Reina: Learning to Accept

Story Info
Neighbor's daughter takes control.
8.1k words
4.69
15.4k
28
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XFactory
XFactory
137 Followers

Authors Notes:

This is the next chapter in the story of Reina. It is a continuation of the story and not a stand-alone.

A huge thanks to Quinn McMullen for editing this document so thoroughly. Great insights. Much appreciated.

Thank you to all who have commented and given me feedback. I have tried to incorporate your thoughts to the best of my ability.

Reina

Learning to Accept

Part 6

As I drove home from the sex shop, my mind mulled over the last hour. I just impaled myself on a bench-dildo and yelled out, "Reina owns me" for a complete stranger. Then I jerked off to climax. As if that wasn't humiliating enough, I purchased the "Forever Pussy Whipped" lube, bench, and dildos in front of four other strangers. I willing obeyed the sexual commands of the lady with the red pony tail. She was obviously Reina's friend, and equally stunning in her own way. My shame as she rung me up in front of other customers burned a lasting image into my brain. What the hell was I doing? What was happening to me? The miles I crossed on my way home were a blur as I tried to reconcile my new reality.

When I got home, I quickly carried my new toys to the garage where I needed to hide them. My late uncle left me a shot gun a couple years ago and Ann insisted I get a locker to keep it secured. I had the only key, so I tossed the "Dildo Stool" and its accoutrements in there and locked them safely away. Ann was due home tomorrow in the late morning, so I set about the house trying to make sure there were no remnants of the past few days' activities: no cum stains, no out of place furniture, and nothing of Reina's laying around. OH SHIT!! The two bags that contained the pink "Jackie" collar and the wrist cuffs were sitting neatly on the middle shelf of a bookcase in the living room. That would have been nice. Alongside family pictures, keep sakes, and a few souvenirs, would be two bags of sex toys from Reina!

I quickly gathered them up and placed them in the gun locker with the other toys and went back to the couch and sunk into it with my face in my hands. I can't do this, I thought. I'm gonna fuck it up and Ann will find out and Reina will be pissed and I'd probably lose both in the process. I was silently panicking when the doorbell rang. I gathered myself and opened the door to find Reina's dad, Enrique, standing there.

I choked back the panic, "Hello."

His face had a serious look, so a part of me was preparing for him to take a swing at me, or worse. "Hi, Jack. Mind if I come in for a sec?"

"Not at all, Enrique. How's everything?" I was standing there waiting for his response with my still lubed asshole leaking "Forever Pussy Whipped" into my butt cheeks and trying to stay composed.

"Jack, I want to tell you how thankful I am that you and Ann are allowing Reina to stay with you this summer while we move. My new promotion is a big one, and I just can't afford to pass it up. I know it's sudden, so I insist on paying some rent for that room. How's $500 a month sound?"

The enormity of the sigh I released prompted Enrique to ask if I was ok, but I played it off by saying I just came from the garage where I was moving some heavy boxes. I told him we did not need the rent money, but he insisted and gave me a check. He told me in a joking fighting stance if I didn't cash it each month, there would be hell to pay. Sweet Jesus, could this get any more awkward!? I did the polite I-give-in gesture with my hands up and assured him I would cash the checks and thanked him.

He continued, "Jack, you are a great neighbor and a good man. Listen, would it be a problem if Reina moved in right away? We are all boxes and packing tape at my place and I think she'd like to get her things out before they accidentally get scooped up in the move."

I hesitantly replied, "Uh, sure...Enrique. That's...no problem."

"You sure, buddy?" He inquired, sensing my uncertainty. "I don't want this to be a burden on you and Ann."

I snapped out of my daze and reassured him, "No, no. It's no problem at all. My mind is on a million things at once. I'm sorry."

"I know the feeling!" Enrique said, gesturing over to his house next door with that are-you-kidding-me look on his face. Then he turned for the door and said, "Again, Jack, you're the best. Can't thank you enough" as he strode back to the whirlwind of his move.

As I closed the door behind him, I almost fell to the ground. I was practically holding my breath during the entire encounter and nearly fainted. I was relieved that my secret was still safe, but the immediacy of Reina's move-in caught me completely off guard. I had just begged her to do it, but the reality hadn't set in until just this moment: She was moving in right now!

I had just regained my composure when my phone buzzed with a text: "Did my little man-bitch handle that visit without fucking up?"

I stared down at the words, contemplating the enormity of the last few days' events. "Yes, Reina. All went well."

"Good boy. Now go clean out the closet in the guest room. I'm bringing my stuff over."

Our guest room was seldom used, so there really wasn't much in it. I took the few coats we kept in the closet and moved them to my bedroom. I looked around and it was pretty sparse: Bed, night stands, dresser, mirror and a chair. Reina would have plenty of room for her stuff.

I heard the front door open so I went to the living room to see Reina flopping a bunch of clothes on hangers over the back of the couch and greeted her as previously instructed, "Hello Reina, is there anything I can do for you?"

"Yes, there is." She said. "The only reason I am bringing my stuff over here myself is so I don't raise any suspicions having my pet do it for me. Normally, a job like this will be yours, understood?"

"Yes, Reina. I understand."

"Now get over here and take these clothes to my room and hang them up."

I did as I was told, and she followed me down the hall as if supervising my efforts. I glanced back and was greeted with a well-get-on-with-it look, so I proceeded and laid the clothes on the bed. As I hung each item she glanced around and surveyed the room. "This will do for now I guess" she said, as I contemplated the 'for now' part of her statement.

As I hung the final hanger, I turned around to see her sitting on the edge of the bed looking at me seriously. "Come here and kneel in front of me" she said. I did as instructed and knelt before her. "As my pet, you are going to be serving me and you will, from time to time, need to enter my room to accomplish tasks I set out for you. But you will never come in here unless instructed, understood?"

I shook my head in agreement as she pulled a pair of panties out of her purse. "Open up" she said as she balled them up and stuffed them into my mouth. "All the way!" She demanded as she struggled to stuff the frilly mass entirely past my lips. When she was satisfied, she patted me on the head and walked out the door saying, "Stay like that. I'll be back in a few minutes."

I knelt there in a bit of a daze with her panties stuffed into my mouth. Ann is returning tomorrow, Reina is moving in and she apparently has no intention of taking her foot off the gas with our evolving 'relationship.' Is that really what this was? A relationship? Arrangement? Game? I really didn't know. I was panicked, nervous, but also brimming with lust for this stunning young Latina goddess. I was lost in thought when she reentered the...her...room with her next box.

"Get up and take your shirt off." I stood, relieved to take the load off my knees, and removed my shirt as she fiddled with a tube of lip stick. "Stand still, pet. Let's make sure you know this is real before Ann gets back tomorrow. I don't want any BS change of heart when you see her." With that she stepped forward and began drawing on my chest with the lip stick. I felt like an idiot, but there was my cock, springing to life at her touch like a puppy in a treat factory. God I wanted her. I needed her...and her humiliations.

When she finished, she stepped back to admire her work with a simple nod as she capped her lip stick and grabbed her phone. "Don't smile. Just stand there like the helpless horny addict you are." I stood there, ashamed and embarrassingly turned on as she snapped a couple pictures with her phone and showed them to me. She had written, "Reina's Bitch" on my chest in red lip stick and my panty stuffed mouth and wide eyes confirmed it.

"Take the clothes from this box and put them in the dresser drawers neatly. I'll be back with more in a little bit. Leave my panties in your mouth." Once again she left for another box and I placed her things into the dresser drawers with my shirt off and "Reina's Bitch" written on my chest in red lip stick. And yes, her panties remained shoved all the way into my mouth. I finished the task and stood there stupidly -- a pathetic waste of a man in my own home --with a raging hard-on! I was beginning to panic, wondering what the hell I would do if Enrique came back over or if anyone else stopped by. This was definitely a situation that could potentially expose our secret "arrangement" and I was running options through my mind when I heard the front door again and my heart skipped a beat.

It was Reina, thank God. She sauntered in with her next box filled to the top with books and school materials and set it on the floor next to me. "Take your pants off, Jack." I obliged, and was soon standing there naked in front of her. She grabbed my shoulders and spun me around so my naked ass was facing her. "Now say, 'Whatever Reina Wants' as I draw back here."

I mumbled with my mouth full of her delicious panties, "Wha-evuh Reinuh Wans" over and over as I felt her drawing on my ass with her lip stick. When she was done, she took a picture and showed it to me. She had drawn a target of concentric rings with my asshole as the bullseye. As my eyes widened, she whispered, "Don't worry. I have excellent aim. Now organize my things on the desk. I'll be right back.

My cock had sprung to life, and as ridiculous as it seems, I was red hot with lust. Ann was coming home in less than 24 hours, but I was lost in the whims of my Latina goddess: Doing her bidding without hesitation and suffering her humiliations with the last shred of my dignity torn away. As I set the last of her school things in place, I heard the front door swing open and footsteps coming my way. Again I froze with fear. And again I was relieved as Reina entered the room. Whatever she had done to me was taking hold. I was completely humiliated by her and I was actually relieved by her presence. I stood there in shame, waiting for my next instruction, desperately hoping it would be sexual in nature.

She placed another box of odds and ends on the bed and said, "I have to admit, Jack. I didn't see this coming. I was going to just fuck with you a little, but when you degrade yourself for me...well...I like it. And I want more of it. I can't explain it, but I can tell you like it too, so here we are. I'll be making the decisions and you will follow me all the way down the rabbit hole, won't you? "I nodded eagerly sensing the moment was about to turn sexual in some way. "I will be training you to please me sexually. You will be at my beck and call to comply with all my sexual needs. And just so you know, I'm a bit of a nympho!" She giggled as she said the last word. "But I want you to always remember that in this relationship, it's all about me."

There it was, the word, 'Relationship.' I was as excited as I was panicked, but I was all in. Panties stuffed in my mouth, "Reina's Bitch" on my bare chest, and a lipstick target drawn on my ass. She was obviously aroused and somehow I felt proud of myself for accomplishing something. I nodded my head in understanding as she walked over to me and told me to kneel again. She grabbed two old-school wooden clothes pins from the box and stared into my eyes with a devilish lust I had not seen before. "Let's see how far you will go for me, Jack. Now, if ever the pain is too much for you, just say so. Otherwise, I expect you to endure it for my pleasure. You need to trust me that I don't want to cause you any harm, but I do like to see you suffer. It's kind of a turn on."

I was so hard I couldn't take it. Pre-cum was leaking from the tip of my dick and it hadn't even been touched. As she leaned in closely, I was trying to steel myself for the pain she was going to cause me. Then she whispered into my ear with her gorgeous and ample boobs pushing into my chest. "Ask me to do this to you. I don't want to feel guilty. I want you to beg me to do it to you." I mumbled hesitantly through the panties in my mouth, "Pwease hurt me, Reinuh." As the words hit her ears, her eyes lit up like a sex demon from hell and an evil, but pleased-looking, grin spread across her face.

"Fuck yeah," she whispered as she began breathing more heavily. She glanced down at my chest then back into my eyes as she ran the first clothes pin up my stomach and attached it to my nipple. I winced, and she drew in her breath as if in shock that I was actually going along with this. Then the evil smile returned as she breathed even heavier and attached the second clothes pin to my other nipple. The pain was searing. It was probably about a 7 out of 10, with ten being the point I could not take it anymore. I gritted my teeth and began trying to endure it as long as I could. I was determined to bear it in order to make her happy in anticipation of a reward.

Reina's voice quivered, "Oh my fucking god!" She began rubbing her mound with one hand. "She said this was possible, but I didn't believe her. Look at you, Jack. Fucking kneeling there suffering for me." She muttered through labored breaths, "Oh my god, this is really happening!"

Her voice weakened into a breathy combination of disbelief and arousal. She stood in front of me and her waist was about even with my eyes as she slowly stuck a hand down the front of her leggings. She began teasing herself and moving her fingers continuously more vigorously as I just knelt there and watched in agony wondering who this 'she' was. My face was grimacing in pain as her pace quickened and her breathing became more labored. First a little moan, then vocally sighing with each tantalizing lap her fingers made. "Holy shit look at you, Jack. You're fucking losing it, aren't you? You're totally lost to me are you?" I nodded my head as her breathing quickened and her hips grinded in rhythm to her feverish fingering. "Tell me I own you and don't stop until I cum." As I began my mantra, her orgasm approached and she began furiously bucking into her obviously well-practiced masturbations. I mumbled on..."You ohhn nee, you ohhn nee" not able to enunciate with her panties firmly lodged in my mouth. Suddenly, her waist stopped mid-buck with her pelvis thrust towards my face and her fingers tapping out the final few numbers to the combination to her sexual vault. She fell back on the bed and drew in her breath as if it were her last, then let out a long whining sigh as the silent explosion of her orgasm shuddered through her.

Somehow mindful I was still suffering, she mercifully removed the clothes pins before too long and laid back onto the bed to recover. It was an act that told me even though she got off watching me suffer, she still cared about me in some kind of way: Or at least I hoped. I knelt there silently, as throbs of pain dissipated with every beat of my pounding heart. Eventually, Reina sat back up with her hands on her knees looking down at me. Her face erupted in a warm, angelic smile, then she leaned forward and kissed my forehead slowly and deliberately. My cock was aching for attention and was shamelessly protruding from my crotch as she stood up and walked around behind me.

She bent down and whispered into my ear, "That was fucking awesome. I can't tell you how great it feels to own you."

I turned my head in an attempt to catch her eye with a pleading, 'and-now-me?' look on my face. She was having none of it.

She stood up and backed away, "We have to get ready for Ann's arrival."

I was extremely disappointed but dared not voice that sentiment as Reina walked to the bedroom door.

She directed, "Go clean yourself up. I'll be back later with the rest of my things. Don't you dare touch that cock! It's mine."

I was a swirl of accomplishment, joy, pain, disappointment and lust. I put the box in the closet, then gathered my clothes and went upstairs to get cleaned up. As I showered, I felt like I had just been accepted by her and that we were becoming, I don't know...lovers? I had been used, abused, humiliated and sexually denied and yet somehow I was feeling...accepted. Perhaps even...wanted. What was happening to me? What had this young Latina goddess done to me?! I was completely transformed, and my only question as I washed the lipstick off my butt was if she really had plans to take me in the ass or if it was just a way to scare me. What did scare me is that I wasn't sure which one I wanted to be true.

Part 7

All dried off and clean, but horribly sexually frustrated, I was doing my best to get focused and handle some things in my office. It was all I could do not to rub one out imagining her sweet humiliations, but Reina's instructions were clear--no touching. So, I was just checking in on the business when my phone buzzed with a text from her.

"Get your stool out...yes I know you bought a stool today...lube up the same dildo and impale yourself on it in the living room. I'm on my way over."

A bolt of lust shot through me and a tingling anticipation of more sexual release with Reina rippled over my body as I retrieved the items and did as she instructed. I was really starting to struggle with the thought of Ann's return in the morning and how this all would play out, but my overwhelming desire to cum at the humiliating whims of my Latina she-devil pushed those concerns to the back burner of my mind. My lust was a bubbling caldron on the front burner just waiting to boil over. I was kneeling on the stool naked and realizing that Reina and the girl in the red pony tail were friends, or at least in contact with each other. Both their images were in my mind, the dildo was in my ass and my uncontrollable cock was sending a Pavlovian salute into the air. I had placed the stool in the area where she had robbed me of my dignity the day before and filmed me begging her to move in.

When she walked in, I smiled, "Hello Reina, is there anything I can do for you?"

"Don't be a robot, Jack. You are already doing what I told you to do. Just use your common sense and always be attentive to my needs." Her words were delivered without emotion, as if she were giving directions to a stranger.

I shut my mouth and watched her walk over, set another box of her stuff down, and sit before me. It was early evening and she was wearing a conservative knee-length dress. My guess was she did not want her parents to see her dressing too provocatively and coming over here. No cleavage, no round butt on display, very little makeup, but there was no hiding the fact she had perfect tits buried under there somewhere. I could connect the dots and see the voluptuous and curvaceous figure behind the veil of innocence. She made no mention of my nakedness or the fact that I was kneeling on a dildo stool in front of her. It was as if we were sitting across from each other at a coffee house with nothing much to comment on. She stared into my soul as I knelt there with my asshole gripping the dildo.

XFactory
XFactory
137 Followers