All Comments on 'Playing Away Pt. 04'

by edinbedin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Both John & Mary were both sweet, and experienced for those randy youngsters, especially the bi threesome voyeur show was exceptionally done for the swinging couple.

While Mary, Tish, Jim were another great experience altogether at the inn,

Next time, Tish & Jim go the wank club party with everyone as the hotwire Tish is the newest member (also cantier of attention and Matty boy losing his virginity and a potential gangbang with her Boys

Continue on

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked this very much - Jim and Tishy are a lovely couple - so together. I like how they encourage each other to explore their sexual boundaries. It's always exciting to do new things. I wonder where it will all lead?

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm not gay or anything - but I admit I enjoyed it when Jim was playing with Jonathan's little cock - got me wondering what it would feel like - perhaps like wanking but better. Wonder what the missus would think? - wish I could persuade her to try this. Perhaps I'll ask her to read these stories.

She goes topless on the beach, and I know she likes the attention - but how to find the right guy? I get excited thinking of other guys fucking her - but not sure I could really handle it. Jim is so cool.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I wish my husband was more like Jim.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useredinbedin@edinbedin
159 Followers
We're a married couple, Jim and Tishy, living in Scotland, in our late thirties. We were always rather conventional, until a few years ago we began a series of adventures which changed our lives. Our writing is in a sense our attempt to share these experiences, and the way we ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES