Playdate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish started to rock her hips again, indicating she had recovered enough and I started to move mine in response. We made slow love, I was giving slow half strokes and Trish was rocking her hips in time. She was moaning and gasping softly and we would exchange kisses and tease each other with our tongues. I could feel the first stirrings of my own orgasm, and Trish seemed to as well. She slid her hands down my back and urged me to increase my pace. As I sped up, she rocked her hips harder from below. Trish was steadily whimpering now as she was on the brink of another orgasm. I maintained my pace, trying to hold mine off for as long as possible, to prolong the pleasure for both of us. Trish shifted slightly and then let out a long, loud groan as she started to cum. When her pussy muscles started contracting around my cock, I couldn’t hold back anymore, I plunged myself into her and let my orgasm take me.

We held each other close, basking in the afterglow for a long time. “Do you think we’ll still be like this when we’re older?” Trish asked wistfully, stroking my cheek.

“I can’t imagine a day when I won’t want to make love to my soulmate.” I said. “We might just have to be careful one of us doesn’t break a hip.” I joked.

“Good god!” Trish laughed. “I meant when we were in our sixties, but I love that you are planning further ahead.”

We cleaned up and got ready for bed. We always talked when we snuggled before bed, and tonight was no different. Trish asked about how long I had been planning to propose, how I got the ring sized, how long everyone else knew, and how I asked the kids. I told her about the chat with my parents, then how I asked everyone once I was convinced, and how her Uncle helped me facilitate the night. When I told her how I asked the kids, she was touched by my approach and their responses as well.

The next day, at brunch, Trish’s Mom was in full wedding planner mode. Trish and I hadn’t really talked about what we wanted before, but after her mother brought it up, we both agreed we would do something small. It wasn’t either of our first wedding, and neither of us are religious, so a church was out. We were discussing the different options, when Mary gave us the idea we liked the best. “Why don’t you do it somewhere nice?” She asked.

“That’s what we’re trying to figure out, sweetheart. We just don’t want to have anything too elaborate.” Trish answered.

“No, Mom.” She replied. “Somewhere nice, like Mexico or something.”

We had been talking about going somewhere tropical next winter, but we hadn’t even come close on deciding if, let alone where. It did make sense though, with enough lead time, any from our close group of friends that wanted to come could. Our parents would definitely go, and they could even take the kids for a few nights, so we could be on our honeymoon too. “That’s a great idea, Pumpkin!” I told her, after seeing the look on Trish’s face.

Mary beamed with pride as we did a quick check online to see how the logistics worked of a destination wedding. Of course we’d probably have to talk to each of our exes for permission, but I don’t think even Mike would try to stop us. The rest of brunch was spent with Trish and her mother talking about where and when would be best.

When we dropped Mary off at her father’s house that night, Trish thought it would be best if I waited in the vehicle and she walked Mary to the door. Trish was worried that Mike might not be very receptive to her request if I was standing there when she told him we were engaged and needed his permission to take his/our daughter out of the country. It was probably for the best, he begrudgingly agreed, but he was going to want something in return later.

When we both dropped Cole off on Tuesday night, Lauren was the complete opposite. She congratulated us, had no problem signing the permission form, and didn’t mind that we’d be taking Cole longer than our normal custody window. She even confided that she was getting the impression that Steve would be asking her soon. Trish cried on the way home, wishing that she could have the same support from the man that claimed to love her once that we both got from Lauren. It broke my heart to see my future wife so upset, but I knew there was nothing I could say or do to help the situation, so I just held her hand.

Time flew by and everything started to come together, we got the forms and passports for the kids, set a date for mid-November, booked the resort, sent the invitations, and received the RSVPs. I was worried about having flashbacks to my first wedding with all of the planning and decisions, but when I asked Trish if she wanted my input, she proved why she was the greatest woman in the world. “Sweetheart, are you asking out of a feeling of obligation or because you want to have input?”

“I guess it’s mostly obligation, I don’t want you to feel like you have to make all of the decisions alone though.” I replied sheepishly.

“You made the most important decision, to marry me.” She said with a grin. “If you want to have input, I would love to hear what my man wants. Otherwise, I am more than happy to make these decisions and discuss them with you before we finalize everything. Plus, it’s not nearly as crazy as a wedding here.”

“I love you. You are the best.” I said, giving her a big kiss.

“I know, that’s why you’re marrying me.” She said, her grin growing even larger.

I decided that Cole would be my best man and Dustin, who was my best man when I married Lauren, would be my only other groomsman. Trish loved the idea and decided that Mary would be her Maid of Honor and Stephanie, Trish’s best friend since college would be her other bridesmaid. Cole was excited to get to stand with me and be the one to hold our rings during the ceremony. Mary was less excited, she wanted to be the flower girl. After some brief discussion, she was told she could do both, and that made her very happy.

It turned out that, what Mike wanted in return for letting Mary go to our wedding, was for us to take Mary for an extra week in July so he and his wife could go on a trip to Europe. Beyond cementing his douchebag status with us, treating his daughter like a burden. It also gave us the opportunity to juggle some things with my work schedule and Lauren, so we could rent an RV and take both kids on a long sightseeing tour. Lauren had already asked for some extra time with Cole in August to visit her parents, so it worked out great! We all had a blast, the kids got to see and experience a lot. Lovemaking had to take a backseat, since we were essentially sharing a small room, but we were able to get a few quickies in and we barely got any sleep the night we got back home.

Of the 22 of us going for the wedding, only eight were going for the same exact duration. Trish’s parents, my parents, and the four of us. Everyone else was either going for five days, instead of seven, or going during different windows. Trish’s parents came in the day before and stayed at my parents’ place for the night, it was funny to picture each of them sleeping in the two single beds our kids used when they had sleepovers.

We had an early flight and met our parents at the airport. After we checked in and had breakfast, the kids were glued to the windows watching the planes take off and land. My dad was a bit of a plane buff, so he stood at the window with them telling them all sorts of interesting, to him at least, facts. The flight wasn’t fully booked, so Trish and I got to share three seats as well as Cole and Mary in the row in front of us.

Once we reached cruising altitude, and the excitement of being on a plane and looking out the window had died down, Cole started to watch a movie and Mary opened up one of her coloring books. Trish curled up against me, pulled my zip-up sweater over herself like a blanket, and tried to sleep. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes. Some time later, I awoke to Trish groping my cock through my pants. I looked over at her and she gave me a devilish smile. She had shifted the sweater, so it covered her act, and she was only squeezing enough to get me hard. She leaned up to give me a kiss. “I really wish we could join the mile-high club.” She whispered, so only I could hear her.

I slid my hand under the sweater and found her breast, grazing her nipple with my fingers, causing Trish to suck in air through clenched teeth. “So do I. I guess we’ll have to take a trip alone together.” I whispered back to her.

She gave my cock a final squeeze and pulled her hand back. “I have plans for you tonight.” She whispered, then licked my ear for effect.

“Good.” I replied. I gave her nipple a gentle but firm pinch then pulled my hand away as well. Trish gave a little gasp and her face was flushed from arousal.

For the rest of the flight, we took every opportunity to tease each other, little caresses whenever we had to reach for something or ‘accidental’ brushes when we had to pass one another.

The kids both got bored of what they were doing and spent a lot of time facing us, or visiting their grandparents in the aisles. They are good kids, just excited, so I don’t think anyone was bothered. I asked about them getting to visit the pilot, like when I was a kid, but that isn’t allowed anymore.

After a smooth landing in Cancun and all of the ‘fun’ things associated with getting to our resort, we checked in and sorted ourselves out in our room. We had splurged for a fancier room, so we had a separate bedroom from the main area and the kid’s bunk bed alcove for privacy. It was Tuesday and our wedding wasn’t until Friday, so we had a few days to do whatever we wanted. The first day was mostly exploring the resort and spending a bit of time on the beach and in the pools. We were all pretty tired after supper, so we all headed to our room fairly early. We helped the kids unpack their bags and put them to bed. Once Trish returned from making sure they were asleep, all of the days pent up need came out.

She entered the room, already undoing the buttons on her sundress, letting it fall to the floor. Her bra and panties following quickly after. My shirt and shorts followed suit. We embraced long enough for a deep kiss and she led me by my cock to the bed. She climbed up on all fours, presenting me with her luscious ass. I leaned forward and buried my face in her pussy, dragging my tongue from front to back. Trish pressed back, and I slid my tongue into her as deep as I could. She let out a deep groan and I started to fuck her with my tongue. I could hear her moans rising and falling with the depth of my tongue. I worked my tongue upwards to her asshole and worked two fingers into her pussy, immediately going for her G-spot. Trish went off like a firecracker, letting out a surprised gasp then dropping her head and torso completely to the bed to muffle her wails with the sheets. Her body wracked with orgasmic convulsions.

I stood there caressing her ass cheeks, occasionally stroking my thumb across her exposed clit, causing her body to shudder further as she came down. “That was unexpected.” She gasped, her head still on the bed, turned to the side.

“You just looked so delicious like that.” I said, grinning. “I had to have a taste.”

“Mmmmmm. I’m glad you did. Now please fuck me, it’s all I’ve wanted all day.” She purred, wiggling her ass at me.

“Yes ma’am.” I replied, rubbing my cock along her slit. I started to push my cock into her and she rocked her hips back to take my entire length in one quick motion, causing me to groan. I held her hips tight to me, luxuriating in my cock being fully embedded in the woman I love.

Trish started rocking her hips to get me going and I started working my cock in and out of her. She turned her head and started moaning into the sheets again as I increased the force of each stroke. I had a firm grip on each cheek as I pulled her to me with every plunge of my cock. By her constant moaning, I could tell she was on the verge of another orgasm, driving me harder and faster. Trish’s pussy clamped down on me tight when she started to cum, causing me to slow down. I pushed myself as deep as I could with each stroke, drawing my own orgasm nearer. My continued efforts kept her orgasm going until I couldn’t hold back any more. With a final plunge, I started to cum. Trish let out another muffled shriek as my eruption sent her orgasm up another level and I struggled to keep her upright until the effects of my orgasm started to wane. Once she went limp, I gently guided the rest of her body to the bed.

“I like Mexico.” I said, dropping to the bed beside her.

“Mmmmmm.” She agreed, still too weak to do much else.

“Let’s enjoy the view.” She said after a few minutes. One of the advantages of our upgraded room was full ocean view and a balcony.

We sat on the balcony, watching the dimly lit waves crash to the shore. Trish, wearing just a cover-up snuggled in my lap, and me just wearing shorts. “I can’t believe we’re here, about to get married.” She said quietly.

“It is amazing.” I sighed, giving her a little squeeze. “But these past 14 months have been nothing but amazing.”

“I know. I’m still waiting to wake up to discover it was all a dream.” She replied laying her head on my shoulder. “I love you James.”

“I love you too Trish.” I replied.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a while until we went to bed.

The next morning, at the breakfast buffet, the kids were in heaven. Cole had a plate of half french toast and half whipped cream and Mary went half fruit and half whipped cream. They must have thought we went crazy, letting them have it all. We spent most of the day at the pool with both sets of grandparents. Trish was wearing a ‘modest’ bikini, that by lunchtime, I had to leave the kids with our parents, so I could drag her to our room to ‘help me look for something’.

Several of our guests arrived in the afternoon and we all had supper together. We took the kids to the Cirque-style show and called it a night.

Thursday, we had to go into town to get our marriage license and took the kids to see Cancun. The rest of our guests arrived during the day and we had our rehearsal before dinner. After dinner, the four of us sat on the beach and watched the sunset together. “24 hours from now, you’ll be stuck with me.” I joked to Trish, leaning over to kiss her cheek. “You still have time to run away.”

“Never in a million years, would I want to run away from the man I love, my man, or my family.” She replied, squeezing my thigh.

“Good.” I returned. “Because I’d hate to have to chase you.”

After we took in the night’s show, an older magician that smiled way too much, we brought the kids back to the room and got them to bed. We retired to the balcony afterwards to watch the dimly lit waves, relax, and have a beer.

“Are you nervous for tomorrow?” Trish asked.

“Not at all.” I admitted. “Are you?”

“Not like for my first marriage, I was a wreck before that. I think I’m actually nervous that I’m not nervous, if that makes any sense.” She said, turning her gaze to me. “It’s like everything is going so well, that I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop.”

I reached out to hold her hand. “Sweetheart, I promise that I am not going to change. I have been myself with you from the very start, and I’m sure you know that. I’m sure the way your previous marriage went is weighing on you, especially now. I swear on my life that this, what we have is real and will not suffer the same fate.” I explained from my heart.

She smiled at me with glassy eyes. “I know. Sometimes you get so used to feeling like you don’t deserve happiness, that it’s hard to believe that it’s really happening.” She said, squeezing my hand.

“It is.” I said. “Come on, let’s go to bed as a couple living in sin for the last time.”

Trish’s smile turned playful as I pulled her to her feet. “Why go to bed when we have this beautiful view here?” She asked gesturing towards the ocean and giving me a kiss.

I continued the kiss and pulled her tight to me, letting her feel the erection starting in my shorts. “I love how you think.” I replied.

“That’s why you’re marrying me.” She said, sliding her hand between us to undo my shorts then grabbing the bottom of my shirt to pull it up and over my head, leaving me naked on the balcony.

I reached out to pull the straps of her sundress off of her shoulders. Trish’s dress was snug enough over her breasts that I had to tug the bottom of her dress to make it slide off of her body. She moaned lightly as I cupped her breasts in my hands and ran my thumbs over her nipples, then around her areola. Her moans turned to gasps when I rolled her nipples between my thumb and finger, gently pinching them, exactly how she liked it. I slid my right hand from her breast, down her stomach and over her panties, cupping her mound. Trish started to grind herself against my hand while I only applied firm pressure. She leaned into me, panting and whimpering into my chest, her hand went to my cock and she started to stroke it gently, but when I pressed my middle finger into her as deep as her panties would allow, she stopped while an orgasm took over. She stood there, quivering against me, letting out a long, deep moan.

Once she was steady again, Trish tilted her head up, giving me a deep kiss and resumed stroking my cock. I slid her panties off over her hips and let them fall to the floor, returning my hand to her very wet pussy. When I started to slide my finger into her, no longer hindered by her panties, she gasped and pulled away with a smile. She turned around, placed her hands on the balcony railing, and stuck her perfect ass out at me. I needed no further encouragement. I positioned myself behind her, rubbed my cock against her pussy, and slid all the way in. We both let out a satisfied sigh.

I leaned forward, running my hands up her back and down her arms, wrapping my hands around hers on the railing. “I love you.” I whispered into her ear. “I can’t wait to call you my wife.”

Trish, already panting, started to writhe against me. She tried to say something back, but all that came out was a groan as she started to cum again. I pressed myself against her harder and her groan grew louder. I dragged my fingertips back up her arms and down to her hips where I took a firm hold and started to stroke my cock in and out of her spasming pussy. Her groans increased to cries and she released the railing with her left hand to help stifle them. I kept a steady pace, trying to draw her orgasm out as long as possible.

After what felt like an hour, but was probably closer to two minutes, Trish had regained some control and started pushing back meeting every thrust. Our pace quickened and I could feel my orgasm building. I tried to prolong our lovemaking by slowing down, but Trish knew my signs as well as I knew hers. She started rocking her hips upwards it time with my withdrawals and it pushed me over the edge. I thrust myself into her and exploded deep inside of her. Trish let out a short wailing cry as she came again as well, thrashing in my grasp. I kept her steady as we both caught our breath and the aftershocks waned. I leaned forward to kiss her shoulder. “It really is a beautiful view.”

Trish leaned back against me, laughing lightly. “Yes it is.”

The next day, we all sat together as a group for breakfast and then took over a section of the pool. Mary and Cole were the only kids in our group, so they got all of the attention they could ever want. After lunch, I bid farewell to Trish and her bridal party so she could get ready. I took Cole back to the pool and spent a bit of one-on-one time with him before we had to get ready.

It was four o’clock and we were ready. Trish left it up to me to decide what Cole, Dustin, and I would wear, as long it was casual. I decided on a nice baby blue linen shirt, and almost white khaki shorts for all three of us. Trish thought they would be perfect, but she wouldn’t let me see her dress, one of the few traditions that were sacred to her.