps her arse and pulls out. His throbbing cock spurts jizz all over her arse. My panties are covered in his hot dripping cream. Fiona straighens her skirt.

Jonathan grabs me. Fiona tries to lure her husband away. She can't distract him. His arms are thick. Neither of us are any sort of match for his athletic frame. He stands me up. He rips at the waist of my jeans.

"Those are my wife's knickers," he booms. "What the hell?"

Fiona tries to make some bullshit up about me being incontinent or something. He's having none of it. He drags me out in the garden. He orders us to fuck.

The elderly neighbour shields her gaze with her hand and evaporates into the foliage. Fiona tells me to lay on my back. She straddles me.

"Are you sure?"

"Shut up and fuck," Fiona interrupts.

Her husband holds his hands up as if it wasn't his choice. I pull Fiona's pink plastic knickers aside as I ease my cock out. Being outside and watched, surprisingly, makes me horny. I grab Fiona's tits and pull her into my throbbing cock. I work her pussy. Her juices and I our plastic are audible as Fiona protests. She groans breathlessly. I thrust. My balls are slapping her kinky outfit. Fiona shivers, bucks, squirts and collapses. Her falling squeezes my cock and I cum.

Fiona's husband watches my stringy spuzz hit his lawn. Fighting for my breath, I can see he's satisfied. He tells me to grab my stuff and don't come back. I try to apologise but he doesn't seem at all bothered. He's quite in control and I can see he enjoyed it.

I slope off down the road to the bus-stop. As a bus approaches there's a spring in my step. I'll never worry about noisy knickers again. The possibilities, it seems, wearing kinky stuff out, are endless.

MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers