Play the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had no idea how hard it was for me to do that. My heart leapt with the knowledge we were on the same page emotionally as well. I was in heaven after he told me he was in love with me, our time would be soon. Well, he said that he wouldn't make love to me. Maybe, he could just pound me into the mattress for a while. Nah. Our time was coming, even if we weren't.

***

Surprisingly, Mike honored the restraining order and made no contact with me. He pled down and managed to walk away with community service and anger management classes. He signed the divorce papers and moved into an apartment with Alyssa. She also agreed to the divorce but tried to delay it for counseling. The judge scoffed at her delay tactic after Dale's lawyer argued that her affair with Mike was too much to get past due to our couples' long friendship. He rubber stamped the agreed upon terms and 90 days later, their divorce was final.

Mike and I had to sell our house, and I didn't care as I never left Dale's guest room. After a couple of weeks of cuddling on the couch together, neither of us ever thought of me leaving.

I enjoyed teasing him mercilessly before our divorces were final. He groaned every evening when I wore teddys and slinky gowns during our cuddling sessions. It took a few weeks, but our making out turned into heavy petting and ultimately, mutual masturbation sessions. I'll never forget the look on his face the first time I rubbed his penis.

We were watching a romantic movie and I was tucked into his chest with his arm around me. I turned to kiss him during a commercial and we started making out. He was wearing nylon shorts, so when he got hard, I could see the outline of his substantial penis down his thigh, and I reached down and touched him.

His eyes went wide, and he tried to back away, but I kept sliding my fingers along his shaft.

"What's the matter?" I asked, "Do you think you can kiss me and feel my breasts for this long and I'm never going to touch you down there?"

"I thought we agreed to wait."

He was so shy, it was cute.

"We are, but that doesn't mean I can't give you some relief. My hand will feel better, won't it?"

"Oh, God!" he groaned as I slipped my hand into his shorts. "Kate, Jesus."

I smiled as I rested my head on his chest and slowly stroked his freed monster. "You're huge, Dale. Have you ever measured?"

"No," he sighed as I continued my ministrations.

I cupped the glans in my palm to spread around his precum and he shivered. I held back a giggle; I was having more fun than I'd had with a penis since the first time I touched one.

"Oh, shit, Kate! I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me, Baby. Let it go."

As if waiting for permission, he released shot after shot onto his stomach and chest, soaking his shirt. I moved my head in time, or I'd have gotten a face full of his juice.

The squishing of his cum on my hand as I stroked him turned me on incredibly. My panties were soaked, and I desperately needed my own release.

"Kate, that was way better than doing it myself."

I giggled and sat up. "You're quite a shooter," I said holding up my hand. "Is it always like that?"

His eyes bugged and he nodded as I licked my hand and fingers.

"Mm. Yummy," I sighed. "Does it surprise you that I like the taste of cum?"

He nodded again.

"I'm not Alyssa, Dale. If you're going to be my man, I'm going to suck your penis. I'm going to suck it and then I'm going to swallow all of your juices. Can you handle that, big boy?"

He nodded again; it was comical that he couldn't form words. I wondered, if he acted like that after a hand job, what would a blow job do to his brain?

I still needed my own release, and I wasn't sure if he was going to assist with that or not, until he stood and took off his shirt. He tossed it on the floor and knelt before me.

"May I return the favor?" He was almost begging. It was adorable.

I spread my legs, inviting him in, and it took no time at all for him to pull my panties off of me. He smiled as he slid me onto the couch and kissed me. As we kissed he rubbed my clit with his finger initially, but before long, he inserted two fingers inside me and rubbed my button with his thumb.

"Oh, yeah! That's it, honey. Just like that."

It didn't take long for him to drive me over the edge, and holy crap! I came buckets.

My legs trembled and his mouth still hadn't left mine. I moaned into his mouth and pinched my nipple, pushing me through the first into a small aftershock.

He felt me relax and broke the kiss. I took a deep breath and smiled when he mirrored my action by licking his fingers clean.

"I can't wait to be in your snug pussy," he groaned and cuddled me into him.

Soon my love. Our time was near.

***

The day the final divorce settled, Dale walked into my store wearing a suit and carrying flowers.

"Aw, look at that," my associate pointed out as he approached the counter.

"Dale! What..." was all I got out before he dropped to a knee.

"Kate, will you marry me and make me the happiest man in the world?"

I laughed as tears fell down my cheek. "You only want to marry me so we can finally have sex."

My associate gasped and I laughed. I walked towards him and stuck out my left hand. He slid the ring on, and I said, "Yes, sweet man. Yes, forever."

We kissed and my associate said, "You'd better take him home and lay him before he changes his mind."

We laughed and I said, "Close up for me?"

She nodded and Dale practically dragged me out of the store.