Play Practice Pt. 03

Story Info
Alyssa learns what an experienced domme can do.
1.4k words
4.68
9.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pt. 3 is from Alyssa's perspective:

I laid awake in the unfamiliar, pitch-black room, feeling Paula's weight draped over me. How did I get here? I knew the answer in the most literal sense, of course. Paula had convinced Erin to let me spend the weekend with her. She had led me by the hand to her car and driven us forty minutes to her off-campus college house for two nights of kinky sex. Almost immediately she had invited her next-door neighbor, a tanned, freckly girl from the softball team who wore a pukka shell necklace, to meet me. A quick introduction soon turned into this girl, Steph, watching me eat Paula's pussy, get fucked by a strap-on, and have a butt plug inserted into my ass, before Steph was invited to fuck me herself.

I remember seeing Paula holding her phone to frame a shot: me on my back, my legs up in the air; between my legs, beautiful, athletic Steph with a purple strap-on pumping me as hard as she could, my feet swaying with her every thrust.

"I told Erin I'd send photos, but I think a video is in order--your moaning under that gag really captures the feeling of the moment."

She took a short video and sent it to Erin. Just moments later the phone started to trill for a FaceTime call.

"Oh, shit--it's Erin," Paula laughed. "What's up Erin?"

"Who the fuck is that?"

"That's my neighbor, Steph."

"We never said anything about other people."

"You wanted me to keep track of your bimbo at college and you didn't expect me to share her? I thought you wanted me to take care of her?"

She walked across the room towards Steph and I, her camera trained on my face. I looked at the little image of myself in the corner of the FaceTime window: face flushed, but blissful--eyes rolling in my head, mouth drooling through the black ball gag. Something beatific in my expression, I thought. Paula pulled the gag from my mouth.

"Smile, Lyssie. Tell Erin what a good time you're having."

"Hey baby. I'm having a great time with Paula and Steph. I miss you!"

"What did I say about her asshole?" Erin said.

Paula hung up the phone, turned it off, and threw it on a table.

"I love fucking this girl, Paula. She's so fucking down."

"Let's wrap it up Steph. She'll eat your pussy before you go."

"There's something I gotta do first."

Steph pulled the dripping cock out of me and helped me to my hands and knees, turning me so that my ass was front and center before her. She removed the plug and buried her face between my ass cheeks. I felt my eyes get dreamy again, and I traveled to a far-off place in my mind as Steph devoured my asshole.

"What do you say, bimbo?"

"Oooh thank you.. oooh...Steph. Thank you for eating my ass, Steph. You're my softball goddess, Steph."

Steph came up for air and to glare daggers.

"Don't be mad at my slut. I told her to say that," she said. "Okay bimbo--say thank you.

It's time to reciprocate."

Steph turned me around and, grabbing me by my ponytail, pulled my face to her cunt. I made quick work of her, making her come several times in a few minutes, culminating with Steph riding my face until she exploded.

Then it was over. Steph was dressing, buttoning the front of her jean shorts by the door as her cum dried on my face.

"I don't want to hear anything about noise this weekend."

Steph nodded. "I'm seeing that MILF tomorrow. Maybe we can all meet up."

"Maybe."

Paula shut the door behind Steph and turned to me. I was lying naked on my side, looking at her with an expression I hoped was seductive.

"I mean this as the purest compliment: you are a total slut."

I blushed.

"Come on, baby. Let's get you cleaned up. I think we're done for tonight," she said.

I was exhausted, but I was still disappointed. As if reading my mind, Paula added:

"You're special, baby. I don't want to do too much too soon and burn you out. I have to take time with a woman like you."

She pulled me from the couch and walked me to the shower, turning it on. Once I was inside, she used a host of products to wash and moisturize my skin, and she shampooed and conditioned my hair.

It was apparent that I was not well versed in the ritual grooming of young women du jour. But the fact that I didn't seem to know about make-up, or skincare seemed okay to her. I had a feeling she would teach me everything I might need to know. And not just about beauty products, but about anything.

When I was clean Paula wrapped me in towels and took me to her bedroom. From her dresser, she picked an oversized soccer t-shirt she'd undoubtedly gotten from a clinic in high school. She threw it to me. It fit, mostly, though it was a bit short, clinging to my big butt.

"Perfect," Paula said.

I stood sheepishly at the side of the bed.

"Come on. Up here with me," she said.

I climbed into bed and she wrapped herself around me, spooning me.

"I don't know if I want to give you back to Erin. What's the point any way? You're just going to end up here at [a college] next year," she whispered.

"I was hoping you'd say that."

By this point I knew there was wildness in me, and not the kind that lies just below the surface. It was deep in me. Erin was a buffoon but she had still somehow managed to recognize this quality and tease it out. I'd only known Paula one night and I could already tell she was up to the task of unleashing the true Alyssa to the world. I was a bombshell, inside and out--I just needed a bit of finesse.

She got me out of bed so she could finish drying my hair, then we quickly returned to our little nest. She turned out the lights and wrapped herself around me once more.

"Good night, baby."

"Good night, Paula."

"You gonna dream about me, Alyssa? You gonna dream about my pussy? About that big ass of yours over my lap--me turning that fat ass red? Bending you over every surface in this house and fucking you senseless? Are you gonna dream about all that like a good slut?"

She reached two fingers under my t-shirt and brushed my slit, which was already soaking.

"Hmmm... looks like you already started dreaming."

She wiped her wet fingers on my thigh.

"Sleep tight baby. We got a long day ahead of us."

There in the dark, I recounted the previous six weeks: I had been seduced by my best friend several weeks prior under the guise of "play practice," and had been inducted into dozens of depraved lesbian sex acts. I was dressed up, used, and degraded, and I had been surprised by my pleasure at each turn. It was as if each act, outfit or degrading remark represented a door, and I had chosen to enter each one without hesitation. It turned out I had always been a lesbian bimbo slut. But if I had been in the closet my whole life, it certainly wasn't for fear of my family's reaction. My parents were crunchy, NPR types. My dad was a professor. We had organic groceries before it was a whole thing. They would've been completely happy with me being a lesbian. I was raised a feminist. I AM a feminist. So where did this incessant need to be treated like a piece of meat, fucked like a dog, and paraded around town by beautiful women come from? In the unlit bedroom, I resigned myself to the knowledge that the human mind is incomprehensible sometimes. Late-night soul-searching aside, I could hardly believe the fact that I had let Paula take me so effortlessly, so completely. Erin was an amateur--fucking her had been pure convenience and opportunity. Exploration. Paula was the real thing. She had seen me for what I truly was and I was excited for all the places she could take me. I'd eaten three different pussies that night, and been fucked by three different women. I was insatiable--a genuine lesbian slut. I accepted it. It had to be true. Otherwise, how else could you explain that, in that strange place beneath the strange, sleeping woman who had so thoroughly ravished me hours before, all I could do was wait for morning until she could make me come again?