All Comments on 'Play it Again Sam Pt. 02'

by kublicon

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlabout 7 years ago
What about the hose

Did he go down and fetched it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You lost me on this one

I think I know what you wanted to do with this chapter but you failed to link the chapters together. Too much information missing in the beginning and you cut the end off too soon.

Hope next chapter ties up the loose ends.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 7 years ago
5 stars

I liked part 2 much more than part 1.

You should have called this series "Tapioca Pudding Day"! Naming fail. #sad.

ohioohioabout 7 years ago
This is a fabulous story!

Very original and impossible to predict. I love how Chapter 2 quite clearly leads us back around to a fuller understanding of Chapter 1. I hope there will be much more to come!

Thanks, ohio

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanabout 7 years ago
Ground Hog's Day?

I can't understand if his days are a dream or if he's been brainwashed. One would think that a cheating spouse having become aware of her husband's mental state might not to continue the affair until she was really certain he wasn't on to them. Chapter one, he seems to have done that and the shock could have sent him into this mental state- for 17 days? Now, at the end do this chapter, we are left with the same cliff hanger, so why should this end any differently? Are the going to get him in a bondage cuckhold type situation? If so, then this is a sucky story. Don't let him be a cuckhold that way, please. Give him some balls to kick some ass.

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PLEASE NO

Not another revenge B.T.B story.Get a life

jezzazjezzazabout 7 years ago
Sheer brilliance.

Best thing I've read on lit in the past three years. Really want more.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 7 years ago
This could become the best story posted here in the last few years,

You did yourself a disservice by posting what would be considered the second chapter first, as some readers will not come back. This is one the freshest, best plots I have seen... ever.... in Loving Wives. The Groundhog Day approach to revenge on a cheating wife is brilliant. Will he do like Bill Murray and kill himself one day, kill her the next day, the possibilities are endless, as long as the day repeats itself. He certainly has time to get over the hurt. This writer is already better than most of us and he's just getting started. Great job!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 7 years ago
Legends Day may have been upstaged!

This is some seriously good work! If any 'Legends" post a better story than this, they'll be doing very well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Something fresh

A really fresh approach, but I agree with HDK that part 2 should have been part 1. Really good (unless all of part 2 is an elaborate extension of what happens after--not before--the end of part 1. Though if the end of part 1 is actually the end of the whole series, I might feel a little cheated... I have a feeling this is one I am going to have to reread a couple of times, because I think the writing is cryptic but suggestive. Kudos also for marrying in the Groundhog day narrative to a classic LW scenario!!!

imhaplessimhaplessabout 7 years ago
Nice -- really nice

I can see why you posted the last day first -- but it did make it confusing. Still 5*

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
This might be good

This was a frustrating chapter, though. It didn't move the plot much. I'm not going to read anymore until it's finished. It may turn out to be a great story. It's too early to tell. It's certainly well written and a very interesting quirky plot. A leetle bit over the top there, HDK. Best story in years? It isn't even finished! No score for now, but it could be quite high.

patilliepatillieabout 7 years ago
Fascinating, love it!

I have always loved the movie "Groundhog Day", and thought it's message was profound. In your story though, the main character is not shallow and arrogant and dismissive of others(at least as shown so far), so I am at a loss as to what he is to learn from reliving this day over and over. I am sure you will reveal it at some point. Right now you have me all in,

josephpauljosephpaulabout 7 years ago

i see where your going with this. Giving us an epilogue of sorts in the first chapter with ridiculous btb fashion, and then moving on to the pilot for the second chapter. It also explains why he went to such extremes for his revenge. He could get a away with murder.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
Nifty Writing

Story is winning multiple Majors' raves and plaudits. A few stick in the muds are withholding applause . But you got to learn with , those who can't rise above is ever the Loving Wives way.

Full marks *****

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

So far a very interesting story, Keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved the way you ordered it.

Really puts a different spin on the first chapter. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't see the greatness

The first chapter was a bad joke. This one didn't go anywhere. Just shows you what an idiot ass Jezzaz is. Best story in three years! Get a grip, moron. Water hoses up peoples' asses? If you get your jollies with that, more power to you. It's well written, but a very stupid plot.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 7 years ago
Kimmi, I did qualify my comment with the word "could".

The potential is tremendous, the writing is excellent. The plot is very clever. We could get a story with revenge, then an accepting cuckold, a guy that walks in and shares his wife,.... the possibilities are endless and this one guy can try them all and learn the best way to handle the situation. Most of us get one shot at momentous things like this. This guy can try murder, dismemberment, knives, guns steam rollers, arson, pictures, etc. Its the possibilities, the imagination, and the excellent writing that makes this have so much potential. The great thing is he can charge anything and everything to his credit card and never have to actually pay the bill. The plot has really struck a nerve with me!

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
@HDK

My apologies. I overlooked the "could" word. I agree with "could," although I thought the first chapter sucked a little. It's an interesting scenario. I'll check back when it's done. Thanks for correcting me. Now, where do I send the leg breakers? They seem to have missed you in Liverpool.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Amazing!

Even without the repeating day twist, this story is ripping my heart out!

Excellent writing!

I am sold! I am so entrenched because you have written of a truly loving wife and I can't for the life of me figure out why she is a cheating cunt as well!

Damn!!!

foolscapfoolscapabout 7 years ago
@kimi1990 Liverpool, Florida?

You must have a very faulty GPS app

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
One of the best classic stories on Literotica in a long, long time

There are so many different ways that this story could go in!

What explanation will there be? Magic? Science? Or scientific magic?

It's like waiting for Christmas!

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
@foolscap

Well, I was given some false information. Misled, in fact. HDK is a cunning and devious man, and he had help. Would you believe he suborned some of my own family to mislead me into thinking that he was from the Beatles home town? It was believable, too. Just look at his story titles! Crews of "construction workers" and detectives are scouring Florida as we speak. The reason? He asked me a very rude question. Sorry, author, I couldn't resist.

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
Hmm could be one of the best yet

I think ch1 kinda confulsed where you were going with this but with ch2 it's now clearer.

I find myself curious about the line that her legs were waving LISTLESSLY in the air. That seems to imply something else is going on here.

I guess we'll see. 4* and a 5* pending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is Extremely Original

Love the "Ground Hog Day" theme for originality. It would seem everyone has free thought reliving the day. Our hero has some decisions to make going forward now. Is this a "One off" affair day? Or has it been ongoing? He can find out listening in to the pillow talk. If it's "One off" then he might save his marriage. If not, oh well. BTB when he gets out of the loop. Or stop the affair before it gets started. Remember each day was different. She stays home, she doesn't stay home etc etc. Maybe he determines the loop is meant for him to find out? So many scenarios, so many possible outcomes. It would seem since he is the only one who can remember each day, he can do many things. Like Bill Murray learning to play the piano. He can take lessons in anything. Maybe become a Navy Seal!! LMAO. That is why I love the originality.

As one commenter said after finishing the story, I too look forward to chapter 3. 5 stars and don't wait so long to post Ch. 03!!!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 7 years ago
Keep going

This is great, just as interesting and unpredictable as the original, my favourite Bill Murray film; only with a cheating wife at its heart instead of a seemingly impossible romance. I look forward to more shenanigans as you play with the erotic potential that this repetitive day of no consequences offers to the inventive erotic writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please keep

Going best read in a long while .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love this story!

* * * * *

Obo1Obo1about 7 years ago
Fantastic!

I wish there was more of this available to read right now. It's both a "classic" LW story and also perhaps one of the most original LW stories I've ever read.

There are so many interesting possibilities and places you could take this. I like Sam and I even still like Julie for now. Look forward to more!

Obo1Obo1about 7 years ago
lol

It's unbelievable to me that some folks don't get the gist of this story.

Also, maybe I read it wrong but there may be a minor continuity error. Didnt he wake up next to Julie in chapter 1? But then he's exiled to the guest bed for the rest of his loops?

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

groundhog day

says it all

njlaurennjlaurenabout 7 years ago
Problem with a story like this

Is the author can write a million installments of it without getting anywhere, like xleglover with his Mike and Jen stories. With something like this it means endless chapters with every kind of plot point he can think of,probably using every cliche there is...and is the idea it won't end until Sam has exhausted every possibility in the cheating wives rulebook? This chapter hints at the ultimate goal, that sam makes it so his wife won't want to cheat and that wins the game ,remains to be seen (for example,takes day off and realizes he should have asked julie).

kubliconkubliconabout 7 years agoAuthor
From the author

1. Part 3 is at 7k and on schedule to post next week.

2. The story plan calls for 6 chapters, unless one gets too big, in which case I'll split it up in faster posts.

3. All feedback and constructive criticism is appreciated.

Thanks for reading

P.S. This story is pretty much unlimited as far to where it could go. I've seen where some people in the comments on Pt. 01 were hoping their favorite authors would do their own take on it. Please feel free to do your own riff on the premise (after I finish please). I'd like to see that myself.

kubliconkubliconabout 7 years agoAuthor
P.P.S.

I have an endgame for the story. I'm going to wrap it up before it gets too repetitive.

Ha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

This is really well-written, but more importantly is a brilliant idea-- taking GD and giving it a LW twist. Really well done.

droogedroogeabout 7 years ago
Endless Possibilities...

Like most of the commenters on LW I enjoyed the movie Groundhog Day immensely and I didn't think that it was met with as much critical acclaim as it should have been.

Tying in a LW story using its hypothesis is nothing short of a stroke of genius as it could (hypothetically speaking) satisfy everyone's moral position on cheating wives.

I sincerely hope that isn't the author's intent.

Good luck with Chapter 3 though from your writing you don't need much. Unlike most of your readers that are hurrying you for the conclusion of the story I would caution you to ignore them. You have crafted a great story so far and I would suggest you take your time with the rest and get it exactly as you intend.

After all this isn't Groundhog Day or is it...???

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
I agree with @ohio...

I agree with @ohio...it's impossible to predict where this is going...the writer can take a lot of different ways...We have to wait...more that the writer told us this is a 6 chapter story...still 3* for now

nonethewisernonethewiserabout 7 years ago
Damned this is good

Can't wait to read more

green117green117about 7 years ago
So, I really like this one...

for its potential.

And, I think I know where the author is likely to go with it... if I am right, it tickles my sense of humor. But, I've been wrong before.

The trick, the goal, the point is of course... what will allow him to move on? Which makes it the uber LW story.

Anyway, good job even if my suppositions are in error.

Green-something

green117green117about 7 years ago
Oh yes...

"a stately pleasure-dome decree"...

Is it Coleridge? Or Newton-John?

Or roller-rinks? and Gene Kelly?

Inquiring minds wanna know...

Or is the ...con a lead?

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I liked chapter 1, but this chapter was blah, didn't move the story forward and it pretty much wasn't tied in with chapter 1.

icebreadicebreadabout 7 years ago
Please don't take too long for the next chapter..

please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Didn't understand until I read Part 2, but this is Genius!

Yeah, copy of Groundhog Day, but what fucking potential. This damn story could go on for fucking ever!! Please, please, please, you can stroke everybody's quirk with this series.

Violence and Revenge? The reverse slut douche was pretty good, for a start. But how about one of the replay days he just beats the cowboy shit out of doctor dick, while the wife is tied up to watch? Then ramp it up a notch, with actual torture of Dr. Dick, finishing with cutting off his cock and shoving it down his throat so that he chokes to death. Or how about he ties both asshole and slut up, then tells them he is going to beat one of them senseless while the other one watches, but they get to decide which one he beats, and he gives them 5 minutes to "discuss" which of them should take the beating. Or maybe he ties both the bastard and the bitch in the Porsche, soaks it with gasoline, then sets a slow ignition timer that they can watch count down. He walks in with the Glock, blows the doctors brains out while they are fucking, then after asking the slut if she thinks it was worth it, he blows his own brains out so that they splatter all over her.

Humiliation and Pain? He invites family and friends over to catch them fucking. He puts itching powder in the bed. He drags them outside naked and chains them to a tree. He goes to their workplace and sells tickets to watch them fuck. He has them both served with divorce papers, where they work, as they are walking to their cars, or maybe back at work after they have finished fucking. He applauds their performance that he has filmed, then informs them that a copy of the video has just been emailed to everyone they both know. He ties them both up, then fucks them both in the ass. He arranges for a hooker that morning after the slut leaves for work, so that his wife and Dr. Dick find him already in the MBR fucking the hooker.

Psychological Warfare? The wife and Dr. Dick find lighted candles, flowers, soft music, and a box of condoms arranged on the bed. Or the wife finds all their wedding pictures taped to the walls, with the husbands face cut out of them. Or the wife finds two empty suitcases open on the bed with a note asking where the divorce papers should be mailed. Or the cheaters find a note addressed to them on the front door purporting to be from a Russian blackmail mob, directing them to place $100,000 cash into a specified garbage can at a nearby park, or be exposed.

Cuckold Acceptance? Sorry, I ain't going there!

True Revelation: He wakes up as usual, then wakes up the wife and explains to her what is happening, and asking her to help. He confesses how many times and in what manner he has inflicted pain and suffering and humiliation on her and her lover, repeatedly, and that he simply no longer cares, he just wants to be let go. After repeated past conversations and forced confessions and interrogations, he can demonstrate that he already knows every detail of how the cheating started, why it started, what sexual acts the cheaters committed, where they fucked, how many times they fucked, and explain that their marriage died a long time ago. He can then tell her that from this replay forward, he and the whore will spend every replay day with him revealing his knowledge of her cheating, her calling work to take the day off, her calling Dr. Dick to dump him, then they will spend the rest of the day with her trying to earn forgiveness, which will mean nothing.

Unless you give him an exit from the replays, the story ends with their never ending cycle of revelation, regret, remorse, and 1 day of attempted reconciliation.

Obviously the potential for this plot is almost endless. I really look forward to seeing what you do with it. Really compelling and intriguing.

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is great reading.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Genius

Great premise expertly orchestrated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
4*s

Gave you a 4* rating for this part. This is the rare occasion that improves your story, when you break it up into separate parts. The suspense is killingβ³πŸŽ­β—

Well written dialogue. Limited number of characters due to the plot not from artifice. Those are well developed enough for the reader to have an emotional connection. Wife is a loving but shallow and, finally we find out selfish, person. He is a not ambitious, plodding,but honest man.

It seems that you have telegraphed the endingπŸ”™.

Without another female character, the results of his confrontation with her will end the loop. Maybe not the story, hmmm❓What will he do to his wife and her Dr. lover ? Will he kill ? Maim ? Or something more emotionally satisfying ?

Look forward to the rest of the storyπŸ˜ƒ.

AMerryman

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
Fun story

I really enjoy the humor and lighthearted tone of this story. You've taken a completely unrealistic premise and made it seem realistic. The characters in this story behave exactly as you'd expect them to behave in real life. As a result, we actually care what happens to them.

I'm very interested to see how this is all resolved. Some of the readers' suggestions here are disturbing to say the least. Hopefully you continue in this lighthearted direction instead of turning to the dark side.

Rod_WalkerRod_Walkerabout 7 years ago
Congratulations!

A new take on the old "there was a strange car in the driveway" story. I love it when someone has a really new idea. It is also well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Having A Blast!

Excellent writing. Enjoying every word. And great sense of humor.

Full marks.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One More Cycle, Please

Do it to more one more time--Captain and Tenile.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Nice

Great second chapter. Now to see the way this goes...

donjuan1954donjuan1954about 7 years ago
Awesome!

This is the greatest thanks!!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
1 star for relentless garbage

Time loop my foot. You have nothing interesting to keep a reader.

amyyumamyyumabout 5 years ago
Excellent, excellent, excellent

Did I mention that it is excellent? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So nauseous

The may be the hardest thing I've ever read... the many and subtle ways that he acknowledges or shows his love for his wife when she's just another whore... it was killing me.

"

I knew there wouldn't be any difficulty getting the day off. Julie was probably the most honest and conscientious person I had ever met. I'd never heard her tell a lie.

"

this one put me off my supper :(

I hate this story because of How it makes me feel.

I give it 5 stars because it Makes me Feel.

God, I hope you will make this feel less horrifyingly disgusting... I'm hoping for genuinely loving, somehow, but I have no idea how.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
oh oh

you deliciously evil person!

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Question

In Chapt 1, Sam catches them and ends up killing himself. Why can he not remember that in this chapter, and act accordingly?? I love the overall premise to the series. Well done!!

garyr19680garyr19680over 3 years ago

I really like this story, took a while, but its good.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 3 years ago

@MarkT63... you're joking, right?

It OBVIOUS that Pt. 1 happened MONTHS, IF NOT YEARS after Sam first caught his wife. This chapter is what we would called a flashback... OBVIOUSLY.

Damn... you add this comment with the ones left by morons, in the first chapter, who genuinely thought the story ended with Sam killing himself (even though Pt. 1 was clearly in the title!), and you have to wonder how the hell so many of you were allowed to graduate from grade school.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

@MightyHorny , πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you for speaking common sense!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

like the garden hose part

clearcreekclearcreekalmost 2 years ago

I can't stop! Crazy, funny. well worth a 6 butt I'll just give it a 5

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Duh, what's up Doc? Just think he wait around and catch them again tomorrow! ????????????????????????????

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

2 stars. Convoluted tale.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story development. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok, I surrender. I battled gamely through to the end of page one before I was forced to bale out in a state of utter confusion. Sorry to say but I can't continue with this.

A_BierceA_Biercealmost 2 years ago

Brilliant setup. This story is a classic from start to (ultimate) finish.

Ocker53Ocker53about 1 year ago

I would have given 5 stars if you had included the wife reaction ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

awesome version of ground hogs day

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Honestly one of the best story arcs on this site. Don't just take it at face value. There is some deep meaning underneath.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nothing special; certainly not erotic. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous