All Comments on 'Platinum Anniversary'

by LoquiSordidaAdMe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!

Out-damn-standing story! A perfect mix of love, sex, and eroticism! A 2nd chapter (next morning) perhaps?

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: WOW!

Aw. Thank you Anonymous commenter. That made my day. I don't have plans for a chapter 2 yet, but I am curious to figure out what's going to happen with that electric toothbrush. I mean, would you ever brush your teeth with it again? I'll see if I can come up with more sexy ideas for Tanya and Michael.

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago
Romantic

That was a very enjoyable read. A married couple who are still in love with one another and still wanting to please each other during their coupling without a lot of kink or people involve, just emotion and love for one another. Thank you.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Romantic

Thanks Dreamer. It is definitely difficult to find stories about everyday monogamous sex. That's why I challenged myself to write one. It turns out it's not easy. I'm glad you appreciate the effort. Comments like yours make it worth it.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueabout 6 years ago
Nice work Loqui

Lit's notification system doesn't work 100% - I found this through the Feedback Forum.

Nice work.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Nice work Loqui

No worries, EB. Thanks for the read. That was quite a review Carnevil9 gave me on the Story Feedback forum. Of course he had some great things to say about your "Songs of Seduction - Water" story too. The guy obviously has good taste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoquiSordidaAdMe@LoquiSordidaAdMe
I've been reading stories on Literotica since the the 90s. Personally, I find written erotica more arousing that photos or videos, and I always gravitated towards simple stroke stories. When I first decided to write for Literotica, my only goal was to write the kind of stories...