Playing Around the Water Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she noticed I was blowing at my hands that had finally got cold--the rain wasn't that warm after all.

"Let me warm you," she said simply and at once pulled her pants down to her knees and took my hand.

Awestruck, I thought she'd put it between her legs, but she quickly added: "Just don't touch me there yet, OK?" and lowered our hands a few centimeters below her vagina. Almost immediately, she started to pee in a clear, strong, warm stream.

I was in heaven. It was so out of this world, so intimate, so simple, such a rich variety of senses and feelings: cold rain, her warm liquid, her naked ass and pussy, her giggling with a note of slight embarrassment.

I put the other hand on her lower back tenderly, and asked "and here? Can I touch you here?"

"Yes, please!"

And so we stood, she peeing, me caressing her ass cheeks and flat firm belly, and adoring the moment. The peeing stopped, and I continued my slow touching, every centimeter of naked skin, but not "there" yet, and she spread her legs and turned around, giving me more access. I don't know how long it continued, but eventually, the rain turned into a shower, and gusts of wind started to throw it almost horizontally.

Then, she turned to a tree and bent with her ass stuck towards me, holding the tree trunk for support, like an invitation. I somehow felt it was still an invitation to play, not to have sex, and I guessed what she probably wanted, so I sat behind her, and spread her cheeks with both hands, so that she was open to the rain now, and to my gaze. Feeling almost drunk, I still managed to notice and appreciate her intimate features I never before saw so closely and clearly: large clit, thin and delicate rose petals of inner labia, the open entrance which the rain now half-beat, half-caressed. She started to moan loudly, and masturbated her clit, and came in a few seconds, and I had an incredible view of her vagina contracting and her body shivering. She didn't stop at that and continued to quickly and strongly stroke her clit and brought herself to two more orgasms.

After that, she stood back up, and we hugged tightly and remained this way--she with her pants still around her ankles and sweater raised to her shoulders, shivering from orgasms, me shivering too, from cold and fascination, with the firmest erection I can remember.

To be continued.

12