Playdate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole was enjoying coloring on different kid's placemats that kept materializing whenever he needed new ones. All of the waitresses loved him, he was polite and charming. He even told one waitress that she was the second prettiest girl in the restaurant, next to Trish. That made Trish and the waitress melt. Cole even got a way too big sundae that we all shared.

When it was time to head home, Wayne told us it was on the house, "Family doesn't pay." I left a nice tip, and we left with Cole saying goodbye to every waitress he had met.

"He is quite the little charmer." Trish said as we were walking back to my truck. "He's going to leave a trail of broken hearts in his wake when he's older." She said. "I wonder where he gets that from." Taking my hand in hers and giving it a little squeeze.

"Not if he finds his dream girl when he's young." I replied, giving her a little kiss. "I think he's too sweet to be a heartbreaker. He genuinely cares about people."

"I'm sure you'll steer him right." She said.

"It's not only me, he has a good mother too. She's very loving and kind with him." I said, not wanting to take all of the credit. "There's also someone else who I think can help mould him into the great man he is meant to be." I said, giving her a wink.

"I wish I could share the same sentiment about my ex. I'm always worried what his influence will do."

"I'm sure Mary will be fine. She has a warm, supportive, strong, and loving role model in you." I replied. "Hopefully she'll just have better taste in men." I joked.

"Hey, you're not that bad." She joked back.

"But seriously, thank you. You seem to have a knack for pointing out the good parts for me."

"You make it easy, all I see are good parts." I replied.

We made it home, and I sent Cole off to shower and get ready for bed. Trish helped me make Cole's lunch and it was done by the time he was ready. "Can I read to Trish tonight too?" Cole asked.

"Sure thing Buddy." I replied for both of us. He read us two 5 minute Batman stories and then gave us both hugs.

"Trish?" Cole asked. "Do you love my Dad?"

"Yes Cole, I do." She replied to him while looking at me.

"Good, because I think he loves you too. He's a lot happier when you're around. Goodnight." He rolled over and grabbed his stuffy.

"I didn't think I was unhappy before." I told her when we left his room.

"Maybe he saw you as lonely before. He didn't say you were unhappy, just happier." She replied. "That's one sweet kid."

"He sure is." I replied.

We each grabbed a beer and sat out on the balcony. "You know, it was one week ago that we sat out here before." I said.

"Wow, that was only a week ago. Things have certainly changed since then." She replied, taking my hand stroking my palm. "I was so turned on then." She sighed.

"So was I." I replied stroking the inside of her thumb of her thumb to her wrist.

"I know." She said with a smile. "All I wanted to do was climb into your lap and kiss you."

"I would have liked that very much." I replied.

"Imagine if the kids saw that." She giggled, getting up slowly and coming over to me.

"It might have been a little awkward." I said.

Trish straddled me and gave me a deep kiss. Grinding herself against me. I slid my hands up the outside of her legs, under her dress to her hips, pulling her into me as I ground myself into her. "Mmmm." She moaned, her tongue exploring my mouth. I slid one hand over the top of her thigh and started to rub my thumb against her clit through her panties. She shuddered as she experienced a small orgasm.

She leaned her head back and I started to lick and kiss her neck. She wrapped her hands behind my head pulling me lower. I moved my hands to her breasts and started to grope them as I kissed down her collarbone to her chest. I was stroking and pinching her nipples through her dress and bra, licking her valley of cleavage. She leaned her head forward and whispered in my ear. "I need you inside me." Then she licked it, from the bottom of the lobe to the very top.

She slid back enough the free my cock through my jeans and underwear fly and she pulled her panties aside to work my cock into her pussy. Once my head was inside her, she worked her way forward to get me as deep as she could. She rocked her hips slowly she pulled my head back and started to kiss me again. I slid my hands back under her dress to grab and massage her ass. Her hips started to buck as her orgasm hit her. She was moaning into our kiss. Her pussy was pulsating all along my cock and with her unpredictable movements I came as well.

She kept bucking her hips until I started to soften inside of her. "That was fucking hot!" She said as she regained her composure and her breathing had settled. "I was only going to get you worked up again. I guess I got a little carried away."

"That was incredibly sexy. You are incredibly sexy." I said and then kissed her deeply.

She inched back from me and slid her panties back in place once my cock popped out of her. She tucked my cock back into my underwear and pants.

"Do you think anyone saw us?" She asked, looking around.

"I doubt it, but who cares. What would they see? A couple making out, getting hot and heavy?" I asked back.

"I guess so." She finished her beer. "Can I get you another?" She offered.

"Please." I responded.

She got another couple of beers and returned to her chair. We talked for a while until our beers were gone again. We went inside to snuggle on the couch and watched TV for a couple of hours until we decided it was bedtime.

Trish was getting into bed naked when she asked about Cole and closed doors. "Cole will sometimes come in here in the morning if he wakes up before me." I tossed her a shirt from my dresser. "Maybe something more G-rated, just in case. I always wear underwear."

"You mean I can't feel your bare skin against mine?" She pouted.

"I promise to keep a hand under your shirt all night." I told her.

"Deal!" She said putting on my shirt. It hung just low enough to cover her ass and hide her pussy.

"You even make my shirt look sexy." I told her as we climbed into my bed.

"I don't know, you do a pretty good job of that yourself." She replied.

We got into spooning position, she turned her head to kiss me Goodnight. "I love you." She said between kisses.

"I love you too." I returned after. She shuffled back into position, grinding her ass against my groin and I started to respond.

"Mmmmmmm... it feels like someone isn't ready for sleep yet." Trish purred.

I slid my hand from her stomach to her breast, kneading it while playing with her nipple. She reached back between us and freed my cock from my underwear trying to stroke it. The angle was bad, so she reached between her legs and placed me at her wet entrance. I pushed with my hips and my head slid in. I made short strokes to work my way deeper and Trish reached back to grab my hip to encourage me even deeper.

I slid my hand from her breast to her hip for leverage and used the hand that was under her to resume playing with her breast over her shirt. She was moaning into her pillow pushing back into me. I kept my pace steady, but when Trish started to cum I changed to slow short strokes, holding myself deep for a few moments before withdrawing again. Her moans increased in pitch and she was starting to thrash, but I held her tight. Her orgasm kept going and going and I felt like I could go all night before cumming.

Trish slid herself forward off of my cock, and rolled to her stomach, humping the bed. "Too much." She gasped out as her orgasm started to subside and her hips slowed. I smiled as writhed out the last of it. "I need a minute." Trish gasped. "It wasn't stopping. I just couldn't handle it."

I stroked her hair until she was calm. "I'm sorry?" I asked, slightly confused.

"No, it was wonderful babe." She grabbed for her water bottle and gulped it down. "You were just hitting all the right spots at once all the time. It was exquisite. Just more than I could handle." She reached for my still hard cock. "How do you want me? I can't leave my man like this all night." Trish said as she started to stroke me.

I rolled her onto her back and let her guide me into her. I kissed her as I started to stroke into her long and deep. "This is for you baby. I want you to cum. Fill me up again." I picked up my pace, her words spurring me on. She was stroking my back with her fingernails and her heels were pressed into the back of my thighs. Her hips meeting every thrust of mine. She went from little gasps to little moans, as her moans grew in volume, she reached back and pulled her pillow into her mouth to muffle her noises.

I could feel my orgasm building as her pussy muscles clenched me tight. I gave one last round of deep thrusts and started to cum inside her. Trish dug her heels into my thighs and came again, hollering into the pillow. She threw it clear and grabbed my face, drawing me into a long kiss. We were both panting, I went to get something to clean her with, but she just held me. "Stay." She said.

Eventually we parted and I retrieved a washcloth to clean her with. "Just one of the many reasons why I love you. I never have to ask for this, I never have to duckwalk to the bathroom, and it's always the right temperature. You take care of me in the little ways I never thought about before."

I took the cloth back to the washroom and rinsed it.

When I returned, she sounded like she was crying. "What's wrong dear?" I asked.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm just so happy to have you in my life. I'm only sad that it took nearly 40 years to find you." She said.

"I can't imagine a better time to have met. I don't know if I was the man I am now when I was younger. Spending the time alone that I have has left me far more observant and thoughtful of others. I am grateful to have you now. It also means that we have Cole and Mary in our lives. Do you ever think you want to have more children?" I asked.

"I didn't, before you came I to my life." She replied. "You?"

"I think I am in the same boat as you. But I still don't know if I do want more. It's a lot of work, and if I were to have another child now, I'd be pushing 55 at their graduation, ready to retire. I know that's not super old, but I think that one or two kids is enough for me." I replied.

"I have to admit, if you said you wanted a baby, I would have stopped taking the pill for you today and been happy to have all of the babies you wanted me to have. But I agree one or two kids is perfect. And I'd be past 55 at graduation if I had another child now." She giggled. I kissed her goodnight and we fell asleep spooning.

No Cole wakeups in the morning, but he was shocked to see Trish come out of my room still wearing my shirt but with Yoga pants on as well. I explained that grownups will sleep in the same bed when they're dating and love each other. "Like Mom and Uncle Steve?" Cole asked.

"Yes, like your Mom and Steve." I replied. I've never thought that Uncle was a very good title for her boyfriend, it felt creepy if you thought about what the title was meant for. At least she agreed to never push the title of Dad on him. If Cole wanted to call him that eventually, if it was his choice and I'd support it, but only if it was his decision.

"Does that make you Auntie Trish now?" Cole asked innocently.

Trish blushed and looked at me to answer.

"How's about you just call her Trish? She's not your mother's sister and definitely not my sister." I said with a chuckle. "Now go get ready for school."

"It's okay if he wants to call me Auntie, you know." Trish told me once Cole was gone to get dressed.

I explained my thoughts on the matter. "That makes sense, it is a little weird." She replied.

We got ready and left a little early so we could drop Trish off. I walked her to her door, carrying her bag. "I don't know if you have any special plans, but it's the weekend. Cole and I would love to have you stay with us all weekend." I offered.

"I'd love to tomorrow, I have a standing girls night with my friends on Friday's that I don't have Mary and I kind of want to dish on my new boyfriend with them. Tomorrow though, I'll be all yours." She gave me a wink.

"That sounds great. Have a great day. I love you." I said, kissing her goodbye.

"Thanks. I love you too." She said as she closed the door.

I dropped Cole off at school and did my usual. Trish messaged me at her lunch break.

Trish - Hey baby. You're not upset that I'm not coming over tonight, are you?

Me - Not at all, did I seem upset?

Trish - No, but I said no to tonight.

Me - I'm glad you have friends to hang out with. We still need to be independent. I'm not trying to suffocate you.

Trish - I love you. 🥰

Me - I love you too.

I picked Cole up and we went home. We played Legos, had supper, more Legos, then he went off to bed. Trish messaged me while I was watching TV.

Trish - Hey there Lover Boy!

Me - Hello Beautiful. How's your night going?

Trish - Great! My friends are so happy for me and so jealous! 😘

Me - Why are they jealous?

Trish - Of how much you love me and how much you make me cum! 😁😍

Me - They don't get the same treatment?

Trish - No. They want you to give their husbands/boyfriends lessons.

Me - Sorry babe, a magician never tells. 😁

Trish - That's good I want you all to myself.🥰

Me - Good.

Trish - I'm kinda drunk. I'm really horny too.

Me - Tomorrow night I'll be able to help with one of those things. 😘

Trish - I know you will. I love you.😘😍🥰

Me - I love you too.😘

I didn't hear back from Trish and eventually went to bed. Cole woke me just before 8am and we had a hearty breakfast while he watched some cartoons and I went through flyers. I told him that we would get to see Trish today and maybe go get a new Lego set for him since there were some great sales. We played Legos together until Trish messaged me around 11am.

Trish - Good morning Sweetheart!

Me - Good morning my love. How are you today?

Trish - I was a little slow to get going, but I'm good now. What's the plan for today?

Me - Every girl's dream - shopping!

Trish - Oooohhhh. What are we shopping for?

Me - Lego!

Trish - Yay! When do you boys want to pick me up?

Me - We'll head over soon. I love you.

Trish - I love you too.

We got to Trish's place and I when she answered the door, I got dragged in for a very quick and aggressive makeout session and our hands roamed. We broke free of each other and I grabbed her bag. "Hi." She said to me as she closed her door and locked it.

"Hi." I returned as we walked to my truck and opened her door.

"Hi Cole!" I heard her say as I closed the door. I tossed her bag in the back seat as I climbed in my side. My hand went to her thigh once I had the truck in gear and we made our way to the mall. Normally I avoid malls on the weekend, but since the back-to-school rush was over, it wasn't horrible. Cole really wanted to hold both of our hands as we navigated to the doors, so he was in between us. It felt very natural to me and the way Trish smiled at me, I think she felt the same way.

Once we made it to the doors, Cole held them open for us and then he led the way to the Lego store. Trish took my hand and we followed a few steps behind. We passed a chain lingerie store and Trish said she wanted to stop by there after. All I could do was start forming mental images of everything she could buy and smile.

Cole was beyond excited. He had always wanted to build the Millennium Falcon, and it was on for a decent price. It's very complex, and he is three years below the minimum recommended age, but he is savant-like when it comes to Lego. I decided to spoil him and get it. Trish was very supportive and offered to help. "That's ok, I think I can do it myself. If you really want to help, you can look for pieces." Cole replied.

After the Lego store we had a bite in the food court then Cole and I admired the Lego box while we waited on the bench outside the lingerie store for Trish. She came out with a very seductive smile for me. "What did you get?" I asked.

"It's a surprise. Maybe you'll get to see later." She said with a wink and a kiss on my cheek.

We headed home and Cole immediately went to the table to spread out his new project. After he started, he was in the zone and we retired to the couch. We were just chatting and periodically helping Cole when he requested. We were teasing each other lightly with gentle touches but nothing too overt with Cole not very far away. Once Cole was done bag one, it was time to start on supper. Trish worked in the kitchen and I worked on the grill while Cole cleared and set the table, we were like a perfect machine. After supper, we went for a walk and then enjoyed some ice cream and a movie. It was like a nearly perfect family day, if Mary were there, it probably would have been perfect.

Once the movie was over, we got Cole off to bed, there were some tears about not getting to do more of his Lego, but with the promise of tomorrow he didn't fuss too much. He was fast asleep before too long and we returned to the couch. "Today, has been great." Trish said wistfully, her eyes glassy with tears.

"Yes it was. What's wrong?" I asked noticing her building tears.

"I wish this was normal, but with Mary too." Trish replied.

"I thought the same thing." I replied.

"You did?" Trish asked.

"Yes. It just felt right today, I'd like it to be like this every day." I answered. Pulling Trish to me.

She straddled my lap snuggling into my chest. "Do you think you'd like to stay with Mary and I this week?" She asked shyly.

"I would love to, but are you sure? I work long days Monday and Tuesday then long nights Wednesday and Thursday. I wouldn't be there awake much." I replied. "I have to stay up all night Tuesday, and I don't want to disturb either of you." I added.

"I would much rather we get to see you a bit, than not see you at all. I want Mary to get to know you better and you her. I don't want to push you into anything though." She said, looking into my eyes.

"Sweetheart, I want nothing more." I replied, returning her stare.

"That makes me so happy!" She said, kissing me. The kiss went from happy to sensual and she started to grind her pelvis into mine. My grip on her hips tightened and I ground my pelvis back into hers. Trish broke our kiss and brought herself closer to me, still grinding into me. She had her mouth against my ear, "I should go get changed." She whispered. She drew her body up along mine, I let my hands drop along her ass and the back of her thighs resting behind her knees and stroking lightly. Trish let out a long breath, holding herself up on my shoulders. "I have to go now, or I'm not going to at all." She said.

"You don't have to dress up for me, I'm just going to want to take it all off." I replied.

"I know I don't have to. I want to. I want to dress up and have you undress me. I want to see your eyes when you see what I picked to wear for you. You already make me feel so sexy when you look at me. I can't wait to see the look in your eyes when I get back." She said as she disentangled herself from me.

She walked away with a sultry swing of her hips and blew me a kiss as she stepped out of view. When she walked away she was wearing black yoga pants and a loose dark grey shirt, when she finally returned nearly ten minutes later, she was wearing my big shower robe and I could see a hint of white stocking and 3" black heels. Trish had a devilish grin as she entered the room. She shut some of the other room lights off and dimmed the living room lights a bit. She turned the TV on to the music channels, searching through them until she settled on the 90s. TLCs Red Light Special was the up-next song and Trish seemed to be happy with that.