Playdate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I hope I’m your only future nephew in law.” I replied with a chuckle. “I’m really good. I just bought the engagement ring.”

“Wonderful!” He boomed. “When should I prepare for?” I gave him the date and time I was hoping for. “Excellent! I will make sure everything is perfect for you.”

“Thank you Wayne, I really appreciate this.” I said sincerely.

“You make my Patricia very happy, James.” He said. “I appreciate that.”

Once I was home, I went to the basement, to continue the reno project I had started. I had slowly been finishing the basement bit-by-bit. So far, I had framed the walls, had electrical done, insulated and installed vapor barrier on the walls and completed the bathroom. It wasn’t a high priority job and some days, I only hung a few sheets of drywall, but it was my project to keep me busy during weekdays when I was off and I enjoyed it. Trish protested at first, but came around when I pointed out how great it would be to give the kids a playroom, her a craft area, and a small home gym. I had been working for a couple of hours when Trish came down the stairs.

“Mmmmmm. I just love seeing my man work.” She purred. “Seeing you all manly and sweaty...”

I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to me. Giving her a deep kiss. “Hey baby, I missed you.” I said, sliding my hand down to her ass. Pressing my rapidly growing erection against her.

“I missed you too.” She replied grinding herself against my leg.

I lifted her up by her ass and set her on the stack of drywall a few feet away, it was at a perfect height for me to grind my groin into hers. We kissed again. Trish wrapped her legs around me and we ground against each other. I slid my hands under her shirt to massage her breasts through her bra and her hands went to my belt. She released her legs from me enough for my pants to fall and she pushed my underwear down as well. I reached for the waistband of her yoga pants and peeled them and her panties off with her help. She wrapped her legs around my waist again, trapping my cock between us, against her pussy lips. She ground her pussy against my cock, panting and moaning.

Trish wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for another long kiss. She leaned back a little and my cock found her entrance immediately. I eased myself into her and fully buried my cock in her pussy. Trish let out a satisfied moan and started to rock her hips, pulling me with her legs. I wrapped my arms around her back, pulling her even closer. Trish let out a gasp and started to cum. She bucked against me and trembled through her orgasm. When she had recovered, I started to pump into her, drawing more moans and gasps.

She placed her forehead against mine and dug her heels into my ass at the bottom of each stroke, encouraging me on. I dropped my hands to her ass and increased my pace. “Oh... Yes... Fuck!” Trish hollered.

She had her eyes locked on mine, her eyelids fluttering but not closing. I gave a final burst of speed then thrust myself into her, my orgasm taking over. Trish threw back her head and let out a long deep moan as she came too, thrashing in my arms.

I had a quick shower before getting the kids and Trish stayed home. We had a good week with the kids, they had been getting a little stir crazy, but the snow had melted and the ground was finally dry enough for them to play outside again. I picked up the ring Thursday morning after Trish went to work and hid it in the basement among my tools.

As the days went by, I was getting more nervous. I was confident she would say yes, but the excitement of the day and the fear she would find out continued to mount. Trish knew something was up, but I tried to alleviate her fears, blaming it on shutdown planning at work. I felt a little guilty for lying, but I thought she’d forgive me when she found out.

The Thursday before I planned to propose, my mother called and offered to take the kids Saturday for a sleepover, to let us have a date night. Trish accepted with delight and I convinced her we should go to a nice restaurant near downtown, coincidentally a short walk from her work. I pretended to make the reservation before going to work that evening.

The next day, we picked the kids up from school and took them to a new climbing wall place. We all took turns trying different courses and when Trish and I were done, the kids kept challenging each other to harder courses. Cole did his best, but Mary seemed to be like Spider-Man the way she could find purchase on the tiniest outcropping. We were all proud of her, and made sure to let her know. We grabbed a pamphlet to see about summer camps on our way out.

We had a nice quiet family evening at home and after the kids went to bed, we watched some TV together before going to bed and making love.

The next day, I was truly nervous. It felt like our entire future together hinged on tonight. Trish asked me several times if I was feeling ok, and I tried to play it off as being tired. She said we could cancel our plans and stay in, but I told her I’d lay down for a bit and she could go get her hair and nails done for our fancy date night. I took the kids to my parents house but needed to talk to them each alone. I sent Mary into the house with my Dad and sat Cole on the front step.

“I have a very serious question for you bud, and I want you to think about your answer before you tell me. Don’t think about anyone else’s feelings, just yours. Ok?” I said, trying to keep my tone serious but upbeat.

“Ok, Dad.” He said, looking worried.

“You know I love you more than anything. You’re my number one, right?” I asked him.

He nodded.

“But you also know I love Trish and Mary a lot too, right?” I continued.

He nodded again.

“I want to ask Trish to marry me tonight, but I want to make sure you’re ok with that.” I said, holding his little hands in mine.

Cole furrowed his brow, staring off into nothing, deep in thought. “Will anything change, with our family?” He finally asked.

“If you mean with you, Mary, Trish, and me? Then no, everything will stay basically the same. It just means that Trish and I would promise to stay together forever.” I replied.

“What about Mom?” He asked.

“I don’t think it will change anything with your Mom.” I told him.

“Ok, I really love Trish and Mary too, Dad. I’d like Mary to be my real sister.” He said.

I pulled my son into my lap and gave him a big hug, my eyes were glassy with tears. “I love you bud. Thank you.”

Cole hugged me back. “I love you too, Dad.”

When we finished our hug, I asked Cole to get Mary for me, but not tell her why. When she came out, she looked scared. “Why are you crying, Daddy?”

“It’s ok, pumpkin. I’m happy, not sad.” I said patting my lap for her to sit. “I have to talk to you about something though.”

“Ok.” She said, her face brightening and sitting on my lap.

“I love you and your mother very much, and I have a very important question that I want you to think about before you answer.” I said, looking into her eyes and smiling.

“Do you want to marry my Mom?” She asked, with a big smile on her face.

“I do, but I need your permission before I ask her.” I said, holding her gaze.

Mary gave me the biggest hug ever. “Of course Daddy, I want you to marry my Mom. She’s so happy now. I’m happy too.” She said, leaning back and kissing my cheek. “When are you going to ask her?” She asked.

“Tonight, on our date.” I told her.

“Oh Daddy! Can I come too? I want to see it.” She asked, excitedly.

“No Pumpkin, but I promise you’ll get to be involved somehow. Let’s get you inside, so I can go and get ready.” I said, picking her up and carrying her into the house.

My Mom was just inside the door, tears filling her eyes. “That was so sweet.” She said. Giving me a hug as I put Mary down. “Good luck tonight.”

“I don’t need luck, Mom. It’s going to be perfect. Thank you.” I replied.

I gave both kids a hug and a kiss and told them I’d see them later as I walked out the door. I felt great, my nerves were calmed.

I got home to find Trish, naked, trying to decide on what to wear. I came up behind her and pressed my body to hers, sliding my hand to her pelvis and kissing her on the neck. She pressed her ass into me and sighed, feeling my erection starting. “I like your hair.” I whispered into her ear. She had let it grow out a little and got it done with big bouncy curls.

She held her hand up for me to see her nails. “What about my nails?” She asked, pushing my hand down her body to her pussy. She didn’t have long nails, and didn’t often do nail polish, she had chosen a french manicure.

“They look wonderful.” I said, sliding my finger in between her pussy lips and stroking up and down.

“Which dress... ooohhh.” She started to say, but I interrupted her by pressing my finger inside of her. “Which dress... should... I... wear?” She gasped out as I pushed my finger deeper and started to slide it in and out.

I liked both dresses, one was dark red, with a shimmery thread woven through, tight, low cut, and went to mid-thigh. The other dress was cream colored, tight through the top, but a little loose and pleated past the waist, wide but not as low cut, and went closer to the top of her knee. “I like them both, but I think you should go with the cream colored one.” I replied, adding another finger to her pussy.

Her breathing was getting ragged. I slid my other hand to her breast and started to gently stroke her nipple, before pinching it lightly and rolling it between my finger and thumb. Trish sucked in a breath and started to hum. I started to lick her earlobe while at the same time curling my fingers up inside her to her G-spot and started stroking it. Trish started moaning loudly and then she came. I held her upright as her body trembled throughout and slowly removed my fingers from her still twitching pussy.

Trish turned around and gave me a smoldering kiss and went for my belt. She dropped to her knees as my pants and underwear hit the floor. Trish locked her eyes to mine and started to take my cock into her mouth. She slowly took as much as she could and slid all the way back up, she smiled up at me and plunged down on me and back up faster. I started to rock my hips and placed a hand on her head, but she stopped when she came back up. “I just got my hair done for you babe.”

I pulled my hand back with a chuckle, she didn’t often go get her hair done, so I understood. She went back down on my cock even faster, starting to bob her head and stroke me with her hand, and using her tongue around my cock head whenever she came up. Trish knew how to make me cum and she loved doing it. She started to moan as she felt my cock throbbing in her mouth, signaling my impending orgasm. She pulled her mouth back to my head and started jerking me off rapidly. My only warning was a grunt as I started to cum. Trish moaned as she started to swallow my load. She kept sucking and jerking until my cock started to deflate. She stood up and gave me a kiss. “I’ll wear the cream one, thanks.” She giggled.

I shaved and had a quick shower. When I got out, Trish was already dressed and putting on a bit of makeup. I got dressed up somewhat as well, black dress pants and a white button down shirt. I went downstairs while she was still getting ready and slid the ring box into my jacket pocket and then ordered our ride.

Trish came down the stairs and took my breath away as usual. “You are so beautiful!” I said. Meeting her at the bottom of the stairs and giving her a kiss.

She smiled at me. “You just saw me a few minutes ago.”

“I know, but it’s true.” I said, smiling at her.

My phone vibrated to indicate our ride was here and we walked out hand in hand. During the drive, Trish told me she had looked at the restaurant menu online and how difficult it would be to decide, she always took forever at new restaurants and wanted to be prepared.

When we got out of the car, Trish looked around. “This isn’t the right place.”

“Huh.” I shrugged. “I think it’s just through the park, we can walk. We’ve got time.”

It’s a big, beautiful park. It’s a man-made lake surrounded by trees and paths with a few open picnic areas. There’s four main paths through that intersect at a bridge that crosses the lake. The sun was already setting and the lights were starting to come on. As we walked, we talked about bringing the kids here in the summer, having a picnic, and feeding the birds. As we got to the middle of the bridge, I stopped her. “I’ve got to retie my shoe.” I said, easing her closer to the railing so we were out of the way and bending down.

Trish looked out over the water. “It’s so beautiful here.” She sighed.

I pulled the ring box out of my pocket and opened it towards her. “Trish?” I said, waiting for her to turn.

“Yes...” She started to say, then gasped when she saw the ring. Her eyes went wide and her hand went to cover her mouth. Tears started to fill her eyes and her hand started to tremble.

I took her left hand in mine and started to speak. “Trish, before I met you the only sun in my sky was Cole and that sun set far too often, and left me in the dark, alone. Now that you and Mary are in my life, there is no darkness, sometimes it’s nearly too bright to see. Your love and devotion has brought me happiness that I never dreamed could exist. I don’t ever want that light and happiness to fade. Would you do me the great honor of being my light and happiness forever, will you marry me?” I barely choked out the last words, tears were running down my cheeks.

Trish was gripping my hand so tight, and she was sobbing lightly. My question hung in the air between us for an eternity, before Trish got over her shock. “Oh James. Yes!” She said, her voice cracking. I kissed the back of her hand and pulled the ring out of the box. Trish held her shaking hand out for me to slide the ring on her finger. A small group of pedestrians had stopped to see what was happening and some of them had their phones out. They started to clap as I stood up and kissed my fiance for the first time. We both looked around, a little startled to see that we had an audience.

The crowd started to disperse except for two women in their early 20s. “Oh my god, that was so sweet!” One of them said. “I got basically the whole thing on video, do you want it?”

“Yes please!” Trish blurted out. “I want to watch it every day.”

She emailed me a link and I saved it immediately. We thanked them, and they left, gushing over the scene as they walked away.

Trish leaned into me, admiring her ring. “I was not expecting this tonight!”

“I’m sorry for being on edge lately, but I think you know why now.” I said, wrapping both arms around her.

“I forgive you.” She said, kissing me again. “It’s so beautiful.” She said, still eyeing her ring. “I have some calls to make!” She exclaimed, reaching for her purse.

“Everyone knows.” I reassured her. “I asked for your parent’s, my parent’s, and even your Uncle’s blessings a while ago and they knew what I was doing tonight. Mary and Cole each gave me their blessings this afternoon when I dropped them off.”

“No objections?” She asked.

“None.” I confirmed. “I have to come clean about something else. I didn’t book us a table at the restaurant.” I confessed.

“That’s good, because I don’t know if I could eat right now. My stomach is full of butterflies!” She said, sounding relieved. “Can we go show Uncle Wayne? It’s fairly close.” She asked me.

“That’s what I was thinking.” I replied, grinning.

We walked through the park and made our way to her work. Trish sighing happily clinging to my arm, admiring her ring. Every time we had to stop to cross the street, she kissed me until the light changed.

We walked in and Trish went to talk to the hostess to ask if Wayne was still around, but before she could ask an excited ‘Mommy!’ could be heard. Mary’s voice was unmistakable when she was excited and Trish looked shocked when Mary and Cole came running up to her and gave her a big hug. Trish looked at our kids, then where they came from, and then to me. Her face going from shock and confusion to a look of pure love. She hugged both children together and took my hand as we walked towards the rear of the restaurant. Sitting at the combined tables were her parents, my parents, and her uncle Wayne, all smiling and both mothers with tears in their eyes.

Trish leaned into me and squeezed my hand. “I love you so much.”

Everyone stood and we all exchanged hugs of congratulations and Trish got to show off her ring. We sat and talked, enjoying appetizers and drinks. I shared the proposal video with everyone, and I don’t think there was a dry eye after. My parents left first, taking the kids with them, and Trish’s parents left shortly after, inviting us and the kids to brunch in the morning. Wayne wandered off to tend to his restaurant, leaving the two of us alone Trish sitting across my lap.

“Thank you for tonight, it was amazing.” She said, kissing my cheek. “I still can’t believe we’re engaged now!” She said, gazing at her ring.

“Anything for you, my love. Thank you for saying yes.” I replied

“I didn’t know I could love someone as much as I love you. Tonight was absolutely perfect! I would have said yes to you any time, any way you could have asked. I love you and Cole so much, and I couldn’t imagine my life without you two in it.” She said, laying her head on my shoulder.

We sat like that for a few minutes, in post engagement bliss. Trish lifted her head and looked at me. “Any more surprises?” Trish asked me with a sly grin.

“No, that’s it. I think I my creativity muscle is worn out for now.” I replied, chuckling.

“Good. That’s not the muscle I was thinking about. I think we should go home.” She said, wiggling in my lap a little before getting up and holding out her hand for me.

We bid farewell to Wayne and all of the other staff and by then, our ride was outside. We made out somewhat chastely, out of respect to the driver, the entire way home.

Trish was out of her dress before the front door closed and on me when I turned from locking it. She went straight for my pants and was unbuttoning my shirt before they hit the floor. I shrugged off my jacket and shirt together and stepped out of my shoes and pants while Trish was kissing and stroking my chest. I leaned down and took her face in my hands and gave her the most passionate kiss I possibly could, drawing a sexy whimper from my fiance. When we finally broke our kiss, Trish blew out an exaggerated breath. “Wow!”

“I love you.” I said, still cradling her face in my hands.

“I can tell.” She said, staring at me dreamily. “Let’s go upstairs.” She said, taking my hand in hers.

Trish led me into our bedroom, pulling me to our bed. She slid off her panties and shoes and climbed on. I took off my underwear and socks and joined her. She pulled me on top of her and we started to kiss again. My cock was already resting against her pussy and she rocked her hips up enough for me to line up with her hole. I pushed just enough for my head to enter her and she rocked her hips back down, taking more of me inside her. Trish kept rocking her hips slowly and I gently pushed until I was completely sheathed inside of her.

Trish let out a delicious moan and continued to rock her hips slowly. I stayed still, enjoying the sensations, and watching her face as she was lost in pleasure. Her moans were getting louder and her breaths were getting shorter. I will never get tired of watching my woman building up to an orgasm, it is one of the most beautiful things I have ever witnessed. Trish’s hips started bucking beneath me and I pushed my cock harder into her. Her eyes shot open and her head left the pillow as her orgasm possessed her. Her moan turned into a wail then abruptly stopped. Her body convulsed through her orgasm, then she collapsed back onto the bed, panting.