All Comments on 'Playboy Killed My Marriage Pt. 01'

by MaxiMilf

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

Two pages, most of it a historical treatise on the magazine, hardly whetted the reader’s appetite for more. If you are planning to submit further episodes of this story please give us something to get our teeth into.

waltdeewaltdeeabout 1 year ago

I’m sure you loved describing every little detail of the shoots and got hard doing it, but if I’m being honest, I started skimming around the end of the first page.

Maybe, in hindsight, you should have posted part 1 & 2 at the same time or just combined them into four pages because without some sort of payoff, I felt disappointed. Don’t get me wrong, I’m looking forward to part 2, but part 1 left me feeling meh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a good story if you're looking for something dull to put you to sleep. Otherwise, it's a pretty bad snippet of a possible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At 81, I have fond memories of the early Playboy women. Even now, I still enjoy seeing beautiful women. Sex? Well why would I want to see a man with a 9" dick screw a woman? The only sex I ever cared to see was me enjoying my lover's body. Beauty is forever. Sex is never remembered as long. Is sex more exciting? Hell Yes! Not when it is someone else though. I would suggest that most of your negative commentors are under 50. VHS. tapes and DVD's changed the direction of sex as assuredly as Playboy and then Hustler did. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice

njlaurennjlaurenabout 1 year ago

I have to agree with the others. The writing is decent, but the obsession with detail made it a hard read..I realize this likely is the author's fantasy, but honestly it left the story feeling empty.We know something bad will happen but this doesn't set it up properly.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneabout 1 year ago

Waiting for the next episode before scoring.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Not much going on yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Answer: 'Whoring out my wife'

Question: What is one thing you would never consider doing?

That is what these type of stories are really about. A man so secure in his relationship with his wife that he suggests, implements, and conducts the selling of his wife for mere money. She obviously is less of a treasure to Rocco than she thought. She is also pretty worthless to herself as well.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

Wonderful!

I remember Playboy as well as Penthouse very well

I even remember the pubic wars when the two magazines were vying to push the boundaries of acceptability. Penthouse won with their pictorial of Avril Lund.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

To the anonymous from 3 hours ago: I wish people would quit saying that husbands let their wives sleep around because they are secure or confident. The truth is that most husbands who let their wives sleep around do so because they are insecure and are afraid of her leaving them if they don't let her seek her satisfaction elsewhere. A husband who is secure and confident expects and demands a faithful wife.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy12 months ago

My two favorites are Janet and Ida.

MarkT63MarkT6312 months ago

I never wanted other men to lust after my woman...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

thanks for a throwback story... i still remember getting up the courage to sneak a peak at the centerfold in a grocery store while my mother thought i was looking at mad magazine... Susan Smith, in a leather bikini in the water was amazing... suddenly being dragged along on errands was okay... Cathy Larmouth, Debby Boostrom, Heidi Sorenson, Marianne Gravatte, Kathy Shower, Barbara Edwards... the beauties of my adolescence.

-RA

orion2bear2orion2bear28 months ago

What man in his right mind wants to put his wife into a situation and temptation like that

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Great premise, but delivered in a boring, antiseptic way. Couldn’t get through the full two pages

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous