Playdate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made my way to the altar, followed by Cole, then Dustin. Stephanie came next with Mary after, throwing white rose petals as she walked. The look of focus on her face was priceless, as she made sure to get them scattered perfectly. When she got to the altar, she gave me a big hug, before taking her place by Stephanie. Time virtually stopped when my soon-to-be wife appeared. Trish looked radiant! She was wearing a plain white dress that came down to her ankles, there was a slit cut into the right leg to just above her knee. It wasn’t a formal wedding gown, the closest thing I can equate it to is a form-fitting men’s tank-top but in dress form. Her hair was down with large curls resting on her shoulders. Her smile was bright enough to outshine the sun in the sky. Pete and Anne escorted her down the aisle, and after hugging each of them, they passed the honor of caring for their only daughter to me.

“You look breathtaking.” I said to Trish, as I took her hands in mine.

“You’re not so bad yourself.” She said to me, her eyes already glassy with tears.

When it came time for our vows, I went first. “Trish. I promise to be there with you, facing happiness, hardships, and everything in between. I will do all I can to fill our life with kindness and love. I will support you when you are at your weakest and let you do the same for me when I am at mine. I will give you all of my love, until the end of time.” My voice cracked at the end and tears were streaming down my cheeks as I placed the ring on Trish’s finger.

Trish let out a few sobs and struggled to settle herself to say her vows. “I should have gone first.” She said through shaking breaths, eliciting a light chuckle from our group. She took a deep breath and was ready to start. “James. You have made me feel beautiful, safe, secure, and loved. You talk me down when I get crazy and simplify things when I overthink them. I vow to be deserving of all of these things. I promise to love you unconditionally through the good times and the bad times. I will forever be your woman and you will always be my man.” She said, sliding the ring onto my finger.

I don’t know if the officiant had the word ‘bride’ out of her mouth before I took my new wife into my arms for our first wedded kiss.