Playing by the Rules

Story Info
An Erotic Tale of a BBC, a Hot Wife and Her Bi Husband.
8.9k words
4.35
23.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those sweltering, summer nights that felt heavy and still but that was just fine with April. She liked it hot...in every sense of the word. Maybe it was the intoxicating scent of the humid and briny air which smothered the touristy little New England village by the sea. Maybe it was her frequent trips to the open bar. Maybe it was the lingering sensation of Terrance's enormous erection as it pressed against her thigh while they had slow danced in front of her husband. Whatever the reason, she was aroused. No, not just aroused,...She was on fire. "Kyle was in for a damn good time with his little wife." April promised herself.

The katydids were deafening. They almost drowned out the sound of the gentle waves which lapped against the rugged, rocky shoreline where the young couple had slipped away in an effort to gain some privacy. She'd led her handsome young husband to this place in hopes of enjoying some risky, carnal indulgence away from the wedding party which was in full swing back up the path at the elaborate mansion which was perched atop the jagged cliffs overlooking the sleepy fishing harbor. Even from this distance the heavy beat of the band could be heard as well. April knew the song...

"Macarena" she thought to herself as she dipped a dainty toe into the shimmering water. Like everything else about the evening so far, somehow the water was just perfect.

Kyle was seated at a large, rather ornate picnic table which was set atop a marble patio adjacent to the high tide mark at the water's edge. April was only a few steps away. She looked angelic standing there. Her profile was showcased by the rocky cliffs which shielded the tiny, private beach like great, granite bookends. It was a full moon and the light which spilled from it reflected off of the water giving glimpses of April's youthful, slender body through the thin, revealing fabric of her daringly sheer evening gown. She'd been the main attraction at the reception. The guys, both young and old took notice of her captivating beauty. At thirty-six, she could've easily passed for twenty-five. Her bubbly, outgoing personality only made the act of taking one's eyes off of her all the more impossible. April never really seemed to notice but Kyle was always aware of the stares. He could see the hunger in those eyes. He could sense the heat, the desire, the lust. He knew what they were thinking and It always made his cock stir in his pants as he imagined her giving them what they wanted. No, April never seemed to notice the stares, at least not until Kyle began to call her attention to them. Ever since he had begun to point out her admirers, April had begun to change. She began to discover how much she enjoyed flirting with other men. She found it extremely arousing to tease other men in front of her husband and it always led to fantastic sex when they'd get home afterward. It was like that tonight at the reception.

They'd been invited by the bride, Julie. April and Julie had been best of friends back in college. Since then, they'd kinda' lost touch but April had invited Julie to she and Kyles wedding eight years ago and April guessed that it was the reason why she'd been invited to Julie's. Neither she nor Kyle knew a soul at the reception other than Julie. It was a rather large wedding. One hundred, fifty some odd guests. Most were young, professionals. Lots of them were men and lots of those men had spent the evening stealing glimpses of April.

April hadn't really paid attention to the stares. Not until Kyle whispered in her ear during a slow dance, that the entire table of gentlemen to whom Julie had introduced them to earlier, were staring at April while smirking and elbowing each other like high school kids at a prom dance. They were all in their early twenties. Julie had told Kyle and she their names but the only name that April could remember at the moment was Terrance. There was something about the way he'd looked at April as he held her tiny hand in his massive dark skinned hand. His disarming gaze as their eyes met was captivating and forbidding all at the same time.

"The kids at the bachelor table are certainly admiring your dance moves." Kyle told her with a smirk.

"Is that so?" She challenged back. "Let me see..."

April, who'd been allowing Kyle to decide their path on the dance floor, took control and maneuvered the couple around so that she could see for herself if they were checking her out. To her delight, they were indeed. Most of them dropped their gazes as soon as April's met theirs but not Terrence. When April's eyes met Terrence's he never so much as flinched. He simply smiled a most charming smile and nodded approvingly as he raised his beer to his lips. April was the one to break the stare. She hid herself in Kyles powerful arms and closed her lovely, brown eyes as she laid her head against her husband's shoulder. With her soft glistening lips inches from Kyles ear she whispered.

"I like the black one" It was all that she said.

Kyles cock was hard instantly. April giggled devilishly as she ground her pubic mound into his crotch.

"I guess you approve then eh?" she added with a sexy grin.

As the song ended, the other dancers began to leave the dance floor but Kyle held April tightly in his embrace.

"Just promise me that you'll play by the rules." Kyle urged. "And remember who loves you more than life itself." With that, Kyle dropped his hands to April's firm and shapely ass. He gave both cheeks a squeeze before escorting her back to the now empty table.

"You're the only love in my universe my darling and I'll always be yours." She reassured him. "I'll be right back" She said as she playfully danced off toward the ladies room. The band had just begun to play a pretty good cover of "One of These Nights" by the Eagles. April looked absolutely stunning in her form fitting and very sheer gown. It was a pastel lavender color and when April was backlit by the band's stage lighting you could make out her black lace bra, panties and garter through the delicate fabric. It was a sight to behold and Kyle wasn't the only one beholding it.

When April reappeared at the entrance to the ballroom she met Kyle's eyes right away. She held his stare as she made her way to their table. "Damn! My wife is hot" Kyle thought to himself as she gracefully weaved her shapely, slender body through the crowded room. He was alone. Everyone else at the table was either on the dance floor or at the bar. As she neared the table, a tall, broad shouldered man in a white tuxedo stepped in front of her causing her to stop in surprise and to look up at him. It was Terrance. He was indeed tall. Six-five, six-six maybe? Handsome, dressed to kill in his perfectly tailored, white tuxedo. He and his friends at the next table were in the wedding party. They were all in white. April liked the contrast of Terrance's dark skin in his very well fit tux. He looked so strong and self-assured she thought to herself.

Kyle hadn't seen Terrance approach his wife either and it came as a surprise to him as well when Terrance's hulking form appeared between them. From this angle, the powerful black man's body completely obscured his view of his dainty young wife like an eclipse of the sun.

Terrance had both hands on April's shoulders as he bent down to speak to her over the drone of the band. April placed the palms of her hands against his muscular chest and cocked her pretty head to the side to give him her ear.

"Would you care to dance" Terrance asked calmly. It was as though he already knew that she did.

"Would I?" She thought excitedly and another thought flashed into her mind. "The rules. Don't forget the rules."

She leaned around Terrance to find Kyle watching on intently. She motioned toward the dance floor and then to Terrance and then to herself. Her eyes pleading as she tucked her elbows in, bent her knees into a semi squat and swiveled her ass to insinuate a dance.

Kyle grinned slightly back in amusement and motioned the two of them off to the dance floor.

Aerosmith's "Walk This Way" was half way through as the petite little brunette with the smokin' hot body strutted onto the dance floor with her dark-skinned Adonis in tow.

Kyle watched with a growing excitement as his beautiful wife gyrated seductively to the music...

"Walk This Way...Walk this way..." As she swung her hips side to side with her arms outstretched seductively above her head.

"Walk this way...Walk this way..." as the enormous black gentleman held her around her tiny waist.

Kyle was transfixed by the sight. Terrance's thumbs were touching at her navel and when the dancing turned them so that April's back was to him, Kyle was strangely, incredibly aroused to note the fact that Terrance's His powerful, dark hands completely encircled April's tiny waist.

The song ended and rolled into the next. "Open Arms" by Journey. As most of the people exited the dance floor, April began to turn away from Terrance to return to the table but Terrance gently pulled her toward him. She glanced at Kyle still sitting at the table as if to gauge his reaction. He gave her a nod and a knowing smile. Her face lit up and she turned her smile up toward Terrance's piercing green eyes. She threw her arms around his neck and laid her head against his tuxedo vest. Terrance allowed his hands to slide down April's back. His palms on her hips as he pulled her closer still. April began to grind into him in time to the music. Terrance mirrored her moves as his erection began to swell beneath his dress pants. April could feel his hardness growing. His cock was against his left leg, held prisoner within the confines of his clothing. April was shocked at how large his erection felt. It seemed to extend down his leg almost to his knee. She'd never been with a black man before and she wondered if the myths were true. Maybe she'd reach down there and give it a little squeeze if the opportunity presented itself. She knew that Kyle would be beside himself with lust if she were to tell him that she'd touched Terrance's big, black cock. She loved being a tease.

Kyle had been the one who first made her realize how the guys all wanted her. He was the one who encouraged her to flirt like this. When April teased other men in front of Kyle it always ended up with the best fucking when they finally got home. They'd tell each other fantasies about April fucking whomever their lucky victim happened to be. Tonight's fantasies would most certainly revolve around Terrance and Kyle having their ways with April and fucking her good...Real good.

As Kyle watched his wife grinding with Terrance on the dancefloor, they moved into the flood of light from the stage and he suddenly realized that he could no longer make out her black lace bra and panties beneath the sheer, lavender colored fabric of her gown. They had been easily noticeable when she was backlit earlier. Her garter was still clearly visible but in place of her bra were the outline of her large, erect nipples which were surrounded by swollen areolas and her thin, dark landing strip of pubic hair was obvious to anyone who cared to look. "She must've taken them off when she went to the ladies room" he thought to himself. "She was on her way back to surprise me with her naughtiness when she was intercepted by Terrance." He deduced. "Lucy Fucker..." Kyle thought to himself as he smiled a devilish smile, never taking his eyes off of his wife as she made no effort to conceal her intensions of teasing the attractive black man who dwarfed her tiny, undulating body.

"Soon" she promised herself, she'd find a way to get Kyle alone and she'd fuck him silly while they teased each other with playful, lust filled scenarios of Terrace and Kyle and she fucking, sucking and cumming like wild animals in a steamy three way scene straight out of a porno movie.

Terrance and April were having a conversation as they danced. Kyle couldn't hear but he hoped that she'd fill him in once they were alone. The song came to an end and Terrance leaned down to give April a gentle kiss on her cheek. She responded by kissing him back only this time, right on the lips. She slid her tongue across his full lips before coming down from her tiptoes and turning toward Kyle with an enormous smile on her lovely face.

April practically ran to Kyle as he sat up from his relaxed position. She took his hand and pulled him to his feet.

"C'mon!" she said into his ear. "I need your cock in me ASAP!"

She glanced back over her shoulder as they exited the ballroom to see if Terrance was looking. Oh yeah, he was looking alright. April smiled another mischievous smile. She was proud of herself for having gotten his attention.

The sexy young couple made their way out into the sultry night air. "I saw some people coming up from the beach earlier before dark" she told him. "I think that there's a trail over here somewhere. I'd love to get you alone somewhere private."

"I thought you'd never ask" Kyle replied. "My zipper's about to burst" he added with enthusiasm .

The path was dark but the full moon lit the way down the granite steps toward the water's edge. At the bottom of the rather long and steep stairway, the path weaved through the wild primrose for a short while until opening up to an adorable, private beach complete with tiki torches and a very large and very fancy, wrought iron picnic table with a thick, glass top.

"Well, this oughta' do." April declared. "It's so beautiful don't you think hun?"

"Just like you my dear." he replied

Kyle produced a lighter from his pocket and lit the half dozen torches before taking a seat at the table. April headed for the water's edge. She slipped out of one of her tiny pumps and dipped her delicate toes into the warm, salty water as the waves lapped over the top of her slender, petite foot.

"I touched his cock ya' know." She said without making eye contact. She held her breath for his reaction.

"Are you serious?" Kyle said with a sudden twinge of sheer panic in his voice. "I mean, that's so fuckin' HOT!" He added, recovering quickly. He'd started this teasing game. She'd be pissed if he chickened out now.

"Is he bigger than me?" Kyle said, longing for and fearing nothing more at this moment than to hear his wife say yes.

He couldn't bring himself to look at her. Kyle liked big cocks. Kyle liked to fantasize about he and his wife and big cocks. But Kyle was afraid of big cocks too. What if some day April decided to act out one of their little fantasies? What if she found herself a big cock? Could he handle it? Or would it destroy him and take his precious wife from him. How could something so threatening be the source of so much desire and lust? Oh, but here it was. He was petrified and his cock was throbbing in anticipation. Part of him was screaming at him to put a stop to this behavior before it got out of hand while the other part of him kept forcing him to push on, driving up the stakes of the dangerous and oh so erotic game.

Then came April's reply...

"Oh my God Kyle!" She breathed. "It's fucking HUGE!" she said excitedly.

Kyle's cock lurched and strained against his clothing. He let out a soft and hungry moan. It was mixture anguish and lust.

April knew all of Kyle's dirty little secrets. She knew which buttons to push that would tease and torment him with exquisite pain and pleasure.

"I'll bet you'd like to see me suck Terrance's big, black cock wouldn't you my husband?" She teased.

"I'll bet you'd like to see his big cock fuck your slutty little wife." She continued.

"Wouldn't you Kyle?" April paused, waiting for his reply.

"Wouldn't you?" She asked again a little more forcefully.

"Y-Yesss.." Kyle hissed. His voice dry and quivering with lust. "I'd do anything to see that." He added. "That'd be the ultimate" He confessed. "Ultimate turn on."

April slipped her foot back into her shoe and seductively approached Kyle at the picnic table. She placed herself directly in front of him and bending over slightly she gathered the hem of her gown and began to slowly draw the gown upward exposing her muscular, tanned thighs. She lifted it higher still, toward her sex.

"He made your wife so wet baby." She cooed. "Look at what he did to your pussy" She continued.

Kyle leaned into her and inhaled deeply, savoring her seductive, feminine sex.

"Taste it." April said as she tossed her left leg over his right shoulder. "Taste what Terrance did to me."

She hadn't finished the sentence before Kyle's hungry mouth was working it's delightful magic on her pussy. Kyle's tongue probed into her as he sucked the heavenly syrup from her eager, hungry depths. She clenched her slender fingers into his hair and pulled his salivating mouth into her scorching crotch.

Kyle knew her buttons too. He redirected his attention to her very swollen and erect clit. He pushed his tongue forcefully over her nub again and again applying as much pressure as a tongue can apply. He would pause occasionally to suck it into his mouth while swirling circles around it with his tongue. He'd nibble gently before returning to his intense lapping at her searing pussy.

April began to feel the familiar itching that would well up to a fever pitch. A buzzing, burning need to cum. Nothing was more important at this moment in time than to satiate the tantalizing itch and to surrender to the pleasure that her husband was subjecting her to.

"I wanna' see his big, black cock fill you full of his delicious cum" Kyle blurted out just as April reached her crescendo. "I wanna' slurp it out of you like this" he said as he sucked her into his mouth.

April heard Kyle's words and she came on the spot. She came in violent waves of pleasure which shook her petite frame in convulsive jolts. She pulled at her husband's hair with white knuckles as she squirted a sweet orgasm into Kyle's insistent, sucking mouth. The intensity took her strength from her and her legs gave out from under her as she came down from her euphoria. Kyle caught her in his arms before she could fall and he stood up to help her to the spot on the bench where he'd been sitting.

April stared up into Kyles steely, blue eyes. "I love you" she said. "That was amazing."

April began stroking her husband's erection through his pants, She wanted him in her mouth. She reached for his belt and she expertly unfastened it while wasting no time in pulling down his zipper. She reached her slender fingers into his pants and freed his aching cock. She ran her tongue along his length sensually and purred her approval.

"Ill bet you wish you were sucking Terrance's big cock instead of mine don't you" Kyle asked accusingly.

" I'll bet you'd do anything for his cock wouldn't you baby?" he teased.

"Yes Baby, I believe that I would. You had to see it Kyle. I mean even though it was under his clothes, I could tell it was freekin' huge. It went halfway down his thigh." She paused for a moment and added. "I'd like to watch my husband suck his big dick. That'd be so fuckin' HOT!"

At that very moment, a vaguely familiar voice rang out from the entrance to the path which led back up to the mansion.

"What about you Kyle? Do you wanna' suck this big black dick?"

Kyle spun his head to the stranger's voice. It was Terrance. He was standing at the trail head. His cock was spilling out of his open fly in a semi flaccid state. Even in this condition it was enormous. Kyle stared at it in disbelief.

"What-d'ya' say Kyle? You want this or not?" Terrance teased. Again, he already seemed to know the answer. He reached for the base of his cock and shook it playfully at Kyle.

"I think that you and your sexy little wife would both like to suck on this." He said as he approached the young couple. He stopped with his massive cock inches from April's lovely face.