Play it by Ear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was just wondering where Astrid and Sam are?" I said (and what they are doing, I thought).

"Oh no need to worry," he said. "It' a big house. It may take her quite a while to show him everything."

Like her tits, I thought.

Lars had let his hand move down on to my back now stroking it ever so lightly through the fabric of my dress. Maybe what was being seen was your big dick Sam, I thought to myself. You had told me some really lewd fantasies about fucking Astrid.

"You're still tight. I can feel it in your back," Lars said. That was when he released the catch at the top of my dress and slowly slid the zipper down. Now his hands were on my bare skin. This was when a good girl would have said stop. But I was playing it by ear, whatever that meant.

My god he had talented hands. Not only was I relaxing but I could feel a fire starting in my loins. He released the catch on my bra and pushed it aside so he could stroke my back slowly from top to bottom reaching farther down onto my ass with each stroke. He was soon pushing my panties aside on each downward stroke of his fingers.

While he was slowly peeling my clothes off his lips were gently nibbling at my ear lobes, at the sensitive flesh just below them, and then as he gently pushed the front of my dress away, at the even more sensitive flesh where my collar bones meet my throat. I was on fire.

What was I thinking? I don't believe the term 'thinking' as it is used to imply rational thought would apply to what was going on in my mind. Lars seductive moves were flooding my brain with one erotic sensation after another and about the only thought I had was how good all this felt. A time or two I paused to wonder whether I should stop him, but . . . we had said we would play by ear hadn't we? Whatever that meant. And oh my god what he was doing to my ears, my neck, my throat felt so delicious.

And you Sam? What was I thinking about you? Honestly not much because as I said there was no real thinking going on, except in very brief moments which were quickly overwhelmed by new erotic sensations—he drew his fingertips up the sides of my back repeatedly, so slowly and softly. Then they crept around under my dress until, pushing my bra cups aside he had cupped each of my breasts in one of his big hands with his fingers softly fondling them. Who can think about their husband, or anything else when a Viking god is softly fondling your tits and rubbing your rapidly swelling nipples with his fingertips. Not me.

And did it tell him to stop? Hah. Why would any women do that—turn off the flood of erotic sensations his hands were sending me. Not a chance. What I did do was to lay my hand in his lap and massage the rapidly growing erection that had tented that shorts he was wearing. My other action was to tug the front of my dress forward so it fell off my arms and chest and was just lying in my lap. My bra had gone somewhere. I didn't know where or care. Now I was naked from the waist up. Yeah, I guess this was playing it by ear.

That was about the time you and Astrid returned and took a seat on the couch opposite us. I could see a tent in your pants like the one I was caressing in Lars shorts. Astrid was stroking it. Her blouse was open and her large soft breasts were fully exposed. The nipples were wet where you had been suckling on them.

She was wearing a long dress with a slit that ran from the floor length hem virtually to her waist. When she sat down she threw a leg over your knees causing the dress to fall to the sides exposing most of both her long legs. You put a hand on the inside of her thigh and quickly pushed it up to her sex. She spread her legs farther and I could see your finger stroking in and out of her hole. Then you turned to her and the two of you began a long lustful kiss.

Seeing what you were doing, Lars put a hand on my knee and then, pushing my dress aside, slid it up to my crotch. Soon the four of us were sitting opposite each other as each of you and Lars finger fucked the other's wife (some where I had lost my panties, but that must have happened at some earlier point when the only thing in my mind was lust). At this point all I wanted was to get that big hard cock I was massaging through Lars shorts in my overheated pussy. That's it. No other thoughts. The ears had been played and now it was time to fuck! There was one thought in my mind. I wanted you to watch as I fucked Lars. That was important to me. If you were fucking Astrid at the same time, fine with me. But I really wanted to show off to you and Astrid as I fucked Lars.

Minutes later Lars was stretched out on the couch and I was riding his big cock for all I was worth. I swung my head and my tits wildly back and forth as he drove me to climax after climax (I lost count or didn't try to count). I remember once leaning back looking at the ceiling and screaming like a dog howling at the moon as yet another orgasm tore through me.

Was I thinking about you? I wasn't thinking about much of anything, not you, not whether this was right or wrong, nothing except how fabulous the big cock pounding away in my cunt and the fingers pinching my nipples felt and how bad I needed the next climax I could feel building up in me. Yes next. Lots of climaxes and that big cock of his just kept pounding me.

Later, when I had climaxed for the last time (with Lars fucking me doggy style) I was lying smashed beneath him after we had both collapsed. As his shrinking cock slid out of me I could feel his cum dripping from my cunt onto their couch. Then I was thinking. My mind was working again. We were done fucking.

What was I thinking then? "Oh my, there is my husband. He's been watching my depraved conduct. Oh fuck. Want does he think? Is he excited and aroused or is he wildly jealous." That was when I realized that you were slouched on the couch with Ingrid on your lap, her legs spread on either side of yours with your cock buried to the hilt in her cunt, and your hands cupping her big tits and pinching her nipples. She was swinging her head wildly from side-to-side yelling at you, "Fuck me Sam. Make me cum. Make me cum."

You were responding with your own stream of filth, "Oh yeah you slut. You like it don't you. You love that big cock of mine filling your dripping cunt. This is what you've been wanting ever since you met me you horny bitch."

And then she screamed in her climax and you groaned in yours.

And I of course realized that you weren't thinking anything about Lars and me. You were just thinking about the sublime sensation of your hot cream streaking up your prick into Astrid's spasming cunt. No thinking involved in that.

Yogi Berra once said, "You can't think and hit at the same time." Well you can't think and fuck at the same time, at least not if you are doing it right. And you and Astrid were clearly doing it right, just as Lars and I had done.

The thinking would come the next day when you and I sat down to discuss what we had done.

"Wow," I said. "And what did we say to each other the next day."

"I haven't the faintest fucking idea," Melinda said. "Fortunately it was all just my imagination."

"And what about Lars and Astrid's dinner invitation?" I asked. "That is not imaginary. What shall we do about that?"

"I guess we play it by ear," she said with a smile.

"Of course, but right now I want to fuck you," I said, realizing I would only decide what 'play it by ear' meant when we arrived at Astrid and Lar's home for dinner the next night.

"I thought you would never ask," she said.