Play it by Ear Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled. "Okay. That's our deal honey. I'll be home about 6:00 on Friday."

"Oh and there is one more thing I should tell you. Astrid's lessons didn't run into the evening. By five o'clock, I had worn her out."

"I see. What happened then?"

"Well that was when Lars showed up."

"Oh, I see. And did the two of you watch a football game?"

"Well, no not really. She paused for a moment. "We had a lot of fun though. I think I should save the details of our fun for Friday night."

"I hadn't quite expected that," I said.

"Neither had I but he walked into the house and Astrid and I were lying naked in their living room and . . . well, one thing led to another."

"I understand. I did tell you to 'play it by ear'."

She laughed. "He even got cum in my ear at one point. But that's part of the details for later."

"Yes, it sounds like it," I said. I paused for a moment. "There's one thing I should tell you."

"Oh. Did you seduce a hotel maid?"

I laughed. "No time for that. I've been selling software. The week has been going well . . . for both of us."

"Oh you are so bad Sam."

"But what I wanted to tell you is that I have a lunch date with Astrid for Wednesday of next week. She texted me this morning."

"Oh do tell, do tell. I just can't imagine what she wants?"

"She didn't say."

Well Sam I think you will just have to 'play it by ear.'"

"You think that would be the best thing to do?"

"Oh for sure. Based on my experience with the Gustafsons playing it by ear always seems to pay off."

We chatted a bit more and then just before the conversation ended she said, "Oh and there is one more thing it's important you know . . . know about Wednesday night."

"And what might that be?"

"Actually it's two things."

She paused for a moment and then said, "I didn't fall in love with him; and

"You've got a bigger dick than he does." She was silent long enough to hear me laughing and then said "Goodnight," and hung up the phone.

Melinda met me at the airport again on Friday evening. It was raining. This time instead of being dressed in a skimpy skirt she was wearing an overcoat and flipflops. As soon we got in our truck she proved what I had suspected since I met her as I cleared security—she was naked beneath the coat. We kissed and groped for a long time before I convinced her she could get more if she just let me drive home. As we drove through the parking toll gate she flashed the young kid that was taking the tolls. Not just her breasts this time but everything. He obviously remembered her, saying, "Good to see you again. Have a nice evening you two." This time it was me who promised we would while Melinda blew him a kiss.

Once we were in the house we went straight to the bedroom where I stripped off my clothes. As might be expected with the greeting I'd received at the airport my cock was standing straight and tall—ready to go.

Melinda was lying on her back on the bed her legs spread in invitation.

Waiving my erect cock at her I said, "Are going to share the details with me now?"

"Not until you put that thing in me," she responded. Sam, I've missed you so and I'm super horny. Get down here and fuck me and I'll tell you whatever you want to hear about.

I dropped to my knees between her legs and slid my cock slowly into her. She was wet and warm, ready for me. I was holding myself up on my knees and forearms looking into her face as I entered her. Her eyes got big and she said, "Oh fuck yes. You are way bigger than him."

"I'll bet you tell all the sailors that lady."

"No Sam it's true. You are. You're bigger around and at least as long. He didn't fill me up nearly the way you are."

By this time I had started to thrust and she was responding by raising her hips to meet me each time. We both of us forgot completely about Lars or any of the details of her encounter with him. It was going to be a quick rough fuck with me pounding her with everything I could muster. It was we both wanted. I was grunting as I met her hip thrusts. She was crying loudly and swearing incoherently. Neither of us were holding anything back.

"Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh. I'm getting close Sam. Oh fuck. don't stop, don't stop, don't stop. Oh yeah that's it. Oh shit. Shit, shit, shit. Oh fuck yes. so fucking close. Now. Harder Sam. Harder. Now. Just fucking pound me Sam.

And then we both came, Melinda with a scream that I'm sure was heard by our neighbors and me bellowing like a bull. We both collapsed, turning to the side, our legs and arms entangled, my slowly deflating cock still inside her. As before Melinda's emotions had gotten to her and I could feel her tears on my chest."

When I eventually recovered enough to talk I said, "I take it you're glad to see me?"

"Oh my god yes, Sam. Astrid and Lars were fun, but they're not you Sam."

I laughed and rolled to my back, my now soft cock lying on one leg with a mixture of our juices running off the side onto the bed clothes. Well I gather you have had some opportunities to compare of late. Want to tell me about it?"

"You want to hear?"

"Yes, I told you I would."

"Alright let's go down to the kitchen where I've got a bottle of wine waiting and I'll give you all the dirty details. And they were dirty Sam. Very nasty.

So for the second Friday night in a row I found myself sitting naked in our kitchen across the table from my naked wife listening to her describe how she had been fucked, first by Astrid and then by Lars, and by combinations of the two of them.

The afternoon with Astrid had begun with a light lunch in her kitchen that included a nice bottle of Sauvignon Blanc. Astrid let her long hair down and peeled off the jacket to her lady's suit. As they ate Astrid asked Melinda about what had worked during their sex the previous Friday night. They talked about why it had worked and about things Melinda enjoyed. They also talked about the sexual satisfaction Astrid took out of seducing and ravishing her, Astrid making the point that their encounter was two-way street even though all the orgasms were experienced by Melinda.

After lunch they had moved to the living room. Melinda asked why not the bedroom to which Astrid responded, "Better to start here. Successful seductions often start well before they move to the bedroom. Sometimes much of the initial part of a seduction is done purely with lustful looks exchanged across a crowded room."

They sat close together on a couch and Astrid explained the importance of beginning the physical part of a seduction with tender kisses and slowly escalating it with caresses, first just the arms, neck, head, and other 'safe' places and then to escalating the effort to include the breasts. The next stage focused on slowly undressing the woman with emphasis on gaining access to the breasts. After removing all the clothing impeding access to the breasts the strategy was to caress and fondle them and then move to the areola and nipples with further seductive fingering. During all of this it was important to maintain the most erotic kissing possible along with nibbling and kissing of sensitive flesh below the ears and in the lower throat with the goal of eventually replacing the fingers with the lips on the breasts.

This of course released the fingers to begin their attack on the woman's sex, working your way slowly up the legs under a skirt or dress. Again it was important to work the woman out of her clothing so that direct contact could be made with the pussy. By this time she should be lying on her back on the couch, her legs spread and her mind focused totally on how good the sensations reaching her brain felt and how bad she wanted to cum.

The next stage consisted of fingering the pussy lips and tissue between them, the cunt, and a quick flick or two on the clit, mainly to identify sensitivity level. No point in pushing a woman into her first orgasm too quickly.

Fingers were of course followed up with the tongue used strategically in all three sensitive areas, cunt (subject to tongue length), pussy, and the ultimate goal of the clit. Here the key was to push her towards climax but to exercise restraint to give her orgasm time to build in power.

Finally when you are convinced she simply can't take any more you push her over the edge, usually with lips and tongue on the clit, while aggressively finger fucking or pressing firmly on the G-spot.

"Why didn't someone teach me all this when I was 18?" I asked Melinda.

She laughed. "Yes, well our session did go a bit beyond the typical high school sex education class."

"But it all sounds a bit clinical as you describe it," I said.

Melinda smiled and said, "Granted it may sound that way, but believe me there was nothing clinical for me or for Astrid about the experience. Each bit of instruction was followed by me trying to carry it out on Astrid. If she wasn't satisfied she demonstrated by doing it to me and then having me repeat it on her. We were at it for several hours and we both climaxed numerous times during the course of the afternoon. It was, as I believe you described it, 'a fuck fest'."

"Hmm. Sounds like fun. And Lars?"

Melinda laughed. "He wasn't part of the plan. He walked in on us about five in the afternoon. We were naked on the couch and practicing tribbing, our legs scissoring and our pussies in direct contact as we rubbed them back and forth."

I laughed. "I looked that up after you mentioned it on the phone. Was it fun?"

"Yes. but we were interrupted when Lars walked in."

"Astrid never missed a beat. She looked up at Lars and said, 'Thank god your home. This horny wench has just about worn me out. Can you take over for me?'"

" 'Glad to be of help," he said. You two stay right in the position you're in.' He walked around the couch and stood directly in front of my face and opened his pants."

"He just assumed you were okay with that? With his pulling it out in front of your face?"

"Seemed so. His wife asked him for help and he was happy to volunteer. No one paused to ask me what I thought about it. In any case, I was so horny I really had no objection. I pulled him toward me and slurped his cock into my mouth. Melinda and I were still softly rubbing our genitals together, but my real focus was on the cock in my mouth. Much as I had been enjoying the things Astrid had been doing to me all afternoon, I really wanted a good hard cock in my cunt, so I was trying my best to get Lars ready to perform."

I smiled and said, "Yes you do like cock don't you babe."

"Yup. One thing I've learned is that I enjoy sex with a woman, but I need a good hard cock too. I'm very 'bi'."

"Is this when you decided his cock wasn't as big as mine?"

"No that came a few minutes later when he actually put it in me. Understand me Sam. It's not that Lars has a tiny cock or anything. It's really a pretty good cock, but it's just not your cock Sam. It's probably as long as yours but not as big around. You fill me up in ways he can't."

I smirked. "Okay so now tell me the details about Lars. How many times did he fuck you Wednesday night?"

Now she smirked. "Well that's a little hard to say. His first climax was quite quick. When Astrid could see he was close to cumming, she told him to pull out and squirt on my tits. I think Astrid likes to be in control. She wanted to watch I guess?"

"We all have our little kinks," I said.

"Lars did his best to hit my tits but his first load was so big that he covered my tits, a good deal of my belly, and my upper chest and face. That was when he got cum in my ear." She giggled.

"I took a moment to wipe my face and chest off with the T-shirt he had thrown off while I was blowing him, and then he went right back to fucking me. The man recovers quickly and has enormous staying power. I think he drove me to at least three different orgasms before I left at 11 or so that night."

"That was in addition to few more he caused with his tongue. The man may not have a porn star grade dick, but he has an absolutely fucking evil tongue. He used it to fuck me. My god, I knew guys in college who couldn't get their dick as far into me as Lars could with his tongue. And the things he could do to my nipples and my clit where wilder than anything I ever imagined. He was way better than Astrid. Plus he had the art of holding me on the edge of a climax with his tongue down to a science."

"That was quite an evening," I said. What did you do when you got home?"

"Filled the tub with warm water and soaked my poor battered body in it while I drank half a bottle of red wine and wondered what I had gotten myself into. I tried to add up the number of times I had climaxed since noon and ultimately decided I hadn't a clue, beyond 'a lot'."

She sat looking at me as I drummed my fingers on the table. Finally she said, "You asked for the details. Are you upset?"

I shook my head.

"Well Sam, what shall we do now?"

"Hmm. I'm definitely going to keep my lunch date with Astrid; and now I'm going to take you back upstairs for a long, slow fuck. We were a bit hurried earlier tonight."

"Oh Yum," she responded.

The following Wednesday I left for the office at my usual time. I had told my boss that I would be out for the afternoon, but of course omitting the details of what I expected to be doing with my Wednesday afternoon.

As I was about to walk out the door, Melinda asked, "Lunch with Astrid still on for today?"

"Yes."

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

I laughed thinking that given her conduct of late she was giving me a very wide limit. "Not to worry dear. I promise to share all the details with you."

"You better. That's our deal," she reminded me.

"Oh and I may be late for dinner."

"I've noticed that can happen with Astrid," she said with a chuckle. "Have fun dear."

With that I was out the door. I sat at my desk all morning and tried to push the paperwork I had prepared from the prior week's sales trip to completion. But my concentration was at best weak, focused as I was on how the afternoon with Astrid would go and, at a more sordid level what would I like to do with her big tits and her round plump Swedish ass. I knew I would have to review those sales call reports for accuracy again the next morning.

Astrid had asked me to meet her in the restaurant of one of the major downtown hotels. When I arrived she was sitting in a back corner booth looking as though she had just come from one of her lectures, her long blonde hair piled on her head, dressed in her usual conservative business clothes. She rose to greet me and it seemed her heels where just a bit higher than I had seen before, making her calves seem even sexier; but perhaps it was just my imagination.

She greeted me with a buss on the cheek, her hands lightly touching my shoulders and her breasts briefly scraping against my chest. "Sam, I'm so glad you could make it. We have so much to talk about. Please sit next to me here." The white cloth covered table was set against a curved bench in the corner of the dinning room and there were no chairs on the outside of the table so there wasn't any real alternative to sitting next to her, not that I necessarily wanted one. There was a half-finished martini sitting on the table.

I stood aside and let her slide in to the booth first. As she did so her skirt slid up and she parted her legs so that I could see a lot of bare thigh. Now I had of course seen her fully nude the night she seduced my wife, but there is something far sexier about a conservatively dressed woman in a major downtown hotel deliberately showing you a lot more bare thigh than is necessary or appropriate. She took her time sliding into the booth and I made no attempt to avoid staring at her exposed thigh. Once I was seated next to her, a discrete distance away, I noticed that she had managed to pull her skirt up considerably above where it normally ended. Yes she does have lovely thighs, I thought.

As soon as we were seated a waiter appeared, seemingly from nowhere as good waiters do in fine restaurants, and Astrid said, "Andrew can you get Sam a drink. And bring another for me while you are at it."

"Of course, Ms. Gustafson." Turning to me he said, "What will it be for you sir."

"Gin and tonic," I responded. Astrid must be a regular here to be on a first name basis with the waiter. Interesting, I thought.

Before the waiter left, Astrid asked for menus. "And make Sam's drink a double," she said. "He needs to catch up with me."

The drinks arrived promptly and we were both engaged in surveying the menus for a moment. Once we had ordered a light lunch and the waiter departed our conversation could begin.

I took a long pull on my drink, thinking that this was just what I needed. Lunch with my wife's lover definitely called for a drink. "Were you lecturing today?" I asked.

"No, no. Just a counseling session with a young couple. They are making great progress."

"That must be gratifying," I said.

"It is," she responded. "When they first came to me they had never seen each other naked. Actual intercourse was at best a monthly event, and not particularly successful at that. Now I have them screwing all over their house. I'm trying to get them to extend their sex life to their back yard. They tell me they have an appropriately private space. I may turn them into exhibitionists yet."

We talked a bit longer about the challenges faced by some of her private patients before Astrid changed the subject asking, "And Melinda? How is she doing?"

Our lunches arrived before I could answer. Once the plates were before us and the waiter gone I responded with a chuckle, "Well you and Lars have certainly broadened her horizons." As I spoke I noticed that she had moved herself closer to me. I could feel the warmth of her thigh against mine. It also looked as though the skirt had moved a bit higher.

"We did have a good time last week."

"So I heard. I gather that Lars' arrival was a bit of a surprise."

"It was but I think it worked out very well. Melinda was very open to his participation." As she spoke I felt her hand lightly stroke my thigh.

We were eating our salads so the conversation moved slowly. Given Astrid's warm hand on my thigh I didn't mind.

"But then Melinda was okay with everything that happened? I mean she enjoyed herself?" Astrid asked.

"Absolutely. She said it was the best sex she had ever had."

Astrid smiled and slid her hand further up my thigh. After another bite of her salad she asked, "And you Sam. How are you doing?"

"Fine, I said. I sold a lot of software last week."

"That's not what I meant Sam, and you know it." She squeezed my thigh as she spoke. "I meant are you upset about what Melinda has been doing with Lars and me? Jealous?" As she finished I could feel her hand slide the last bit up my pants leg and lightly graze my rapidly growing cock."

I took another bite of my salad and followed it with a longer pull on my rapidly disappearing gin and tonic. I noticed Astrid was well into her second martini. She continued to lightly stroke my cock while I thought about how best to answer.

"No. I'm doing fine. I'm not having any of those kinds of problems." I lay my fork across my now finished lunch plate and put my hand beneath the tablecloth, lying it on Astrid's bare leg and stroking the inside of her thigh with my fingertips.

"And Melinda? Does she know you are with me today?" She leaned toward me to spear a bit of avocado left on my plate, pressing her warm soft breast against my arm.

"Yes. We share our social calendar. The last thing she said to me as I left this morning was, 'Enjoy your lunch and don't do anything I wouldn't do'."

Astrid laughed. "What do you think she wouldn't do?"

"You mean with you?"

"Yes . . . or with Lars."

"Only one thing," I said. "Fall in love." By this time I had pushed my hand well under her skirt and felt her adjust her seating just a bit to spread her legs and ease my access.