Plastic Pleasure - Michelle Ch. 01

Story Info
Zachariah watches the news.
993 words
4.2
10.7k
4

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Hello! Thanks for reading another one of my stories! I've read various comments that have questioned why there isn't any anal or vaginal sex. Specifically, why the men in these stories don't use their slaves, such as Natalie and Emily, in any way they see fit. The answer is simple! I'm just not interested in writing about anal or vaginal penetration. I find it boring and it's not fun for me to write. Oral sex, however, whether it's dick sucking, pussy licking, ass slurping or foot worship, I absolutely LOVE! Especially when it's hard face fucking, such as deepthroat or throatjobs. So, just to make it clear, when you're reading my stories you should never expect to see anal or vaginal penetration. Anyway, for those that still want to read my work - I hope you enjoy! You'll be introduced to the new FAC soon!)

*** Another Day Serving Zachariah. ***

Zachariah whistled, waiting until the high-pitched echo stopped before he called out: "Natalie, get in here!"

Natalie finished wiping down the bench in the kitchen just as she heard the voice from down the hall. "Coming, Master!" She folded the tea towel, then checked her chest to ensure her cleavage was up to par. Zachariah made her wear a black and white maid outfit that just barely covered her nipples, leaving the majority of her tits exposed. She left the kitchen, nodding to herself in satisfaction at the sparkly-clean result. The sound of her heels reverberated through the corridor with each step, until she entered the living room where luxurious red carpet covered the floor.

She watched as the man loosened the sash on his robe and pulled the sides apart, revealing his naked body underneath. He didn't even look at her, and she knew he expected her to drop to her knees and begin servicing him. That was exactly what she did.

"That's it," Zachariah cooed as he felt the android's warm mouth envelop the tip of his cock. He lifted the television remote off the edge of the lounge and flicked through the channels.

Zachariah paid no attention to his suck pet as he browsed the channels. Upon reaching Channel 7, which was the local news, he was about to skip past it like he always did. However, the message at the bottom of the screen caught his attention.

'FAC Productions reveals a new range of cocksleeves accessible to the public.'

Even though he had his android worshipping his crotch, Zachariah found the announcement interesting. "Nnngh," he groaned as he felt Natalie's throat clench around his cock. He reflexively bucked his hips, forcing his length further down her neck before relaxing into the couch again.

A reporter began speaking on the television, standing beside a square-shaped structure. "Thanks, Roger," she said, addressing the previous speaker, "I'm about to enter one of many FAC relief booths placed around the city of Wintona."

The man on the other half of the screen asked, "How many of these booths are in our city, Alaina?"

"I'm told there are five in Wintona, three in Xavier and two in Brunswick." The reporter moved to the entrance of the structure. "Not all major cities have FAC relief booths yet, but the company president intends to construct them throughout the country."

"Would you mind giving us a look inside, Alaina?" Roger asked.

Zachariah chuckled at the disapproval on the reporter's face but was glad when she entered the small building.

The interior was simple, which drew attention to the woman kneeling in the centre. She had wide hips and her breasts practically spilled from the tight, black bra hiding her nipples. Her dark red hair was pulled into a ponytail above her head. A wide, warm grin filled her face as her bright blue eyes met Alaina's. "Good afternoon, are you here to use me?"

"Uh, n-no," Alaina's discomfort was obvious. "But I'm glad to see you enjoy your work!"

"Uh-huh! I'm so lucky! I'm gonna get used by so many people, I'll make lots of guys happy!" The bubbly android giggled, looking the reporter up and down suggestively before winking, "Lots of gals, too."

Zachariah laughed at the red-haired android's forwardness, then looked down at Natalie for the first time. "Just suck the tip for now."

Having throated Zachariah's dick multiple times each day for the past several weeks, she'd grown accustomed to his size. The risk of gagging and exposing herself as a human disguised as an android was minimal. She wrapped her lips around the thick, pre-cum oozing crown.

She was grateful for the reprieve. It amazed her just how malleable a throat could be, which she understood all too well. Natalie brushed a lock of hair behind her ear so she could keep her eyes focused on Zachariah's, even though he paid no mind to her. That was just one of the things he demanded in her service - look at him because there is nothing more important to her than Zachariah. Another dollop of pre-nut trickled out of his cock, which Natalie swallowed.

"Gonna cum," the man said, glancing at the girl for the second time since she began blowing him. "Don't swallow it straight away."

He didn't order her to suck harder, so Natalie just kept her pace - gently massaging his crown with slow, back and forth tongue-strokes. After another thirty seconds, she felt his thighs squeeze around her head, and soon after, thick ropes of cum shot into her mouth. She let the man fill her face hole up and watched as his face twisted with pleasure.

"Open, show me, then gargle," he ordered, spreading his legs again.

Natalie obeyed, tilting her head back to give him a good view of his gift to her. She gargled it gently, and when Zachariah was satisfied, he relaxed into the lounge again.

"Swallow."

Thick, creamy seed ran down her throat when she gulped the mouthful down.

"Go and rake the backyard."