Playdate Plans Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His footsteps on the stairs and hallway seemed to take impossibly long to reach the kitchen. My hand left my panties as he walked in, wiping his brow dramatically and breathing a "phew" that the task was completed. "Well, they're down for a bit," he said, looking at the monitor app on his phone screen for confirmation. I bit my lip hungrily, almost vibrating in place in my eagerness.

Mark smiled, asking "What should we do --" but I didn't let him finish his question as I leapt across the room. Circling his neck in my arms, I pulled his face down to mine. My wet mouth wrestled over his, my tongue thrashing and writhing with his tongue and lips.

"Fuck me!" I demanded, clawing frantically at the front of his shorts. "Fuck me for real this time!" He grabbed my wrists, then pressed a finger to his lips as he pointed to the ceiling. With a tilt of his head, he led me to an office at the back corner of the house.

"Sorry we don't have a bed today," Mark unnecessarily apologized as he closed the door and sealed us inside the study. I surveyed the room: bookshelves, a desk and chair, and a black leather loveseat in front of a TV. He leaned the phone on his desk as he continued. "Maybe you can babysit for me next weekend when the girls are with their mom?"

I didn't speak my answer that the couch was acceptable, instead grabbing his face and pulling it to mine again. Between kisses, I murmured, "Fuck me..." the words repeated softer, pleading.

Our mouths danced against each other's. His hands found their place on the humps of my ass, squeezing my buttocks in his strong fingers. Patiently, they tracked over the back of my skirt until they reached my shirt. Together, his hands peeled the tee up my pale back until it lifted over my arms and head. I glanced down at the lopsided, unfastened bra and let the useless garment fall off my arms to the floor. Mark attacked my bare tits, his hands and mouth latching onto my orbs. I giggled eagerly, gripping the back of his head and feeding my bust into his hungry lips.

I backpedaled, feeling my heels sink into the beige carpet as we crossed the room. I pulled Mark towards the sofa as he continued nursing at my rack. With a giddy laugh, I turned and playfully shoved him onto the leather seat, then stood between his splayed knees.

Forcing a serious expression onto my face as I looked down at him, I took scope of my topless appearance. With a thoughtful shrug, I reached to my side and opened the short zipper at the waist of my skirt. The pleated plaid dropped into a red and blue pool around my heels. I carefully stepped out of the discarded skirt one foot at a time, then kicked it away towards the door.

Mark's eyes widened at the sight of me in my black stockings and lace thong, towering atop the gleaming high heels. I leaned over him, kissing his mouth and allowing him to eagerly fondle my naked, hanging tits as I quickly undid his pants. Digging my fingers into their waist, I dragged his shorts off his hips with me as my body sank towards the floor. The familiar erection throbbed in his lap, no less enticing with repetition.

My tongue dragged the length of his thick vein, from his wrinkled sack to the glistening tip. I parted my plump lips, wrapping them around his glans and quickly diving down his shaft. Bobbing my head in his lap, I looked up to meet Mark's eye contact as he watched me work.

I freed my mouth for a moment, flicking the tip of my tongue against the underside of his balls and stroking his shaft in my pale fist as I groaned, "I love sucking your big cock!" I promptly returned my lips to his dick, furiously pumping them on his veiny length. While my mouth worked its slobbery toil on his pole, Mark stretched out his hands to reach my quivering tits. My eyes gleamed with inspiration.

I withdrew my lips from his momentarily frustrated cock again and urged him to stand. He complied, watching in confusion as I crawled onto the cushion in his stead. I grabbed his hand and guided him to the side of the couch, separated from me by the broad leather arm. With a mixture of sexy grace and rushed clumsiness, I reclined over the armrest, bending my back on the curve of the armrest, and dangling my head over the edge. My tits rode the upward curl of my spine and boosted flagrantly at the ceiling.

Grabbing Mark's hand again, I pulled him two steps forward until his hands clutched my rack and his dick was leaking precum onto the underside of my chin. Opening my jaws, I wrangled his prick back between my lips, bucking my neck skywards to drag my mouth along his length. Mark's enthusiasm was immediate, thrusting his hips to drive his cock into my wet, ready mouth. His grasp on my tits served as a useful handhold to pump his dick through my jaws.

Mark's facefucking intensity increased. The sloppy smack of his prick in my slobbery mouth rang out in the quiet den. His balls slapped solidly against my nose and upper lip. I surrendered my body to his excitement, holding my lips in a loose embrace as his shaft pumped into my jaws, while the bend of my spine filled his eager hands with my ripe tits. Bubbly lines of froth and spit trickled out of the corners of my mouth and ran along my jaws into my hair at the back of my neck. My pussy screamed for the same attention, radiating heat and leaking my excitement onto the couch's black leather.

He withdrew in a burst of foamy cords of slobber on my chin and cheeks. Mark stood over me, panting and composing himself, watching my melons tremble with my own labored breaths. As I swung my legs off the cushion, Mark rounded to the front of the couch. He took my hand and helped back to my feet, then sat in my place.

I stood between his legs and guided his hands to the waistband of my thong. His fingers dug under the ruffled black lace, then concentratedly tugged the panties from my hips. As the thong passed down my stockinged thighs, Mark leaned forward and gently kissed my belly button. His fingers continued to pull the skimpy lace until it reached my black heels. His lips drifted lower along my belly, kissing the soft skin of my pubis as I lifted each of my feet and stepped out of the panties.

With my body stripped except for my black stockings and heels, Mark casually tossed the panties onto his desk and smiled as he reclined on the sofa. His hands returned to my hips, towing me towards him. I climbed over his legs, folding my knees beneath me with my heels dangling behind as I straddled his lap. A persistent jag poked impatiently into my inner thigh as I settled atop him. Mark squeezed my buttocks with one hand while his other piloted his prick back into my sopping gash.

"Mmm, fuck yeah! That's what I need..." I groaned, casting my head back and arching my back as Mark's cock again filled my pussy. My cunt squelched as he fucked me, dripping with my own wetness and his sticky cum. Swiveling my hips, I gained momentum and drew my snatch along his thick shaft. I grabbed his hands, forcing them to my rack to clasp my springing tits as I bounced on my knees. Mark eagerly complied, intently mashing my globes as I rode his dick.

Bucking my hips, I directed his glans into the tender recess of my womb. A fizzy buzz started almost immediately in the pit of my stomach, spurring me on. I increased my tempo, bobbing wildly in his lap and fucking myself on his cock. His strong hands felt incredible as they fondled my tits, and his black dick pounded deep in my pussy. I clung to the back of the couch as my senses filled with climaxing sparks.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck I love your cock! God, I'm gonna cum!" I squealed as I bounced atop him. The thought of his first load already inside me as he fucked me lit my slutty little body aflame. At the last second, I spied the monitor on the desk and the napping children upstairs. I clapped a hand over my mouth as my pussy melted, muffling my own cries as I continued bounding, impaling my climaxing pussy on the magnificent black cock. The fingernails of my free hand gouged into the leather of the back of the couch. My feet kicked behind me, toes curling involuntarily inside my black heels.

Mark's hips boosted their motion as my body faded with my cresting orgasm. His round tip hammered up into my wet snatch while he towed my body down to meet his thrusts by the grip on my tits. I wrapped my arms behind his head, pushing my rack into his face and holding on as I rode his bucking cock. He pulled my breasts to his mouth, nibbling and lapping at my tits while he fucked me.

"Are you gonna cum again?" I purred in his ear. "Anything you want; tell me what you want me to do..." With my pussy wrapped snugly around his cock, I was content to ride him all afternoon.

He raised his face from between my mounds. "Yeah, I'll cum again. First, I'm gonna fuck your tight white ass again." He rose from the couch, carrying me with him -- spiked on his prick -- as he stood. I wrapped my legs around his waist, giggling as he turned and lay me on my back on the arm of the couch.

I lifted my legs, separating and raising my ankles to his shoulders as he stood before me. Mark kissed my ankle through the black nylon as the spike of my heel grazed his ear. Lying bent in an 'L' on my back, I cooed as his rod delved wonderfully into the back of my pussy. Thrusting steadily into my gash, his cock prolonged my orgasmic aftershocks as it bowed my insides.

"That feels so good..." I rumbled. My hands caressed my quaking breasts, feeling my heart pounding through the fleshy orbs.

"Yeah, but..." he glanced at his phone on the desk. I nodded, licking a thick blob of drool onto my fingers and spreading it over my sphincter. I moved my legs from his shoulders, holding them spread in the air as I waited for him to move.

Mark pulled out of my quim, then lowered his tip to my backdoor. He leaned forward, pushing his head into the stubbornly clenched bud. I yipped as my pucker relented and his dick rushed through the bowing rim. The fullness packed my anus, crooking my insides as his cock filled my ass. Mark moved evenly, patiently burrowing through my exit.

I raised my arms above my head, gripping the back of the couch arm as Mark reached a steady rhythm. My voice cracked squeakily; small, disjointed noises burbling from me as my overburdened asshole cashed the substantial check from my mouth. My tits wobbled on my ribs, pushed outward by my arching back. Mark's eyes watched intently as his every thrust into my ass shook my rack.

The biting strain in my pucker mellowed to an aching tug. Mark's grip beneath my knees propped my legs in the air, spread to his either side. The inelastic rim of my anus clung to his shaft as it skidded through, pulling out and in as he pumped into me.

My hands left their hold on the couch. I crossed my left arm over my ribs below my tits, steadying my tumbling rack. My right hand stalked down my pale belly until it reached my excited clit. A sharp inhale rushed in through my nostrils as my fingertips circled my swollen button. The secondary contact played lustily off Mark's cock in my vent.

"Fuck, I love how your big cock feels in my ass." I moaned. My head rolled on my shoulders as I stroked my clit. Mark didn't reply but grunted with intense effort as he continued firmly thumping his pipe into my backdoor.

A scraping gasp creaked from my throat as my fingers danced busily on my nub. "Oh my god..." I whispered. The stretching ache of the dick in my ass mingled with the electric pleasure of my fingertips, petrifying me on my back on the arm of the couch. Mark's cock greedily consumed my knot, pumping furiously into me for his selfish intent.

Mark's jaws opened, then abruptly clamped shut as he quashed his climaxing roar. He hastily pulled his dick from my ass, staggering back a step in his hurry. His remaining grip on my leg pulled my butt to the edge of the armrest, and I scooched off the leather and dropped to my knees in my anticipation. Gazing up at Mark from my stockinged knees, I cupped my breasts into a plump target while he stroked his shaft above me.

"G'oh shit!" He sputtered, announcing the eruption. Mark's opening salvo sent a trio of knobby cords that landed messily across my right eye and over my eyebrow and forehead into my hairline. A following blast painted my cheek and mouth in white jizz. He spurted again, the ropes striking the point of my chin and splashing spunk unevenly on the bulging tops of my breasts. A line of cum streaked between my tits, breaking off into my deep cleavage, and a final burst speckled the domes of my rack in freckles of jism.

I reached to grab his slackening dick, taking him into my mouth while I squinted my right eye to stop more stinging cum from seeping in. My tongue swirled around his glans, slurping the last globs of cum off his cock while he caught his breath. From the monitor on the desk, children's voices announced an end to naptime.

"Whew! Uh, I should probably handle the kids while you get cleaned up." Mark considered while assessing my cum-spackled face and tits. I nodded in agreement with his cock between my lips. Giving his shaft a final affectionate swirl of my tongue, I grudgingly released him and scanned the floor for my clothes. Mark handed me Kleenex from the desk, and I spent half the box cleaning my bust and face of jizz.

"Here..." I glanced in the direction of his voice as Mark collected my thong from the desk and tossed it to me. He smiled wickedly as he fastened his belt and ducked back into his polo. I shook my head indulgently as I stepped into the panties, then pulled my skirt back into place and zipped its side closure.

Mark's mournful expression as I replaced my bra over my tits was heartbreaking. I lifted on my toes and covered his mouth in a long, slow kiss. "You can have another playdate with them anytime you like." I reassured him, before plucking my shirt off the floor and ducking in my head and arms to finish dressing.

I went to the hallway bathroom to fix my hair and makeup while Mark went upstairs to tend to the insistently waking kids. The pack returned to the kitchen as I was putting away my lipstick in my purse.

"Hi Aunt Sarah!" Mason enthusiastically greeted me, rushing in to hug my legs.

"Hey, buddy. Did you have a good nap? Say goodbye to the girls and tell Doctor Mark 'thank you,' cuz we're gonna get going, all right?" He nodded in agreement and straightened his tie before hugging his friends goodbye.

Mark and I shared a lingering handshake as he mouthed "I'll call you." Scooping up Mason's bag, I ushered my ward to the driveway and fastened him into his car seat. I waved once more, then backed Deb's SUV out of the driveway and drove back to their house.

Monday afternoon Mason bolted out of the front door to greet Deb and Jason as they retrieved their luggage from the trunk. Jason playfully hoisted his son over his shoulder and carried both bags into the house in his other hand, greeting me as he passed and leaving me to talk to Deb.

"So how was he?" Deb asked as we followed the boys into the house. I assured her that Mason had been a joy to be around the whole weekend. She seemed relieved, then followed up, "And how were you? It's a long time to be alone with a toddler."

"Oh, actually, I had some help coparenting Saturday. We had a playdate at your friend Mark's house." I explained.

Her interest was clearly piqued at the mention of the single dad. "Oh, Mark? Mason really likes his girls. How did you two get along?"

Mason reappeared, rushing into the room to hug his mom's legs. "Aunt Sarah made special friends with Doctor Mark!" He announced, before scurrying back to find his dad again.

Deb cocked an eyebrow. "Special friends?"

I bit my lip, hoping my blush wasn't as incriminating as it felt as I ignored her question. "So, anyway, if you ever need me to babysit again, just say the word..." Deb seemed hesitant as she weighed my offer.

12