Playful Power Play

Story Info
A playful couple takes turns being in charge.
9.6k words
4.74
7.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHappy
DrHappy
14 Followers

Author's Notes: This is a story of a sexual encounter of a playful couple as they take turns creatively dominating each other. They bring out the worst (best) in each other with playful taunts and teasing. You won't find an intricate plot, but you might like this story if you enjoy playful sexual banter and explicit descriptions. This is a much shorter story than most of mine, but it gives you a taste of my style of writing in case you are considering reading my other longer stories that have a real storyline and a plot.

Content: dominance, oral, cum, messy, dirty talk

*

Drinks

*

"You look shockingly beautiful tonight," Alex said to his wife as she walked into the kitchen wearing a tight-fitting blouse, a short skirt, and high heels.

"Why thank you!" Ashley replied as she turned and posed as if she were modeling. Her blouse was cut very low between her breasts, and she watched his face as his eyes darted toward her chest. "I thought that you might like this outfit."

"You know me well," he said as he moved his eyes from her breasts to her face again. "You look great in it."

"I went for the enticing, but simply dressed escort look tonight," she added as she continued to pose for Alex.

"I like it a lot," Alex said approvingly. "Thank you for thinking of me."

"I was thinking of myself as well," she added slyly. "I like what it does to you, and I always benefit from that," she said as she turned her backside towards him and bounced her hips from side to side. "I also chose things that would allow me to get undressed easily," she added with a seductive smile.

"Smart girl," Alex added.

"I'm hoping that I won't need to wait very long,"

"I'll keep that in mind," Alex said while trying to suppress a grin. "Would you like me to fix you a drink?" he asked as he poured a shot of whiskey over some ice in a tumbler.

"Thank you, but I know what I want," she answered. She reached for a double shot glass and filled it with whiskey as Alex added additional ingredients to his cocktail. Alex completed the final step of his drink and began to raise his glass to his mouth, but Ashley reached out to gently block him from taking a sip.

"Would you set that down for a moment, please?" she asked. "I have something for you."

Alex complied and looked into her eyes for an explanation.

After confirming eye contact, Ashley quickly downed her double shot of whiskey, placed the shot glass onto the counter, and then kissed him. Alex felt a slight burning sensation on his lips from the whiskey as her lips touched his, and Ashley shuddered as she felt the warmth of the whiskey descend into her body. Alex then tasted the bright flavors of oak and alcohol as Ashley pressed her tongue into his mouth as they continued to kiss.

"I'm not sure how much of that shudder was the whiskey and how much was from the kiss," Ashley said quietly.

"You're pretty frisky tonight," commented Alex.

"Is frisky a nice way of saying 'horny'?" asked Ashley.

"It could be," said Alex. "Are you feeling horny?"

"That's for you to find out," answered Ashley.

"I hope to find out soon," said Alex.

"I started getting turned on as I was getting dressed," said Ashley, "just thinking about tonight."

"Great," said Alex. "So, I guess that means you're still up for playing our little game tonight?"

"Yes, I'm up for our game! You aren't getting cold feet, are you?" Ashley asked slyly.

"Me? No!" exclaimed Alex. "I'm just trying to be a good husband and get a feel for what you're up for."

"Let's put it this way," Ashley answered. "I'd better not find out that you're holding back. I'm a big girl."

"You're sounding pretty bold tonight," said Alex.

"You aren't worried about what your little wife might do to YOU, are you?" Ashley asked.

"Absolutely not," responded Alex.

"Well maybe you should," Ashley said with a confident look on her face.

"Don't make me beg," Alex said as his face morphed into a smile.

Ashley couldn't help but laugh. "This is one of the reasons I enjoy being married to you," she said.

"Likewise," said Alex as he kissed her. "Are you ready to find out what I have planned for you tonight?" asked Alex.

"Now, you're trying to make ME beg, aren't you?" said Ashley.

"Let us both take a drink from the chalice of pleasure and the games shall begin," said Alex with a faux air of formality as he picked up his cocktail and handed it to her. Ashley laughed again as she accepted the tumbler and took a sip. Alex took the tumbler back, took a sip, and then placed it on the kitchen counter.

*

His Turn

*

"The game has begun," said Alex in a stern voice as he took a step away from her. "Turn around and lean over the counter for me." Ashley turned around and obediently placed her hands on the kitchen counter. As she leaned forward, the back of her very short skirt lifted, revealing just a hint of the bottom of her butt cheeks. Alex paused to enjoy the view of her long legs reaching from her high-heeled shoes to her butt.

"I like what I see," he said as he stepped towards her. He lifted the back of her skirt revealing a skimpy G-string hiding between her ass cheeks.

"Let's see the merchandise," Alex said as he grabbed both cheeks and pried them apart, revealing the thin cord trailing down over her anus to the tiny triangle of cloth that barely covered her pussy.

"You know what that does to me when I see you wearing a G-string?" Alex said to her.

"I know exactly what that does to you," Ashley responded. "That's why I wore it."

"I'll make sure that you are compensated generously," said Alex dryly as he began to caress both of her ass cheeks. He then gave her ass a slap across both cheeks before stepping away from her again.

"Thank you," Ashley said as rubbed her bottom.

"Let's go to the living room," Alex said as he picked up his cocktail. "I have some plans for you there."

Ashley beamed with an excited smile as she turned around and began to follow Alex into the living room. Alex kept his dry composure, but Ashley saw him crack a bit of a smile when he saw the smile on her face.

"Put on some danceable music," said Alex as he placed his drink onto the side table beside the couch, "but keep it down low.... very low." As Ashley searched for some music to play, Alex cleared the area in front of the couch by moving their coffee table toward one end of the room. He then sat down on the couch as Ashley turned on the quiet dance music that she had picked out.

"Perfect, now dance for me," Alex said calmly and stoically as he picked up his drink and took a sip.

Ashley showed a flash of puzzlement on her face as she looked around the room and began to carefully dance for Alex in her heels. This wasn't something that she had expected and was caught off guard a bit. She felt a little self-conscious as well as excited. Alex smiled as he watched, and she felt the determination to perform well for him. She jiggled her breasts to the music and made sure to bounce her hips from side to side as she slowly rotated her backside towards him. Alex stared hungrily at the glimpses of her ass as she bounced her skirt.

"I like what I see," said Alex. "How about we get rid of those shoes?"

Alex took a sip of his cocktail as Ashley somewhat awkwardly leaned downward to remove her shoes.

"Turn away from me please so that I can see your ass," he said. Ashley smiled as she turned away and leaned down again to unfasten one of her shoes. Alex watched closely as the back of her skirt lifted to reveal her ass as she bent down to unfasten each shoe.

"Let's lay this out in front of the couch," said Alex as he picked up a folded blanket that he had placed on the couch earlier. He stood up and unfolded the blanket, and they both laid it flat over the floor a few feet in front of the couch. "Now dance some more for me," said Alex.

Ashley stepped onto the blanket with her bare feet and began to dance a little more enthusiastically to the soft but fast rhythms of the music. Unencumbered by her heels, she made sure to bounce her breasts and to swing her hips a little more vigorously.

"It's time for some tits and ass," said Alex. "Let's start by having you take that top off," Alex said. "I want to see those titties."

Alex looked pleased with himself as he took a drink of his cocktail and leaned into the back of the couch. He stared intently at Ashley as she began to unbutton her blouse. Ashley was comfortable being nude for him but was still grateful for the inhibiting effects of the whiskey that she was beginning to feel. She could almost feel Alex's eyes on her breasts as he stared lustfully at her every move. It was a little unnerving, but also empowering to have this much of his attention. She thought she'd turn this into a strip tease as she resumed dancing to the music. Her bra began to emerge as the buttons in her blouse became unfastened. She flapped her blouse open and closed a few times to flash a full view of her bra at Alex before covering herself again.

"Let's see those tits," said Alex with a bit of excitement and impatience. Ashley pulled her arms out of her blouse and tossed it into his face.

"You want to see my tits?" asked Ashley as she stood in the living room in her bra. "Do you think I'm some kind of slut?" she asked playfully while she continued to rhythmically twist her chest so that her breasts wiggled from side to side.

"I hope you're a slut for me," said Alex with a playful firmness. "Now show me your tits!"

Ashley continued to dance as she slowly unfastened her bra. Her breasts spilled out of the cups and jiggled as she pulled the bra away from her body. Alex's pulse quickened as he saw her bouncing nipples emerge into view. She gently tossed her bra at Alex.

"Like what you see?" asked Ashley as she strutted up closer to him and shook her chest. Now barefoot and topless, Ashley resumed dancing more vigorously while wearing nothing but her skirt.

"Nice rack!" he replied. "I love seeing my slutty wife shaking her boobs at me," said Alex as he shifted his weight on the couch. His cock had been growing inside his underwear and had begun pressing against the front of his pants. Ashley noticed the bulge as she continued to dance.

"Now, let's get rid of that damned skirt," said Alex. "I want to see that sexy ass of yours." He was having trouble keeping a calm composure, and Ashley noticed an increase in enthusiasm in his voice. She happily complied but enjoyed teasing him. She slowly unfastened the skirt and wiggled free as she continued to dance. She made sure that her backside faced him as her skirt slid down her legs to the floor. She turned her head to watch his face as her bare butt cheeks popped into view. His eyes widened and his stoic expression turned into a happy grin as her ass was revealed. Each round cheek bounced and pulsed as she moved her hips to the music. His eyes zeroed in on the skimpy cord that ran from the back of her waistband to her pussy.

"Seeing your ass never gets old," Alex said as he watched his wife dance in front of him, now wearing nothing but the tiny g-string.

"I hope not," said Ashley as she continued to wiggle and dance to the beats of the pulsing music.

"Watch the titties swing. You are under my control," Ashley said as she stepped closer to Alex and twisted her shoulders from side to side.

"Nice try," said Alex. "It almost worked. Maybe you should do it some more." Ashley laughed as she stepped even closer and treated him to wiggling her tits just inches in front of his face. Alex's pulse increased and he felt an impulse to lurch forward to suck her nipples right then, but he restrained himself and continued to watch. Ashley had noticed that she was getting quite aroused as well.

"I like having my own nude go-go girl dancing for me in my own living room," said Alex.

"I'm not fully nude yet," said Ashley as she gave the waistband of her g-string a tug. "Do you think that you can handle me fully naked?"

"I want you to bend over for me first," said Alex.

Ashley stopped dancing, turned away from Alex, and bent downward. Alex's eyes remained glued to her ass as he watched the tiny patch of fabric emerge into view between her legs.

"Spread your legs for me," said Alex. Ashley moved her feet apart and the g-string was now fully visible from the waistline to the fabric over her pussy. Alex could now see that the triangular piece of fabric had a small, damp, dark patch under the opening of her pussy. His mind furiously focused on thoughts about the wetness oozing from pussy. He longed to see, feel, smell, and taste it. He exhaled quickly and again had to refrain from getting up off the couch. His cock was throbbing.

"Turn around and take off that g-string," said Alex. "I need to see some pussy."

Ashley leaned upward, turned around to face Alex, and slowly pushed the waistband just low enough to expose the tiny tuft of hair over her pussy. Alex's eyes became entranced. She had trimmed it down to a tiny, square patch that had been just barely covered by the g-string. She then pushed the waistband below her hips and let the tiny undergarment slide down her legs and onto the blanket. Alex's eyes moved to her pussy lips which were now visible.

"Now turn around again and bend over again," ordered Alex. Even though the g-string had barely covered anything, Ashley still felt noticeably more exposed and vulnerable. Being so closely scrutinized and at the mercy of Alex's commands intensified those feelings. It was both embarrassing and enthralling. The influence of the whiskey had now intensified some more, and she welcomed the effects. As she turned around and bent over once again, Alex watched her bare pussy lips come into view between her legs with her ass hole hovering over her pussy between her cheeks. A little bit of shiny wetness was coating her labia at the opening of her pussy. Alex froze and stared at the view for several seconds.

"All this striping and nude dancing seem to have gotten you horny," said Alex dryly. His voice had taken a more commanding tone.

"Maybe," said Ashley uncomfortably as she continued her bent-over stance.

"Stand up and turn around so that I can see the face that belongs to that pussy," said Alex.

"You enjoy being my little slut, don't you?" asked Alex. Ashley paused for a few seconds.

"I do," she answered defiantly and honestly. She truly enjoyed being able to display her uninhibited lust for her husband. She also loved how it turned him on.

"You like having a slut for a wife, don't you?" asked Ashley as she continued to stand naked in the center of their living room.

"With nice tits," said Alex. "I like having a slut for a wife who has nice tits."

"Fabulous tits," corrected Ashley as she glared at him.

"Yes, fabulous tits," said Alex as they both laughed.

"Are you ready to be my filthy whore?" asked Alex.

"I'm always ready to be your filthy whore," Ashley answered, "with all its benefits. But can you afford me as filthy whore?" asked Ashley.

"I'm getting a cheap whore, because you aren't getting paid," said Alex playfully.

"Oh, I'm happy to be your filthy whore, but I'm not cheap," said Ashley with some playful boldness in her tone. "You can have what you want, but you're going to pay for every bit of it."

"Your performance had better be worth the price," said Alex.

"I know what you like," said Ashley, "and I know that I'll get what I want from you from this transaction." It was now Ashley who sounded as if she were in command of the situation.

"Good," said Alex, "that sounds like a recipe for a good time." He picked up a pillow from one end of the couch and handed it to Ashley. She took the pillow with a confused look on her face. Alex then reached again to the end of the couch and retrieved a dildo vibrator that had been hidden from view beneath the pillow.

"I want to watch you give yourself an orgasm," said Alex. "Lie down and spread your legs so that I can enjoy the festivities."

Ashley felt a brief flash of horror as she comprehended his words as she reflexively took the dildo.

"Place the pillow over there and place your head on it," said Alex as he pointed to a location on the blanket furthest from the couch."

"This is like having to masturbate on stage," Ashley said as she looked at the blanket.

"Yep," said Alex. "I'm going to enjoy watching you masturbate for me." He paused and made sure that she saw his smile. "Unless you can't do it."

Ashley's face turned red. She placed the pillow where she had been told and lay down on the blanket with her head on the pillow and her feet near Alex.

"Open up those legs so I can see that sweet little cunt," said Alex. "Show me the merchandise."

The feeling of boldness and confidence that Ashley had been feeling had been replaced with embarrassment and self-consciousness as she lay naked on the floor. Alex was still fully dressed and calmly took another sip of his cocktail as he watched his nude wife lying in front of him. Alex knew where her boundaries were and was nudging her closer to them. He also knew that his wife was a very determined woman who wouldn't back down.

Ashley felt tension in her face as she slowly spread her legs. She watched Alex as he delighted in the emerging view of her pink slit on display in front of him. The skin on either side of her labia was smooth and hairless, and the tiny landing strip was the only hair near her pussy that remained. The air between her legs felt cool as she spread her knees apart.

"That's a tasty-looking pink taco between those legs!" Alex said jubilantly.

Despite her mental discomfort, Ashley was determined to follow through with her role in this game with her husband. He knew how to push her buttons, but they always led to a good time for them both. Well, not just a good time, but almost always an extraordinarily good time. She trusted him. She prided herself in being a strong woman and didn't want to appear weak. She also knew that she'd soon get her chance to turn the tables on him. "I can do this," she told herself as her momentum began to recover.

"Why don't you warm up the dildo with your mouth so that it's not cold," suggested Alex with a satisfied and eager look. Ashley's confidence suddenly declined again, but she continued with determination to follow through. She felt the tip of the dildo with her fingers, and it did feel cool. Without further hesitation, she followed his command. She stuck it in her mouth, closed her eyes, and felt a flash of exasperation and humiliation as she resisted an impulse to bite it. She reached up to remove the dildo from her mouth but stopped herself.

"No," thought Ashley to herself. "Embrace the moment." Her thoughts moved to the area between her legs. While her mind had been bouncing between boldness and apprehension, a feeling of intense arousal had also been slowly building. She moved her hands to either side of her vulva to tease both herself and her husband. "Mmmmmmm," she hummed aloud with the dildo still in her mouth as she rubbed her fingers along the outside of her pussy. She thought about what she must look like to her husband right now as she toyed with her pussy with the dildo sticking out of her mouth. Thoughts of his hard cock filled her mind. If he wants a show, he'd get one. She confidently removed the dildo from her mouth.

"You like what you see?" Ashley asked as she opened her eyes. Arousal and determination continued to build.

"I see what looks like a happy wet pussy to me... and I hope a happy wife," said Alex. Ashley smiled. Alex had noticed that her labia and clitoris had swollen slightly, and a little trail of wetness had begun to ooze out of her cunt.

"You've got a horny wife right now," Ashley said as she reached one hand downward to press into her pussy. She moaned as her fingers reached the slippery wetness. The bulge in Alex's pants began to grow uncomfortably as he saw her fingers dip into her cunt and spread her natural lubrication over her pussy lips.

DrHappy
DrHappy
14 Followers