Play Between Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One more thing, my love," Rhea said softly, though it was clear just how her need was pressing on her. "Here..."

Leaning back onto the bed, she took a small box of tiny fruits -- they could have been cherries or something similar from their size, or even candied. It didn't matter to Byleth, not when she placed one on each of her nipples, even if it was a little precarious. That was all part of the challenge, at least when it came to teasing Byleth.

"Now..." She said. "You can take the fruit from my breasts and taste them, but only using your feet. You'll forfeit the right to kiss my feet, of course, if they fall off."

He nodded eagerly. She had positioned herself in such a way that her head was away from him, her breasts within stretching distance of his feet. It was still a stretch, however, as he strained, his calf muscles extending, huffing as he tried to brush them.

However, his feet were more slippery from Rhea licking them, swirling her tongue around, and the light sweat that was remaining. Her breasts too did not help matters at all, so soft and wobbly that the mere brush of his foot made her flesh shift, responding to the pressure. They were, however, pleasurable to touch and he lightly played his toes into and across them, feeling how they sunk in. Her flesh was smooth and hairless, perfect, as he rubbed his feet back and forth across both of her breasts, inching his toes up -- but that made the little fruit jiggle too much.

He adjusted his position a little and tried her other breast, lifting his foot over her chest and trying to grab down with his toes -- but that only came close to pushing it off her tit entirely. Rhea moaned and he huffed, frustrated by how difficult it was. He succeeded, however, in grabbing one fruit, only by pressing his left foot down into her breast at the same time, awkwardly managing to grab the fruit with his toes. Yet it was hard to balance it there without knocking the fruit astray, so round and smooth against his questing, grabbing toes. It was with his slipperiest foot, however, so it was difficult to raise it, the fruit moving against his toes even as he raised it all the way back to his mouth.

He didn't want to drop it. Softly slipping the fruit from his toes to his mouth, he dropped it between his lips, sucking his lips around it and whimpering as an explosion of fruity sweetness, some kind of berry, flowed across his tongue. There was a lingering taste of his sweaty toes too, though that had to be all part and parcel with it, the fresh sweat sinking into the back of his throat with a carnal edge to it.

Bolstered by his first victory, he more boldly went for the second fruit with just his toes, not bothering to stabilise her breast with his other foot. That time, it came a little easier, though it could all have gone very wrong as he neatly and delicately picked up the small fruit from her breast, the skin smooth and faintly shining in the little moonlight that was pooling in through the window. It was still not that bright as he drew his foot right up back to his mouth, demonstrating his flexibility, as he slipped the fruit into his mouth, gasping in relief. He suckled on his big toe along with the fruit, sucking around it.

The taste was euphoric, everything coming together wonderfully, tastes colliding, springing and bounding together. Oh, it was good to have a taste, even though it was his feet and not Rhea's, which he was desperate for. It still gave him a tiny bit of relief, something that he could savour then, if only a little, the sweet fruit mingling with the musky taste of his foot and clean sweat.

Finally, Rhea twitched her fingers, sending her magic out to undo his cuffs. Breathing heavily, Byleth groaned and rubbed his wrists, even though they were only sore because he had been pulling hard against them. Sitting up on the bed as he hesitated, not knowing whether she meant that he could or not yet, she pressed her feet together and offered them to him.

"Go ahead," she said gently. "You have earned it."

His heart pounded and he grunted, trembling as he finally took her offered foot, coming in closer and closer to her foot. His eyes took in the toes first, how they curled a little, then up over the top and the arch of her foot, the line of her ankle dragging his eye around. Yet the round of her heel was more alluring still and he tilted his head a little to take in the side of her foot and the sole that had a few lines of crinkled skin in it.

But it was all the better as he pressed up to her feet and moaned, her toes wiggling against his face. He held them up to his face, letting her rub her sole against him, though he did steal take a moment to inhale where his nose pressed into her transverse arch, even though he didn't want to lap, not just yet. He wanted to build up to that, since she had teased him for so long already.

But he wanted them all over his body first, letting them stroke over his face first, the folds of her skin softly tugging and clinging to his face where she was ever so slightly sweaty still. He still felt sweaty after his climb, though that was to be expected as he moaned, taking her feet and encouraging them to rub down his neck and chest. He wanted them everywhere, all over his body, especially on his cock and balls as Rhea chuckled softly, still very much in control, teasing the midsection of both feet over his shaft in particular.

His lust rose, cock tingling and throbbing, attention focusing back on his arousal. He did not have to be touching his cock in any way for him to be turned on, his heart thudding almost painfully in his chest, desire twisting in his stomach and prickling lustfully across his skin. It was intoxicating, something that made him want more of it, always more, pulling her feet back to his face so that he could take in great, deep breaths of her natural, feminine scent. It was just so different to his feet that he couldn't get enough of it, the light musk and the faint flowery hint that was still there. Maybe she would let him rub lotion into her feet sometime...

That was something to raise later, however. He couldn't stop what was happening while he was busy savouring the softness of her feet in his hands and across his face, tonguing her transverse arch. It was something to be enjoyed slowly, taken in, though he wanted to taste her just as much as he wanted to look, to touch and, of course, to smell. The sweetness of her feet was the best thing that he could ever have imagined and the taste of them his nectar, all that he needed to survive.

Rhea giggled as he grinned like it was his birthday, his tongue slipping out by his lips, about to take a lick. The moment stretched out, as if the seconds had slowed down, tongue out and just about to touch the ball of her foot.

Rap-rap-rap!

"Huh?"

His head shot up, the door handle of her quarters rattling as one of the guards tried to gain entry.

"No!" Rhea groaned, slapping her hand to her head. "The guards... They will think that there's something wrong, the door should not usually be locked!"

Byleth was sure that Rhea deserved her privacy too, though it was a feature of her position that she needed to be guarded and protected like that too. But that didn't mean that she didn't want to have time to herself also, even while they were trying to perform their duty, regardless. The handle rattled again, the pounding on the door increasing, Byleth scrambling back.

Rhea sighed and yanked her foot back, once again denying Byleth a taste of her foot. His lust trembled, though his cock softened a little at the interruption. Why did that keep happening to him? Maybe he had better come back at another time.

She pulled on her dress again, forgoing her bra, though there was a wet patch on it. The hammering on the door intensified as someone slammed into it.

"We need to get out -- now!"

He caught the urgency in her voice and nodded, Rhea quickly using her magic to vanish the vines from the wall outside. Byleth scrambled into his trousers and underwear, though it was hard to get them up and over his cock. Byleth slipped through the window first, ahead of Rhea, climbing down normally that time, though it was still difficult with the rough stones and few cracks in the wall to step into.

Rhea held her breath as she slipped out of the window, her heart in her hands. Or her feet, more exactly, as she strained down, feeling for a ledge. She tested it, to make sure that it was stable, before putting her weight on it, though was emboldened by Byleth going ahead of her, even though the time was not right to tell him that. She just could not have been caught with him in her chambers like that, inching down, slowly and carefully, despite the need to rush on and not be caught. She dug her toes into a more secure crack, glancing down at him and following Byleth's path.

Byleth grunted, toes wriggling against the rough, pale stonework. Barefoot and climbing down in nightwear... It was less entertaining and intoxicating than climbing up to her window in the hunt for her feet, slowly edging down when he felt like he had to rush, almost scraping up his toes on the rather unyielding stone. Yet he had to show Rhea the way, even though Byleth knew that she was more than capable of following him down on her own.

Byleth led and took his time, inching his feet into all the little cracks that he could find, trying to show Rhea where to go. She was a skilled climber too, or so it seemed, for she kept pace with him, his toes wriggling into a crack as his left foot stepped down onto a ledge, the voices of the guards rising above them. Even though they were hunting for them, Byleth and Rhea were far enough down, in the darkness, to not be seen.

He gained some ground on her, however, further down as he glanced up, swallowing hard as he was treated to the sight of her bare feet stepping down slowly, one by one. She reached carefully, taking her weight after testing each ledge that she found, knowing that she had to take care, as much as he did. Her nightdress floated around her legs as they climbed down, offering him a glimpse of her calves and knees, though his attention mainly remained on her feet.

Again, he weakened, swaying against the wall and pausing for a moment as he watched her, her feet struggling to find places to hold on to, toes grasping and wriggling. She was confident but only up to a certain extent and the height did not help there, the awareness of needing to draw on her powers and expose them both if they tumbled down at the forefront of her mind.

Together, however, they would make their way down and he watched with intent concentration as her toes gripped onto a tiny ledge, so small that it should not have been possible to cling, though she still managed it. Her other foot strained down closer to him, the rising sweat and the more feminine, musky smell of her feet tickling at his nose. Without thinking too deeply about it, he inhaled again and again, even flicking his tongue out, as if he could take the time to lap at her foot.

He panted heavily, trying to stay ahead of her as they climbed down, though her feet grew closer and closer to his face as he wasn't able to resist her. Byleth was just too caught up in the sway of her feet, grunting softly in the back of her throat. Rhea's feet were just too alluring for him.

"Mmph..."

Byleth let out the softest of moans, his tongue lapping out to stroke her heel, licking again, quickly, just in case she moved. Rhea shivered, pausing briefly, her toes dug into a crack in the wall that covered her transverse arch too. He swirled his tongue around in a hasty spiral, moaning against her heel, and Rhea flinched that time.

"Mm... Byleth! We cannot, not here!"

But he couldn't, not as he inhaled her feminine musk, that crisper, light aroma of sweat pulling into his senses. He was just a man and, despite all the odds, he was dizzy with lust. The night air did not feel as cool as it had before, his skin overheated and patchy with warmth, grunting thickly as he lapped again, pressing his lips around her heel as if he was trying to take as much of it into his mouth as possible.

It felt too good, however, for Rhea to protest all that much, whimpering softly as he lapped over her foot, her protests petering out gently into a long, lustful moan. He pressed in closer, trying to press his tongue into the crack alongside her foot, desperate for even more of her, her taste and the endlessly inviting aroma of her foot. The arch creased softly as she flexed her foot and he grunted, wriggling his tongue urgently in against it even more urgently than before.

"Ah... Byleth... That's..."

Yet she couldn't get the words out, struggling to maintain her breathing as she eased down, step by step, the two of them still having to move. She left that foot, for a moment, wedged into the crack, all so he could enjoy it.

But stepping down brought her other foot close to his mouth and she dangled it in midair, just for a moment, so that he could kiss and lap at her heel, running his tongue up and over her transverse arch.

"Oooh, okay... Just a little taste...ah...Byleth... Ohhh..."

He panted softly, licking his lips. Musk, sweat...the ever so faint flowery aroma, that he still was not sure if was purely in his imagination, just from that time that he had adored her feet after she had applied lotion before... It all mingled into a wonderful explosion of flavours on his tongue, even though flavour was sampled somewhat through scent too. If he had not been able to smell, it would not have been as pleasurable for him.

Yet there was no concern there, whimpering and moaning, her toes wiggling as he lapped down the underside of her sole, the arch wrinkling. His heart soared, head spinning wonderfully, need flowing through him, pulse after pulse. He wanted to cum again, his cock hard and throbbing, which didn't make climbing down any easier, even though they were both aware of the need to keep going.

They had a moment, however, as she dangled her foot towards him, wriggling her toes as he strained up to meet her, lapping up and down her sole even as she drifted her foot back and forth. Rhea couldn't keep it in place, unfortunately, not with holding her body against the stonework of the tower, but Byleth came along with her, all to keep lapping at her foot, running it through the crease at the midsection and up to the ball of her foot, where her foot was meatier and softer still against his tongue.

Rhea pressed her toes to his mouth, demanding softly that he suck on them.

"You know what to do, Byleth..."

And, oh, how he did, taking her toes into his mouth one at a time, the littlest toe first and then the largest toe, filling his mouth with them. They were a little muskier, especially between the toes, with the fresh sweat dampening her foot, though he couldn't deny that her feet were still clean and sweet, even after climbing down the stones.

The big toe was his favourite, however, as he swirled his tongue around, inhaling her sweet scent. It was needed, so very much so, slipping in closer to her still, trying to savour her musk, the feminine taste, how it was soft and light within his mouth. The taste would linger, of course, even after her foot had left his mouth.

Above, it sounded like the guards were in the room, perhaps about to look out the window. They stilled, quiet, pressing themselves all the way in against the wall to hide themselves from view. Byleth swallowed a whimper, trying to be as quiet as possible, though that was harder than ever with her feet as close as they were.

Above, they caught sight of the guard poking their head out of the window, looking around, scanning the horizon, though, thankfully for them, he did not look down. Once the guard had given up, apparently satisfied with checking the perimeter, Rhea climbed down further, trying to squeeze past him for the best hand and footholds, for there were not many on a tower like that.

He grunted as she bumped into him, her smooth skin squeezing against his, though the tug of the fabric of her nightdress caught on sweaty skin even more. Byleth groaned, pressing down the feeling, though his toes gripped the stonework, pressing over a ledge, even more ardently. He had to stay in place -- he had come too far to slip them. She tried to half clamber over him, her leg sliding down his back to his gluteal muscles, and lower still.

"Would you like to keep pleasing me and my feet, Byleth?" She whispered. "You will need to work so much harder for it. I hope you know that."

She moved over him, making things even more difficult than they were, clinging to his back with an arm around his neck and the other around his chest.

"Oof!"

He grunted and trembled, though he had to stay in place, one way or the other. There was no other option to be had as the weight of her hung on his back, a moving, shifting weight that was hard for him to balance. Yet Rhea had an idea of how to make things more of a challenge for him, to really make him earn her feet, as she wrapped her legs around him from behind, playing her feet across his cock.

"You're so hard for me and my feet already, Byleth..."

That went without saying, yet he trembled, sweating more heavily, the nape of his neck damp with it. Byleth struggled, wriggling a little, swaying back and forth, though it was hard to think about anything else at all with her feet playing and dancing over his cock. It was amazing just how flexible they were as they stroked up and down the length of his cock, pressing down on the head, gentle to a fault. Yet she knew exactly what to do to drive him wild with need, pre-cum bubbling up again under her expert administrations.

"Oh... Mmm..."

"Struggle for me, Byleth," she groaned, her voice a little too loud to be trying to be quiet anymore. "Oh, I love how you work for my feet..."

He clenched his jaw, stopping another groan from slipping free. If that was what she loved, then he would do his best to deliver, to show her just how much he was in need of her and her feet, how he would spend the rest of his life worshipping them if he was permitted to do so. He trembled and did his best to put an arch into his lower back, shifting and experimenting with the best way to hold her weight, though it did not come all that easily as she massaged his shaft with her feet.

His length throbbed tenaciously, need rising, growing steeper and steeper, even if he was still clinging to the vertical wall. Byleth grunted, pressing his forehead into it, the roughness of the stone contrasting nicely with the softness of her skin. He only wished that she was able to get his trousers down to expose his shaft.

Byleth didn't know whether he would have left Rhea's room with or without his trousers if he had known what she was going to do to him. It was unlikely to have been something that Rhea planned, however...so there really was no forward thinking when it came to the whole event.

Her weight pulled him back, his shoulders aching, even though he tried to climb down another step, trembling more violently than ever. He groaned, licking his lips, trying to rock into the touch of her feet, how they closed and folded around his cock, caressing up and down, using the thickest part of the ball of the foot in particular to rub his dick. Byleth moaned, shivering, his head ducked forward, as if he was trying to get his chin down to his chest.

All Rhea had wanted was to show him just how prey to his male urges and desires he could be, rolling his hips and rocking them, though she had no fear of falling. After all, Byleth would never let her fall, no matter how difficult she made it for him. Breathing through an open mouth, she licked her lips gently, still tasting the rich masculinity of his feet in her mouth, remembering acutely how his toes had felt as she had sucked on them. If only she had been able to get more of his foot into her mouth, though not all the things that she longed to do, to him, were possible.