Playboy Goes Trashy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's great, Kelly. Tell Howard, good job, for me."

"I will. And make sure Milton doesn't get bogged down with too much work. He's gonna need his energy for later." They both giggle naughtily.

"I definitely will. See you later." Kim hangs up, grinning and thinking about how much money we're gonna make off of my sex androids. I came up with the idea of making human like sex robots that I could pimp out for big bucks of famous people that aren't around anymore. Chyna aka Joanie Laurier... Anna Nicole Smith... and we're even working on a Marilyn Monroe one. Howard (The Big Bang Theory) and his team are working hard trying to get her done as soon as possible. More on the way also.

Howard's my chief engineer. I met him through another very valued employee... and very treasured fuck buddy... Penny (Kaley Cuoco/The Big Bang Theory). She's best friends with his wife Bernadette (The Big Bang Theory). They work together at Zangen Pharmaceuticals when Penny's not working for me.

Penny and my favorite aunt/wife Beth (Beth Chapman) run my drug operation for me. I own several businesses outside of Playboy. Some legal and legitimate... some not so much. We do plug the sexual enhancement drugs in the magazine and on our site as well so it's technically a part of the Playboy empire.

...

My leopard print hummer limo's rockin'. Probably because I'm deep dicking another wife, my main bodyguard, WWE Superstar Nia Jax. Her phat Samoan twat lovesssss my white dick all up in it.

I'm slamming it so damn deep, faster faster faster faster faster faster fasterrrrrrrrrrrr!! Ahhhhh! Sweet release. My cum explodes up her tightly gripping, continuously cumming pussy. A mutual BIG O for us.

"GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!! AHHHH!!" Nia's dark eyes roll back in her head. I watch closely with a pleased grin as her big body shivers involuntarily while she squirts. I slowly fuck her twat as we both cum. Holy fuck! Slowly fucking a chick while you're both cumming is quite possibly the greatest feeling of intense simulation ever. Shit! I groan and grit my teeth, riding it all out.

I drool out into her open mouth. Nia smirks, swallowing it down, kissing me so hard and deep, her big arms wrapped tight around my neck.

"Now... drive me to the office, you horny slut." I command. We chuckle. I sit back in the seat, leopard print silk robe on. Nia pours me a glass of Cristal... and gives me a quick kiss... before she gets out to get into the driver's seat. Such a good slut/bodyguard/wife/driver.

Back over at the Playboy offices...

Jackie Christie, the star of Basketball Wives LA works for me. She's a long time, lose personal friend and of course... very much adored fuck buddy. Awesome fucking tits! She's office manager as well as a very personal assistant of mine. She and Beth are in charge of keeping everyone in line and making things as easy as possible for Kim and I.

"Where the hell is Spence? That little pervert's gonna get my foot up his ass if he doesn't get in line. On second thought, he'd probably get off on that. Little weasel." Jackie looks around for my very easily annoyed by cousin Spence.

"You seen Spence?" Jackie asks a secretary. She nods no.

"UMPH!" Jackie keeps looking. Her supple, chocolate curves swaying perfectly in her skin tight black business suit. She's getting frustrated.

She hears moaning coming from a storage closet nearby. She walks over, angry at my dorky cousin. She opens the door and turns on the light... and watches Spence fuck mixed pornstar Julie Kay from behind.

"DAMN! FUCK MY ASS!" Julie slaps Spence's big grinning, sweaty face as she looks back at him over her shoulder. She gasps when she notices Jackie watching them from the doorway, arms folded under her magnificent boobs, an angry scowl all over her gorgeous, black milf face.

Spence keeps ass fucking Julie, tightly gripping her slim hips, oblivious to Jackie's presence. His ten and a half inch, uncircumsized white meat missile powers in and out of that tight little butt at hyper speed. He's sweating profusely, as usual.

Julie's eyes roll as she cums, but she also slaps Spence again, pointing at Julie. She's unable to talk because of the cumming sensations raging through her tight booty and orgasmically spasming cunt.

Spence anxiously looks back at Julie and immediately pulls out of Julie's ass. His slimy precum is pouring out of his hooded dick, hanging obscenely from the tip. It's ready to explode.

"Well..." Jackie slowly walks into the very large storage closet and slams the door shut. Julie and Spence quickly stand at attention, mostly nude and very nervous. Jackie is a boss bitch to the enth degree, and I fucking love her for it.

"I need your pasty white ass for work and you're in here butt fucking one of our models. STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!" Jackie slams her clipboard down onto a stack of boxes and looks the two, scared employees over, steam pouring out of her ears from her sorta sincere, but slightly over the top aggravation. She enjoys busting balls and she especially enjoys slapping Spence around... figuratively and literally.

"I... I mean... I... ummm... I'm..." Spence cowers in fear, stammering his pasty white ass off. Julie just shrugs her beautiful shoulders and tries to sweet smile her way out of trouble. Jackie has them both right where she wants them.

Jackie takes one look at all that precum hanging off the tip of Spence's very large white dick and slowly walks over to it. She looks him in the eye, dead serious and very angry. She grabs his dick and squeezes it so fucking hard. He winces and growls in pain. Julie winces too.

Jackie jerks on his dick for a second, then wipes up the slimy precum with her right hand. She looks it over, not saying a word. Julie plays it nice. Spence starts crying. Jackie chuckles at that. She takes her right hand and holds it to Spence's crying face. She slaps him with her left hand. "OPEN!" She orders. Spence pauses, still crying and sweating, scared of his very gorgeous, black goddess superior.

"NOW, BITCH!" Jackie slaps his face again with her left hand. Spence obeys, meekly opening his mouth.

Jackie shoves her hand into Spence's mouth, gagging him. "LICK IT CLEAN, BITCH!" Jackie again orders. She smirks at Julie as Spence again obeys his boss, licking her hand clean of his slimy precum. He gags again, not from the taste, but from her whole hand being shoved into his slobbering, drooling mouth.

"Good. Now... fuck her ass again." She surprises Spence... and Julie... for that matter. They both obey, ready for some more butt fucking fun, but also scared of my dear, boss bitch friend.

Julie bends over the boxes again, and Spence gets behind her, his cock now half hard, but still hard enough to slide rather easily up Julie's stretched out butt. She smiles from the slow entry. Julie loves a big dick up her gorgeous, mixed ass.

As Spence butt fucks Julie, Jackie positions herself behind him. She unzips and reaches into her skin tight, black pants, and whips out her foot long black strapon. She smirks again, slapping and spreading Spence's chubby cheeks. He looks back and his eyes almost pop out of his head. He's taken strapons up his perverted ass before, but nothing this big. It's a foot long, dark black, shiny and fat.

"Since you pissed me off..." Jackie mockingly whispers in his ear. "I'm going in raw!" She shoves that fat black strapon all the way up Spence's tight white butt in one, painful shove.

"JESUSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Spence cries out, still butt fucking Julie though. She cums again, smirking back at Jackie at the very naughty action.

They buttfuck each other hard and fast. Spence has to stop repeatedly to calm himself because he doesn't have great stamina. Jackie keeps drilling his pasty white ass with that massive black strapon. She loves every filthy second of the booty violation. Spence does too, grunting and growling non stop as he takes every fat, black inch up his wrecked, white sphincter with a perverted grin.

He slams his huge, white weiner balls deep up Julie's mulatto ass as fast as he can for thirty seconds straight. She cums again, screaming in unbridled, orgasmic ecstasy. He dumps his thick wad up her butt as Jackie slaps his chubby ass and keeps pounding up it, cumming herself from the anal domination of her sleazy underling.

"Mmmmmm." Julie swipes Spence's cum from the tip of his dick as it slides out of her pleasantly sore butt, tasting it. "You've got great cum, Spence." Julie turns around and kneels, happily sucking him clean, looking right up at his sweaty, wide grinning face. She grabs Jackie's black dildo after she pulls out of Spence's dominated, white butt and jerks it, sloppily spitting on it and sucking it too, tasting Spence's white ass all over it.

"Mmmmmm. Both taste so gooddddd." Julie sucks and smiles as she keeps sucking them both. Spence tries to grope Jackie's big black titties through her tight black top, but she smacks his sweaty hand away.

"Now... BACK TO WORK!" Jackie chuckles... boss bitch style... as Spence runs off, his white dong flopping as it hangs out of his tighty whiteys as he goes. She and Julie kiss, swapping spit and groping each other for a few.

...

"Babe... I got a call from Meghan Markle's manager asking us not to run some story about her allegedly having an abortion recently. Do you know anything about this?" Kim asks me as I walk into her office. I sit back on the couch and chill. Kim joins me, sitting in my lap.

"I may have heard something about it... shhhh." We share a nice little laugh. Kim softly kisses my lips, grinding naughtily on my free swinging dick.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. Cardi mentioned something about it. She said she has her sources... (shrugging my shoulders)... What did you tell her manager?"

"I told her I didn't know anything about it. I told her that's handled by our gossip team. She said she wanted to talk to you, but I told her you were swamped and couldn't talk right now." Kim keeps softly kissing me, moving on to my right cheek, her arms draped around my neck, while she keeps grinding on my very thankful dick.

"Well, I was. Swamped with ass and pussy, but she doesn't have to know that." We share another laugh. I rub her smoothly lush right leg as she keeps up the very wonderful, very loving treatment of my very appreciative body. Mmmmmm. Kim always smells so good. It's a gift. I close my eyes as she starts slowly licking up and down my neck, her tongue gliding smoothly across my tingling skin. Oh my God. I feel so fucking good. I groan with utter ecstasy. Kim giggles and keeps doing what she's doing. Her world famous booty gets me rock hard in a flash. She gently bites on my neck, playing with my blonde braids as she does. She does my hair and she always does an amazing job. Ohhhhhhh... That delightful tongue lightly licking across my sensitive skin. I just smile. All I can do is smile.

As Kim works me over with delicate care, my mother is back home with another wife, WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon. They're looking over some pics for the new issue of the magazine. I... just like Hef back in the day.. have final approval over all pictures... and everything else for that matter... that go into the magazine. My amazingly gorgeous mother knows she has me wrapped around her little finger so she loves to interject her own opinions on the pictures, knowing full well I'll listen.

"Oh... I like this one. Oh yeah. This is my favorite so far." Mama shows Stephanie a picture of me pissing all over the Friends chicks who are all wearing latex bodysuits and making out. Gotta admit, that was a helluva fun photoshoot. Monica, Rachel, and Phoebe all taking piss facials while they happily molest each other's writhing, latex covered bodies. So hot.

"Mmmhmmm. That's a hot one. What about this one?" Stephanie shows my mother another pic of Bella Thorne getting double anal from Spence and me while she sucks hard on a lollipop, dressed up like Little Bo Peep. No sheep necessary by the way. Another fun shoot.

"Oh God yes. I love that. I could use two big dicks in my ass right about now." Mama jokes... sort of. Stephanie grins and laughs, knowing how slutty my huge titty mother really is. She knows mama could use two big dicks in any of her holes at pretty much any time.

"Oh... William..." Stephanie calls out to our butler William who's conveniently passing by her bedroom door.

"Yes, madam?" He pauses, waiting patiently for her response.

"Come here."

"Yes madam." He walks in, very professional and calm as always. 90 years young and still a top notch butler.

"Which of these pictures do you think is hotter?" Stephanie holds both up for him to look over. She and my mother sit patiently on her bed, grinning at each other, waiting for his well experienced opinion.

William takes his time, looking over both carefully. He doesn't give away his opinion at all. He has a poker face, very difficult to read.

"I do like the Little Bo Peep picture... but... I think I prefer the first one, madam." He answers.

"And why is that?" Stephanie asks.

"Well..."

"C'mon, William. Spit it out." Mama teases him, naughty grinning at Stephanie.

"I like latex and... Well..." William stays calm even through the stammering.

"Yesssssss???" Mama tries to pull it out of him. Stephanie looks at William with an intrigued look of naughtiness.

"C'mon. Just say it, big boy." My mother with a playful smirk and soft kiss blowing at William, always the tease.

"I do enjoy pissing on a lovely lady... or two, madam." He finally gets it out, standing there, very reserved and serious, not selling the tittilation he got from my hot photo with the Friends chicks.

Mama and Stephanie look at each other with a naughty smirk and giggle. "Oh really?" My mother tries to get more from my unshakeable, 90 year old butler.

"Yes, madam. It's very stimulating." William bows, reservedly, maintaining his professionalism at all times.

My mother gives Stephanie a wink, then reaches over and cups her amazingly beautiful, firm breasts, making Stephanie moan and lick her glistening, smooth lips slowly. Mama's thumbs rub Stephanie's hard, bulging nipples through her skin tight white blouse. It's unbuttoned just past her huge breasts. William just stands there, hands clasped behind his back, chin up, looking straight ahead.

My mother decides to really test our butler's very serious demeanor. "You know, Stephanie... I don't think you have ever seen dear William's special gift. It's why I got James to hire him. I happened to notice it when he came to apply for the job, years ago.

Mama reaches over and rubs William's mighty bulge. He doesn't sell it at all. Still standing there, looking straight ahead. She unzips his black pants and fishes out his very special gift, making Stephanie's eyes bulge and lips quiver.

My mother slowly strokes the still soft, but very large, old cock hanging out of his pants. It's thicker than her wrist... and still soft.

"Oh my lord... WOW!" Stephanie keeps it simple. She reaches out and rubs the old, wrinkled, and very large balls. "Such big balls too. They probably have so much cum stored up in them. Yummy." Stephanie wins at mama. She returns the naughty wink, smiling so seductively as well.

William's cock hardens. Excited very much by my mother's slow, steady handjob no matter how much he no sells it. It points up and out, a slight curve upwards that my mother enjoys, her hand gliding smoothly across the old, veiny shaft. All 11 and a half inches rock hard now. It's so thick too. Both gorgeous goddesses marvel at its immense girth, and length as well. William just stands there, not even a smile on his very reserved, very professional face.

"Piss on us, William." My mother shocks my butler... but he still no sells it.

"Excuse me, madam?"

"She said, piss on us. Now, do it." Stephanie adds. "Piss all over our big tits, big man." Stephanie rips her blouse open and quickly pulls her huge tits out of her overflowing black, lacy, push up bra. My mother pulls her Playboy pink tee shirt off and tosses it. Her huge, all natural fun bags excitedly jiggle as she happily claps and bounces on the bed, so ready for the big titty pissing.

"Do it... now!" Mama takes charge.

"Yes, madam."

She and Stephanie both sit on the edge of the bed, right next to each other as the piss starts flying. Mama directs the pissing cock towards both sets of huge, creamy melons, the warm yellow dick liquor splashing all over her natural funbags and Stephanie's enhanced ones.

William just stands there, hands behind his back, looking forward as his massive, old dick shoots out a steady stream of warm piss all over two of the sexiest pairs of breasts ever. It drips from all four rock hard, thumping nipples, the warm liquid tittilating both ladies immensely. They moan and groan, kissing each other as the old piss keeps flowing.

"GOD! That feels so fucking good!" Stephanie says as mama kisses her, their tongues dirty dancing between them. Their nipples are pounding, so hard and excited from the warm piss splashing all over their huge, heaving breasts. Williams piss lasts forever. He keeps pissing on them. My mother turns towards the old, wrinkled, but very hard dick and opens up, pointing it towards her extremely luscious, always horny mouth so she can drink a mouthful of that warm, yellow cocktail.

"Mmmmmmmm... So tasty." My mother says, smiling a slutty smile as the piss shoots into her mouth. She gargles it, then gulps it down. She points the still pissing old cock towards Stephanie, who grins at her, and opens up, receiving a big mouthful of piss herself. She quickly drinks it down, then gets another mouthful. She keeps it in her mouth, and kisses mama. They share the warm yellow treat as they kiss, piss drooling out of both mouths as they tongue fuck each other's lusty, super horny mouths.

William finally stops pissing. Both women are drenched. His piss is pouring off of both pairs of smooth, very large jugs. Mama kisses Stephanie again, then they both start suckling off William, sucking out every last drop of piss in him.

They bob their heads wildly on that massive, old dick, their mouths barely able to handle the immense girth. They spit and suck it silly, licking and sucking those huge, gray haired balls relentlessly as well. He finally pops in both, cum craving mouths.

Mama takes the first mouthful of watery jizz, then Stephanie takes the other, slightly less than a mouthful. They suck old William clean... and he still no sells it, standing there, hands behind his back, chin up, no smile. Always the pro.

"Delicious!" Mama loudly pops her mouth off of that fat old cock as she pulls it all the way out with her horny mouth, shaking her head wildly as she sucks it hard the whole way.

"Mmmhmmm." Stephanie agrees, sucking ravenously on those huge, hanging balls.

"You may go now, William." Mama slaps his old butt through his pants when she and Stephanie finish with him.

"Thank you madam." William walks away, still no selling the naughty fun.

Mama and Stephanie kiss and fondle each other, smiling and giggling along the way. I love slutty chicks and they're two of the sluttiest so they both make me very, very happy.

...

I get a call from Meghan Markle herself. Surprising, sort of. We spend about ten minutes talking. About nine of that is her begging me not to put her abortion in my magazine. Even though her and her husband left the royal family, she knows the Queen is very much opposed to abortions and she doesn't want to create any more waves between them.

I don't really care. It's a big story and it'll help sell magazines. Most people don't buy them anymore so a lot of em have gone out of business. My acute business sense and perverted, trashy heathen approach has made Playboy the top selling magazine all over the world though. And this is only going help sell even more magazines. She begs me repeatedly. I finally get her to come over and chill at the Mansion so we can reach an agreement... possibly. She reluctantly agrees. This might just be fun after all. (Naughty smirk)