Playful Power Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley put her phone down and then moved in front of Alex's face and smiled. "Now give it to me," she said as she kissed him firmly while she pulled his head forward. She opened her mouth and pressed her tongue into his mouth as cum spilled from his mouth and into her own. She then grabbed her phone and moved beside him so that she could take some more close-up selfie portraits of the two of them, though this time, she was the one with cum in her mouth. Her smile was tight-lipped while Alex had a dazed and bewildered look on his face.

Ashley stood up in front of Alex and leaned downward as she tilted his head backward to kiss him firmly again. This time, Alex ended up with a mouthful of cum after she finished her kiss.

"I hope that you didn't think that I was going to swallow all of that," she said to him. She grabbed her camera again and backed away from him. "We're going to have video this time," she said as she turned on the video function of the phone. Alex's facial expression briefly became more serious.

"Here is Alex, my little whore and sex slave, naked and on his knees in our living room with his hands behind his back," Ashley said as she began narrating the video. "His mouth is full of his own cum that was in my pussy, then his mouth, then my mouth, and back into his mouth again. He will soon be swallowing it. Do you feel humiliated?" she asked.

Alex shook his head indicating "No." A tight smile immediately appeared on his face, and he quickly pressed his hand to his mouth to keep from laughing.

"I have the greatest husband ever!" exclaimed Ashley as she laughed. "Husband... or cum slave... it's the same thing to me," she continued with a giddy look on her face. "How does it feel to taste all that cum swirling around your tongue?" she asked, knowing that he couldn't answer. Alex continued his tight smile with a knowing look in his eyes.

"Okay, you will swallow on three," said Ashley. "One... two...three!" Ashley cheered as soon as she saw his throat gulp. "Yah!" she exclaimed before laughing hysterically as she continued to record the event on video. "Now, do you feel humiliated?"

"Bring it on!" replied Alex enthusiastically as he raised both his arms in triumph. "I'm invincible!"

"You are definitely my kind of man!" said Ashley. "Not afraid of a little cum!" she followed as she turned the camera off and stepped forward to kiss him.

"I'm glad that I could entertain you," said Alex.

"Well, don't get too comfortable yet," said Ashley. "You are still mine until I'm done with you, and I'm still horny, so don't wipe that cum off your face." She sat down on the edge of the couch and took a sip of Alex's cocktail as she admired her handiwork standing in front of her. "Your face is a mess," she said to him. "Disgraceful! You should have more self-respect than to let someone do that to you." Neither of them could keep from smiling after that comment.

Ashley looked at the cocktail glass and then looked again at Alex. "Come closer," she said. "I need a naked man servant right now." Alex stepped up next to her as she sat on the edge of the couch. "The ice has melted a little, and the drink needs stirring." She fondled Alex's balls for a few seconds slightly reviving his erection. She could sense the strong aroma of pussy and semen that was coating his dick. She smiled as she saw that another drop of cum had formed on the tip of his slightly hardened member.

"That's exactly what I need," she said to him. She lifted the cocktail glass with one hand and used the other hand to use Alex's drooping penis to stir her drink. He flinched from the sudden icy sensation of the drink but chuckled at the experience. "Is there anything these things can't do?" she commented. She finished stirring her drink but left half of his cock submerged inside the drink for a few more seconds as Alex grimaced from the cold. Ashley lowered the drink and immediately sucked his frigid dick into her mouth to keep it from dripping onto the floor. Alex flinched again from the warm, pleasant sensation of her mouth. She then took a sip from her newly stirred drink. "Excellent," she said calmly. "Now, get on your knees and service this pussy with your mouth," she said as she leaned back into the couch and spread her legs. "I'm still horny."

Alex quickly got onto his knees and approached her pussy with his mouth.

"Just kiss it. No licking yet," she said as she reached again for Alex's cocktail. "Yes, baby, that's it," she said before taking a sip. She purred as Alex kissed up and down her labia, pausing to gently kiss her clit. Alex had been slowly reviving from the wave of fatigue that followed his orgasm. There was still a faint taste of cum still in his mouth, and the fragrance of cum and pussy was very strong as he kissed her wet labia.

"You made a mess of my pussy," said Ashley, "so you're going to clean up every bit of it. First, you got me horny and wet, and then you made a slimy mess with your cum. Just look at that cunt. Do you think that I'm going to let you get away with doing that to my cunt?"

"That does look pretty messy," said Alex. "... and delicious" he added with a smile.

Ashley got a mischievous look on her face as a new idea popped into her head. "You are going to mop it up first," she said. Alex looked her in the eyes with a confused look. "... with your face," she added with a devilish grin. "I loved smearing my pussy over your face earlier, but now, I want to watch you do it to yourself." Alex's smile turned into an expression of shock.

"Unless you want to disappoint me," she added. "Dive in. Do it now!" she ordered. His face was still sticky from when she had pressed her oozing pussy onto his face earlier, and the thought of watching him do it to himself thrilled her.

Alex froze for a moment before he slowly pressed his face into her sloppy pussy. Feelings of horror and delight flooded his head as he felt the warm, sticky wetness spread onto his nose, then his lips, and finally onto his cheeks as he pressed his face firmly into the folds of her slit.

Ashley squealed with pleasure. "Yes!" she exclaimed before taking another sip of his drink. "I love being able to tell a naked man to get on his knees and shove his face into my messy cunt while I sip his cocktail." She squealed again as he rubbed his slick nose across her clit.

"I like having a fuck toy, too," Ashley said before taking another sip. "Do that again... oh, that's nice, my wonderful obedient whore," she added as she squirmed. "Slide around so that it covers your whole face. I feel sorry for the other women whose husbands won't do this for them," she said before emitting a long, quiet moan.

"Now, stick your nose into my cunt hole." Ashley spread her legs a little wider as Alex moved his head lower so that he could press his nose into the opening of her cunt. As he pressed his nose into her, he felt some cum slide out of her hole and onto his nose. "Let me see your face," she ordered. She was delighted as his face came into view. His nose was covered with cum, and a drop had formed on the tip.

"You're a vulgar mess! I love it!" Ashley said with a laugh. "More men should be getting facials. It shouldn't be the women all the time," she added as she began to caress his hair lovingly. She began a soft slow moan as Alex began slowly rubbing his cum covered nose over her clit.

"While you are down there, lick my ass," Ashley ordered between moans. "This is so easy to get used to!" Alex slipped his tongue downward between her cheeks and her moans quickly rose higher in pitch as he pleasured her rim. "Yes!" she exclaimed, "your tongue feels so warm and wet. I love having a whore!" She took one more large gulp of the cocktail before placing the tumbler on the end table. She knew that she was in danger of spilling it if she held onto it much longer. "Now lick me clean!"

Alex began meticulously lapping the remaining sticky mixture of cum and cunt juice from her labia as her moans became louder. He lapped every bit of her until the flavor was gone before eventually returning to the opening of her cunt which was beginning to ooze again with fresh lubricant from her aroused pussy. She squirmed and almost screamed as he pressed his tongue inside her again to scoop out and swallow her musky nectar and final traces of savory semen. He then gave her ass a few final slow licks before carefully working his way upward to her clit. Ashley's moans became more intense, and her breaths became more frantic as he got closer to his final destination. He teased her by licking around her swollen button before he finally began to pleasure it directly.

Ashley began to squirm and squeal as he began licking her clit. "Yes!" she eked out between her increasingly incoherent utterances.

Alex slid two fingers into her cunt and she exploded with shrieks as he began to massage her g-spot while he continued to lick her clit. "Yes, yes, YEEEESSSS!" she screamed as she crescendoed into a long orgasm. Alex continued working her clit and g-spot as she rode another wave of pleasure before she finally began to come down.

"Oh, baby!" Ashley said to him between breaths with a look of total joy. "You are amazing!" She squealed again as Alex scooped the inside her cunt one last time with his tongue before lifting his body to kiss her.

"Wow, you really are a mess!" Ashley said as she saw his sloppy face coming to plant a wet pussy-flavored kiss on her mouth. They instantly pressed their tongues into each other's mouths, sharing the scents and tastes of pussy and semen from Alex's mouth and face as Ashley continued to breathe heavily. Alex climbed onto the couch next to her, and they gently cuddled and kissed as Ashley's breathing slowly normalized.

"You really seemed to enjoy giving me a facial," Alex said. "Where did that idea come from?"

"I'm a sex goddess," answered Ashley calmly. "It comes naturally."

"I guess knew that already," said Alex. He grabbed the tumbler from the end table and took a gulp. "You are indeed a sex goddess."

"I'm not sure which I liked more, giving you a facial, or making you give yourself a facial," Ashley said before taking the tumbler from Alex and taking a sip.

"How did I do for you?" asked Alex.

"You were AMAZING with your tongue and your dick," Ashley answered before kissing him.

"I mean... using you as my whore," Alex said. "Did I go too far with anything tonight?"

Ashley laughed. "Oh, please, but thanks for asking. No, being your whore is a blast! You did push my comfort zone, but that's what made it exhilarating. You had me in the adventure zone, so please don't you dare stop unless I say so!" She kissed him again.

"Glad to hear it," said Alex.

"I didn't go too far with that or the cum swallowing or the photos or anything else, did I? asked Ashley.

"You definitely caught me off guard, but I loved it!" answered Alex. "I mean, it's just thrilling to see you in action like that. I just want to shout, 'Hey! That's my wife!' Please keep me guessing!"

"Good," Ashley said. "I'm happy to be your slut or whore any day." She kissed him again and gave his face a lick. "You're so tasty and delicious tonight!"

"We can thank you for that!" Alex said.

"Stand up," said Ashley, "I have one last treat for you. I'll clean up your cock a bit." Alex stood up and she sucked his sticky, droopy dick into her mouth.

"This is a beautiful dick," Ashley said as she looked up and smiled at Alex. "And useful... and the best part is that it's attached to a wonderful husband... and part-time whore."

"Is there a way to turn that into a full-time position?" asked Alex. "I enjoy whoring myself out to you."

"How about if I put you on retainer and you can whore yourself out to me on demand," suggested Ashley.

"I like it!" said Alex. "Maybe we can make some of kind of barter arrangement."

"As if I need another excuse to be a slut or whore for you!" Ashley said before slurping his cock back into her mouth.

"You going to get me ready for round two if you're not careful," said Alex.

"That's what I'm hoping for!" Ashley said before resuming her work with her mouth.