Playful Power Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to let me suck your dick?" asked Ashley as she continued to spread her wetness over her labia.

"Once you give yourself an orgasm, I'll let you suck my dick," answered Alex.

Ashley quickly turned on her vibrating dildo and began to moan as she pressed it against her pussy.

"And if you do a good job sucking my dick," said Alex, "like a good little whore... I'll fuck you with that dick." Ashley began to moan more loudly as her crotch became alive with pleasure from the dildo.

"I want to see you fuck yourself with that dildo," said Alex. Ashley shoved the dildo into her pussy with one hand and began to pleasure her clitoris with the other. Her moans became louder and higher in pitch as she began to rhythmically thrust the dildo into her snatch. Alex took another sip of his cocktail and tried to remain calm as he leaned backward into the couch again. His cock was throbbing and pressing uncomfortably against his underwear. His body tensed and his breaths became faster as he desperately fought the urge to unzip his pants and allow his cock to escape. He felt an even stronger urge to leap off the couch and slip his tongue into his wife's wet pussy. He could already taste it in his mind as he watched the wet dildo ramming in and out of her cunt. Ashley began to squeal as her body convulsed into an orgasm while her tensed legs lifted her hips above the blanket.

"Well done!" Alex said as he began to clap. "Is that a happy little pussy?"

"Where's your cock!?" asked Ashley manically between her moans as she began to come down from her orgasm. "You told me I could suck your cock!"

Alex almost sprung from the couch and stood beside her. He resisted the urge to unfasten his pants as he watched Ashley remove the dildo from her pussy. "Stand up," he ordered. "You seemed to enjoy yourself," he commented before giving her a brief kiss.

"Yes, I did," said Ashley, still trying to catch her breath after her orgasm.

"You can suck my cock, but you'll have to take it out of my pants first," said Alex. "I want a full-service dick sucking from my whore."

Ashley reach down and began to unfasten his pants.

"Don't pull them down all the way," said Alex. "I want to stay dressed a little longer while you're naked and on your knees."

Ashley dropped to her knees and lowered the front of his pants and underwear low enough to free his rigid cock. Alex gasped with relief and pleasure as he felt her fingers on his member. His cock had been oozing pre-cum for a while, and Ashley could tell that the front of his underwear had become quite wet. Alex flinched with pleasure as she gave the underside of his shaft a lick.

"Suck it!" Alex said impatiently, and neither one of them was sure whether he was begging or demanding. Regardless, Ashley quickly shoved the tip of his dick into her mouth and they both began to moan. Alex's whole body stiffened from pleasure as he felt Ashley slowly slide it deeply into her warm mouth. She then pulled it out and looked upward into his eyes as she licked the tip a few times as Alex panted. She then tightened her lips around his member and slowly pressed it toward the back of her throat before removing it.

"You like having your dick sucked, don't you?" asked Ashley, sounding quite pleased with herself.

"I love it when you suck it," said Alex as he struggled to speak. "Do you like being my dick-sucking whore?"

"It has its rewards," she answered with a chuckle.

Ashley slid the shaft back into her mouth again and began to work it. Alex watched in ecstasy as he felt her mouth sliding over him as her lips gripped the shaft.

The taste of pre-cum filled her mouth as the tip of his dick began to smear the leaking lubricant over her tongue. She kept one hand around the base of his shaft while she reached between her legs with the other hand to pleasure her pussy. They both began to moan again as Alex began to gently caress her head.

"Oh, my sweet Ashley," Alex said as Ashley's head began to bob back and forth. "My sweet little slut. You're are so good to me." Ashley continued her muffled moans as she pleasured her pussy while she sucked his dick.

"I love seeing you naked and on your knees, as you suck my cock," Alex said as he continued to caress her head appreciatively. Her mouth felt wonderful, and he fought an impulse to cum in his loving wife's mouth. "Not yet," he told himself. "She needs to be fucked."

Ashley began muted squeals as Alex felt her mouth clamp down on his penis. Her legs began to quiver, and Alex smiled as she was consumed by another orgasm.

"So, are you going to fuck me now?" Ashley struggled to ask between breaths as she began to come down from her most recent orgasm.

"Are you wet enough?" asked Alex.

"I'm really wet," said Ashley.

"Are you sure?" asked Alex. "I want proof."

Ashley pressed her fingers deeply into her cunt and giggled. "I'm extremely wet."

"Stand up," said Alex. "I'll only accept a taste test."

Ashley stood up and began to raise her fingers towards Alex's lips, but he quickly stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"You're going to taste your pussy for me," he said as he turned her hand toward her mouth. He smeared the wetness from her fingers across her lips before pressing them into her mouth. The musky scent and taste of pussy entered her nose and mouth as her fingers spread the lubricant from her cunt over her tongue. Ashley's breathing became uneasy as her arousal spiked at being unexpectedly forced to taste her pussy.

"Does your pussy taste like it's ready to be fucked?" asked Alex.

"You tell me," Ashley said before she quickly and firmly kissed Alex in an act of rebellion.

Alex was grateful for the pussy-flavored kiss. He had been craving the taste of her pussy and regretted having her be the one doing the initial tasting instead of himself. To stay in character, he should have reprimanded her, but he was too turned on to care. They both moaned as they passionately kissed while their lips and tongues slid over the slippery essence of her pussy. Alex reluctantly ended their kiss and quickly began to get undressed.

"Get on all fours," said Alex. "I'll fuck you from behind."

Ashley dropped to the floor on her knees and elbows and turned her backside towards Alex to give him a view of her ass and wet pussy. She was ready for him to use her body some more. She was feeling her animal sexual urges and would gladly do anything he asked without hesitation.

Alex frantically finished getting undressed, got on his kness, and then firmly gripped her hips as he aligned his body behind her. "You have an incredible ass," he said to her.

"Are you going to fuck me, or are you just going to stare at my cunt?" pleaded Ashley impatiently. "My cunt needs some cock.

Alex slapped her ass and then grabbed both butt cheeks as he pressed the tip of his cock against the tuft of fur in front of her clit. Ashley emitted a quiet moan as Alex felt a bit of wetness drip out of her pussy and onto the top of his shaft.

"Use me like a whore," she pleaded to Alex impatiently as she wiggled her hips. They could both feel her wet labia slide a bit over the top of his shaft with each wiggle. Seeing his wife behave this way towards him was euphoric.

Alex had been trying to play it cool, but he had reached his limit. He needed to fuck her as badly as she needed to be fucked. His hips began to have a mind of their own, and they both gasped as he slowly slid the tip of his cock inside her. She was warm and wet, and the tip easily disappeared between her pink lips. He paused to enjoy the feeling of her warm wetness that coated his knob. Ashley felt a burst of pleasure, and she craved more of it.

"I want it all the way in me," demanded Ashley as she pushed her hips backward, forcing his dick deeper into her.

"You're a horny piece of tail tonight, aren't you," Alex said as he pushed the complete length of his shaft all the way inside her. They both emitted a happy moan as the front of his hips contacted her ass cheeks.

"My whole body is horny for you," said Ashley in a whimpering voice. They both began to moan continuously as Alex began slowly sliding his cock in and out of her slick pussy.

"You really like being used like a whore, don't you?" asked Alex as he continued to fuck her slowly.

"I love being your sleazy little whore," she replied before starting a long continuous moan. Alex increased the intensity of his fucking, bouncing into her ass with each thrust inward. "Fuck me harder!" she pleaded. Alex continued to pound his hips into her ass cheeks with increasing intensity until her moans turned onto another high-pitched orgasm. "Yes!" she screamed, "I love that dick!"

Ashley's orgasm almost pushed him over the edge into his own orgasm, but he managed to hold back. After gradually slowing his thrusts, Alex pulled his cock out of her and stood up. "Get on your knees," he said. "I want my dick sucked some more."

As she got onto her knees, Alex stepped closer and shoved his throbbing member in front of her face. She froze for a moment and stared at the sloppy wet dong covered in cunt juice.

"Suck it," he said to her quietly, but firmly as he pressed it closer to her mouth.

She slipped his wet prick into her mouth and immediately felt the juices from her pussy infusing into her mouth and coating her tongue. The taste of her pussy filled her mouth again as she gently clamped down on his dick. The familiar musky scent filled her nose as she inhaled.

"I love knowing that you're tasting your pussy on my dick while you suck it," said Alex with a gleeful tone in his voice. Ashley felt his dick get harder in her mouth as he said it.

"You know there will be consequences for this," said Ashley after briefly removing his cock from her mouth.

"I'll be disappointed if there aren't consequences," said Alex as he smiled. He moaned as he pressed his cock back into her mouth. Ashley could taste additional pre-cum oozing out of his cock as it mixed with the other flavors in her mouth.

"Put your arms behind your back while I use your mouth to pleasure myself," said Alex. Ashley did as she was told, and Alex grabbed her head and began to slowly fuck her mouth. "I love using your mouth as a pussy," he said as his breathing became heavier.

Ashley could do little as he repeatedly thrust his cock into her mouth. The taste of pussy was slowly being replaced with the taste of his precum as he continued to thrust. There was something about the experience of having her body being used like this that was completely consuming both her emotions and her senses. She was getting hornier with each moment that she was forced to endure it, but she was unable to reach her pussy while her hands were behind her back.

Alex's breathing became heavier as if he were about to cum, but he withdrew from her mouth. "Get on your back," he said. As Ashley repositioned herself onto her back, she smiled when she felt a little bit of lubrication had begun to ooze from her pussy. As soon as she laid her head down, Alex straddled her head and leaned forward onto his elbows so that they were almost in a 69. "Put my cock in your mouth," he said. "I want to fuck it some more."

"You are working hard to earn some payback, aren't you?" asked Ashley playfully.

"I hope that you aren't all talk," replied Alex in the same playful manner.

"You're about to find out, I assure you," Ashley said with a chuckle.

"I hope so," said Alex. "Now get that dick in your mouth. More whoring and less chit-chat."

Ashley chuckled some more before grabbing his stiff dong and placing it into her mouth and then reaching between her legs to pleasure her pussy.

"Yes, suck it good!" Alex exclaimed as he began raising and lowering his hips over her head. "It feels like a different mouth when I fuck it upside down like this."

Ashley, being practically pinned down by his body above, could do little but let him continue to ravage her mouth as she lay on her back. She managed to reach her pussy with her fingers as she watched his balls descend to her nose with each thrust downward.

"You like being my fuck toy?" Alex asked her, knowing that she wouldn't be able to answer while he was ramming his dick repeatedly into her mouth.

The experience was almost overwhelming for Ashley as she concentrated on breathing through her nose and hoping that she wouldn't gag. Her pussy was begging for attention, and she struggled to please it with her fingers. She managed to clamp down onto his shaft with her mouth and smiled inside after hearing the resulting moan from Alex.

"I want some more pussy," Alex said as he stopped his thrusting after coming dangerously close to cumming. He removed his cock from her mouth and repositioned himself between her open legs. Alex gently placed the tip of his shaft against her swollen labia as he leaned downward to kiss her lips. They both flinched from a burst of pleasure as he pressed his knob just inside her cunt. He pulled it out and Ashley smiled and cooed as he grabbed his cock and used his knob to paint some of her slippery cunt juices over her clit.

Alex then grabbed her wrists and pinned her arms down beside her head as he lay on top of her. "Do you STILL like being my whore?" Alex asked her as he slowly slid the tip of his cock back inside her.

"If this is what it means to be your whore, then I love it," answered Ashley. "Maybe you can tell me how much you like being MY whore in a minute." They both shuddered again with pleasure as Alex drove his member completely into her cunt and pressed his body against her slippery clit.

"Your pussy is a prime-grade piece of meat," Alex said as he continued to slowly grind his body against her clit, causing Ashley to squirm with delight. "It feels so good," he added.

"And you're the only one that gets to fuck it," Ashley said as she smiled at him.

The sound of their moans filled the room as Alex began fucking her in long, slow strokes, occasionally pausing to grind against her clit. Joy and tension filled their faces as they looked into each other's eyes.

"Fuck me harder," Ashley said between moans as she impatiently tilted her hips in rhythm with Alex's thrusts. Alex increased his pace and Ashley's moan grew louder. Alex's breathing became heavier, and his moans became louder as well.

"Fuck me! Fuck your whore!" shouted Ashley as she began to climax into another long, continuous moan as Alex continued to pound her. As she began to come down, Alex felt her pussy grip his cock as she firmly squeezed her Kegels. This was too much for Alex and he knew that his own orgasm was imminent. He had planned to pull out and cum in Ashley's mouth, but the pleasure from her pussy gripping his cock felt too good to pull out. His hips continued to frantically pound his cock into her snatch.

"Cum in me, cum in my pussy," Ashley demanded as she continued to squeeze him repeatedly with her pussy. Alex could take no more and his whole body convulsed as he began to blast cum into her sloppy cunt.

"Give me all your cum," ordered Ashley as she looked into his face. She smiled because she loved knowing that she was able to give him intense pleasure like this. She was also smiling for another reason. Alex's movements began to slow, and his cock gave one last eruption of cum into her body.

*

Her Turn

*

"Did my baby have a good time with his slutty whore?" asked Ashley quietly.

"Yes," Alex struggled to answer between breaths. His body was already becoming heavy as he was coming down from his orgasm.

"Good," said Ashley, "because it's my turn now!" Alex suddenly looked more alert.

"It's payback time!" said Ashley excitedly. "Get your cock out of me and get on your back!"

Alex did what he was told and rolled over onto the blanket as he was still panting. Ashley quickly covered her pussy with her hand to prevent any cum from spilling out. "Open your mouth, now!" she ordered as she rolled one leg over Alex's head and positioned her cunt over his mouth. As soon as she saw that his mouth was open, she removed her hand and pressed her pussy onto his open mouth. A glob of cum gushed out of her pussy and into his mouth.

"Don't swallow!" she ordered again as she sat upright and continued pressing her oozing pussy over his mouth. "Don't you dare swallow that cum."

The taste of semen filled Alex's mouth as the wave of cum spilled over his tongue and into the crevices of his mouth. His body was shutting down after the orgasm, but his mind was still a flurry. The sensory input was almost overwhelming from the savory taste, the musky scent, and the feeling of her creamy labia pressed against his face, creating feelings of both panic and ecstasy.

"Stick your tongue into my fuck hole," ordered Ashley as she began to coo and squirm, spreading some of the creamy mixture over his face. She noticed that she had some cum on her fingers from holding her hand over pussy, so she wiped that cum onto his forehead and into his hair.

"You told me that you love knowing that I'm tasting my pussy on your dick," said Ashley. "Well, I like knowing that you're tasting your cum from my pussy," she added gleefully. She lifted her hips so that she could get a look at his creamy face. "Open your mouth. Show me that you haven't swallowed."

Alex complied, revealing a large quantity of creamy semen in his mouth.

"One of us is going to swallow all of that cum, and it's not going to be me," said Ashley. "But don't you dare swallow anything until I tell you," she warned with a harsh tone in her voice.

Ashley felt another bit of cum beginning to ooze out of her slit, so she pressed her cunt back down onto his face and smeared it a few times from his chin to his forehead, moaning and cooing from pleasure as she did it. "I told you that there would be consequences for what you did to me," she reminded him. "You're a naughty boy, but I'm a VERY naughty girl."

She closed her eyes and concentrated on enjoying the moment as her leaking cunt was planted against her husband's face. She could feel the features of his face sliding against her creamy labia as she squirmed. She maneuvered her hips so that she could use his slippery nose to pleasure her clit.

Alex was now feeling almost completely paralyzed as his fatigue continued to intensify after his orgasm. He felt powerless to resist, but he took pride in being able to provide pleasure to his wife in this way. She was obviously enjoying herself, and he was happy to accommodate her. Still, there was an intense set of sensations and emotions to endure and savor. Feelings of both terror and joy swirled through his mind.

Ashley lifted herself from Alex's face and announced, "Now it's time for YOU to get onto YOUR knees." She was not finished with him yet.

Alex's fatigue was almost overwhelming, and it took great effort to get onto his knees. Ashley took a few steps backward to take in the view. His sexual aggressiveness and arousal had abruptly left him as soon as he had climaxed. He now felt keenly aware of his nakedness and of the distinct and overwhelming taste of semen in his mouth.

"Put your hands behind your back," Ashley ordered. "I love seeing a naked man on his knees and following my commands," said Ashley. "I like having a whore sometimes, too." She noticed a little bit of cum running down his chin. "We mustn't let this drip onto our blanket," she said as she scooped it away with a finger and wiped it into his hair over his forehead. She looked downward and noticed a drop of cum collecting at the tip of his shrunken penis. Alex flinched from pleasure as she wiped it with her fingers and then wiped her fingers into his chest hair.

"You look so adorable," said Ashley as she beamed at him. She quickly ran to the kitchen and retrieved her phone. She stood in the back of the room and began to take pictures of him. "These will make fantastic additions to our album," said Ashley. "...my naked husband, on his knees, with a mouthful of his own cum... from my pussy. I'm getting horny again just thinking about it." She then got onto her knees beside Alex and took some close-up selfie portraits of the two of them. Ashley's smile showed her teeth, while Alex's smile was tight-lipped to hold in his mouthful of cum.