Play it by Ear Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers

"So she hasn't fallen in love with me or Lars?" Her stroking of my cock through my pants felt delicious.

"Definitely not," I said. "She just thinks each of you are . . . I leaned toward and whispered quietly in her ear . . . "a great fuck." As I spoke my fingers reached my goal where I discovered Astrid wore no panties.

"Good. We never intended anything else. By the way, we think she is also a great fuck, but we're not in love with her."

"Good, because I am." She slid forward a little opening her legs further as she did so and allowing me to slide a finger into her cunt. "And I also think she is a great fuck," I continued.

"So Sam," she said. "It seems to me that you and your horny little wife are well suited to each other."

"I agree, but I would like to hear your assessment. After all you are a sex therapist. Your job is to help people like Melinda and me."

Okay, but bear in mind that what I have to say about you is based largely on what Melinda has told me, rather than the kind of direct experience I have with her.

"Sure, sure, but let me hear your assessment.

"Okay. First you are obviously deeply in love; Secondly you are both horny as hell; Thirdly neither of you have any qualms about finding others sexually attractive and sharing that assessment with each other; Fourthly you are both a great fuck; and Finally it appears that neither of you have any discomfort with sharing your spouse with others. Oh and Melinda is a bit of an exhibitionist."

"And what kind of therapy do you recommend for us Doc?"

"Hmmm." She put a fingertip between her lips as she thought about a response. Her other hand squeezed my cock again.

"That that the two of you continue to explore your alternatives."

"Our sexual alternatives?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied. "After all it's a big world out there, sexually."

"My that's very interesting," I said as I slid a second finger into her. "But perhaps you would like to like to confirm your assessment of me with a bit of direct research."

"I think that is an excellent idea Sam. And it just so happens that I have a room reserved in this hotel. Shall we adjourn and go to the front desk so I can check in."

"Can I get the check?" I offered.

"Don't worry about that. I have an account here. I hire meeting rooms from them regularly. For us, lunch is on the house."

As she spoke she stroked my cock even more firmly than she had been and added, "And don't worry about people noticing the boner in your pants. They will just be jealous of me and I will gloat about it to myself."

As we left the room she tucked her arm in mine and walked so closely that her boob was smashed against my arm and our hips were rubbing each other. It was exhibitionist and delicious. People were watching.

And I was enjoying it—walking arm in arm with a beautiful Swedish blonde who was bumping my hip with hers and rubbing her breast against my arm as we strolled out of the restaurant. Of course I had an obvious lump in my trousers. Why wouldn't I?

The check in was perfunctory. As in the hotel, Astrid was known by name to the desk clerk. I tried to stand discretely behind and to the side of Astrid, but I was too close and when she leaned forward to sign the register she pushed her ass out and rubbed my cock with it. Not so much that anyone should have noticed, unless they were looking for it or unless it was me whose already overheated prick was the subject of Astrid's gentle rub.

We walked back across the lobby arm and arm and stood waiting for an elevator. By the time it arrived there was a crowd ready to join us. We stepped briskly forward and arranged ourselves in a back corner with me firmly against the corner and Astrid standing directly in front of me. As the elevator filled up she backed up until she was standing with her ass pressing firmly against my rigid prick. Like everyone else we were facing forward watching the elevator tick off the floors as it rose.

As soon as we were moving upward and I had looked around enough to ascertain that no one was paying attention to us, I placed a hand on each of Astrid's butt cheeks and begin to massage them—just slow upward and downward strokes with each upward stroke pulling her skirt a bit higher until I could touch the curve of her butt with my fingertips. She responded by slowly moving her ass from side to side to drag it across my prick.

People exited the elevator in ones and twos as we climbed through the floors. As the elevator emptied the remaining people moved about trying to establish normal interpersonal distance. Not Astrid. She stayed put right where she was, with her ass firmly planted against my swollen cock and me with a hand on each of her butt cheeks. By the time we got down to only one other couple they were standing side by side against the wall opposite from us. The woman was pointedly staring at us, but as Astrid continued to massage my swollen prick with her ass as though the couple wasn't there. When they got off the elevator she looked back and gave us a deeply disapproving look.

We still had several floors to go. Astrid reached down and grasped the hem of her skirt. After a bit of struggle she had pulled it up so it was a wide belt around her waist, exposing her naked ass to more effective fondling by me. It was a shame we only had a few floors to go.

I expected Astrid to push her dress down when we reached the thirty-fifth floor against the risk that someone would be waiting to take the elevator down. Instead, she simply waited until the doors opened and then walked out naked from the waist down swinging her broad hips. When she reached the wall opposite the elevator doors she turned and leaned against it jutting her naked hips out at me, spreading her legs enough to fully expose her cleanly shaved pussy. I stood letting the elevator doors bang repeatedly against me as I watched her slowly open her jacket and then the buttons of the conservative white blouse below it, revealing that in addition to dispensing with panties she had not bothered to constrain her big breasts with a bra.

"You must have been very confident of seducing me," I said.

"Melinda told me you were a sure thing."

I smiled and said, "I always wanted to have a reputation of being easy."

Let's go to the room and see if you can live up to it," she said. She turned and walked down the hall, her naked hips still fully exposed and her tits swinging under and between the two sides of her blouse and the covering jacket. As she walked she reached up and released her long blonde hair and let it fall to her shoulders, shaking it from side to side to release any constraints left from the knot she had tied it in for her earlier client meeting. I could feel my prick demanding to be released from its confinement.

I was prepared to grab her as soon as we got through the hotel room door but she slipped away from me and walked quickly across the room until she reached the back of a couch where she resumed her lewd posture that followed our elevator ride. She had shed her suit jacket and pushed the front of her blouse to the side so her tits were fully exposed. She stood there staring at me as she massaged her breasts. It was becoming apparent that she was even more of an exhibitionist than my wife.

"I think you are overdressed," she said. I stood watching her as I slowly stripped down until there was nothing left but my jockey shorts that were straining to hold my engorged cock.

"Hmm, nice pecs," she said. "But I think there is something more you're not showing me."

I hooked my thumbs on my jockey shorts and stretched them over my erection, letting them fall to my feet. I kicked them aside and flexed my cock so it bobbed before her.

"Is this what you were looking for?"

"Yes," she hissed. "Melinda was right. You're very impressive."

I smiled. I was thinking, I've had women tell me I had a big cock before, but to tell the truth I always thought of it as more or less average or normal. It certainly isn't a porn star cock. But I never try to persuade them they are wrong.

The hotel room was a suite. We were in the sitting room. I looked around and asked, "Where is the bed?" I lightly stroked my cock and said, "You really should try it to decide if you like it."

"Oh I will. But there is no reason to hurry into that claustrophobic little bedroom when we have all this." She gestured at the curtains covering a whole wall of the room.

"Why don't you open them and let the light in."

"You're not worried about people seeing us?"

" It would be fun if they could but we will just have to imagine it since we are on the 35th floor. Won't we?"

I walked across the room, my dick sticking straight out and wagging. Opening the curtains gave us a stunning view of the city below us, and Astrid was right, unless someone was flying a drone with a video camera, we actually had privacy. I turned and looked to her. She was now seated on the couch, slouching forward, her stunning long legs spread lewdly as she slowly masturbated.

"Do you eat pussy Sam?"

"As a matter of fact I do," I responded as I dropped to my knees between her legs to begin a several hour-long session of erotic loving with Astrid. Well, okay no love. Just lust and most of it self-directed by Astrid. I licked, fondled, kissed, nibbled, stroked, fucked, and sucked and she did the same in response to me. We both came to several orgasms some of which blurred into a seemly continuous climax for Astrid. It was nearing 11:00 that night when I finally staggered out of the hotel and headed home exhausted, leaving Astrid asleep on the soft rug of the hotel room. We never made it to the bedroom. Given Astrid's creativity it wasn't necessary.

Providing my wife with the details of my afternoon and evening was going to be truly difficult, but that was our deal. Fortunately when I arrived home, she was already in bed asleep. I quietly slid out of my clothes and crawled into bed spooning my naked body up against her and then drifted off to sleep as I absorbed the warmth of her naked body pressed against mine. I would deal with tomorrow when tomorrow came.

To be continued

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers