Play it by Ear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Sam don't leave," she cried.

I flipped her over so we were spooning and soon had my cock re-imbedded in its favorite place.

"Oh yes, Sam that's so nice," she purred.

"Now you tell me about Lars," I said. For the next fifteen minutes as I slowly pumped my dick in and out of her and cupped her tits as she told me a long lascivious tale about how Lars had seduced her on Tuesday and fucked her to multiple climaxes after the gym had closed for the evening in both locker rooms and on the equipment floor and finally in the hot yoga room.

"I tried to say no Sam. Really I did. But you know Lars. He's so sexy and so persistent."

She went into extensive detail about how his big cock filled her up and how he had squirted volumes of cum on her face and tits when they finished in the equipment room. I had to admit it was a great story. By the end I was teetering on the edge of another climax of my own. Throughout the story my mind was filled with lewd images of Lars driving my wife to climax after climax and then finally spilling his seed all over her face and chest. All total bullshit I was certain, but it was hot.

"Wow," I said when I finished gasping. "That was incredible. I would like to have seen it."

"Really?" she asked. "That was just fiction. But would you really like to watch Lars fuck me?"

I answered with silence as I tossed her body around so I could lie between her legs and use my tongue and fingers to drive her to two more climaxes.

There was a lot more sex as the night went on in all the positions you can imagine and in most of the rooms in our house. Always nice to get home after a week on the road. Throughout the evening the image of Lars fucking my wife remained in my mind. "Would I really want to watch?" I was asking myself.

At some point during the evening, I think while Melinda was on her knees with her face down on the bed and I was fucking her from behind, doggy style being a favorite position for each of us, I told Melinda another story about Shannon, about how I had fucked her doggy style, just like we were doing now. We both climaxed and as we lay there recovering, I asked my wife whether she would have liked to watch me fucking Shannon. Like me, she answered with silence, instead climbing to her knees, and beginning to suck my cock to see if she could get me hard enough for one more round (which she did).

The next morning we were sitting naked at our kitchen table, all freshly scrubbed from our night's debauchery, enjoying our first cup of coffee for the day. I was staring at her delicious looking tits wondering if, after the wild sex of the night before, I might have the energy for a bit of 'Saturday Morning Delight,' as we called it.

"There is one more thing about Lars I didn't tell you last night,"

"Oh . . . and that is?" I asked. I felt my prick start to stiffen. 'Saturday Morning Delight,' was beginning to look like a real possibility.

"Well it wasn't really about Lars," she said. "It's about Astrid. Well Astrid and Lars I guess."

I was lost now. Astrid had never been a part of our sex fictions. Was this just another one of Melinda's fictions or what?

"Okay," I responded.

"I had coffee with Astrid on Wednesday. She said she wanted to talk to me so we had a cup while we sat out at one of the tables in front."

Listening to hope springing from my half-engorged prick I asked, "Is this the second installment of your Lars fantasy?"

"No, no. This really happened."

"Oh okay. So what did the two of you talk about?"

"Well it was mostly kind of a getting to know each other chat. She said Lars had told her a lot about us and she thought we should meet The conversation went on through two cups of coffee, hearing about how she and Lars grew up in Stockholm and then immigrated to the US so she could study psychology here. But ultimately it got around to what she really wanted which was to invite the two of us to dinner at their house. Next Thursday."

"And did you agree we would go?"

"Yes. She's delightful; and very good looking. She is tall with long strong legs and the kind of broad hips you always tell me about with Shannon—you know the kind of hips you like to pull toward you while you fuck her from behind." Of course fucking Shannon from behind like that was fictional, but I had done that with a couple of women I had known in college so Astrid's broad hips sounded immediately interesting; and I loved to do it with Melinda.

"And Astrid has much bigger breasts than Shannon," Melinda went on. "I couldn't see them of course but my guess is that they are big soft tits that cover much of her chest. You'll love her and you already know Lars. The other thing you will like about Astrid is that she is very open about talking about sex. I guess that's not surprising given she makes her living lecturing couples about improving their sex lives and advising couples one on one."

"That all sounds very . . . interesting. But this isn't just a prelude to 'Saturday Morning Delight' that you've made up is it?"

"No. no. Just an invitation to dinner next Thursday with a good looking tall Swedish sex therapist and her hunk of a husband. But if you still have what it takes for 'Saturday Morning Delight,' I'm game."

It was a delightful Saturday morning. I switched my fantasy from one involving Shannon to a lewd story about my watching as Lars fucked Astrid and then my wife and how I replaced him with each of them. It was tremendously effective. It was nearly five o'clock before we got out of bed. Mowing the lawn would just have to wait until Sunday morning.

Later that evening over dinner Melinda said, "Your fantasy about a four way among us, Lars and Astrid was very hot. Is that something you would really like to do?"

I shrugged my shoulders and asked, "What about you?"

She shrugged her shoulders in a similar non-response.

I said, "I guess it would depend about how Lars and Astrid felt about it."

"Yes, I guess it would," she responded.

Thursday came and went with no dinner. As it turned out Astrid had to be out of town to fill in for a friend who was unable to fulfill her lecture date. The following Thursday, I was out of town, selling software. So two weeks went by.

In the interim Melinda had coffee with Astrid several additional times learning a great deal more about her and Lars. Astrid it seemed was an advocate of open non-monogamous sex lives for couples (married or unmarried). It was her view that a couples emotional health was greatly strengthened by each having the ability to indulge themselves in the occasional dalliance opportunities that come everyone's way from time to time. Stifling the inclination to take advantage of those opportunities was bad for your mental health and for the strength of the relationship with your significant other. Of course it was necessary for both parties to agree with this approach. In Astrid' view the best way to achieve this was for the spouse or significant other to at least watch if not participate in the partner's dalliance.

I had just returned from a trip and Melinda and I were in bed when she explained Astrid's views to me. We were lying in a comfortable spooning posture with my cock inserted in Melinda's cunt while I waited for my erection to fully recover from our first climax of the evening.

"Really?" I asked. "She thinks we should be having real extramarital affairs instead of just fantasizing about them?"

"Yes. It will give us a much healthier marriage."

"And you're sure of that?"

"I'm sure Astrid said it . . . and she does have a PhD."

"And does she have anyone in mind for us to dally with?"

"We didn't get that far. She said we can talk about it over dinner."

"Hmm." I could feel my dick hardening inside my wife's warm wet cunt as I let the image of plowing Astrid's broad ass from behind replay itself. I was quickly recovering from our more aggressive intercourse of earlier in the evening.

I flexed my nearly fully engorged dick and Melinda said, "Oh you dirty boy. Are you thinking about Astrid again?"

She pushed her ass back at me forcing my dick farther into her. I responded, "Yes, I was. What about you. Are you thinking about Lar's big dick?" I began to slowly pump my cock in and out of her.

"Yes," she growled, "And about you watching us as he fucks me."

"You know he might not really have a big dick," I said.

She laughed. "He does in my fantasy. Why would he not?"

I rolled her over so we were in the missionary position, her legs spread widely and her feet planted on the bed lifting her hips to meet each of my thrusts. "How nasty," I said, "and what is Astrid doing while all this is going on?"

"She is sitting next to you, her legs spread obscenely with one hand stroking your cock and the other her pussy. We are all naked of course."

"Do I get to fuck her?"

"Yes."

I could hear her breathing starting to quicken as my efforts pushed her towards her second climax of the evening. "Oh this is so nasty Sam. And your cock feels so big and so fucking hard. Like a steel bar." She was silent for a long while except for a low growl as she met each of my thrusts.

"Are you ready to cum babe," I asked.

"Oh fuck yes. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. I' suddenly so close. Oh, oh, oh."

I felt her slide her hand between us and use its fingers to pinch her clit. Then she came with a long scream. Her climax triggered me and I felt surge after surge of my cum shoot up my prick and into her.

Later as we lay gasping I asked, "You never answered my question. Did Astrid have anyone in mind for us to have an affair with?"

"I don't know,' Melinda responded. "She didn't answer my question. All she did was remind me that we were having dinner with them next week."

Later, while fully clothed at the breakfast table I asked her, "So what are we going to do if we go to dinner and they want us to hop into bed with them?"

"I don't know. What do you think? Should we just cancel?"

I sat in silence thinking. Thinking about fucking Astrid's broad ass from behind. Thinking about eating her pussy. Thinking about watching Lars fuck my wife. As I was thinking I could feel my dick growing.

I asked Melinda what she thought. I could tell from the way her eyes were glowing and the flush on her throat and the part of her chest exposed above her blouse that she was having the same lewd thoughts as me.

"Well, we don't really have to decide now do we?" she asked.

"That's true. They haven't really propositioned us yet have they?"

"No that's true. This could all be just coming from our imagination."

"We do like to fantasize about sex," I said.

She laughed. "We certainly do. That could be affecting our judgement."

"Okay," I said. "Let's go to dinner and play it by ear. We might learn something."

"Sure. Okay. Play it by ear. I'll let Astrid know we will be there."

As I drove to work I couldn't get my mind off the topic. Melinda and I had only agreed to go to dinner and play it by ear. Nothing more. But deeper down my mind was focused on the erotic picture of Lars fucking my wife as she bent over a couch and me doing the same with Astrid from the other end of the couch, each women's tits swinging wildly beneath their chests as they howled with pleasure at the fucking Lars and I were giving them. I had about half an erection all the way to work.

During the period between our decision on Friday morning and the following Thursday Melinda and I had some of the best sex of our marriage, all revolving around fantasies about what might happen at our upcoming dinner. We reminded ourselves each morning over breakfast that the lewd fantasies we had told each other the night before were just that and that our 'play it by ear' decision remained in effect. Neither of us had committed to having sex with Lars and Astrid but neither of us had said a firm no. Neither of us said anything or asked anything about exactly what 'play it by ear' precisely meant.

But I was horny as I drove to work every morning and I could tell when I got home each evening that Melinda had been horny all day. The stories we told each other became ever more depraved and outrageous as the week went on. On Wednesday evening, as we sat naked across the kitchen table from each other, I told Melinda how I had watched her fucking Lars:

He was stretched out on a bed with his long hard cock standing stiffly in the air. First you sucked on it, lavishing the head with your tongue, and then pulling it into your mouth and sucking hard as you backed away each time, using your hands to stroke his shaft with the saliva dripping from your mouth. Eventually satisfied he was as hard as you were going to get him you swung a leg over him and knee walked your way forward until you could sit down on him, pressing his engorged dick forward until it was nestled between your own swollen pussy lips. Lars began flexing his hips to drag his cock back and forth between your lips, just flicking your clit on each movement. You chirped each time he nudged your clit.

As I spun out this lascivious fantasy I was watching Melinda sitting naked across our kitchen table. She was fondling her tits and rubbing her nipples as she stared at me, lost in the depths of my fantasy.

Eventually Lars spoke up, "Come on baby," he said. "Put it in you. It won't hurt you and you know you want it."

You rose up on your knees so his cock was upright, positioned just at the opening to your cunt. Using a hand you slowly guided the head to the entrance. Then you began to slowly let yourself down. You groaned as he pressed against your entrance, "Oooooooh. Oh fuck. Lars you're too big. Fuck I'll never get you in me."

"Yes you will baby," he responded. "Just relax and let it in. You're gonna love it."

He was right. You squirmed your hips a bit, Lars flexed his hips to push up, and then his cock penetrated you. 'Fuck,' you cried out in pain as the big head forced its way in. Once he was in you began moving slowly up and down to ease him deeper and deeper. "Oh fuck Lars. That's so fucking good. Oh shit yes Lars you were right. So fucking right. What a cock. What a perfect cock."

"Lars laid back with his hands behind his head watching as you squirmed your hips about and used your legs to bounce ever higher and drive him ever deeper into your cunt. Once you found yourself fully seated on him, his cock buried to his balls, you held out your tits to him and asked, 'Is it good Lars? Does that big cock of yours like my pussy?'"

"Oh yeah baby. I've been lusting after you for months and I was so right. Your cunt is just perfect for my cock. They were made for each other."

Lars reached up with his hands and began to play with your tits. Fondling them, lifting them and letting them bounce as he released them, rubbing and then pinching and pulling on your nipples. You began to get ever more excited. Soon you were bouncing on his fuck stick like there was no tomorrow, swinging your head and tits back and forth, your face disappearing in your long hair and then reappearing to show the grimace on your face as you savored the repeated strokes of his cock that were driving you ever closer to your climax with each thrust.

The two of you kept it up for minutes and minutes with you bouncing on his cock and groaning unintelligibly and Lars staring up at you with the grin of a conquer. I could see you approaching a climax. You were making the little whining noises you always make when the pressure to let yourself fall into the oblivion of a good orgasm was more than you can stand. And then you did; holding yourself rigidly above him, his cock buried to his nuts, you fell into the orgasm you had been waiting for as every muscle in your body briefly spasmed and your lungs screeched out the sound of your sublime pleasure. You followed the initial paroxysm with wave after wave of lesser orgasms grunting in joy with each. Finally complete, you collapsed on to his chest gasping for air.

Then Lars, who was still very hard picked you up and draped you down on your knees, your butt in the air like a dog in heat. He slapped your ass hard, once on each side, and then he rammed his cock back into your cunt. Your head was on the bed covers and turned to face me. You groaned as he again filled your still spasming cunt and then you looked briefly at me with a sly smile on your face and mouthed the words 'thank you.'

"My god you have a dirty mind," Melinda said as she looked across the kitchen table at me. She had thrown one leg up on the table and was slowly stroking her pussy as she listened to my lewd tale. I had done the same and was carefully stroking my rigid cock, taking care not to push it too far.

"Thank you my dear," I said. "but I have long thought your mind is at least as dirty as mine so now . . ."

"That's why we are so well suited to each other," she interrupted. "I mean how would you like it if you told me a story like that and instead of pulling on my nipples and masturbating, I said, 'Oooh gross,' and went home to mother."

I broke up laughing. "I never worry about offending you with my lewd imagination dear, but now it's your turn to entertain me. I want you to tell me what was going on in your head while Lars was fucking you."

"Oh what fun. Give me a moment to refill my wine glass and I'll tell you about it. It was obscene, I'm sure. I just don't know the details yet. As she walked naked across the room to retrieve the half empty bottle of wine, I couldn't help but focus on what a perfect ass she had and how much I was expecting to enjoy myself when I got behind her and fucked that beautiful ass later this evening. But now I wanted to hear her fantasy.

Melinda poured from the wine bottle into my glass and hers, dragging her tasty tits across my shoulder as she filled my glass. Then she sat down opposite me, a leg up on the table again exposing her gleaming sex to me. "So Sam, do you really want to hear about what I was thinking as you watched Lars fucking me? Are you sure you want to know?" she asked with a wicked look on her face.

"Yes," I growled in response.

"Okay. It wasn't all pretty, but you asked:"

After we got to Lars and Astrid's home we had a couple of drinks. They were strong and I immediately felt them. We sat opposite each other on a pair of opposing couches. Lars and Astrid on one and you and I on the other. While the drinks went down we chatted about Astrid's philosophy of the importance of ample extra marital sex to a successful long-term relationship.

Then Astrid took you off on a tour of the house. Before the two of you left Lars went briefly to the kitchen and returned with another round of his strong drinks for all of us. You and Astrid walked from the room a drink in hand. I saw, just as the two of you left the left the room, Astrid drag her hand slowly across your ass. Lars smiled as he saw his wife's misconduct but said nothing as he handed a drink to me. Then he sat down close beside me. I could feel his strong, warm leg firmly against mine.

I wasn't really worried about Lars. In fact I was more concerned about you and Astrid. Was she showing you their bedroom and if so what else was she showing you: her big tits perhaps; her nice round ass; a wanton pussy? Was she seducing you while I was sitting here having mindless chit chat with Lars? Of course I remembered that we had agreed to play it by ear, but I was suddenly very unclear about what that meant.

Then there was a new distraction that took my mind off you and Astrid. I felt Lars' big hand on the back of my neck. "You're feeling very tense," he said.

"Oh." I didn't want to tell him it was because I was worried about what you and Astrid might be up to.

His soft fingers stroking my neck and down onto my collar bone felt delicious.