Playboy Killed My Marriage Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my shoes, at least a 3-inch heel was the minimum I could go to ensure the proper undulation of my legs and hips. I chose a thin, completely open-toed strappy red sandal with a thin 3-inch heel. Two thin straps covered the top of my toes, and one came up from the base at the back to wrap around my ankles. I tried to match the red shade of the sandal to the color I had planned for my toenails and fingers.

The closer we got to Monday morning, the more the butterflies were buzzing around in my tummy. The anticipation of the shoot was like the feeling you get when you know you're going to get laid. Monday morning came and we were all set and ready to shoot. The job Rocco did on the lighting and multiple cameras was amazing. And all through the shoot, he gave me direction. We spent several hours doing takes and re-takes. Rocco had to spend an entire day on Tuesday editing and splicing before he came up with the finished product, which we watched together.

ROCCO'S PERSPECTIVE ON THE VIDEO

When I finally convinced Amber Lynn to shoot the test video for Playboy, my adrenalin was running hot in anticipation. And while I was still super-charged about the possibility of my wife becoming Playmate of the Month for the revised magazine, I was starting to get just a little apprehensive. First, I had no doubt that she would win. And I'm not saying that because she's, my wife. For all the years we've been together, whenever we are in a crowd of young men, they devour her with her eyes. Even now, at 42 years old, she's still a major head turner. I definitely married above my weight class. The realization that she might become a public figure if she won and would be going to parties and mixing with the rich and famous was putting the seed of doubt into me. Given our history, I was sure I had nothing to worry about. But then again, you never know how someone will react to sudden fame once it is thrust upon them.

Be that as it may, it was a complete turn-on to prep for, shoot, and edit this video. Amber Lynn doesn't know it but a couple of days before the shoot I went out and purchased more high-end video and sound equipment. I knew then that I had the lighting, camera set up, and music all ready to go. This was going to be awesome. Amber Lynn and I watched the Ida Ljunqvist video about a half dozen times in slow motion to make sure she had the cadence and choreography down just right. We ran through a couple of rehearsals before we started filming. While we used Ida's video as the basis for our vignette, we did take some license with it and changed it up a bit. We decided to incorporate some of the moves that we found in Amy Leigh Andrews' video. But let me go ahead and describe how the shoot went and how the vignette unfolded.

The lighting was subdued to set the mood but bright enough for the viewer to see all the details. The first scene opens with Amber, dressed in the hot belly dancer skirt and skimpy bikini top, coming out of the bedroom, and proceeding down a long hall into our dining room. Our house isn't near as fancy as the one used in Ida's shoot, but it comes pretty darn close. As she's making a model-like runway walk down the hall, she's placing one foot in front of the other. Her wide hips are absolutely stunning as they are swaying, and the panels of the skirt are moving in syncopation with her body. She gives a turn before she stops for a second. In that short space of time, you are treated to a mouthwatering view of her solid sexy ass. The back panel of her skirt swings to the left and the right just enough for you to see the outer edges of her ass cheeks, which reveals that she's not wearing any panties. That scene alone is worth the price of admission.

She makes her way into the dining room and does a few belly dance moves in time with the music. Unlike in Ida's video, Amber Lynn's breasts are also moving with the music, almost in counterpoint with her swaying hips. The viewer is immediately drawn to her engorged nipples which are clearly visible as they strain against the fabric of her top. As she does a turn, she flips her shoulder length hair back, reaches behind her with one arm, and unties the bikini top, which then falls slowly and seductively to the floor. She smiles as her arms move away so that the viewer gets an unencumbered view of her bountiful breasts and large bright pink areola and nipples for the first time.

At that point, I stopped filming and moved a high-backed dining room chair into the scene. This second scene opens with Amber Lynn, still topless and wearing the skirt, perched over the top of the chair's back. She sits down and leans over the back, causing her bottom to jut out over the front edge of the chair just a bit. Because she is sitting with her front facing the back of the chair, her legs have to be spread to nearly maximum width. She pauses, looks directly into the camera, and licks her lips. I was glad I had my wits about me and was able to zoom in to capture this shot. I was a bit concerned with this scene. Ida's dark skin and Tanzanian features gave the video a subtle exotic flavor. Of course, Amber Lynn's skin is very light so we couldn't get this effect. I figured I would have to leave the final judgment in the hands of the folks at Playboy. But as the shot in the chair evolved, my fears were abated. Amber Lynn had something that Ida lacked...contrast. First, Amber Lynn's areola and nipples are much larger than Ida's; just large enough to be outstanding but not so big as to appear freakish. That plus the fact that Amber Lynn's areola are a very bright pink really made them stand out in this scene as you get a super closeup of her in the chair. Ida's dark areola against her dark skin did not provide enough contrast and as a result, they didn't stand out as special, even though her breasts are impressive. But Amber Lynn's bright pink areola really stand out against the pale white backdrop of her matronly mature tits. This shot was so hot, that while I was editing, I made the decision to use it for one of her nude still photos.

She rises, then makes some belly dance moves around the chair with her arms held over her head, and settles back down into a backwards seated position. Her forearms are resting on the top of the backrest, and the center panel of her skirt is perched tightly under her pussy. This close up provides the viewer with a camel toe shot, another indication that she's not wearing any panties. Amber Lynn moves her right hand down to her ankle and slowly runs it up her leg to her inner thigh. If you've got a foot fetish, then we've scratched that itch here as well with a close up of her beautifully manicured red toes in her CFM open sandals. Her hand comes up to her right breast where she slowly grazes the nipple and once again licks her lips and flips her hair back. We cut that scene there.

For her last scene, we got a bit more daring. This would be the grand finale. We open with Amber Lynn, still topless and still with her skirt on, walking away from the camera back towards the room. Your eyes have no choice but to follow her hips and rear end as they are swaying back and forth. The back panel of her skirt is teasing you with quick hints of what lurks under each cheek as her solid behind twerks back and forth from the slow and steady runway catwalk.

Once in the bedroom, Amber Lynn undoes the front Velcro fastener on the skirt, and it falls to the floor. And there it is, in closeup...the most magnificent part of Amber Lynn's hot body in all its naked glory. She gives a slight hip shake and then continues the catwalk to the side of the bed. She grabs the bedpost with her left hand, moves one leg and then hoists the other on the bed. She's now in a doggy position. Her hair moves slowly as her head is keeping time with the music. She cranes her neck and quickly gives you a teasing look that's saying, "Come get it, big guy."

Amber Lynn slowly moves further into the center of the bed, remaining on all fours. She puts her head down and spreads her legs wide, giving you a clear view of not only her outer lips and engorged clit, but also her starfish. The view is truly magnificent, like a work of art. She then starts to move her behind in and out, as if she's being fucked by some invisible phantom. While she's doing that, the music slowly lowers in volume enough to hear Amber Lynn moan ever so slowly.

I stopped the camera so I could both restart my heart and reset the shot. We next see Amber Lynn on her back with her head facing the rear of the bed. I positioned a pillow under her butt, her legs are spread wide, and her feet are resting on the top of the headboard. She's undulating again with the music, moaning again in a subdued fashion. I move in for a close up of her pussy, which is now open and clearly running hot with her juices, staining the pillow. In this scene, we were trying to give the viewer just enough to imagine that she's masturbating. Her hands graze across her mound and down in between her lips. She makes a louder moan this time, stops moving, takes a deep breath, and closes her eyes. End of scene.

After I played the final cut for Amber Lynn, she was so hot, she just jumped me and fucked me for all I was worth. Yes...I was a lucky guy for sure. Or was I?

COMING IN PART 2: THE PLAYBOY INTERVIEW, CONTRACT, SHOOT, AND AFTERMATH.

12