Playdate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning." I replied as I hung up my towel and went to get dressed.

I heard Trish use some mouthwash and wash her hands before she came into the room and gave me a proper kiss. "Good morning." She said again and smiled. "There's breakfast muffins in the fridge if you want. Have a great day at work. I love you."

"Thank you. I love you too." I said giving her another kiss and a quick caress of her naked ass.

I went downstairs, grabbed my lunch and a muffin and was off to work. I made it to work, had my muffin and a coffee. Weekdays are usually pretty busy and today was no different, my day flew through to lunch and as I had come to expect I had a message from Trish.

Trish - Hey baby! I hope your day is going well. I love you. 🥰

Me - It's flying by. I hope you're having a great day too. I love you too.

Trish - It's going great! It's so nice to be in the office. I'm almost done for the day.

Me - Good. I've got lots on the go. I've got to go. Love you.

Trish - Love you.

My afternoon went by as quick as the morning, before I knew it I was headed to my truck in the parking lot. I sent Trish a message.

Me - I'm on my way. Need anything?

Trish - Only you. 🥰

Me - I'll make sure to get that on my way. See you shortly. I love you.

Trish - I love you too. Drive safe.

I got to Trish's door and knocked. She answered the door with a mock scowl. "You don't have to knock, you know." Then she gave me a kiss.

"Sorry, next time I'll throw the door open and bellow 'woman, where's my beer?'." I joked back to her.

"Maybe we can find a happy medium somewhere." Trish replied with a laugh. "Now go wash up, supper is ready." She said slapping my ass playfully.

Mary came bounding around the corner to say hi and gave me a hug. "Did you have a good day at work?" She asked.

"Yes, it was very good. How was school?" I asked back.

"It was good. I played with Cole at recess and we had art! I made a cup." She said proudly.

"Can I see it after I wash up?" I asked her.

"Yep, I'll go get it." Mary said, bounding away again.

I washed up and went to the kitchen. "Can I help?" I asked Trish.

"If my man works all day he gets to relax after." Trish said firmly. "I've got this, grab a beer and go sit." She commanded.

"If you keep this up, I might get used to it." I said to her, smiling.

"That's the point, isn't it?" Trish countered returning my smile.

"I love you." I said grabbing a beer and heading to the table.

"Good." Trish said, shooing me out of the kitchen.

Trish had made a delicious chicken teriyaki stir-fry with rice. We all talked about our day and enjoyed the food. Mary was sad that she couldn't use her 'cup', a plasticine cylinder with a very leaky looking bottom, for her milk, but other than that it was a great meal. We went for a walk after supper and when we returned I demanded that I get to at least help clean up the dishes. I washed because I had no idea where anything went. After I set the last clean dish down, I pulled Trish into me for a kiss. "Dinner was delicious!" I told her.

"I'm glad you liked it." Trish replied. "I enjoyed making it." She slid out of my hands to put the last two dishes away.

"James, I have a question for you." Trish stated as she returned to me.

"What is it, beautiful?" I asked her pulling her by the hips to me.

"Would you and Cole like to stay here this weekend?" She asked.

"Like a double sleepover?" I asked giving her a kiss.

"Yeah, the kids could play... we could play..." She trailed off suggestively.

"I think that would be good. Cole would probably like that. I know I would." I said kissing her again. "Like playing house." I said with a smile.

"I really like playing house with you James." Trish said as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I really like it too Trish." I replied, returning her hug.

We went to check on Mary, she was hard at work on her coloring book at the dining room table. "Wow! You're doing amazing work there Mary." I told her.

"Thanks, James." She said, beaming at me.

"It's just about bedtime little missy." Trish said.

"Can I finish this page, please?" Mary pleaded.

"Ok, but don't dawdle." Her mother responded.

"Ok. Thanks Mom." Mary replied, redoubling her efforts. Sticking her tongue out in concentration.

"She's really good." I commented. "She's doing some great shading to give the pictures some real depth."

"Yeah, she loves to color." Trish said, smiling at her little angel. "But she doesn't draw, it's so weird."

"Maybe she'll grow up to work on comics." I suggested.

"I can only hope she does something she loves." Trish replied.

Mary announced when she was done and gave me a goodnight hug. I carried her upstairs and deposited her in her room and went to shower. Trish came in just as I was toweling off. "Why do we keep meeting like this?" I asked her with a smile.

"Because I love seeing you naked." Trish replied, smiling with a glint in her eye. She reached out and grabbed my already stiffening cock, stroking it lightly. I was growing in her hand and she was licking her lips. "Maybe it's time for my dessert." She said giggling, kneeling down in front of me.

Without another word, she plunged me into her mouth as deep as she could get, causing me to gasp in surprise and pleasure. She looked up at me and smiled around my cock. She closed her lips and started to bob her head and suck, keeping me deep in her mouth. I let out a low rumbling moan and placed my hand on her head but not pushing. I was rocking my hips with her motions trying not to be too aggressive but getting lost in the sensations. She was pushing me deeper and working up speed.

She placed one of her hands on mine on the back of her head and pushed slightly, nudging me to take control. I started to push her head deeper and then pulling myself out further giving her mouth longer strokes. Trish started to moan on my cock and it felt amazing! I was keeping a steady pace feeling my orgasm starting to build when Trish grabbed my ass and plunged my entire cock into her mouth and down her throat and just held me there. My orgasm erupted from me. I barely had time to pull back enough to get it into her mouth. Trish sucked it all down, sucking every drop from my cock until it was soft.

Once she released me, I helped her up. I pulled her close for a long kiss. Sliding my hand under her shirt to her bare back and then down under the waistband of her pants and panties to her bare ass. "That was amazing!" I whispered. "What about my desert?" I asked, sliding my hand so I could stroke her pussy.

"Mmmmmm." Was all Trish could say.

I removed my hand and guided her from her bathroom to the edge of her bed. I pulled her shirt off over her head and tossed it aside. I grabbed her breasts, still covered by her bra and massaged them then unhooked her bra in front and pulled it from each shoulder and tossed it aside too. I knelt down in front of her and took turns caressing each breast with my mouth and hands eliciting soft moans from Trish. I stroked my fingers down her sides until I got to the top of her waist. I turned her around so she was facing the bed then started to peel down her pants and panties together kissing her ass as they dropped lower.

Trish was leaning on the bed, pushing her ass out to me once her pants were on the floor, she stepped out of each leg and I tossed them aside as well. Trish was trembling as I kissed down her ass cheek to the top of her thigh, I licked along the bottom edge of her ass across to the bottom of the other cheek barely grazing her pussy with my tongue. Then I started to kiss down the back of her thigh to behind her kneecap and drew little circles with the tip of my tongue causing Trish to moan again. I moved to the back of her other kneecap and did the same thing.

Trish had sunk to her elbows on the bed with her legs spread further apart. I kissed back up her thigh and licked back to her pussy. It was glistening with wetness and I could smell her arousal. I licked up each side of her pussy, lingering at her asshole, grazing across it with the tip of my tongue. I ran my tongue between her pussy lips up and down several times as I pushed it in deeper. I ran my fingertips up the back of both of her thighs, I could hear Trish moaning into the bed. I probed deeper into her with my tongue wiggling it in. I slid my tongue lower to her clit, teasing it, flicking my tongue against it. Trish was squirming. I used my thumbs to spread her wider to give my tongue better access to her clit, rolling it against the bottom. I could hear Trish's moans getting deeper and louder. I started licking all the way along her slit back to her asshole, attacking it with my tongue, while I slid my index finger inside her pussy slowly.

Trish was starting to cum, so I added my middle finger to her pussy, plunging them both in and out. Trish was bucking against my hand and face, her juices soaking my hand. I slid my thumb down to her clit and rubbed her G-spot and clit at the same time. Trish screamed into her bed and her legs snapped shut forcing my tongue away but locking my hand in place. She was absolutely quaking, her feet left the floor and she rode out her orgasm. I eased the pressure from my thumb and fingers as she kept spasming on the bed. I placed my other hand on her lower back, stroking the top of her ass with my thumb as she started to release me. I very slowly dragged my fingers from her sopping pussy, causing her to let out a long moan as I did.

She laid there, panting. I got up and got some water and sat on the bed beside her, ready when she was for it. She turned her head to me and smiled weakly. "How?" She croaked. I handed her the water and waited for her to hand it back, empty. "How do you keep doing that to me?" She asked.

"I love making you cum." I said, grinning. "I love touching you and kissing you. I love exploring every inch of you." I said stroking her shoulder, making her shiver. "You are just so beautiful and sexy to me. The way you react to my touch is amazing."

Trish sat up and kissed me, stroking my chin. "You make me so happy James. I feel like a real woman for the first time in my life. I hope you feel the same." She said to me.

"I do, it gives me a little thrill every time you call me your man. I almost feel guilty enjoying you old-fashioned style when it comes to certain roles within the relationship and household. I will never take advantage of it." I told her.

"That's why I will always do that for you sweetheart. I know you'll never take advantage of what I give..." She looked me in the eyes, very seriously. "... freely and happily to you. I mean what I say. You're my man and I will do anything I can to make you as happy as you make me, ANYTHING." She said firmly.

"You are so damn sexy woman. I love you." I said. Kissing her again.

"And." Kiss. "You." Kiss. "Are." Kiss. "Sexy." Kiss. "Too." Kiss. "I love you too, baby." She said. Ending her kissing barrage. "What would you like to do with the rest of our evening?" She asked.

"To be honest, I'd love to lay here with you and play until we fall asleep, but I think that would keep me up way past my bedtime." I said to her.

"That sounds fun!" Trish replied. "I know it's early, but do you want to go to bed now? You do have to be up in just over seven hours." She offered.

"Really? You're ok with that?" I asked.

"James, I know how early you work and that you have to stay up all night tomorrow. Get some sleep. I'll enjoy a show that I would never ask you to watch and then come up so you can snuggle me in your sleep. I love you." She replied.

"I love you too. You're amazing, you know that?" I said rising. "I guess I should get ready for bed."

"Goodnight, sweetheart." Trish said, kissing me and leaving the room.

I stirred a little when she crawled into bed later and wrapped my arm around her feeling the comfort of her body against mine. The next thing I knew, my alarm was going off and I was getting ready for work in the morning. As I was leaving the bedroom, I paused to enjoy the sight of Trish sleeping. She had turned more to her stomach with just her naked leg exposed, it was a sexy sight.

I grabbed my breakfast and lunch and headed out the door. It was another busy day at work. Trish and I exchanged a few quick texts over lunch and my afternoon was uneventful but busy. I got off a few minutes earlier than normal and thought I'd get some flowers as the last ones I got didn't make it to water in time because we got so distracted. I settled on birds of paradise. I sent Trish a message asking if she needed anything and she replied no.

I didn't knock when I entered Trish's tonight after last night's scolding and snuck into the kitchen with the flowers. "Hello ladies." I said holding the separately potted flowers in my hands. They both turned to face me, obviously startled. "I come bearing gifts." I said watching their faces light up seeing the flowers.

"Maybe I should make you knock? You startled me." Trish said as she walked up to me to give me a kiss. "What are these?" She asked.

"Flowers Mommy!" Mary said coming up to get a better look. "They're so pretty. Are they real?" Mary asked.

"Yes they are." I replied. "And one is for you, pretty lady." I said handing it to Mary.

"Really? You got this just for me? Thank you!" She said, giving me a hug. "Can I put it in my room, Mom?" Mary asked excitedly.

"Yes dear, after supper we'll bring it up." Trish said, smiling at her little girl. "Is this one for me?" Trish asked me, pointing to the flower in my hand.

"Of course, my dear." I said, handing it to her.

"I love it! Birds of paradise are so beautiful. Thank you." Trish said to me. "But don't think you have to get me flowers, I already love you." She said, winking at me.

"You're welcome. I know I didn't have to, I wanted to." I replied.

Trish kissed me again. "Go get ready for supper."

We had spaghetti for supper and talked about our day. After cleaning up we put Mary's flower in her room, she was very sweet and dutiful about how she was going to take care of it. We watched a show with Mary and then it was time for her to go to bed. "Can I read to you and Mom tonight? Mary asked.

"Of course, that would be great. Cole reads to me every night when he's with me. I'm a really good listener." I replied.

Once she was ready for bed we sat and listened to her read a few short stories before tucking her in. I wasn't allowed to leave without giving her a hug goodnight. Trish and I then curled up on the couch together. "Any big plans for tonight?" Trish asked me.

"Other than some quality time with you until you go to bed and then a few episodes of a Netflix show, no. Why?" I asked her.

"I've only been around for one of these changeover nights and I don't think that one was very normal." She giggled. "I was just curious what you normally did."

"We'll, I do usually cum once just not with someone." I replied, smiling.

"Ooohhh. How do you do it? Do you watch porn?" She asked, very curious.

"No, porn doesn't do it for me. Knowing that it's just people doing it for money ruins it for me. Usually I just think about a woman I saw somewhere that caught my eye by what she was wearing, how she acted, or a body part that just looked perfect to me. Stuff like that. What about you, all porn, all the time?" I asked, starting to get aroused from the conversation.

"God no! Porn is always about the man's pleasure and it's so insincere, like you said. I sometimes read those trashy romance novels, I picture myself in the place of the woman in the story, and my vibrator does the rest." She said. "Tell me about the last time you jerked off."

"Why?" I asked.

"I want to know what my man fantasizes about. When was it? Who was it? What made you fantasize about her? What did you fantasize about?" She asked excitedly.

"Ok." I said, trying to remember when I didn't have my little nympho to satisfy me. When I realized when my last solo session was, I laughed.

"What's so funny?" Trish asked. Confused.

"You'll get it when I tell you." I promised. "It was two weeks ago. In the early afternoon before you and Mary came over for our playdates." I said, choosing my words carefully.

"Really?" Trish asked.

"Yes." I replied. "I was sitting on my couch with an aching hard-on. There was this woman I had seen earlier in the day, she was beautiful. She had a great body and showed it off but not in a slutty way. The way her yoga pants fit her was just criminal. She filled my thoughts from the moment I laid eyes on her. In my fantasy, she was in my lap and we were kissing passionately, I pulled her breasts out of her shirt and bra and attacked them with my mouth, I laid her on the couch and went down on her. I didn't get any further, just imagining all of that was enough for me to finish."

"Who was she?" Trish asked, quietly.

I smiled at her. "It was you. From the moment I laid eyes on you, I haven't looked at another woman sexually."

"I never thought that someone would masturbate thinking about me in my yoga pants." Trish said. "I have much sexier things." She said with a smile.

"I know you do." I said with a smile. "But the way your ass looks in those is something else. If your wardrobe consisted of nothing else, I'd be a happy man."

Trish crawled into my lap, straddling my thighs. "Baby, I will wear nothing but yoga pants if you want me to."

"That's a wonderful offer, but I haven't seen you wear anything I didn't find something sexy about yet." I said, caressing her thighs.

"I would love to see you in a tight, short dress not wearing any panties going out to a nice restaurant and take you whenever, wherever I wanted to. I would love to see what daisy dukes look like on that sexy little frame of yours, maybe with the tied-up plaid shirt. I would love to see you in a long elegant gown with your hair done up at a gala event. I would love to see you in a sports bra and spandex shorts after a good workout glowing and sweaty. I would love to see you wearing a bathing suit; one piece, two piece, or bikini at the beach at a resort. I bet you're even sexy in a parka."

Trish smiled at me. "Sounds like I need to go shopping!" She said gleefully and started to inch up into my lap. "Do you really want to take me to a restaurant and fuck me in the bathroom?" She asked in a low sexy voice, bringing her face closer to mine.

"Bathroom, alley, even the parking lot." I replied in a low voice. Sliding my hands up her thighs and around her hips to her ass, giving it a squeeze as I pulled her crotch against mine.

She closed the gap between our lips so they were almost touching. "It would be torture for you, knowing that I didn't have any panties on, that you could take me so easily. I would have to tease you too." She said, grinding against my crotch with hers.

"It would be sweet torture. I know you'd be wet the whole time too. Just waiting for the right time to let me fill you with my cock." I said with ragged breath.

"Mmmm. I would be so wet for you baby. Like I am now." She extended her tongue and dragged it along my lips. "I know that you'll be so hard, your cock will be ready to explode." She said with a moan. She was grinding into me hard and fast, her forehead was against mine, our eyes locked as she rode me, both of us still fully clothed. Trish was starting to pant as she rode herself towards an orgasm.

"Once I got you alone, I'd pull your dress up quickly, turn you around, bend you over, and fill you with my cock. You'd be so wet, I'd slide all the way in." I said, barely over a whisper.

That was all Trish needed, she let out a gasp and then tensed up. She let out a little yelp and her orgasm took her. She shook and trembled in my lap as it washed over her. She tried to keep her eyes locked on mine, but her eyelids were fluttering and her eyes lost focus. It wasn't a massive orgasm, but once it was over, she sagged into me. "That's another first." She said, with a little giggle. "I've never cum with all of my clothes on."