Playdate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Human123
Human123
97 Followers

As the last song was winding down, Trish turned away from me and undid the sash of my robe. "You know the rules in a strip club, don't you baby? Look but don't touch." She said as Red Light Special started.

She started to move her hips with the music. She dropped one shoulder of the robe and looked at me over her shoulder. All I could see was a white shoulder strap and her smouldering gaze. She let the other shoulder of the robe drop, but kept it on to her elbows as she kept swaying to the music. I could now see all of her back and the sheer white material between her shoulder blades. She gathered the robe up to cover her breasts and turned to me. Trish was now facing me, her hands holding the robe closed only showing me the straps and a bit of cleavage. She slowly let me see her bra, letting the robe drop down but keeping it closed below her hands. Her bra was sheer white with little lace flowers partially covering her nipples and a wide lace border around the cups.

I was entranced by Trish's dancing, she was inching her way closer to me while at the same time inching down the robe. As she got the robe past her belly button, I could see another white lace border. She slowly exposed a garter belt that looked to be all lace. As she painfully inched the robe down her hips, I could now see matching sheer bikini panties with lace flowers down the middle disappearing between her thighs.

I could see that she was already wet, her show exciting her as much as it was exciting me. As she got past her thighs, she dropped the robe to the floor exposing her full outfit to me. She stood only inches from me gyrating with the music while I took her in from head to toe. Along with the panties and bra, her garters were attached to sheer white thigh high stockings with a wide lace border. I wanted nothing more than to pull her to me and trace my finger along every edge of lace. Trish made her way to me, stepping between my legs. I fought to keep my hands at my sides, Trish smiled at me and bit her lip. She placed her hands on my shoulders brought her lips close to mine and licked my lips. I tried to kiss her, but she pulled away wagging a finger at me and smiling. She started dancing again between my legs. The song was winding down and she was playing with the ties on the sides of her panties. When the song stopped, Trish gave me a fake sad frown. "Song's over, do you want another?"

"Please." I gasped.

Trish smiled as Ginuine's Pony started winding up. She stepped back in to me, bending low and dragging her breasts up my crotch up my torso to my face. She turned around and then slid into my lap, grinding into my fully erect cock, with her ass to the music. "Fuck the rules." Trish whispered, leaning her head back on my shoulder.

She took both of my hands and ran them up the outside of her thighs to the tied bows at the sides of her panties and I pulled the strings to let them fall from her hips. She took my hands and placed them on her bra, still grinding in my lap. I squeezed her breasts, teasing the nipples through the material. I nibbled on her neck and shoulder. She gasped and started to cum in my lap, losing rhythm with the song. Once she had recovered from her small orgasm, she leaned up enough to undo my pants and free my raging hard-on.

She positioned me at her hole and worked herself all the way down. " I'm not stopping until you cum." Trish said as she started to ride me with the song. She was alternating between moving up and down and grinding in circles with me fully embedded within her. I had no chance, my orgasm was building and it wouldn't be long. Trish was starting to moan loudly and I took one hand from her breast and slid it to her mouth her muffled moans turned into muffled screams as she started to cum again. The way her pussy massaged my cock set me off. I let loose inside her, moving my other hand from her breast to her stomach to hold her close while we both rode out our orgasms.

Once we were both calm enough, I removed my hand from Trish's mouth, she licked it as I pulled it away. "Mmmmmm. Sorry, I got carried away there. I was going to go through three songs before I did that. Was it ok?" Trish asked me.

"Trish, sweetheart. That was the sexiest, most amazing experience of my life. No one has ever done anything like that for me. Ever!" I replied.

Trish giggled in my lap. "I was getting wet just putting this on. I could see you getting hard when I started to strip and it only made me hotter. I've never done anything like this, but once we passed the store this afternoon, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with you tonight." She finished.

"You are amazing, you know that, right?" I asked.

"Anything for my man." Trish said as she leaned back and kissed me.

It was still early, so we watched some TV, Trish threw my robe back on and laid across my lap. I stroked her legs unconsciously until I heard her light moans, then I continued consciously making sure to hit all of her spots in a long, slow, lazy, sweeping path. Trish decided it was bedtime shortly after that. She led the way after removing my robe, still without her panties, which I carried in my hand. Man, she knew how to walk in a pair of heels and lingerie.

I was hard by the time we got to my room. I needed her again and she knew it. Trish went straight to the bed and bent at the waist leaning onto it looking back at me. I took her cue approaching from behind, dropping my pants and underwear to the floor and kicking them aside. With the high-heels on, her waist nearly lined up with mine. She smiled naughtily at me when I rubbed the head of my cock against her slit. "Mmmmmm... Take me." She purred as I pressed into her.

She let out a long moan as I entered her, sliding in to the hilt. I grabbed her hips and started to give her long deep strokes with a little thrust at the end making her gasp every time. I started to change my strokes, some short, some long, revelling in the sensations of her pussy muscles trying to grab my cock and pull me back in. When Trish was getting visibly frustrated with my teasing, I started to pound into her making her drive her face into the bed to muffle her moans. I increased my speed driving into her as hard as I could.

Trish was trying to push back to meet my thrusts, but she started to cum from my assault on her pussy with my cock and the best she could do was lift herself every time I plunged deep into her. I wanted to make this last forever, Trish was taking deep gasping breasts and moaning raggedly as she exhaled. Seeing her body quake with orgasm, seeing the outfit she wore for me, and feeling the sensations she was submitting my cock to were too much. I came inside her with my final thrust and held her tight by her hips to ride it out.

When we were both done twitching and our breathing became less ragged, I leaned down to kiss Trish on the shoulder. "You are the sexiest woman on the planet. I love you." I told her.

"The way you look at me... and touch me, makes me believe you. I love you too babe." Trish replied.

We got cleaned up and ready for bed. Trish let me remove everything she was wearing and I took my time doing it. I made sure to stroke and caress every newly exposed bit of skin. "Unless you're going to make love to me again, you have to stop." She said, nearly panting.

"Alright." I said reluctantly as I eased her stockings off less sensually.

We snuggled together in what was becoming our customary position and I was asleep before too long.

I awoke at 8:30am to an empty bed and the smells and sounds of breakfast. When I made it to the kitchen, I saw Cole setting the table and Trish just finishing bacon and scrambled eggs at the stove. Neither of them saw me, so I took a moment to enjoy the scene. Trish saw me first. "Good morning dear, I was just about to come get you." She said.

Cole gave me a big smile. "Dad, we made breakfast!"

"I see that buddy." I replied, returning his smile.

"I heard Cole a little while ago and we wanted to surprise you." Trish said to me.

"Thanks guys, you didn't have to. I could have helped." I said to them both.

"We wanted to." Cole said for both of them.

I gave Trish a good morning kiss and Cole a hug as we sat to eat. After breakfast, Cole and I cleared the table and I did the dishes, much to Trish's protest. "I'm my house, if you cook, you don't clean up." I said, laying down the law with a smile.

Cole started another bag of his Lego and Trish kept me company at the sink. We then had a nice morning coffee on the balcony and discussed our plans. Cole and I had to be at my parents for 5pm and Trish had to get Mary for 7pm. She declined coming to my parents tonight as she had some stuff to do at home and she wanted to introduce Mary and herself at the same time. She admitted that she was nervous about making a good impression. "Trish, you are an amazing woman. I promise that my parents will absolutely love you as much as Cole and I do." I ensured her.

After Cole was done another bag of Lego, we went for a walk and played soccer with Cole, he was desperate for indoor season to start, but still had more than a month to wait. Trish was going to see if Mary wanted to play and would see if she could get her on the same team as Cole. We brought Trish home and then eventually went to my parents for supper. My mother was all questions about my new girlfriend and her daughter. Cole was very good about answering most of my mother's questions and after he went to play with my Dad, she got the rest answered by me.

"This must be very serious for you to be having her stay over when Cole is with you," my mother commented.

"It is, Mom." I replied. "I know that I love her, without question. I have never felt this way about another person before."

"What about Lauren?" She asked.

"With Lauren, it was different. She drew me out of my shell, but I always felt like I had to please her. With Trish, I don't feel pressured to be more than I am. She loves being with me, I feel comfortable sitting with her, not worrying what I need to next to keep her happy." I replied. "I definitely loved her, but there was no passion, at least not like this."

"I'm so happy that you're happy. I can see the spark in you that I had feared was long extinguished. Do you think you'll marry Trish? I want more grandbabies." My mother pried.

"It's definitely a possibility," I told her. "You might have to be happy with a step-granddaughter if it gets that far. I don't think either of us plans on having more children."

"I will take whatever you provide. I love you and Cole so much, if that's all there is, I'm happy with that," my mother said with pride.

We had dessert and then bid my parents farewell until Saturday. I took Cole to Lauren's and after a hug, he ran inside and I debriefed her on his week.

"There's one more thing, Lauren. I've started seeing someone," I told her.

"Good for you," she replied. "I was worried that you'd never move on with your life and only focus on Cole. Where did you meet her?" Lauren asked.

"Funny thing, she's the mother of one of Cole's classmates. Mary." I said a little sheepishly.

"Really? Trish?" She asked.

"Yes. Why the surprise?" I asked her back.

"I'm just surprised. I don't really know why. She's a little young, isn't she? Lauren replied.

"Actually, she's 38." I replied.

"Really? I thought she was in her mid-to-late twenties. I thought Cole and Mary just had a playdate. You're not using him for hookups, are you?" Lauren asked me, a little suspiciously.

"Absolutely not." I replied, knowing she wasn't really concerned. "But there is something else. We're in love, and Cole knows we are." I told her.

Lauren looked like she was going to say something, but stopped when she saw the look in my eyes. It took her a few tries to get her mouth to work the way she wanted it to. "I'm so happy for you." She said quietly, tears forming in her eyes. She gave me a hug and stepped back. "Thank you for telling me." She said.

"We spent a long time together and I will always love you. We're connected to each other through Cole and I'd rather you hear stuff like this from me than a six-year-old with his own perceptions on reality." I replied.

I left Lauren's house and made my way to Trish's. Mary let me in excitedly telling me about her weekend. Trish stood at the top of the stairs and waited for Mary to give me her rundown. Once she seemed satisfied that she had told me about everything she asked me about Cole and if he was having a sleepover too. "Sorry Mary, Cole is with his Mom this week. I pick him up from school on Friday." I answered.

"Will he sleepover Friday?" she asked.

Trish piped up from the top of the stairs. "We haven't discussed that yet sweetie. Now come up and get ready for bed."

"Goodnight Cole's Dad." Mary said as she gave me a hug.

"Goodnight Mary. You can call me James, you know." I replied, returning the hug and lifting her off the ground, depositing her three stairs up.

"Ok, goodnight James." She giggled and ran up the rest of the stairs.

I ascended the stairs to Trish. "Is it ok if I kiss you?" I whispered.

Trish gave me a big kiss. "Hi!" She said with a smile. "I'll be down in a bit. Make yourself at home."

I went downstairs and threw my leftovers from my Mom in the fridge and put my bag by the stairs. I sat on the couch and turned the TV on flipping through the channels to find something to watch. I could hear giggling from upstairs for a bit as Trish put Mary to bed. Trish was down after about 20 minutes, beaming at me when she sat down beside me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Mary really likes you, she says you give great hugs." Trish said.

"I like her as well, she gives great hugs too." I replied.

"I'm so excited that you're here, I'm looking forward to playing house with you this week." She said.

"Me too." I replied. "Just remember that I'll be gone before you get up and I'm not back until after 6:30 at night." I added.

"That's actually what I'm excited for: normalcy. I want to have supper on the table when you get home. I want to sit at the table and have supper with my little girl and my man. I want to hear about your day and tell you about mine. The sex has been amazing, but so has the family time with you and Cole. I want more of all of that." Trish sighed.

"That's exactly what I want too." I agreed. "I told Lauren about us tonight."

"How did she take it?" Trish asked.

"Really well. She thought I'd never look for anyone again. She also thought you might be too young for me." I said smiling at her.

"Too young. Did she want you dating a grandmother or something?" Trish asked, slightly appalled.

"No." I chuckled. "She thought you were a lot younger than you are. She thought you were in your mid-to-late twenties." I finished.

"I guess I need to thank her when I see her next. I was worried she might be mad or something." Trish said.

"No, she almost cried when I told her that I loved you and then she gave me a hug. I think we'll always be able to support each other." I told Trish.

"I wish it could be like that with Mike." Trish said sadly, then brightened. "Guess what! Mike was really pissy with me tonight when I picked up Mary. He asked if my 'big goon boyfriend' was in the car. I think his hand is still sore." Trish giggled.

"I guess I don't always know my own strength." I chuckled. "Seriously though, should I apologize to him next time I see him?" I asked.

"God no, he's a bully that got a lesson: I'm your woman and don't disrespect me. I think he got the message. Maybe you can come with me to drop Mary off next weekend. After what he did, he can squirm a little." She said smiling.

"I have no problem being a 'big goon' as long as I'm your big goon." I told her, returning her smile. "But I don't want it to be an issue for him to hold over you either." I added.

"He won't, he'd be too emasculated to admit someone out 'manned' him." She said as she cuddled up to me.

I handed her the remote and she rejected it. "As long as I have you to snuggle, the TV could be off as far as I'm concerned." She said.

I put on a rerun of Law and Order. We watched two episodes and then I told her I had to head to bed, 4:30am comes awfully early. Trish came up with me and we got ready for bed together. I crawled into bed first and Trish arrived five minutes later. She got naked before climbing into bed with me.

"Mary doesn't come in at night, she sleeps like a log. You don't have to worry." She said, answering the question on my face.

"So I don't need these?" I asked, removing my underwear.

"No. In fact, they're banned in this bed." Trish giggled. She reached for my cock and started stroking me. "I know you have to be up early in the morning, but do you think you have a little extra snuggle time tonight?" She asked.

"Always, babe." I sighed as I pulled her mouth to mine. We kissed passionately and she crawled onto me, releasing my cock from her hand, cupping my face in her hands. She started to grind her pussy on my cock, moaning into my mouth. Her slippery wetness coating my shaft. I stroked my fingers up the sides of her ribs and back down. She changed the angle of her hips and my head slid into her. She worked me in about halfway and started to ride the top half of my cock, clenching her muscles for every downward stroke. It was heaven, if she weren't so wet my cock wouldn't move inside her at all. I tried to push myself deeper, but she retreated keeping me from burying my cock all the way. Her smile broke our kiss and she licked my lips. I sucked her bottom lip into my mouth teasing it with my tongue while I grabbed her hips and pulled her down while thrusting up. Her light moan turned into a deep groan and she bucked her hips against me. I pushed up and dropped back down, she wanted to keep me deep as her orgasm was coming up quickly and I started to give quick thrusts up as she ground down on me. She reared her head back as she started to cum thrashing around on my cock, her pussy muscles clenching and releasing my cock.

I curled my arms around her and rolled her over so I was on top of her. She curled around me, wrapping her arms and legs around my body. I thrust my hips as fast and hard as I could, drawing more moans and groans from Trish. She was kissing and biting on my neck, trying to muffle herself. I laid down on her curling my arms underneath her holding on to her shoulders pounding away as much as her lock on my body would allow. With a final thrust, my orgasm took over and I sent my load deep into her. Trish bit down on the edge of my neck and shoulder as her orgasm reached its peak and she needed to scream out. I kissed her collarbone and neck as I came down from my orgasm and she sighed happily as she came down from hers.

"I love how you make me cum. I love feeling you cum inside me, it always pushes my orgasms higher." Trish said wistfully.

"I love making you cum. It's a wonderful feeling for me too." I replied.

I pulled my now soft cock out of her and went to the washroom for a cloth. I returned to the bed, cleaned Trish up and cleaned the cloth in the sink. I crawled back into bed with her and she snuggled into position. "I love you." I whispered into her hair as I kissed her shoulder. "Goodnight."

"I love you too baby. Goodnight." She said as she grabbed my hand and pulled it across her body from her hip to her shoulder. Barely a minute later, Trish was fast asleep.

I was asleep shortly after. It felt like five minutes had passed when my alarm was going off in the morning. I silenced it as quick as I could and checked on Trish. Other than being completely uncovered, she looked like she hadn't moved all night. I slid from the bed as quietly as I could and covered her back up again. I went into the washroom, shaved and had a quick shower. I was toweling off when Trish popped in. "Good morning. Gotta pee." She said as she gave me a quick peck on the cheek and sat on the toilet.

Human123
Human123
97 Followers