Play Between Feet

Story Info
The lure of a foot fetish is too great for some...
12.1k words
4.3k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Rhea and Byleth were inseparable -- after that first night together, where they had indulged one another in their feet. No one else there knew quite why they were barely even separable, always together, even though Byleth was as quiet as ever, though it was plain to see.

Of course, Byleth didn't tell anyone about their night together and Rhea assured him it was their little secret too. Only, not a shameful one at all -- just one that they wanted to keep private for themselves. He found more boldness with words around her, that stirring of wanting to use his voice coming up more and more when he was with Rhea, though they still took great care not to talk about what had happened between them where there was a chance that someone could hear.

He'd come into the throne room just after Rhea had left one day, having just missed her. Byleth sighed and pursed his lips. That was a shame, though not something that he could do anything about.

Curious, he paced softly up to her throne and swallowed hard. For there was a slightly damp, bare footprint on the marble floor. It could only have belonged to Rhea.

He shuddered at the knowledge. She had taken her shoes off. And such a small, innocuous thing still made his heart sing with joy and his length, however soft, stir against his body. It was as if she had known that he would be coming by.

He couldn't not think about how her feet had felt that night, how the soft skin had melded over his face, how her feet had filled his mouth as he had sucked on them with all the passion in his body. Her toes had got so slippery and wet with his saliva and it had been simply too intoxicating, as if he was someone else living a different life and ingesting far too much fine wine, to not swirl his tongue around and around.

"Unngghh..."

He tried to suppress his groan as much as he could, though that was harder than ever, his shaft throbbing, growing hard within his underwear and trousers. The night had been so special to him, how her toes had been so soft against his tongue, how her soft, flowery scent had wrapped around him, making him want to lean into the essence of her more and more. There had not been a single rough spot of skin on her feet, everything smooth and well taken care of. Yet it was still a memory that he played over and over again in his memory, admiring the curves of her feet, how the folds of skin wrinkled and scrunched under her feet, contrasting the soft plumpness of her toes.

"Mmmm..."

It was too easy to slip back into the memory, panting softly, shaking his head. Yet Byleth could not his mind wander, not like that, even though he ached to pull her toes into his mouth, to suckle on her sole as if it was, indeed, food for his soul.

"Nnnggghhh..."

His lust rose, hot and pooling in the core of his being. He couldn't stop himself, glancing back for only a moment to crouch down and lower his face to the ground, his nose nearly touching that damp footprint in the grey and white marble.

"Mmm..."

He moaned and yet...there wasn't any smell left. Byleth grunted at that and pressed in nearer, brushing it with his nose, even though he didn't want to disturb it. There just was only a faint whiff of violets, though there also seemed to be a sense of coldness from the marble floor, though Rhea had only been there recently.

Rhea had left her shoes, white flats that were slightly worn but still suitable for her, behind. Ah, that would do...

Carefully, he scooped one up into his hands as if there was a deeper reverence at play, panting lightly as he brushed his nose over the sole, kissing it lightly.

"Mmmm..."

Now, that was better, so much better. Byleth inhaled deeply, taking in everything that he could, inhaling again and again, short, panting puffs of breath dragging into his lungs. The sweetness of her soles lingered in the shoes, though it was a little different from last time, as they were worn shoes. It was a little more natural, not quite as fresh as it had been, more natural and with a soft musk to it that hinted at how frequently she had worn the white flats. That time, clearly, she had not used the lotion on her feet that she had back when they had had their first time together in her bedroom.

But that was okay too, for it allowed him to take in another side of her feet, how it tickled the insides of his nostrils and the light musk of her foot was stronger towards the midsection. He twitched, breathing increasingly heavily, rubbing his face into the remaining indent of her foot in the shoe: a footprint that Rhea had left behind.

His cock throbbed, drawing back a little to take in the print of her foot within the shoe. In that one and the other, there were little indents where her toes had dug in and weighed into the flat shoe, though a larger indent of pressure weighing across the ball showed where that part of her foot had been. There was a lighter section, the shoe barely worn and indented with a footprint, in the middle section, the heel rounding down and in to make the biggest impression.

Byleth quivered, weak with lust. How could he possibly be so addicted to her scent? It was not something that he could ever so easily ignore, put down, walk away from. And maybe that was exactly why the look of her feet, both in the flat shoes that she wore and the sandals that she frequently had on also, drove him wild. Lust curled through and he forgot to even check behind him, to make sure that no one else was there.

Horniness would do that to a person, but never more so than someone who was completely and utterly infatuated with Rhea's beautiful, dainty feet. He inhaled deeply, sniffing, the puffs of breath that he clawed into his lungs coming with a feral edge, down on his knees and quivering with lust. His own feet shook lightly, showing where his legs were trembling, his head bowed down and his upper back rounding as if he was worshipping the shoe.

The toe prints in her left shoe seemed a little deeper than the other, though that could have been his overactive imagination at work. The prints of her toes were darker there also, as if a little lotion may have sunk into them in time -- which may have added just a little more to the very faint scent of flowers in the shoe. The musk of her feet, however, was the dominating scent, intoxicating enough that he wanted to press his face into both shoes at once and lose himself in them.

Her toes had smelled wonderful before, especially so, and he pressed his face into the toe-section, which was covered and not an open-toe flat shoe, as something rustled.

"Hm?"

He made a face and tugged out the crinkling thing to reveal a note. From Rhea?

Byleth shuddered. Had she known that he would find her shoes there? Unfolding the note, which was screwed up in a corner, he read it in his head.

You are so weak for my feet, Byleth, I knew that you would not be able to resist my flat shoes, my feet. Just as I am so weak for yours. When you make my feet wet with your lips and tongue, it makes me so wet. I love when your feet have struggled to reach mine, scraping and grabbing, toes twitching. When your muscular legs and meaty, musky feet have trembled and shaken with desire. You go through so much, then and soon, all to reach me. You are just like a male animal pining for a mate.

Come to my room tonight, Byleth, and maybe your feet can struggle some more, for me, with me. Your senses may just be rewarded with my feet...and my senses too will reward yours after such a wonderful struggle. Come the way that you did last time.

He could never say no to Rhea.

*

That night, Byleth paused at the bottom of her tower, barefoot once again and in his nightwear of a pair of pants that were cinched lightly at the waist and an open leg. He would not have usually done them up so tightly, but he didn't want anything to slip out of place while he was climbing.

However, Rhea had had another trick up her sleeve to tease him. The vines that he had used to climb her tower before were gone, of course. Instead of the vines, he would have to use the cracks, crevasses and natural footholds alone, digging his toes into any tiny foothold that he could snatch up for himself.

"Hmph..."

He grunted, though that was not enough to make him give up. No... He had to reach her, trying out his footing on a very small ledge right at the bottom of the tower, though he couldn't scrabble up from it. He tried to use his hands, though Byleth was much better at using his feet to climb, merely guiding himself with his hands. Scraping against the little ledge, he groaned as his feet roughly ground back off it, clumping back down to the ground.

He tried with his right foot, looking for a foothold, a small crack in the wall just about letting him grind his toes into it, though he couldn't step up higher again and slipped back off to the ground below. Trying the same again with his left foot, he stepped up a little higher to where a rougher stone block stood out a little from the wall. Maybe that would give him just enough of a hold?

It would have been enough for him usually, though the problem was that his frustration and his scrabbling was making his feet sweatier and wetter, a little slippery under the toes and the balls of his feet in particular. He moved around to the side of the tower a little, no longer quite directly under the window, and tried again, using his hands to give himself a little leverage, though he would need to push off from his feet to get any height in the slightest.

Byleth grunted, scrabbling, getting the toes of his right foot onto a tiny ledge that was so small that it did not even classify as one, but he managed to get his left foot up just afterwards. Hastening, he pushed up to get the toes of his left foot wedged into a hole that was too-small for them, squeezing inside and scrunching together.

Yet it did not help as he was forced to push back and off the wall, landing with a grunt. Byleth, however, was not put off, oh no. He had a tower to climb and she was just challenging him to see what extremes he was willing to go to for her.

He would show her.

Byleth grit his teeth together, grinding them back and forth and then clenching his jaw until it ached. Sure, the tension most likely wasn't going to help him, but he had to try, had to go higher, taking a hold on a crack with his left foot and pushing up to wedge his right into a hole in the wall that he had missed before. It had dirt and grass in there, which had seeded, and he kicked it out to get himself just a little higher, scrabbling up and pushing off hard with both feet to make it up to a metre and a half, at his feet, high.

Once he had started, that helped a little, even though it was much harder and more tedious to climb than before. He huffed, puffing out his cheeks, red already, though Byleth could not stop himself from sweating, his feet slicker with every step. Heat raced through his body as Rhea made him work for her feet, though he concentrated on wedging his toes into little cracks, twisting his feet to the side to best make use of the space that he had. The older, rougher stones the vines had been gripping before helped him to climb a little, not as smooth as the ones lower down.

That was good. That let him fall prey to his primal urges, thinking only of her feet. Nothing else mattered to Byleth as he climbed, finding the smaller cracks with his fingers that his feet could not wedge into, although those didn't help all that much to him when it came to his feet. And it was not as if they gave him much purchase either, the small cracks enough for a finger or two but no more than that. The cracks were too tight for his feet, though he managed to just about wedge a small toe in, though the stone caught his nail and pinched his toe.

His heart pounded, lust surging through him, grunting thickly in the back of his throat, though he didn't want to let the cry out. Byleth's eyes narrowed, a small bead of sweat trickling down his forehead to his right temple, but he had to keep going, the ground falling further and further away below him. He knew that there would be serious physical repercussions for him if he fell, yet he couldn't let any inkling of fear let him tumble down, not then, not ever.

Not when Rhea was ahead of him, so much higher, waiting on him.

Animalistic surges poured through him as he curled his toes, neatly gripping a tiny ledge, getting the hang of it once again as he climbed higher and higher. He could see the ledge of her window, his body positioned a little to the right of it and below, though it taunted him, still too high above for him to do anything to leap up there, or to get there any swifter.

Byleth grumbled faintly under his breath, though he was still a man of very few words. For him, as he was, that was never going to change. He shook his head minutely, though didn't want to unbalance himself, considering just how precarious his climb was. And yet the climb was what Rhea had wanted from him, seeing him sweating and struggling, fighting all the way up to get to her feet.

However, she had done one small thing for him -- and that lay in allowing some of the vines to remain, up by her window. They had to have twisted around the tower to the back side that he rarely saw, though they wouldn't have helped him any in his climb, for they were younger, weaker vines down at the base than the ones that he had climbed before. He wondered if she had preserved the other ones in any way, though didn't quite know how he could ask her something like that.

It probably didn't matter anyway. Not when he was about seven metres from her window, scraping and scrabbling for them, though his fingers raked down the stone instead of the vine the first time that he grabbed at it. He tried again, reaching, but something sharp bit his hand.

"Agh!"

Yanking his hand away, he let out a soft, muffled cry. Above him, Rhea appeared in the window, resplendent in her natural beauty, though Byleth would have thought that she was beautiful regardless of what she was wearing. He wasn't only focused on her feet, after all, but who she was as a person, though they were both exceedingly fortunate to both share the same liking and fetish.

"Oh... I thought you would have come more swiftly, for my feet."

Rhea smiled as she perched on the windowsill, dangling her bare feet down as if she was taunting him and teasing him both at the same time. She flexed her toes, showing off the meaty softness of her soles, though that had the instant effect of making his cock swell in his underwear. It tented out the front and the light nightwear that he had on, whimpering softly in the back of his throat. That sound, however, was too quiet for Rhea to hear, which was just fine as far as he was concerned.

He tried again to hold onto the vines, but the thorns pricked up against his hands instantly, driving and snapping into his fingers and palms. Even though the pain was short-lived, it was clear that climbing in that way was not going to be possible.

"The vines are enchanted against being climbed with hands, your hands," she murmured invitingly, swinging her feet back and forth. "I want to challenge you, Byleth. You try so hard for my feet... My lovely, soft feet, the curve of my heel and the line of my sole. You want to trace your tongue over the ball of my foot, inhale deeply, absorb everything as you suck tenderly on my feet. And I want to make you do more, so much more, just for me. Only bare feet and their skin can touch these vines. So...can you make your way to me, dear Byleth, using only your lovely feet?"

He gasped, though found himself already nodding, despite his mind not exactly being in control at that moment. Regardless of its position, it was his aching cock, blood pulsing faintly through it, that led the way and his intention.

"If you cannot reach my feet," she added, with a teasing twinkle in her eye. "Then...I cannot consider you worthy of them. So, Byleth...can you reach my feet and prove yourself worthy?"

She giggled, pressing her fingers to her lips, toes curling, flicking them out towards him, wriggling her toes and flexing her entire foot. As he stared at her, trying to claw his way up with his feet even then, though the vines would not accept the touch of his hands, of course.

Was she serious? But he had to try and twisted himself around before his mind had even caught up with what was happening, turning around and putting his feet up first, curling his toes around the lowest vine. However, the expected pricking of thorns did not come and he tightened his grip, letting go with his hands and swinging there upside down.

However, it was not easy -- and it was never meant to be. Not as he swung there, scraping and managing to curl his toes and some of the ball of his foot around another vine, just a little higher. It was not a natural position for him and he was forced to look back down to the ground, blood rushing to his head.

Head blistered across his face as he grunted, swinging and swinging, panting hotly through an open mouth. The smoothness of the vine was only possible to grip because it was thin enough for him to curl his foot around it, even if feet were not designed for such a thing. Human feet had lost their full capacity to grip and to hold, yet he made do as well as he could, twisting his body to get better leverage. He couldn't make it more difficult for himself.

"That's it..."

Her breathy encouragement above him was all that he needed. So it was that he climbed with only his feet, reaching carefully for the next vine to cling onto, sliding his foot to a stable spot that was clinging tightly to the stones, and then gripping with his toes. He had to inch his way up, tediously and terribly slowly, all while he was thinking of Rhea's feet and how he wanted to kiss and lick them all over, sucking on them...

He fought for stability, his back against the wall while he reached up, blindly, with his left foot, pushing the fleshier ball of his foot over a thicker vine. It was a little harder to grip, yet it seemed rougher, perhaps a tougher one that had lingered there, and yet he threw caution to the wind, slowly gaining metre after metre.

Slowly, he had to go higher, reaching and grabbing blindly, though his toes, thankfully, were quite good at gripping, curling sinuously around a vine to pull him up a little higher. At least the thorns were not active when it came to his feet, though he shuddered to think of how they would have dug in, if that had been the case.

Under his feet, the vines were smooth, almost too smooth, when Byleth would have liked a little more grip to work with, maybe rougher vines, but not even his big, manly feet could offer him that. He would just have to prove himself to her, working his way higher and higher, dangling and swaying even as an ache ran through his right foot.

But Byleth had to hold on. There was nothing else for him to do.

All for her feet, the only thing that kept him going. He would never be able to get enough of her feet, an addict of the highest order, though he was secretly thrilled too by the highly unorthodox climb that he was being put through.

"Mmph..."

He grunted and groaned, dimly and vaguely aware that she was peering down at him with a rosy tint to her cheeks. She liked what he was doing as much as he really did, though his damp feet slid over the vines, making his climb even more treacherous. He could only hope that there would be some kind of safety net in place if he fell, yet he couldn't allow himself to think about that. Digging his toes into the vines, a thicker nest of them, he briefly brushed the rough stone behind them, a little reassured by the solidity of it, despite it not really helping all that much.