Playground 51 Pt. 01: Lane's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the center of each cushion there was a hole. Between inspecting the game and the short list of instructions to the side of it, the two found that it was possible for anyone with any anatomy to play, as long as they either had a penis or a strap-on. To obtain their own appendages, the two were able to choose from a list of shapes and sizes on the screen, some of which looked quite realistic, and some of which were on the fantastical side.

"Poor penis-owners," Dahlia chuckled, "they don't get to choose what theirs looks like."

Similarly to a vending machine, the game dispensed the strap-ons into a bin just below the screen. Dahlia's looked like it was supposed to belong to a dragon or something, but Lane chose one that looked realistic and moderately-sized. They didn't care too much if it looked extravagant, they just wanted to see what it would feel like.

Upon fitting the strap-ons to themselves, the two finally realized what "advanced sensory technology" on the game's labeling meant. The small cup that suctioned to the clitoris with a tiny dab of lube seemed to have some way of electrically communicating with the nerve endings there, making it feel as if they were now extended to the very tip of their chosen member.

Lane looked down in wonder. They strummed the tip of the dildo, making it bounce.

"Whoa. I just felt that!" Lane heard their own thoughts coming out of Dahlia's mouth. She was running a finger curiously up and down the length of her pink and purple dragon-dick. She didn't close her mouth, which was hanging open in surprise, when she looked over to Lane.

"This is crazy. It's almost just like what I'd imagined..." Lane said, nodding in agreement with Dahlia.

"So should we...?"

"Yeah, let's try it out."

They each climbed on top of their ride, which were rather close together. This was really not the place to be shy, apparently. Before inserting their new rods into the hole, they had to choose what their goal was. There were games that allowed them to power a vehicle, somewhat like the motorcycle race, games for making a pretend partner orgasm, and games that encouraged cumming multiple times for higher scores.

Again, Lane just wanted a more realistic experience for the first time, and chose the "partner" game. They flipped through a number of choices of partners and ended up with a video game character of a woman with perky boobs and curly red hair. The main reason they chose this one is that they didn't personally know anyone who looked quite like that and they could just focus on trying out the game.

It looked like Dahlia had chosen the one for multiple orgasms. She had an excited, and perhaps a bit nervous, look on her face, as if about to go on a roller-coaster. Gripping the edge of the mount, Dahlia pressed her bulbous monster-cock into the hole. Her eyes immediately rolled back and her body shuddered. She emitted a quiet, but high-pitched squeal.

Stars erupted on the screen. 100 points! Shit, she already came?

"It just felt so amazing!" Dahlia looked over at Lane with a mixture of shock and awe on her face.

Lane didn't want to wait another moment, so they, too, pushed into the hole. It did feel amazing. They did not immediately cum, but it was a lot like the feeling of massaging their own hard clit except extended out over a much greater surface area. The inside of the hole felt cool and slick. It surrounded the pale cock and began to warm up slightly and tightened to fit the exact size of Lane's appendage. Lane did almost cum just then, feeling it squeeze up their new length.

Lane managed to hold it back, knowing that too many in a night might mean the end of the orgasms, as it had in the past. They were hoping for at least one more tonight. Now focused on the screen in front of them, they watched as their CG partner stretched out sexily on a bed and waited for Lane to penetrate them. Lane pushed their hips forward to see if this would do it.

It worked. Lane continued thrusting, feeling as if it was the most natural thing in the world. There was a meter on the top right of the screen that showed how close the redhead was to orgasm, so Lane could tell if they were doing the right things or not. Initially, the meter wavered in the middle, then after a few moments of trying different angles and paces, saw that it began creeping up. The girl on the screen moaned and cried out in ecstasy, yelling for more.

This alone pushed Lane right up to the edge. They gripped the edge of the cushion as though it was the end of the bed and started hammering into the mount, feeling the tip of their pretend prick push into the back wall of the hole. Lane saw stars as they came, just as hard as the last one, even though it felt different this time.

Blinking, they looked at the screen. The redhead was frowning and staring back at Lane. The dial was at zero. Whoops. They had clearly disappointed their game partner. Lane shifted their hips and saw the meter jump. At the same time, the delicious sensation Lane felt told them that they could definitely go again.

Lane kept playing. They got closer to making the partner cum, but to no avail. Lane kept trying. And trying. Not winning the game was one thing, but the crazy part was that Lane just kept on cumming. Every few minutes, Lane would get close to the top of the dial and then completely explode.

So they would start over from the top. It kept going for a while, and Lane was wondering when either the game would kick them out or they would run out of steam. Finally, they felt a hand on their shoulder. It was Dahlia's.

"Dang, maybe you should have played the multiple orgasms version! You've been going longer than I could!" Dahlia grinned as if she were proud of Lane. "I am going to see where my friends have gotten to. Are you going to stay here?"

"Oh! No, actually... actually I think I might have to go find my friend, too." Lane ran a hand through their short, golden hair. It felt like coming out of a dream. "It was nice to meet you, have fun tonight."

"Oh trust me, I have." Dahlia laughed like bells again. She squeezed Lane's shoulder and walked off, her round butt jiggling attractively.

Lane took a while to properly feel their legs again. They were a bit wobbly, walking around looking for Priya. Lane found a water dispenser where they could rehydrate, but no Priya. It seemed she was not going to be found at that moment, so Lane decided to walk around for a bit, clutching their clothes in one hand. Lane figured she had gotten bored waiting on them and went elsewhere.

Although Lane was, very strangely, not too physically tired, they did get tired of looking for Priya and walked over to a spot with benches to take a seat. Oh, shit, they thought, looking down. The pinkish dildo was still attached to them, standing as erect as ever. Lane left it alone. They figured they would just drop it off on the way out, since the arcade was closer to the front of the building.

The bench they had found was right next to a small rock wall that sort of looked like it was made for children, based on the short height of it. As Lane looked at it, they realized it was more of a sex wall. The rock wall was not a straight vertical, but more of a rolling hill of rocks, which seemed to be made of the same silicone-like polymer Lane knew well, and it had all kinds of crevices, holes, and various outcroppings that were clearly made for some creative solo-fucking.

They scanned the wall, trying to see what people there were trying out. Some were standing, others were straddling the rocks. It looked like fun. Toward the other end, there was one person also sitting on a bench, just watching the others. She had dark red hair and looked a little bored.

_______

An hour later, more or less, if they had to guess, Lane was covered in sweat and was dripping excessively from between the legs. In the time between getting to the rock wall and now, they had just managed to cum a record-breaking six more times, something they could never have conceived of before. They got to use the borrowed dildo-from-heaven throughout the rest of their time at the Playground. It was all very exciting, but Lane realized that the toy had only so much battery life and was basically turning, Cinderella-like, back into a little plastic pumpkin.

Lane, themself, was also fading. Whatever magic had overcome them earlier had disappeared, and Lane was starting to feel like their old, in bed by nine-o-clock self. They had put their clothes back on, dropped off the rent-a-dildo in a bin by the arcade, and staggered toward the entrance of Playground 51.

"THERE you are!" came a familiar, singsong voice.

Priya bounced up to Lane. Her dress was back on but her large, soft breasts pressed into Lane's shoulder as she gave them a tight, two-armed hug from the side. Lane noticed it wasn't actually too distracting or bothersome at this point.

"Where'd you get off to?" Priya inquired.

"Oh, I got off all OVER the place." Lane laughed, amused at their own joke.

"Ha ha, yes yes, but seriously. I thought you left the arcade so I went to look for you. I mean, I wasn't ONLY looking for you, I did have some fun, but still - I can't believe I didn't run into you at all!"

"I don't know, I mean, technically you could have. The last place I was in was pretty dark."

"Where was that? I was in the pool last."

"There was a pool? Damn. I guess I'll have to come back to check it out again, that sounds awesome."

Priya smiled slyly at Lane. "I can see you really have been enjoying The Playground, haven't you!" She poked Lane's arm.

"I mean, yeah, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be."

"What could be bad about an adult playground where you don't even have to worry about germs?!" Priya let out a stream of laughter as the two pushed through the front doors. By the sound of it, it was clear that she was giddy but tired.

"Well, you're right. There really were a lot of fun things to do here."

The two walked off to find a cab, but it wouldn't be their last time at Playground 51.

12