Play Practice Pt. 02

Story Info
Paula interjects in Erin's games.
1.9k words
4.65
9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Part 2 is told from the perspective of Paula, a character who is introduced in Part 1 via text. The change is intended to sharpen the undercurrents of jealousy, and expand the idea of "seduction as competition."*

I parked my Civic by Erin's car in the gravel and sent her a text.

"I parked next to your car--that's ok right?"

"Yep. Any where's fine. Parents are visiting my brother this weekend," Erin responded. "Come in."

I followed the path up to the house. I had blown off a weekend's worth of plans and driven forty minutes on a lark just to be here--for a chance to play with two kinky baby dykes--one, a childhood friend, the other a total stranger. It was totally insane, but horniness makes you lose your better judgment sometimes.

Finding the living room empty, I proceeded down the long hall towards the wing where Erin and her brother's bedrooms were. I would've killed for that kind of privacy in high school--to be that removed from your parents, first floor window--coming and going as you please. No one nearby to hear peculiar noises. Erin was finally putting it to good use just as she was getting ready to move out. Too little, too late, I thought.

I walked to the bedroom door and took a deep breath before entering. I knew what I might find behind the door, and still my jaw dropped at the sight that awaited me: there was skinny little Erin, her short hair dyed red, facial piercings--she was in repose on the bed, topless, little tits out to the world. Before her on the floor knelt a fleshy figure I knew to be Alyssa. She was wearing fishnets and a leather collar, her hair up in a long, high ponytail. Alyssa was eating Erin's pussy with gusto, her big ass shaking in the air.

"Come on in, Paula!" Erin said.

Alyssa looked over her shoulder for a moment before Erin pushed her head back to the matted pussy at her face.

"Keep going, bimbo."

Erin started humping Alyssa's face harder, and harder until she finally came, moaning in a deep guttural bellow, then collapsing completely for a moment.

Alyssa turned to look at me, her face a complicated mix of shame and excitement. Erin rejoined the living and propped herself on her elbow.

"So what do you think? Isn't she gorgeous, Paula?"

"Incredibly so."

"And bimbo--isn't Paula the sexiest?"

I was wearing leggings, a t-shirt, and a backwards hat. If I was truly "the sexiest" it was a miracle. Still, I looked good. While Erin's body was slim and boyish, and Alyssa's voluptuous and curvy, I was athletic--muscular and strong, with abs and thighs I worked hard to maintain, despite packing on a tiny bit of college fluff.

"She is," Alyssa said, her eyes burning with want.

"How should we start?" I said.

"We already started."

"What are the rules, then?"

Erin rose to her feet and pulled Alyssa up with her. Standing, I saw that Alyssa towered over Erin by at least five inches--she must've been near 5'10.

"Just follow my lead. We don't use a special safe word. If it gets to be too much she'll just say 'stop.' If she has a gag in she'll say 'uncle' in the gag. But she hasn't had to use either word yet."

Erin ran a hand down Alyssa's side.

"Good behavior should be rewarded. I think she should get to cum now."

"Okay Paula. You're the guest.

She opened the bottom drawer of her dresser and started rummaging for equipment.

"I came prepared," I said, removing a harness and dildo from my own overnight bag.

"Hold on, hold on. I need to get her ready."

She fastened a ball gag in Alyssa's mouth and slipped a blindfold over her eyes. She patted her lover on her bottom.

"Be good."

I wrapped my arm around Alyssa's waist and pulled her towards me. I kissed her from her neck to her collarbone and she shuddered. I cupped one of her breasts and teased her stiffening nipple in my fingers.

"I don't know what Erin did to deserve you, but you are so fucking sexy."

I positioned myself behind her, my hands on her hips. I patted her thighs and she immediately widened her stance to give me better access to her pussy.

"And so well-trained."

Her pussy was radiating heat--I could feel it even before my fingers made contact. She was sopping wet. I covered my fingers in the wetness to lubricate my fingers, rubbing her clitoris with my thumb and then sliding my finger into her slick box. She was moaning through the gag and Erin began kissing her on the other side of her neck.

"She really likes it when you do this," Erin said.

I removed my finger from Alyssa's pussy, allowing Erin to insert two of her own digits.

"Thanks for the tip. I think I got it," I said.

I replaced Erin's fingers with two of my own and started to work Alyssa's cunt with more purpose. She was shaking and whimpering, becoming wetter and wetter. I stripped and stepped into the harness, tightening straps and putting the cock into place.

"I've been dreaming of doggy style."

Alyssa moaned like an animal in her gag.

"You're going to love it," Erin said. "Amazing view." She swatted Alyssa. "You hear that, bimbo? I'm not the only one who's obsessed with that ass."

I took Alyssa by the hand and clumsily pulled her to the bed, the blindfold robbing her of any sense of geography. She climbed up and got on all fours, displaying her ass to me. I slid my strap-on effortlessly in her cunt and pumped hard. Alyssa bucked her hips and threw herself back into me, the gag muffling her dizzy mantra of "fuck yes, fuck yes." Erin issued a series of dull thwacks against Alyssa's ass with a wooden spoon, reddening it. I followed her lead, spanking her several times on each ass cheek. It really was a beautiful view: I grabbed her ponytail with one hand and smacked each ass cheek in alternating order. Our pace quickened and I thought she was going to lose her mind, screaming through her gag, throwing the entire weight of her body back onto my dildo while I threw all of my force into her wet pussy. After just ten minutes, Alyssa started full-on babbling. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming" she grunted a dozen times through the gag, before briefly seizing and collapsing on the bed.

"Good girl," Erin said. She undid the ball gag with a quick motion and Alyssa panted in the fresh air. Erin stroked Alyssa's hair. "I can tell that Paula's impressed. Aren't you Paula?"

"She's quite a slut, Erin. I'm very jealous."

Alyssa made Erin and I each come about four or five times, and we fucked her in every imaginable iteration. We took a long break to eat Chinese and watch Friends on basic cable, and for a brief moment it felt like any night hanging out with friends. But that didn't last long. When dinner was over, Erin turned on her parents' hot tub and we got inside. It was all a lot to take in. I'm well versed in torrid, kinky sex between women, having had amply opportunities to explore in college (a completely different story) but this was a lot at once. I felt so competitive with Erin--she was always telling me how to fuck Alyssa, or pulling her away from me, saying "alright let me have another turn with her."

"I'm going to steal a bottle of wine. You guys want?" Erin said. She jumped out of the hot tub and wrapped a towel around herself. When she was gone, I made conversation with Alyssa.

"So, Alyssa--tell me about yourself," I said across the hot tub.

"Um, I'm nineteen. I'm an actor. I'm going to [a college] in the fall."

"No way. That's where I go."

She smiled.

"You're going to love it. I'll introduce you to everyone."

"That's good because I won't know anyone there...besides you, now."

"Are you a lesbian?"

"I don't know what I am. But I know I like this."

"What's this?"

"The way you fucked me with the strap-on earlier. The way you touch me."

"Do you even realize how sexy you are, baby?"

"I'm just some chubby girl. I don't know why you're both always saying that."

"Baby, you are a fucking goddess. You're too sexy."

"You don't have to say that."

Erin came back with an opened bottle of wine and three glasses under her arm. She poured two glasses and handed them to Alyssa and myself, then climbed in with her own.

"She's right. You are. Why don't you show us how sexy you are, baby."

Alyssa turned and, hanging half out of the tub, raised her ass to the surface and shook it towards Erin and I. I had originally pegged her as some ambivalent straight girl who, confused by her feelings and flattered by attention, allowed Erin to take her. But she seemed to take genuine pleasure in being a plaything, shaking her obscene, beautiful body for a woman she'd met four hours earlier. Alyssa looked over her shoulder to me and we made eye contact.

"Let me make a proposition," Erin said.

I pried my eyes from Alyssa and looked at Erin.

"Little Lyssie is going to be joining you at [a college] in September."

"So I heard."

"And obviously I'm going to be going to [a different college]. Paula--what if you looked after bimbo girl while I'm away. Make sure she remembers the taste of pussy and where she came from. I only request that whenever I'm in town, or school's out of session that you give her back."

"It sounds like a lot of work," I said. "Let's dry her off and fuck her again. Then I'll decide."

Alyssa looked disappointed.

"What else do you need to see? I trained her perfectly. I need someone I trust to keep an eye on my pussy while I'm away."

"I don't know. Looking after a freshman? And she's such a slut. I bet it'd be hard to keep her honest. Tell you what--let me have her for myself for the rest of the weekend. Give us a chance to play house and get to know each other, and I'll bring her home on Sunday. I need to see how we mesh before I commit to anything."

Erin's eyes narrowed.

"No deal. She's mine. You're lucky I'm even sharing her."

"Erin, be reasonable. How am I supposed to know what the dynamic is going to be like if you're here?

"If I did say yes, I'd want pictures. I'd want updates. And nothing big in her asshole--I'm training it and I don't want you to interfere."

I toweled Alyssa off and she got dressed in the clothes she wore to Erin's house. She packed lingerie and a skimpy dress that Erin had bought her into a purse. Before we left I pulled her aside. Bargaining over Alyssa like she wasn't there had been incredibly hot, but my conscience was getting the best of me.

"You don't have to come with me, Alyssa. I just want you to know."

"I know. I don't have to do anything I do," she said. But I'm ready to go with you."

I held her hand and led her to the car, Erin trailing behind.

"Remember--I want pictures and updates."

I helped Alyssa into the car.

"Yeah, yeah."

I got in and started the car. I rolled down Alyssa's window.

"Okay, bimbo, wave goodbye to Erin."

Alyssa waved. I backed out of the driveway. Sorry, Erin. Had to be done, I thought. From the first picture she'd sent--the first bragging, taunting picture--I knew I had to have this girl.