All Comments on 'Plastic Pleasure - Michelle Ch. 01'

by Lovetoilet

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Weeks?

Natalie has been with this guy for weeks and it has not come out that she is a human? How does she eat? That red stuff is for the androids,is it made for humans to eat too? Eating cum is good protein but will not keep you going for weeks. Does Natalie drink any water or eat anything during this time? Where does she sleep or go to the bathroom?

LovetoiletLovetoiletabout 3 years agoAuthor
I handled this one weirdly.

I explain things better in the Emily version of the story. Coulda handled Natalie's story a bit better if I'm being honest, with the human survival aspect I mean.

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issuesover 2 years ago

Please don't apologize for your username or handling of this particular story. Any author in any genre will tell you that writing is the easiest part of authorship, and that the real work comes in the editing.

Don't let another seven months go by. Editorial help is easy to find in here. I'll check back.

mi

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 1 year ago

Writing words is easy enough; it's the creative process, piecing everything together in a cohesive manner that gives sense is the difficult part -- and, of course, the ever dreadful Show don't Tell aspect of writing. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovetoilet@Lovetoilet
New to Literotica. I really enjoy writing! Story with some erotica is always fun. And please note, the name Lovetoilet has nothing to do with scat, although I do like watersports. It's another way of saying 'Cum Toilet'! Most of my stories involve a heavy focus on sucking dic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES