Playboy Goes Trashy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't publish that. It would cause so many problems for us, especially for Harry. Please." She lays on the sweet smile. Meghan's actually really pretty, I just say. My trashy heathen senses are getting stimulated.

"Well... (leaning back on the sofa downstairs in the basement fun room)... you're gonna have to really convince me to not run that. Cardi did a great job getting that info and it'll sell a bunch of magazines... and I'm all about making money... and having fun too. So... convince me." I give Meghan a naughty smirk, opening my tiger print, silk bathrobe, still in my tight whiteys. My free swinging, fourteen inch dick catches her by surprise. Meghan gasps loudly. She can't stop staring at it.

"I... Umm... I mean... I..." She nervously wipes her brow, downing her glass of Cristal. I refill her glass, chill and calm, pimp vibe flowing freely.

"How... I mean... how am I supposed to convince you?" Meghan gathers herself, trying not to look at my massive, soft dick. She loses that battle though, sneaking a peak repeatedly.

"You're a smart lady. I'm sure you'll figure it out." I turn on the strobe lights. The entire room is covered in black velvet with small white stars all over it. The strobe lights and disco ball add a trashy, old school disco vibe to the whole room. The multi colored lights combined with the huge, bright disco ball hanging from the ceiling creates a very chill, but party ready aura all around you. The techno music is poppin' as well. It kinda catches Meghan off guard. I keep smirking and calmly light a fat blunt, knowing where this is headed.

"Umm..." She looks around the room, lights flashing, stove lights pulsating all over the dark room. Music lightly pumping. Not loud, just a smooth, steady pumping beat. "Are you saying I have to fuck you to keep you from publishing the story?" Meghan tries to look very serious and disgusted, but the whole, funky vibe in the room makes her crack a sly smile. She's cracking quick.

"I'm not saying anything, baby. But we both know it's what you want." I kick back, sweet ganjah smoke filling the room as I puff away on the fat blunt, my big ass dick jumping for sweet Meghan. It's a trick I do for the ladies. Make it dance for em. I'm chilled out, all pimped out, ready for some royal pussy.

Meghan cracks a smile, arms folded. She wants to be mad, but she's having fun. I'm beginning to dig this chick.

"I... I don't know what to say." She keeps smiling, laughing too. Arms still folded. "You really got to me pretty quick Mr Playboy. I'll give you that." She picks up her glass and downs the whole thing in one gulp. I think I found a new friend.

"So..." Meghan starts unbuttoning her dark gray business suit. She keeps her white bra and thong on. Pumps too. This bitch is gonna get a real good deep dicking. Welcome to the family, Meghan Markle.

We spend the next three hours fucking, sucking, kissing, pissing, groping, and fondling our mutual way through multiple orgasms. I bang Meghan's bare, mixed pussy senseless, doggy style, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, on the sofa, on the floor, in the sex swing. You name it. She squirts so much I may have to get the room cleaned, but fuck it... it adds character. Trashy character, so it's cool.

I suck her small, perky titties raw. They taste so divine. Those little, milk chocolate nips drive me wild as I bite em, suck em, lick em, and lap em silly. I suck her whole breasts in my mouth while I finger bang her to two orgasms.

Meghan sucks my dry... twice. I nut in her mouth once, then all over her beautiful, smiling face as well. Everything gets filmed. I have the room covered in cameras, and I even take pics with my phone... and hers. She begs me to keep em secret and I agree to... for now.

I pound that tight booty for thirty minutes. Meghan loves that shit. The rougher the better. We break the sex swing. We keep butt fucking though. She rides me ride there on the carpet, all fourteen inches of fat white dick slamming in and out of her very welcoming, milk chocolate butt. She screams and creams over and over... and fucking over... the whole funky time. God, it's awesome!

She tosses my salad beautifully. That bitch can tongue fuck an ass like nobody's business. She rims my ass, licking me out with that super talented tongue, massaging my fat nuts while she does it. God! Oh God! I cum all over her hair and face while she smiles wide and keeps eating my ass. This bitch is definitely my new bitch!

We 69 and drink each other's piss. Hers tastes very mellow and sophisticated. She gulps mine down with a loud, happy, continuous moan, grinding away on my piss drinking face, them swallow my creamy nut, continuing with the loud moaning the whole time she drinks me dry.

Wow! What a slut! We chill, drink some more champagne and smoke right there on the black velvet carpet. Meghan means back into me and slowly blows smoke into my mouth. She knows how to please daddy already.

"That was amazing, babe. Do we have a deal? Honestly I don't even care right now though. I just wanna have some more of this bomb ass white dick. It's so HUGE!!" Meghan giggles, still leaning her head back, puffing, then sharing the smoke with me.

"We got a deal, honey. As long as you are one of my trashy bitches." We laugh.

"Deal. Now... let's fuck some more." Meghan shakes her eyebrows and puffs hard on that blunt, slowly blowing the smoke in my face, wiggling her naughty tongue for me. This is definitely the start of a beautiful, new relationship. Oh yeah!

Meanwhile, out in the newly remodeled, much bigger grotto...

"Take those dicks, slut!" Kim encourages my mom while she films her getting DP'ed by Milton and Spence.

Two long dicks see sawing in and out of my mother's marvelous pussy and ass. Spence is sweating his pasty white ass off as he fucks her ass and Milton is laid back on the floor of the grotto gritting his teeth so he can last a little longer inside of her magical milf pussy.

Kim just smirks, happily filming all the horny action, the massive, porn showing TV blaring, and heathenly refreshing water cascading perfectly around them. The sweet smell of ganjah candles... made especially for me... permeates through the world famous sex den.

Spence cums first, dumping his load inside my mother's tight clenching behind. Milton cums next, shooting his bigger load up her magical wonderland of a pussy. Mama can work a dick... or two... better than anyone, and the two nerds find that out real quick.

"OK, Kim... you next." Mama wipes her brow and takes a deep breath, pleasantly pummeled in both of her slutty orifices.

Spence and Milton look at Kim, drained, but very excited. She grins back, giggling. She puts the camera down... and throws some warm grotto water on their parade.

"Sorry... maybe next time fellas." She winks at Mama. Kim walks over to her and deep kisses my mother, who reaches around, slaps and squeezes the world's greatest butt. Kim moans approvingly in my mother's always ready to party mouth as they swap spit and tongue fuck their mouths... and brains... out.

Just another day at the new Playboy. The new, trashy Playboy. Well go on a perverse, Freaky as hell journey through all the trashiness and full scale heathen activity.

Meghan will get accustomed to being part of the crude crew and Cardi... on my dear Cardi... those lips are driving me mad just dreaming of them blowing my long ass dick. She'll have her super fine, super smokin' sexy ass all over the naughty shenanigans.

You'll even get to meet the rest of my perverted family. And we'll all be freak fucking in some form or fashion. Oh hell yeah.

Hold on tight and kick back... the journey's just getting started. Playboy wishes and trashy dreams, my peeps. Peace and sweet pussy grease. (Kicked back, feet up on the black velvet bean bag chair in front of me, smoking... and a glass of Henny on deck... swagg pimp livin')