Play it by Ear Ch. 03

Story Info
Melinda and Lars; Sam and Astrid.
9.5k words
4.8
3.4k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,403 Followers

At the end of chapter two of this story our couple, Sam and Melinda Anderson, are returning from a dinner invitation at the home of Lars and Astrid, Gustafson. They had gone to the dinner uncertain as to whether the intention of the Gustafsons was simply to have dinner or to seduce them into an evening's sexual swap of spouses. As it turned out Sam had spent the evening watching an NFL game with Lars while Melinda had her first experience with girl-on-girl sex with the bi-sexual Astrid. As this chapter opens Sam is driving home while a naked Melinda occasionally strokes his cock. In this chapter, Sam is the narrator.

As I pulled into the garage and closed the big door behind us, Melinda, silent until now, spoke up. "Sam I'm sure you realize that while you and Lars were watching the football game Astrid and I were making love. Well, not quite. We were just fucking; no love involved. I hope that meets your definition of 'play it by ear,' because I think that is what we agreed to do tonight."

"I remember," I said. I also remembered that we hadn't quite reached any agreement on what was meant by, 'play it by ear.' I kept that thought to myself as I looked at Melinda in silence in the dim light remaining from the garage door opener. "Was it good?" I asked. "The sex I mean?"

The light faded as it timed out and we sat in dark silence for a long moment.

"Yes, it was good. Just fucking unbelievable. Really beyond anything I've ever experienced."

"Okay. Are you going to tell me about it?" I asked. "I want to hear all the details." It was a line each of us often used when asking the other to tell lewd sales of fictional sexual misconduct with others as a precursor to lovemaking. But tonight was different because prior to this our ten-year marriage had been totally monogamous. Now it wasn't.

"Sam," she said. "I will tell you. I'll tell you all the things she did to me . . . or maybe they were for me. Anyway, I'll share all of it with you. But not right now. Right now I want to make love with you. What Astrid and I did was just fucking, but what I want now is for you to love me. Can you do that Sam?"

"Yes."

"Thank you. I will tell you all the details in the morning. And then we can do some fucking of our own. We have a whole weekend ahead of us."

"When I'm with you it's never just fucking," I said.

Within minutes we were naked in bed spooning with Melinda's warm round ass pushed against me and my cock deeply imbedded in her cunt. We weren't fucking aggressively; just lying beneath the covers, our bodies pressed together and peacefully coupled.

"Oh god, Sam that feels so good. I can't put into words how good it feels to be lying here with your arms around me, your hands cupping my tits and your wonderful cock filling me."

"Yes," I agreed, unable to put my own emotion into words.

We lay like that for a long time until I began to slowly stroke my cock in and out of her.

"Oh yes, Sam. Keep that up. It feels so good."

I had spent whole evening nominally watching a football game while my mind drifted about in lewd speculation about what the women were doing. Half erect the entire evening; I wasn't sure how long I could delay reaching a climax. "I'm not going to last long babe," I said.

"That's okay. Just go ahead and fill me up with that hot cum of yours." Her cunt felt warm, snug, slippery, and soft all at the same time. My prick was in heaven. "I want to feel your cock squirting into my cunt. Filling it me with your love juice," she whispered.

She was quiet again as I kept slowly pumping my cock in and out of her. I could feel a climax approaching. "It's okay Sam, go ahead and cum. Don't wait for me. I'm not sure I can cum again. Too much already tonight."

I picked up the pace planning to just let myself go. But contrary to what she had said I could hear her making the little whining noises she makes shortly before she climaxes some nights. "Come on babe. You can do it. Sam it's me you're fucking. Let yourself go."

Just as I felt the cum start to rush up my shaft l heard her groan and felt her cunt squeeze my cock. It wasn't a big climax for her. Just a little one but our timing was perfect as I shot stream after stream into her.

When we were done she rolled over and put her face against my chest. She was sobbing. I could feel her tears running down my chest. "I love you Sam."

"I love you too," I said. And I meant it, even if she had been fucking another woman tonight.

When I awoke it was nearing 10:00 a.m. and the sun was streaming in the windows of our bedroom. I slid from beneath the blankets, taking care not to awake Melinda. A few minutes later I was standing in our big walk-in shower with warm water streaming over me when I heard the door to the shower open. Turning, I saw my naked wife joining me.

"Good morning."

"Is it?" she asked.

"Sure. Why not?" I responded.

"You're not upset about what happened last night?"

"No. I told you I wasn't last night. We said we would 'play it by ear,' and you did."

"Oh thank you," she said as she pressed her body against me, her face against my chest. We stood in silence for a long time, my arms holding her tight against me with the warm water pouring over us.

Finally I pushed her back, just a bit so I was holding her face in my hands and looking down at her. "Listen to me Melinda. We said we would play it by ear and you need to understand if our roles had been reversed and Astrid had set out to seduce me, I would have done the same as you. And then I would have come home and made love to just as we did last night . . . even if you had been screwing Lars all evening. But now I want you to share the details with me, just as I would you. That's part of our deal now. We each can have our fling with others but it won't be a secret. Agreed?"

"Yes."

Later I would look back at the brief foregoing conversation as a landmark change in our relationship. Monogamy was no longer a part of it.

"Now soap me up Sam I need to get clean. I will tell you all the details over breakfast in the kitchen."

We lathered each other up and as often happens when you do that in a shower we wound up having sex. Melinda was leaning against a tiled wall with her butt sticking out at me and her legs spread just right so she was at the perfect height for me. I stepped in behind her and after stroking my dick between her pussy lips I slowly slid it into her cunt. She moaned as I entered her and once I was fully seated she began wiggling twisting her hips to drag my prick around inside her cunt.

I slapped her hard on one side and then the other side of her ass. "Why you nasty little slut. So this morning you want to fuck don't you?"

"Yes," she growled. "Last night was for making love. This morning is for fucking. So put that nice stiff prick of yours to work Sam and fuck me with it. Fuck me good and hard."

I grabbed both her hips and began stroking my cock in and out of her cunt. Good strong measured strokes to begin with soon followed by faster and harder thrusts. Melinda matched each thrust with a thrust of her own hips causing me to bottom out in her each time.

"Oh fuck Sam. Fuck, fuck, fuck. That's so good so fucking good." Then she retreated to just grunting as I drove each stroke home: "ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh . . ."

"Is that what you wanted you horny slut," I demanded.

"Ugh, ugh, yes, ugh, ugh. Oh yes. So fucking good Sam. Keep it up, I'm almost there. I'm . . . Argggggggh," she screamed and stiffened in a climax just as my cock emptied my balls deep into her cunt. We sagged to the floor where we lay gasping for a long time in the stream of warm water coming from above.

"God, you're a great fuck," I said.

"Mmmm," she mumbled. "And so are you."

Later, completely cleaned up and recovered, we toweled off and moved downstairs where we sat naked across the kitchen table from each other over fresh coffee and an omelet I stirred up.

"Now I'll tell you about last night with Astrid Sam. It was truly great sex. Not love. Just great sex. I completely lost track of how many times she drove me to one ripping orgasm after another." From there she shared all the details of Astrid's seduction, her uncertainty at first about whether fucking with Astrid was within the scope of our 'play it by ear' agreement and how she simply forgot about all issues of right and wrong along with many of the details of how Astrid drove her wild again and again for most of an NFL game. There was no right and wrong for Melinda for much of the evening. There was just lust and ecstasy, repeated and continuous.

As she described the lurid details I felt myself becoming aroused. Long before she described how Astrid had finally exhausted her and then fixed her hair and make-up before leading her upstairs to me, I had become fully aroused. My hand was under the table stroking my rock-hard cock.

Melinda looked at me in silence after she finished. "So Sam, how does it feel to hear all the details? To hear how Astrid molested my tits, fondling them and pulling and pinching on my nipples and then suckling on them and then doing much the same with my pussy and my clit while she finger fucked me, driving me to climax after climax? Did it make you jealous? Did it depress you?"

"No," I said as I rose from the kitchen chair my rigid cock wagging before me. "It made me want to do what we always do when you tell me about fucking someone else. It made me want to fuck you. Fuck you good and hard. Right now."

As I spoke I walked quickly around the table so my erect, wagging, cock was right before her face. She reached out and grabbed it with both hands stroking it with a delicious twisting motion. Then she leaned forward and began to lick the head before she sucked it into her mouth. I let her suck me for several minutes before I pulled back and then picked her up and sat her on the table. I forced her legs apart and sat down on a chair between them.

"Astrid is right," I said. "You have a beautiful pussy." I reached forward with one hand and slid two fingers into her warm wet cunt. "Just a beautiful sexy pussy," I repeated. As I finger fucked her I began to eat her, carefully avoiding her clit. I licked from bottom to top using my fingers to keep her lips spread. I used my tongue on each of her fleshy and wrinkled pussy lips. I even sucked on them as she told me Astrid had done. The whole time Melinda was groaning and crying, her hands on my head holding my face against her sex. When she finally began crying out for me to finish her, I did, sucking her clit between lips and teasing and harassing her love button until she screamed in a climax that went through wave after wave. Then I rolled her over and fucked her from behind. Since I had already climaxed once in the shower I had great staying power. It was one of our longest fucks. Melinda had two more climaxes before I was ready to cum.

"I'm gonna cum babe."

"Good she growled. Pull out and cum on my tits. That is so nasty I love it."

I pulled back and flipped her over. She sat up holding her tits out to me while I jacked my cock, slick with juices from her cunt to a climax that spewed cum all over her tits with a stray shot or two onto her throat and even her face. The we went back to bed leaving the dishes on the table, the skillet on a cold stove and slowly drying cum on her tits.

We didn't revisit the kitchen and it's dirty dishes until nearly midnight when we hurried downstairs to pay the pizza dude waiting at the front door. By then we were both hungry and a bit more sexually satiated than we had been when we retreated to the bedroom after our late breakfast. We had spent the last twelve hours in bed—some sleeping and a lot more sex. After the pizza and a bottle of wine we again retreated to the bedroom (still ignoring the growing collection of dirty dishes).

We slept soundly until the next morning when Melinda awoke me telling me we needed to get dressed and go to church.

"Church," I asked. "We haven't been there in three months. I know we give them some money each year and go on the special days (Christmas Easter, etc.) but what is special about today?

"You'll see," she responded "Now get up and put on good clothes. You know how our church is. Everyone still dresses up."

I was feeling pretty mellow after the last twenty-four hours so I got up, showered, and shaved. When came downstairs dressed for church Melinda was waiting for me. She was wearing a colorful sundress with a short white jacket that covered the spaghetti straps that held it up. Strappy sandals with a medium heel that made her legs look fabulous. The hem on the dress stopped several inches above her knees. I knew that she never wore that dress with a bra and that its principal role was to be worn when she wanted to seduce me.

"What are you up to Melinda?" I asked.

She smiled. "Well we've been naughty for two days now, so I couldn't see any reason to stop. We're going to church dressed commando style. Now take your underpants off."

"Uh, okay Melinda . . . but what else do you have in mind. I don't think I'm ready for sex in the last pew of the cathedral during a service."

That got a giggle from her. "Hmm. I hadn't thought of that," she said. "That would be very nasty." She put a fingertip to her mouth and was silent for a moment. "Tempting but I'm not ready to go that far. Adultery was enough for this weekend. Maybe another time. You really do have a nasty imagination Sam."

"So we will just go to church without our undergarments and sit in the last row and you'll behave? Right Melinda?"

"I promise." She turned and walked from the room, pulling her dress up as she left to expose her naked back side.

"What has come over my wife," I thought as I shed my underpants.

When we got in the truck to drive to church, Melinda reached across and unzipped my pants. She snaked her hand in and began stroking my cock which had a good start on going fully erect from our conversation in the house.

"I just wanted to make sure you really were in commando mode," she said.

I made sure my sports coat was buttoned to give me some protection from exposing the tent in my trousers as we entered the church. Once inside I quickly steered her into an empty pew in the back of the church. I didn't trust her.

Melinda, to her credit, didn't try to assault me or seduce me during the service or even while we were in the pickup driving home. She sat in silence in the pew near me, but as the service went on every time we had to stand to pray or sing, her dress rode higher on her legs when she sat down. I could tell it wasn't an accident. She also released the buttons on her jacket and turned towards me every few minutes reaching inside the jacket to pull down on her sundress and flash me with one of her tits. Just as the preacher was reaching the end of the service she turned towards me and raised one foot up on the pew. She shoved the knee to the side and flashed her naked pussy at me. Then she reached down with a finger and dragged it between her gleaming pussy lips.

I was approaching panic, but I couldn't yell at her or throw my jacket over her. I'm sure I looked aghast. Melinda smiled at me, buttoned her jacket back up, put her foot back on the floor and tugged her skirt down at the same time. She was sitting with her knees carefully pressed together looking like and angel. I was going to have a tough time leaving the church with the raging boner that was now hiding in my trousers. The other fear was that her conduct would have caused me to leak enough precum to stain my pants.

Just to make matters worse once we got out of the church Melinda walked directly over to the preacher and insisted on a lengthy chat about the wisdom of his sermon. I was amazed that she could remember any of it given her conduct. I certainly couldn't. I stood in silence slightly behind her making sure her dress was providing me coverage of the now readily apparent stain on my trousers.

By the time we drove out of the parking lot Melinda was laughing outrageously at her own misbehavior. Her laughter was contagious. We drove directly home and went back to bed for more sex.

Late in the evening we were downstairs eating more pizza (our only food beyond wine and one small omelet for the whole weekend)—naked of course. Melinda took a long pull on her wine and looked at me with the only serious expression I had seen since we got ready to go to church. "So Sam," she said, "this has been quite a weekend. But what are we going to do now?"

I looked back and said, "I don't know about you dear, but I'm going to get on an airplane at 7:30 tomorrow morning and fly to Los Angeles, then Phoenix, then Albuquerque, then El Paso, and then Denver to try to sell some software. I will be home on Friday night."

"Oh," she said with a pout on her face. "I guess I will go by the gym and pick up my clothes from Lars."

"Your clothes?"

"Yes, the ones I left behind on Friday night."

"Oh, yes. You did lose some things on Friday night."

"Yes, all my clothes."

"And your bisexual virginity."

"Is there such a thing?" she asked.

"I don't know, but if there is, you lost it."

"Yes and I can't get it back can I?

"Do you want it?"

She put her head down and looked away from me before she said, "No, not especially."

Before I could respond she continued, "But Sam there is one more thing I forgot to tell you about Friday night."

"That you've fallen in love with Astrid?" I said with sarcasm.

She laughed. "Oh god no. Maybe her tongue, but nothing else."

"Good," I said with a smile. "So what else do I need to know?"

"Uh . . . Well . . . see our sex on Friday night was kind of one sided. Well very one sided. I mostly lay on my back while Astrid drove me to orgasm after orgasm. But I did nothing for her."

"Must have been a good night for Lars after we left."

"Yes, I suppose so, but that's not it. Astrid and I agreed we would have lunch and then spend the afternoon together again. This time she is going to teach me how to do the things she did to me."

"Hmm. Sounds fair," I said. "Is there a date set for this luncheon and fuck fest?"

"No but I would like to call her and set something up. Is it okay with you Sam?"

"Don't expect me to object," I told her. "It's just like I said on Saturday morning, monogamy is no longer a constraint in our marriage. Just remember you have to share all the details with me."

"Thank you Sam."

"The other thing about these new rules, Melinda, is that they also apply to me."

"I understand," she agreed.

"While we were in church this morning I received a text from Astrid saying she wants to meet me for lunch when I return from next week's trip," I told Melinda.

Melinda smiled and then chuckled a bit. "Think you can handle her, Sam?"

"I may have to find out. She didn't say what she wanted."

Melinda laughed and said, "I think I can pretty well guess what she wants and it's not going to be to learn about how you sell software."

I smiled and agreed, "No, I suppose not."

"Yup. Now let's clean up this kitchen and get some sleep."

I was gone all of the following week, but our evolving lifestyle continued to march forward. On Thursday evening I called Melinda. After exchanging the usual pleasantries (Hi. How's your day. Just fine. Good to hear your voice, etc.), we got to the real issue of interest:

"You weren't home when I called last night."

"No I wasn't."

"Anything interesting happening?"

"Yes. You could say that."

"Oh?"

"Well I met Astrid for lunch?"

"And?"

She was silent for a moment and then said, "She suggested we go her home for lunch."

"And did you?"

"Yes. I told you I was planning on it."

"I remember. Are there details you need to tell me about?"

"Absolutely, but not on the phone. Let me just say I spent the afternoon learning how to ravish another woman. I can give you the details in bed when you get home. If you were a girl I could show you. Have you ever heard of tribbing?"

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,403 Followers