Play Date with Donna Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If we have to," she replied with a pout.

I hauled up the anchor, started the engine, and we were under way.

The ride back was smooth. Donna settled back onto my lap and even steered the boat for a while, freeing my hands to slide under her t-shirt and play with her tits as we cruised. I pulled up her bra to feel her soft globes. Her nipples stiffened at my touch. I grazed them lightly with my fingertips and felt them puff up. She leaned into me while deftly steering and squirmed her butt into my lap.

She leaned back purred into my ear, "I love how you touch me."

When we arrived safely back in port, it was very near the time when my friends would be arriving. Donna left me with a sweet parting kiss and pressed the key to her room into my hand. Then she straightened her disheveled t-shirt and bounded onto the dock.

"Remember, it's 1212. If I'm lucky, you'll be in my bed when Brenda and I are done with our girl's night."

"Count on it," I said.

She waved and walked toward shore. I watched her recede from view, already missing her, and felt a slight pang of worry, now that she was away from my protection. I had offered to walk her, but she assured me that she could find her own way back to her hotel. She said her date with Brenda was not for another couple hours, so she'd have plenty of time to get ready.

Sighing, I returned to the boat to prepare for the arrival of my two buddies from work. Smiling to myself, I looked forward to seeing her again and enjoying the next phase of my play date with Donna.