Play Practice Pt. 04

Story Info
Erin reconnects with Paula and Alyssa for domination.
2.7k words
4.66
6.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This section's got a long preamble, but I'm building to something.

Erin:

It had been a difficult six months, to say the least. After seducing my best friend and training her to be my personal lesbian sex slave, I'd lost Alyssa as quickly as I'd had her. She came back from a weekend with Paula and I knew it was over. She was distant, hardly texting, and making excuses to avoid me. She said it was just nerves for the play--the play that started everything--the one I'd helped her practice for. Or was supposed to. It was set to run the following weekend, and by Monday morning she asked if we could pause our "games" until after the play so she could concentrate. Not a great sign, I knew, but I acquiesced and gave her some space.

The night of the play, I took a front row seat. Or more accurately, as the theatre was set in the round, one of the four front rows. People trickled in, gradually finding their seats, many of which had been marked reserved with jackets and purses. The lights started flashing, signaling to stragglers to take their seats. And then, just before the lights came down, I saw them: Alyssa's parents. They were directly across the stage from me. Alyssa's dad, goateed and spectacled, reading the play program while his wife chatted with the young blonde woman beside her. The young woman's face was obscured by a giant bouquet of flowers she was holding. A sinking feeling settled in my stomach. In the last bit of light before total darkness, the bouquet shifted and I confirmed my fear. It was Paula sitting with Alyssa's family.

And how to describe the play? Very much a student play. Alyssa was great, though. She looked beautiful. She moved about the stage with so much confidence and poise that it was hard to reconcile the previous weeks--how could someone who had looked at me so pleadingly, who'd stood before me appearing more naked than naked, looking so ravenous with desire--how could that body also possess the capacity for such assurance?

When the infamous kissing scene arrived, my eyes were on Alyssa. Her co-star pulled her in for the kiss and when her lips met his, the scene crackled with an untold intensity. She'd learned well. Her eyes were shut tight in concentration, and just before they broke their embrace I saw her steal a glance into the dark sea of audience members, lingering on the exact spot where Paula was seated.

It was my first heartbreak, and I won't lie: it hurt so fucking bad. I felt like crying in the theatre, but I held it together. When the play was over, I made a quick getaway. I turned on the radio and "Help Me" by Joni Mitchell was playing, and then I really fell apart. I cried so hard that I pulled into a Burger King parking lot to do it without multitasking. I didn't speak to Alyssa for the rest of the school year. My parents kept asking "What happened? You guys were inseparable." And I'd always say the same thing. "We just grew apart." The summer passed like a summer. Nothing to report. I worked. I moped. I blocked and unblocked Alyssa on social media, looking long enough to see some clue implying Paula's presence-- her pair of white tennis shoes by the door in the background of a photo, for instance, before I'd block her again. I moved to [a different college], two hours away from [a college] where Alyssa and Paula were, and the beginning of freshman year was actually really restorative. I loved my classes and meeting new people. I hooked up with a few girls. I picked up one girl with a nice, fat ass at an improv show and I thought of Alyssa. We had nice but mostly vanilla sex.

Then, sometime in October, Alyssa sent me an email from her new college email address. I had blocked her on every other platform. Her message was contrite. She wrote that she'd hated how she'd handled things. How she'd been confused by her feelings and felt embarrassed she'd fallen so deeply for Paula so quickly. The email ended with a curious couple of lines. "You and I have meant so much to each other for so long. It's weird not having you in my life at all," she'd written. "The past six months have been so eye-opening and it's weird not telling you about it. I want you to come visit me during your fall break so I can show you the life I'm living."

I thought about just deleting the email and putting her out of my life for good. It was an insult, reaching out the way she had after the indignity of our break-up. If you could even call it a break-up. But there was also something intriguing about the end of the message--this life she was living. I considered it over and over, the implications made me incredibly horny. Lust won out over pride. I waited a few days before replying that I might be able to come spend a day or two with her and Paula. She said Paula had a club rugby game the same evening I would be arriving at [a college], so I should just meet her at the game. When classes were done on Tuesday afternoon, I got in my car and drove the hundred and thirty miles in a trance. I couldn't believe I was traveling any distance to visit my ex-best friend/ex-lover and my ex-family friend/romantic rival like we were all old friends. Which, of course, we were. I was swallowing any last bit of pride I had by making the trip, and I didn't care. I needed to know what was happening without me. I needed to know what she had meant.

I parked my car at the lot near the fields and texted Alyssa.

"Just got here."

"I'll be there in a minute."

I turned and saw Alyssa coming over the hill. My jaw dropped. She was wearing tiny jean shorts that hugged her fat ass and thighs at every seam. She paired the shorts with a black crop top and wedges that made her even taller, and when she hugged me I had to stand on my tiptoes.

"It's good to see you."

"It's good to see you, too," I said. "You look good."

I looked at her. She wore eye make-up now. And her lips were shiny with lip gloss.

"Before anything else, let me first say I'm sorry, again."

"Let's forget it."

"I've felt so bad."

I just looked at her.

"Come on. I want to introduce you to my friends."

I walked behind her, watching her ass sway in those jean shorts. She looked like someone you'd see waiting for an Uber outside a bar on Miami. Alyssa stepped up onto the bleachers and slid down towards a group of women. They were an interesting assortment, a mix of some butchier looking girls, some athletic types, and a few other dolled-up, girly-girls. I noticed that one of the women, a femme in a corset top, was at least twenty years older than the rest of us. The crew greeted Alyssa.

"Hey, what's up Lips."

"Guys, this is my friend Erin."

I recognized Steph, the girl from the FaceTime who was fucking Alyssa. She was gorgeous--freckles, blonde highlights, toned arms peeking from her t-shirt sleeves. Pukka shells. Straight out of your favorite mall retailer.

"Erin, this is Steph. And this is Steph's friend, Maggie," Alyssa said, gesturing to the older woman. Maggie held out her hand to me tentatively, presenting a set of expensive-looking red nails.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Maggie. So, how do you all know each other?" Dumb question, but I just had to know how Maggie had become entangled with these dykes.

"We all know each other from school," Steph said, smirking.

"I met Steph at my daughter's softball game, " Maggie said.

"I was coaching. The other team."

"Then Maggie decided to switch teams," a girl with a shaved eyebrow quipped.

"Where does your family think you are now again, Maggie?" Steph said.

"Weekend retreat with my book club."

"Ah, that book club again. You've got the world's most active book club. Don't they notice you're never reading any books?"

I'd never watched rugby before--it seemed brutal. Paula scored a try and Alyssa's crew cheered madly for her. One of the girls turned around and gave Alyssa a smack on the ass.

"Your girl's doing good, Lips."

The game ended and I think Paula's team won, but it was hard to tell. Her friends were cheering so enthusiastically you'd have thought she'd played the finest rugby match of all time. Alyssa ran to the field and leapt into Paula's arms, wrapping her legs tightly around Paula.

"You did so good baby."

"Nice job," I said.

Paula smiled. Just then Steph came up to her.

"So, what were you thinking? Nine o'clock?"

"Let's do ten. Gotta get cleaned up and get a few things ready."

We left the fields and Paula directed me through the college town streets until we arrived at her house. As got out of the car she said, "Lyssie, why don't you go in and get comfortable. I need to talk to Erin for a second."

"Okay!" Alyssa said, bouncing merrily up to the front door and entering the house.

Paula sighed.

"Alyssa feels very guilty about what happened. I, however, do not."

"You stole her from me!"

"We were competing. We competed. You lost. You couldn't handle her. You got lucky before..." She looked at me with great intensity. "...and you can be lucky again, Erin. If you do everything I say this week. If you listen to me and you follow my lead, you'll have a wonderful time."

"I'm here, aren't I? I've already swallowed some humble fucking pie to be here, don't you think?"

"Okay."

We shook hands.

I followed her into the house. It was a customary living space for a 20-something woman, except the nice pool in the back. Alyssa had stripped from her crop top and shorts into her bikini, and was draped across the back of an inflatable swan in the pool.

"I'm going to take a shower. Alyssa, our guest had an arduous journey to get here. Aren't you going to take care of her?"

"Okay, baby."

Alyssa rolled off her floatie and waded through the water toward the steps.

"Enjoy."

Paula patted me on the shoulder. She walked back inside as Alyssa emerged from the pool.

"Show me what you've learned, Lips."

I pulled down my jeans and underwear and pushed her face to my mound. She ate pussy like a starving woman. I laid her back on a chaise lounge and sat on her face, grinding my cunt on her tongue.

"That's right, slut. Work that mouth. Use that tongue like I taught you. You're not getting rusty are you?"

I was surprised how quickly it came back to me. I came a half dozen times and I could have kept going, but Paula returned to fetch Alyssa up to their bedroom to get dressed. Guests started to arrive, the first two being Steph and Maggie. Steph was dressed as she had been at the rugby match, but Maggie had changed. She wore a pair of khaki cigarette pants, a white button down shirt with a sweater over her shoulders, and a string of pearls.

I chatted with one of the early guests, a slim Asian woman with a pixie cut named Sabrina.

"How did you meet everybody?" I asked.

"It was pretty recently. I kind of invited myself in the group after I saw the account."

"The account?"

"Yeah. That Lezzie Lyssie Lips page?"

She pulled it up on her phone and tilted it toward me.

"My roommate told me about her. I was like, 'I have got to meet this girl.'"

She scrolled through a sequence of photos: Alyssa twerking, her ass shaking in slow motion; Alyssa in pigtails, sucking on a lollipop seductively; Paula pushing Alyssa backwards onto the bed; a group of women eating sushi off of Alyssa's naked body. Sabrina kept scrolling.

"I can't believe you haven't seen this. Paula's been running the account since this summer. It's private and you have to be a woman to be accepted. Anyway, I saw her and Paula on campus one afternoon and Paula invited me over immediately. I've been back every weekend since. Just watch, you'll be back too."

A very tall woman in a beanie and a tank top was seated on the couch, Maggie sitting across her lap. She was whispering in Maggie's ear and rubbing a bulge on her thigh. She put Maggie's hand on it and she gasped. The tall woman hoisted her over her shoulder and carried her up the stairs.

"We can go watch, you know?" Sabrina said.

"No, I had no idea. I've never been here."

"Whoever invited you didn't tell you anything, I guess."

"Nope."

"Come on. Follow me."

Other girls were pouring each other drinks from a makeshift bar. Two dykes were flexing by the fireplace while a gorgeous redhead squeezed their biceps, appraising their size and firmness. Things were getting interesting downstairs, but I knew whatever was happening upstairs was even better. I followed Sabrina to the second floor and found several doors. The first room was unoccupied, and empty except for a bare mattress next to a dog kennel. It was dark in the second room. The tall woman was lying back in a four-post bed, propped on her elbows as Maggie deep throated her strap. The woman wearing the strap pulled one hand to Maggie's head to guide it further down the strap.

"You gotta get the whole thing, girl. I know it's bigger than the one you learned on, but you can take it. That's it."

More of the strap-on disappeared into her mouth as her eyes bulged. The tall girl was gripping Maggie's expensive hair in both hands, and was pumping her mouth for all she was worth, eliciting a repeating gulping sound from the back of her throat. All at once she withdrew the prick from Maggie's throat, bringing long strands of saliva with it.

"Sabrina. New girl. Ya'll want to help me get her undressed?"

"Sure Vanessa."

Maggie was standing at attention by the bed. Sabrina undid the sweater from her neck and dropped it to the floor. I placed my hand on the swell of her breasts in her shirt and laid it there for a second, cupping them in my hand--they were amazing--huge, round tits (possibly fake, I didn't have enough experience to say for sure). I unbuttoned Maggie's shirt and Sabrina eased it off her shoulders, along with her unfastened bra. She was standing in just the khaki cigarette pants and pearls. "Leave the pearls," Steph said, entering the room. "Mommy Maggie Muff Licker always wears her trademark pearls, isn't that right?"

"Yes, Steph."

"You're getting so good at deep throating the big ones. It took a while, but you got there. Not that you had a lot of time to practice with that husband of yours."

She turned to me.

"Erin, you're wanted in the next room."

I took one last look before leaving. Steph peeled Maggie's pants off while Sabrina played with her nipples. Steph bent her over the bed and slid her strap in, while Vanessa worked her cock back into Maggie's mouth. I left the scene reluctantly and entered the third room.

Alyssa was wearing her bikini with pigtails, and her eyes were covered by a blindfold, her mouth was gagged, and she had noise-cancelling headphones over her ears. Paula was standing by the door, manipulating a phone app that controlled the vibe buzzing somewhere on Alyssa's person. Paula was dragging the slider to maximum power, holding it for a few seconds, then lowering the level. Alyssa was whimpering in her gag.

"Just helping her get into character," Paula said, noticing us at the door. "Watch this."

She pulled dragged the slider to the max setting again and Alyssa emitted a muffle scream.

"There's just one thing you have to do before we get started."

"What's that?"

"You have to follow her account. Lezzie Lyssie Lips. She only plays with followers."

She removed the gag and headphones.

"Who do you play with bimbo?"

"Only Goddess Paula and hot girl followers."

"What is your purpose?"

"To serve Goddess Paula and her followers."

"Anything else?"

"To improve the scenery."

I'd seen enough. I took out my phone and sent a follow request.

Paula's phone chirped.

"Accepted. Ready?"

"Ready."