Play Between Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still reassuring as Rhea, waiting for him, pressed her thighs together, pinker in the cheeks all over again. He hoped he was getting to her as much as she was getting to him, driving him crazy with the swinging of her feet, dancing back and forth. There was only a half-moon in the sky but it was more than enough to see her by, her feet flexing and the skin on her soles shifting slightly. Yet it was her toes that his eyes focused on the most, admiring, however briefly, how they curled and relaxed, Rhea keen for him.

"Unngghhh..."

He needed that, grunting again, pressing on. He was close but Rhea was looking down at him and she was not unaffected either. Just how he lusted for her feet and worked so hard to get to her was intoxicating, the kind of thing that would have kept her coming back to him, again and again. It was an urge that she could not contain, throbbing up thick and fast, as if she was being overfilled with lust, ready to spill over.

Rhea held her breath, watching him as he climbed higher and higher, his feet curling more confidently around each vine, though there was still a haste in him. She pressed her legs together as she glanced down, parting them again only enough to note the wet spot in her underwear, her nightdress having pulled up.

She gasped faintly, letting out that breath. Oh, how he reached her on an instinctive level, a level that she had not managed to reach before, not on her own. The wet spot grew a little more as her arousal rested slickly against her inner lips, the folds of her sex, and she licked her lips deviously, peering down at him.

She wanted him, like she'd never wanted anything ever before, both Byleth and his feet, though she would never have denied her lust for the latter either. Yet how was it she was so wet already? She panted, puffing out a breath before containing herself again, hornier than ever all over a male lusting for her, fighting for her, as if she was something to be claimed. And yet she made her claim on him too, as he inched nearer.

His feet were sweatier still as he whimpered softly, trying to get to her feet. Close to the top, nearly at the windowsill, he felt with his toes for the next vine, not looking up. That was just why he startled when he brushed her soft sole with his toes.

"Oh... Ohhh!"

He didn't need to get the words out, hearing her moan too, the cry tangling with his. He clung to the vine, trying to look up but not quite able to, with the strain in his neck, trying to hang on with one foot while he toyed with her other foot, as much as he could. It was like an upside-down game of footsie, bumping her toes and then her sole again with his foot, though he could not get close enough for his liking.

"There, there..."

Rhea soothed him as she rubbed her foot smoothly over his, taking pity on him, if only for a bit. Her feet soothed his sore, aching toes just a little, for the climb had been exceptionally wearisome, as he gave a soft, relaxed moaning, eyelids fluttering. She cooed to him, wishing that she had him already, even if it was all worth it to her.

Byleth did not dawdle, climbing higher, at last, up past the windowsill so that his face ended up level with her feet, gripping the vine where it grew higher. He swung down, inhaling deeply, gripping tightly with his toes as he breathed in her new, natural scent -- no lotion, again. There were the natural scents of the night at play, yet all he could take in was the sweet musk of her feet, how there was an earthy, almost faintly spicy quality to it. Yet it was faint, so very discreet, and he trembled with lust, shaking all over.

While still upside-down, he clung on with his toes, trying to get in close enough to her feet to lick them, his tongue sticking out. His sweaty toes slipped on the vine, threatening to send him tumbling, but he still tried to lap at her toes, briefly grazing one toe with his tongue but not managing to get any closer.

Rhea teased him, wiggling her toes at him, so close to his tongue and yet still millimetres out of reach. Her thick, pale legs had a feminine softness to them she knew he appreciated, though she would better be able to use them to her advantage once she had him inside her room once more. With his feet close by her, Rhea was better placed to breath in his scent too, leaning in close to his feet as her body shook with lust, a ripple going through her body from her shoulders all the way down her torso to her hips and her legs too. She craved him...and all they were doing was foreplay. His scent, however, was thicker and muskier, swamping her senses as she let out a low hum of appreciation.

Rhea giggled as he whined, giving a little lick to the tips of his toes, catching the big one, the second and the middle. He gasped, trying not to flinch away from the sharply ticklish sensation, though he could not be distracted.

"Come to me then..."

Withdrawing her legs and then her feet, she pulled herself back inside the room. But she gave his foot another kiss and soft, sweet lap of her tongue, the spark of taste, musky and earthy like him, flowing into her mouth. Byleth whimpered, grunting from the tickle of sensation, though it was fleeting. Which was just as well for him as he might well have slipped otherwise.

"Come all the way up now, Byleth..." She murmured sweetly, teasingly. "I'm waiting for you."

He hastened, fighting with his slippery, sweaty feet to pull himself inside using only his feet and legs. He had to lower himself a little, just so he could get his shoulders and head inside, though it still forced him to scramble and twist, all to force himself around and through the window, moaning aloud.

"Mmmmmnnnggghhh..."

It was just hard to pull himself inside, his legs aching fiercely, the strong calf muscles still wanting him to give up. Yet he could not, not when he was so close to the treat of her feet, tumbling inside and standing up even as he groaned.

Rhea smiled, offering her hand to him. There was no time to wait.

"Come with me, darling."

Rhea led him, regardless of how tired he was, to the bed, her bare feet brushing his as they walked. They were just that close, her pussy damp and a bead of moisture clinging to her outer lips; she must have been more aroused than she had even realised.

Byleth could not help pressing in closer, his larger, more masculine feet bumping hers as they moved, his shaft throbbing, still hard and shedding a tantalising few drops of pre-cum. His undergarments clung wetly to the head of his cock, making it impossible to ignore as the smooth outer side of her foot brushed against him once more.

"Lay down for me."

"Oof..."

He did so willingly, though he did not expect Rhea to take the lead that time, even though he quite as if felt himself to be a servant to her -- and, more specifically, her feet too, of course. His trousers were removed, along with his undergarments, revealing his erection, hard and throbbing. With a snap of her fingers and a smirk on her lips, she cuffed him to the bed with magic, his hands stretched up above his head towards the headboard, even though his feet were left free. She would need him to be free down there, at least for the moment.

Byleth whined and squirmed, not wanting to use his words, not yet, being a man of so few of them. All words he spent were done so very deliberately, though Rhea had a way about coaxing more from him. He would have been embarrassed about being as sweaty as he was, though it was a fresh, clean kind of sweat -- and it very much couldn't be helped, considering that it was summer still.

He wondered if the warmer weather would change how Rhea spent her time with him.

"You cannot cum yet, my sweet Byleth," she breathed, not needing to raise her voice at all to gain his attention. "Or you could...but you shall not get to taste my feet again, if you do before I am ready for you."

Byleth groaned.

"No... Please..."

He would be good, yes. All so that he could please her and her feet, which were the focus of his attention, the only focus that he needed.

Rhea, however, wasn't going to make it easy for him. Running her hand up his thigh, she captured his shaft in her hand and closed her fingers around it, though she had to sit on the bed, a little further back, and adjust her position to get her foot up on the bed with her. Inching and crawling her toes in towards his cock, she teased him by almost touching his cock with her toes -- but not quite.

Byleth grunted and squirmed. Why was she making it so difficult for him? He was already struggling to hold on, another bead of pre-cum bubbling up from the head of his cock and trickling down, though she still did not grace him with her feet. And it made him want her all the more...

How could she do that to him? Even coaxing words from his lips? She wiggled her toes closer still to his cock, the brush of air against his length so tantalising that he nearly climaxed, all over again, right there on the spot.

"My sweet Byleth... How you crave my feet."

It was a statement and not a question, though Rhea sat up a little straighter, releasing his sock for the moment as she slipped out of her nightdress, easing it up and over her head. He wriggled before her, shifting the weight from one hip to the other, but didn't do anything to push into climax, even when Byleth could have done so. He was good for her, so very good that she exposed her breasts by also taking off her bra, unclasping it and sliding it off her arms. Her bare breasts were exposed, still pale with pert, pink nipples, pulling down slightly, naturally, under their own weight.

Smirking faintly at him, she took pleasure in wobbling them up close to Byleth's bare feet, kneeling down low, letting the weight of her tits swing them back and forth gently. Yet they didn't touch his soles or the toes, teasing him and just staying out of reach as Byleth groaned and strained to grab at her tits with his toes.

"Unff..."

Byleth grunted, straining with all his might. That wasn't anything to do with cumming, so he could press on just a little, his foot flexing as he strained to grab her tits. The cuffs, however, dug in around his wrists, holding him in place, though he had never imagined her dominating him just like that. And so easily too... It sent an intoxicating rush of heat through him as he arched his back and bucked his hips up, not knowing what else to do.

"Quietly now..."

He didn't know what he was supposed to be doing quietly, though he had his attention on Rhea and only her as she adjusted her position, cutely walking her toes up the bed, towards his face. Easing them up and over his chest, they ended up deliberately just under his nose, the weight of her heels, pressing into the top of his chest, though even the rounded press of her heels was delicious.

Wiggling her toes wickedly under his nose, she didn't touch him, not even as he tipped his chin forward and down, trying to get closer to her. He could almost reach, the wriggling, twitching toes so fleshy and soft, as if they were about to sweep over his tongue right then and there. Yet Rhea knew just how to keep her feet out of his reach while driving him wild, his cock twitching and jerking faintly with pulses of blood, arousal flooding him. Could he even hold back?

"You can smell them, my feet...and look at them..." She said, taking her time with her words. "But you can't touch them, no, or I will make you wait even longer for my feet, Byleth. Do you understand?"

"Mmph... Yes..."

He breathed the word, still so very quiet, barely even raising his voice, even though he had her rapt attention, just as much in return. He noticed the light dampness, almost clamminess, of her feet and toes as she pressed them in closer to him, though it was only from a very light, faint sheen of perspiration. She was, after all, a lot cooler than him as she hadn't had to scale the tower.

Yet he nodded again, trying to show to her just how devout he was in the moment. Nothing else mattered to him, how her toes curled and his eyes followed the line of the transverse arch. She had told him once already that the arch was her favourite part of his foot and it was impossible for him to ignore it on her too. He just wanted to run his tongue along it, leaning into her touch, his chest heaving as he inhaled the light musk of her feet over and over again.

Oh, how he wanted to taste them...

Yet Rhea wiggled her feet and toes, flexing to dig the heel down and taunt at brushing his nose with her toes -- yet she never did. Byleth grunted and squirmed, not knowing what else he could do, though hope surged in his heart as her lips parted.

"Hm... Ten... Nine... Eight..."

Was she counting down? Did that mean she was going to let him touch her feet? Lick them? Suck on her toes? He groaned and bucked his hips, pre-cum bubbling. He'd never been that needy before!

"Seven... I'll allow you to taste my feet, Byleth... Six... Five..." She counted down, nearly brushing his nose with her toes, lifting them from his chest so that she held them over both his nose and lips without him having to press his chin down to stay in line with her rules. "Four... Three... Two..."

He let out a rush of breath.

"One!"

He leaned in, expecting his prize for remaining exactly where she wanted him to be, his lust surging and tightening in his throat. He moaned and stuck his tongue out -- though she tugged her feet away!

"Mmph?"

Byleth tilted his head, his lips still parted, tongue flicking against his lower lip, not knowing whether he should close his mouth or not. Had he got something wrong? He had been rather caught up in his own lust, need swelling through, his cock throbbing so much that he genuinely thought that he was going to explode, though he didn't want to do it before she was ready. Byleth groaned and wriggled, trying to contain himself, as quiet as he could be. What if she didn't let him taste her feet and dominated him by restraint and restriction for even longer as a result?

He gave her a questioning look, his words tangled in the back of his throat. That time, he didn't want them to come out so easily.

"Ladies first, you know this," Rhea said flirtatiously, showing him another side of her, a side that he had not seen before, as he wriggled in place, grunting and squirming. "You have to make sure that you look after me first... So, be polite. Or perhaps you are not man enough to hold on for just a bit longer?"

He gave a long, low submissive moan. Yes... Yes, he was. Yes, he was more than man enough to put her needs first and foremost, even though his eyes were on her feet, locked onto the flick of her toes and how she curled her whole foot around as if she was gripping onto something with her entire foot.

Rhea smiled. She loved when he gave in to her like that, though it was only the start of their relationship. Yet she could not have been more grateful than she was to have things going the way that they were, getting to experiment and play and tease, finding a new nuance of domination that she had not before got into. When it involved her feet and teasing him, it had turned out to be even more appealing than she had realised.

The tenor of his moan was lustful...though she had another part of him in mind to play with. Sliding down his body, she pulled his fight foot to her face, leaving her feet pointing back towards his head, so that he still had a nice view of her soles and the balls of her feet, along with the meaty rounds of her toes, which looked even rounder from that position. Taking his foot with a tiny moan, she took a big sniff of his foot, holding the inhale with her nose almost touching his transverse arch. Yet not quite.

I missed this...

Even though it had not been all that long since the last time that they had played together like that, her brushed her nose against the transverse arch, letting his richer musk and the crisp scent of his sweat sink into her. His feet, however, were far from dirty as she slowly licked his foot from the heel to the tips of his toes, pressing her tongue briefly into the fleshy meat of his toes, picking his foot up a bit higher so that she could adore every inch of them.

Byleth shuddered and groaned, wriggling in place. The long, slow laps of her tongue caressed his feet as she took everything that she wanted from him, easing up towards the toes and sucking on them. Of course, they were still rather big to fit in her mouth, so she took each one in turn to start with, then trying to fit more than one into her mouth as they filled it and made her bulge out her cheeks a little bit more. There was a slightly rougher texture to the balls of his feet and the underside of his toes, the rich, masculine musk definitely coming with an earthen aroma to it, though it made her hunger for him even more. The climb had certainly had its toll on him, she thought, tasting his toes, his sole, the transverse arch, his heel, the flavour of each part of his foot bursting into her mouth.

Rhea trembled in lust, lips and tongue shaking against him, though, in that instance, it did not come off as ticklish, not to Byleth, for which he was grateful. He hummed softly, wriggling his toes, though otherwise relaxed under her attention. If he let a bit more tension slip from his body, it was easier for him to hold on, for he knew he was pleasing her too.

It took some twisting, bringing her left leg up and forward, knee resting on the bed, but she got her foot up close to his lightly aching shaft at the same time. Byleth twitched under her, moaning openly, as she stroked the tip of his penis with her toes, circling around the head and teasing him with the proximity of her feet to his cock. If there was anything that would drive Byleth wild, it was exactly that. Her hot breath washed over his foot as she matched his heavy panting with her own, grunting and groaning, losing their hold on sensibility as lust washed around them.

"Mmmm... My child," she murmured, using a soft term of endearment for him. "Don't cum yet... Mmm... Please..."

She quivered, shuddering in place, as Byleth tried to hold back, pinning his own hips down to the bed as arousal raged. She opened her mouth wider, sucking on his toes, turning her head to the side and trying to get all of his toes into her mouth all at once, though, just like the first time, it didn't quite go to plan. His foot was just too big, the toes round and thick, though strong -- stronger than hers. Rhea grunted against his foot, not quite sounding feminine in the moment, though she didn't have to be, not as she pressed in closer, swapping from one foot to the other, making sure that she gave them as equal attention as possible.

"Nnngghhh..." She groaned, seeming to be in a worse state of losing control than even he was. "Hold on for me... Mmm!"

Byleth twisted, gasping silently, his mouth a gaping, dark hole. How could he hold on when she was making such wonderful noises for him, just for him? Yet the tension coiling in his loins had to be held in place, grunting thickly in the back of his throat as he clamped his mouth shut all over again, the foot that she wasn't holding twitching like mad.

Nearly... So close! He relaxed, heaving as he sank back down into the bed, suddenly exhausted. He'd almost gone over the edge, though didn't want to, not quite yet. Not until she was ready for him, lapping over his foot, sucking on his toes and, of course, paying the most attention to his transverse arch with her lips and tongue.

Slowly, however, she eased down, letting him rest, though neither had orgasmed yet. Rhea smiled, looking up at Byleth.

"Well done for listening to me, Byleth."

His heart leapt, though he had to keep all in place still as she gave his foot, the meatiest part of his musky sole, a long, lingering kiss.

He gave her a look, not trusting himself to speak, wanting to know what more she wanted from him. Had he done enough? There was still a smile on his lips, tugging at them.