Play by the Rules

Story Info
You're going to play by my rules now, correct?
1.3k words
3.95
18.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
384302
384302
28 Followers

I am writing this as a task for my Domme.

She was straddling my legs as I sat on her couch, her lips pressed hard against mine. My hands were gripping her hips as they rose and fell ever-so-slightly against my lap. Hers held onto the back of the couch on either side of my head. The only time her hands touched me was on the few occasions that I tried to reach around to grab her ass or run my hands up her sides toward her chest or slide my hands up her thighs under the hem of her dress. Each time I tried to move my hands anywhere else, she grabbed the backs of my hands tightly and pull them off of her body. I opened my palms in surrender and allowed her to move them back to her hips. It's not that I didn't want to feel the way her hips rolled against my palms, but I also wanted to feel the way her back arched into me, the way her chest heaved gently with every kiss, the way her hair felt tangled in my fingers, the way her panties grew wetter by the second. More than that, it had become a bit of a game for me. Move my hands, see if she would allow it, she wouldn't, I would smile into her kiss and try again a minute later.

But she had grown tired of my game. On my last attempt, I wrapped my hands around her lower back, pulling her hips a little closer to my own. She grabbed both of my hands, harder this time. Rather than placing them back on her hips, she swiftly raised them over my head and pinned them against the wall behind the couch. She held my wrists here with her left hand while she grasped my jaw in her right, pulling my face away from hers. I playfully furrowed my brow at her to show her that I didn't want the kiss to end, but her face was stern and serious.

"You don't want to follow my rules?" she asked.

"No, I do. I just thou-" she cut me off by squeezing my jaw. She slid back off my lap and stood up, releasing my wrists and face as she did.

"Do you? Because I certainly can't tell." she raised her eyebrows at me.

"I do." I reassured her.

"Well, you're going to have to show me if you want to continue with this because right now I do not believe you. I need to know you can follow my rules."

She grabbed my coat off the armchair that I had folded it over when we got back from dinner and tossed it at me. I realized my hands were still hovering behind my head so that I barely had time to reach for it as it flew at my face. She didn't give me any time to put it on before she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, pulled me off her couch and dragged me to the front door.

"Drive straight home. I'm going to text you some instructions. Do not open them until you're alone in your bedroom with the door shut. And absolutely no touching yourself unless I give you permission. I will know if you do. Understood?" She reached behind my back to turn the doorknob.

"Understood," I responded quietly as I pulled on my coat. She jerked my collar to my pulled face toward her so that I had to look her in the eye.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" she asked.

"Yes, Miss," I corrected.

"That's better," she smiled into one quick kiss before throwing me onto her front porch and shutting the door behind me. I exhaled a foggy breath into the cold night air. The quick drop in temperature made me suddenly aware of how wet I was. I hurried toward my car.

When I got home I noticed that I had two unopened text messages from her, but I resisted the urge to open them right there. I made my way into my house, down the hallway and into my bedroom, shutting the door behind me. I sat down on the edge of my bed before I open the messages from her.

"Strip naked and kneel in the middle of the room."

I bit my lip to hold back a smirk because I knew she wouldn't like that if she were there watching me. Within a minute, I had done exactly as I was told. I shivered as goosebumps raised on my cold skin. My nipples were hard, half from the cold, half from arousal. I picked up my phone to read the next message.

"Touch yourself. When you are about to come, call me. You are not to come until I give you permission."

The thought of having to call her in that vulnerable moment made me nervous, even more so because I had no idea what would happen once she answered. But I reached down, feeling the wetness between my thighs, and did exactly as I was told. My frustration was still high from our time on her couch earlier that evening, so it wasn't long before I was moaning quietly to myself. I built myself right up to the edge, grinding my hips against my own fingers but imagining hers, then I called. She picked up on the first ring but it was silent for a long few seconds. I was sure she could hear me gasping into the phone.

"Stop," she said coolly.

"But I-" I started but she cut me off.

"I told you to stop."

I held my right hand up above my shoulder. I knew she wasn't there to see me, of course, but I had to keep my hand as far away from my body so that I wasn't tempted to continue. My heavy breaths calmed after several seconds, then after a few more she spoke again.

"Good. Now, if you want any chance of coming tonight, beg."

I opened and closed my mouth a few times, not quite sure what to say. "Please, Miss, may have I permission to come?"

She scoffed, "That's really the best you can do? You must really have no interest in coming tonight."

"No, Miss! Please, I so desperately want to come for you. Will you please allow me to come?" I flushed with embarrassment at the sound of my own pathetic pleas, but I couldn't bear the idea of going to bed without releasing my frustration.

"Look, I have much better things that I could be doing, so if you really don't want to do this I'll just go." Her voice sounded annoyed.

"Miss, wait! Please, I need to come. I need you to hear me come. I can't go to bed without it. Please, I promise I'll be good. I will follow all of your rules from now on. I need to come for you so badly." The whimper that came out of my mouth was even more embarrassing than my pathetic pleas.

"Fine, you may finish. Do not hang up. I want to hear you."

As close as I was when I had first called her, all of the deprivation and teasing had pushed me even closer. My hand worked quickly so that, before I knew it, I was moaning loudly into the phone, barely able to hold myself up on my shaking knees. The only real words I could form were "thank you" over and over and over. She was silent on the other end until I had completely finished and my breathing had calmed almost back to normal.

"Good girl. You're going to play by my rules now, correct?"

"Yes, Miss. I promise."

"We will see if you can keep that promise. For your sake, I hope that you can. Go take a shower and then straight to bed. No more touching yourself tonight."

"Yes, Miss."

She hung up the phone and left me still kneeling silently in the middle of my bedroom floor.

384302
384302
28 Followers