Play Time

Story Info
My boyfriend occasionally doubles as my Master.
1k words
3.9
8.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PLAY TIME..

I was working in my room, when I notice my phone's notification light turn on. I check to find it's my boyfriend. I open the message to find a scarf emoji. I know what that means.

(It's a sign for him to initiate play time. He would be my Master and I his slave.

If I want to decline, I simply say no. Things will go on as per usual.

If I am to accept, I send a green heart back. I then have to wait for instructions.)

I send him a green light and wait eagerly for instructions.

After a few minutes, my phone lights up again.

"Clothes off, wait in the corridor facing the door. I want to see you kneeling completely naked, except for your leash around your neck, when I enter the apartment."

I quickly answer, "Yes, Master. How much time do I have?

I hear his car beep in the parking lot. I quickly take off all my clothes and scramble to look for my leash.

I hear the door open and I rush to kneel in front of the door.

He enters the door and closes the door behind him.

"Did you disobey me?"

I quietly nod my head no.

I feel a sting in my face as he slaps me hard. "You will answer me when I ask you a question, you whore."

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry Master."

"Did you disobey me?"

"Not on purpose, Master. I couldn't find my leash."

"So yes. You will stay on all fours for the remaining of this evening. Go get your leash now."

"Yes, Master".

Master watches closely as I crawl to my room to find my leash.

I put it on my neck and crawl back to hand him the lead.

Master then leads me to the living room by my leash. He sits on the sofa and orders me to get him a cold bottle of beer.

I crawl to the kitchen and crawl back slowly trying to hold the bottle in my hands.

"Are you going to be a good girl for your Master and do as I say?"

"Yes Master, I will do whatever you want me to."

"Good, then take off my pants."

I slowly move towards opening his belt. He puts his hand out and I place it on his palm. I continue to take off his pants. As I try to take off his briefs, he clenches my hair,

"Did I ask you to take off my briefs?"

"I'm sorry Master."

"You know what happens when you disobey."

I quietly nod.

Another hard slap on my face. He tugs my leash, "Beg."

"Please, Master". I beg.

"Please, what?"

"Please Master, Please punish me."

"Why?"

"Because I have been disobedient."

He takes a sip of his beer and places it on the kitchen window. Then he proceeds to sit on the sofa chair. He motions for me to kneel in front of him. I crawl quickly and kneel.

"Now because you've such a bad slut lately, you're going to get 10 belts on each breast."

"Yes, Master."

"And the only sound I want to hear from you is being grateful and counting the strikes out loud."

SWISH

"One."

"You are such an ungrateful whore. Let me start again."

"I'm sorry Master."

SWISH. "Thank you Master. One." SWISH. "Thank you Master. Two."

He pauses to put his hand between my legs.

"Your pussy is dripping wet, you are such a little slut, aren't you?"

I nod. "Aren't you?" He repeats.

"Yes Master. I'm a little slut, Master."

"You're enjoying this much too much."

"Yes, Master."

SWISH...SWISH.. "Thank you master. Twenty."

Both my breasts throbbing with pain and I can feel the tears stinging my eyes. Despite the pain, I can feel my pussy throbbing in anticipation.

"You've been a good slut." He feels my pussy, and my wetness all over his hands. "I guess you deserve my cock."

"Yes Master, Please."

"Beg."

"Please Master, May I please have your cock in my pussy?"

"That's the best you can do?"

"Please Master, Please fuck your slut. My pussy really wants you."

"I'm still not convinced yet."

Master takes off his brief and grabs my hair to push my mouth towards his dick. "Open your slutty mouth, whore."

I open and he thrusts his dick deep into my mouth. I choke and my eyes water. He did this a couple of more times. He knows if he plays with my breasts right now, I will cum so he tortures me by abstaining. I groan because I need him to touch my breasts. He then gets up and moves towards the kitchen island to get his beer. I crawl to follow his dick with my mouth, trying to please him the entire time. He smiles to see my submission. He then slaps my face with his dick. "That's right, slut, worship it." He thrusts it back inside my mouth. I gasps for air and he puts it deep inside until I struggle to breathe and choke. He takes it out, "Be grateful."

"Thank you for letting me suck your dick Master."

"Good slut". He then moves towards my completely wet pussy. "You whore, sucking my cock, made you even wetter."

He takes me by the leash and I crawl behind him towards the bedroom. "Climb up."

I do as he says and lie on my back. He climbs into the bed and opens my legs wide. Gently he sinks deep inside. The wetness glides his dick easily in. I groan in pleasure. After several thrusts, he starts to pinch my nipples as he continues to thrust inside me. The pain from my punishment earlier makes it even more pleasurable. It hurts so much but I don't want him to stop. I cannot wait any longer.

"Master, may I come?"

He stops playing with my breasts. "You will come when I order you to."

"Please Master. Please."

He smiles and starts to twist my nipples under his thumbs. I feel my orgasm start to rise and explode around his dick. He begins to thrust faster into my pussy. "I'm going to cum now."

He collapses on top of me and gives me a kiss on my forehead. We are boyfriend and girlfriend again!