Play with Me Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sssshhh, my Princess. There will be other experiences tonight my sweet." Sir says gently.

I can feel his breath on my ass. Then I feel his tongue slide into me without any preamble. He is devouring me quickly. His tongue everywhere. I groan at the feeling.

"Mmmmmm, you taste so good my beautiful baby girl. I swear that I will never get enough of you." He praises me.

"Thank you, Sir." I say barely above a whisper as I lose myself in the sensation of his skillful tongue.

Sir continues to suck and lick me, leaving me restless and needy. Sir pulls my hair hard drawing me up and around to meet his eyes. I gasp at the fierce grip that he has on my hair. My scalp burns from how hard he is pulling it and yet I am even wetter with the tingling through my body. He stares into my eyes holding my gaze. I couldn't look away even if I wanted to. Which I don't of course.

"You are mine!! I own this body." As he gropes my breasts.

"Yes Sir!!" I pant out.

"I own this mouth!!" As Sir kisses me breathless.

"Yes Sir!!" I gasp. Staring into his eyes again.

I love the feeling that his possession of me gives. I feel alive. I feel safe and cherished. I know that Sir will never truly hurt me and yet I also know that he will take me to the height of ecstasy in every possible way. I can see his desires pouring through his eyes. He is feeling aggressive. He is definitely feeling the need to assert his ownership. Part of me is melting at the wonders in his eyes, the other part is anxious and curious.

"And this is my ass!!" Sir declares as he spins me back around and forces me over the couch again.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

Hard rapid-fire smacks to my ass. I cry out and then groan with pleasure. Then he rakes his nails up from the lower part of my thighs and smooths his palm over the globes of my ass. Spreading the heat across my body radiating out from my ass and traveling up my torso. I am still being held in place by my hair. His grip has eased up just a bit, but I am still not interested in moving. Every nerve ending in my body is on full alert. Sir leans down and gently kisses a trail up my back to my shoulders. Softly across each shoulder blade and back to the nape of my neck. Just then he bites down hard and scream out from the pain and shock.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

Rapid-fire again followed by his soft touches up and down my thighs and ass. The two sensations in complete contrast with each other.

"That's my beautiful Princess. You are so gorgeous wearing my marks."

Sir dips his fingers into my folds and feels the juices slowly slipping out of me. I don't move, I stay perfectly still awaiting Sir's next move. I feel his fingers leave me and I can hear him suck his finger with a loud slurp.

"You taste amazing my sweet baby girl. You are so wet Princess. So needy, aren't you?" Sir praises me.

"Yes Sir!! I need you so badly my love. I need everything you are willing to give me." I plead.

"That's my good girl. You know that only I can give you all that you need. Don't you baby girl."

"Yes Sir" I plead again. I need to feel his hands on me again. I'm desperate for it.

"Please Sir!!" I beg.

"Please what my love?"

"I need..." I trail off because I don't what I need honestly.

"Sssshhhh... I know what you need my Princess. I always know what you need. Are you ready for tonight? Are you ready to play?"

"Yes Sir, please."

"That's a good girl." Sir praises again.

"Tonight, we will play because that is what I want to do. I want to play with my girl. Your body is mine tonight. All mine."

Sir helps me up and I stand on shacking legs. Sir kisses me sweetly and passionately.

"I love you my Princess. You are so precious to me. Do you know that?" Sir says as he rests his forehead to mine.

"I love you too, my sweet Sir. Always." I say back as I look deeply into his eyes.

"Come with me."

Sir takes my hand and I follow without question...

12