Playing by the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god" April managed in between Terrance's uninterrupted thrusts. "Oh my god" She said again.

"Don't worry guys." Terrance reassured them. "I told them the rules before heading down here. I told 'em to give me a few minutes to get the party started. I think they'd ad to the fantasy don't you guys?"

Terrance's thrusts never broke stride, he awaited their response.

After several forceful pumps of the big, black cock in her scorching pussy, April spoke up.

"The more the merrier" She said with a lust filled grin. She glanced at Kyle, suddenly realizing that she hadn't waited for his answer. His ear to ear smile cast away any fears she may have had of having spoken out of line.

The boys of the bachelor table swarmed around the threesome of the picnic table. There were throbbing, erect cocks in every direction. Two of the young men headed straight for Kyle. He'd thought that they were gay partners when they had been introduced. It became apparent that he'd been correct. They positioned their beautiful tools in front of his face. He took one in each hand and began to suck them, alternating back and forth between them. So many fantasies all in one incredible night.

The rest of the gang climbed up and onto the picnic table. They knelt in a circle as April laid back, she was clearly enjoying the fact that she was quite literally surrounded by cock. She reached for the two closest shafts and pulled them to her lips. She began to mimic the very dual cock sucking technique that her cock sucking husband was employing at that very moment. The remaining five gentleman were aiming their gorgeous cocks at April and stroking themselves furiously. A tall, thin, young man with a delicious looking piece of meat between his legs, took the lead and began to pull April's gown up and off. She lifted herself to aid his efforts. Soon she was completely naked except for her heels, hair tie and garter belt. Her stroking admirers' dicks incredibly seemed to grow larger at the sight of her beautiful, naked form. She looked angelic and like a cheap slut at the very same time. She was hot and the boys could smell her desire. They inched closer with their dripping, drooling weapons, dragging their cocks across her belly, her face and protruding, tingling nipples. Sparks of excitement shot through her body with every touch. All the while Terrance pumped her so full of cock that she thought she might faint from the overwhelming sensations. She'd never been so full of cock. She'd never been so hungry for cock. April sucked and pumped those dicks with wicked abandon, purposely trying to be as slutty as she knew how to be.

Kyle was lost in the pleasure of having two young men all to himself. He skillfully sucked and stroked them as they began the journey toward their release.

April had been in one long, continuous orgasm since the first cock touched her lips. She was grinding her cunt onto Terrance's pistoning shaft. It was the best pussy he'd ever had. She was so responsive and uninhibited. He loved the lust in her eyes and the way she took his cock rather than wait for him to tease her. He could feel the beginnings of a powerful climax. He did his best to maintain his rhythm. April just kept on sucking and grunting and cumming.

Kyle's inexperience never showed as he brought the first of his lovers to the edge. Kyle felt the young man's body tense, felt his balls pull tightly against the base of his cock. Kyle slid his lips up the shaft until only the tip of the delicious, rock-hard penis remained in his hot, hungry mouth. He sucked as hard as he could at the head pulling what he needed from his lover's knotted up balls. Within seconds his head was spinning with delirious pleasure as the second dose of semen for the evening was delivered to his thirsty, sucking lips. Spurt after boiling spurt gushed from the virile young man's spastic cock. He bucked his hips with each powerful blast. Kyle drank it all, every single precious drop. His other cocksman had been frantically beating off to the sight of Kyle sucking his partner's dick. No sooner had the young man in Kyle's mouth finished giving up his wonderful seed when the second man began to ejaculate. He moaned loudly as he launched a thick rope of semen onto Kyle's cheek. Kyle wasted no time in replacing the spent cock between his lips with the fresh one. There was no way in hell that he was going to waste its priceless, silky nectar. It was a big load. "A seven-day load" flashed through Kyle's cloudy brain as volley after copious volley erupted into his insatiably thirsty throat. Kyle was beside himself with lust.

Terrance was approaching the point of no return. The slippery, wet grip of April's contracting cunt was milking his enormous cock, coaxing him to fill her, drawing his boiling sperm from his heavy, smooth testicles. She was still in her climax, still cumming non-stop as Terrance stretched her to impossible proportions. She was shaking and convulsing uncontrollably. Her body tensing, her back arching up and off of the glass tabletop. So many cocks, rubbing all over her breasts her face. They were fucking her fists, fucking her mouth while Terrance fucked and fucked and fucked her screaming pussy.

"Oh FUCK! Hold on baby." He warned. "Here it comes..."

Terrance withdrew his massive organ almost completely out of April's spasmodic body and then plunged back in to the hilt with such force that she shrieked in ecstasy. Again and again he slammed into her with brutal force.

"SLAP!---SLAP!---SLAP!" Their slick, moist bodies colliding.

"Yes! Yes! Yeeeeeeesssssssssss!!..." April cried out as what seemed like gallons of hot juice pumped out of Terrance's massive cock. He pulled her hips to him as he sank balls deep into her tiny, sensuous body. The sperm streamed from his cock as April was filled to the brim as promised. Tears trickled from her eyes from the sheer intensity of their mutual climax. She'd been fucked alright. She'd never look at a black man the same way again. This was simply the greatest fuck of her lifetime. Nothing had ever given her such pleasure. She began to relax as Terrance's cock softened inside her. Her circle of admirers were aiming their cocks at her and stroking themselves. They rubbed their dicks all over her face, her tits and body. Terrance leaned in and kissed her passionately. As he withdrew his long thick shaft from her sloppy, cum filled hole. Kyle was on him in a second. Licking every trace of cum and vaginal secretions from the semi-erect, black cock. He didn't stop until he'd lapped up every trace of sex. Without a word he turned his attention to April's oozing cunt. He licked and sucked at her like a starving dog. Noisily slurping up mouthfuls of cum as it gushed from his freshly fucked young wife. "So hot!...so fucking hot" he kept repeating in his head as he drowned himself in glorious hot cum. Kyles cock was throbbing visibly and harder than he could ever remember seeing it as he sucked the last of the juices from his wife's still twitching pussy.

April was intoxicated with the decadence of the evening's activities. Her husband was drinking her lover's semen from inside her while she stroked a cock in each hand and sucked on the each and every dick that was placed in front of her pretty face. One of her new boyfriends had just reached his limit. He let a soft moan escape his lips as he inched closer to April's naked body. His eyes locked onto her left nipple which was as hard as a rock and the size of a pretty, pink gum drop. He aimed the head of his eight-inch, arching shaft at her swollen nipple, pumping himself wildly as he emptied his straining balls in heavy, thick ropes until he was dry and her breast was all but obscured beneath a silky blanket of his seed. This incredibly erotic sight set off a chain reaction as the rest of the gang began to ejaculate one after another all over April's beautiful face and body.

Kyle lifted his swirling head from April's steaming cunt. He watched in utter amazement as cum flew from every cock. He watched as his wife moved her head toward the rain of sperm open mouthed, trying to catch it in flight. He witnessed her becoming drenched in white hot sperm. Her perfect tits were swimming in cum. Her navel was filled to overflow. The hollow in her neck was full of delicious jizz and still the cum rained down. Kyle rose to his feet and leaned his torso over his cum drenched, young wife. He sucked on the cocks one by one, licking them clean of the remnants of their orgasms as they finished. He took care of every single one of the young men until they were clean.

Terrance was the first to put his cock in his pants and leave. The others followed without a word. Soon Kyle was alone with his wife on the picnic table. The white, creamy liquid was covering her lovely face and body. Kyle took in the site before lowering his lips to her breasts and slurping up mouthfuls of the coveted, hot liquid.

"That's right baby" April whispered. "Clean up every drop you nasty fucker."

Kyle plunged into her with a powerful thrust. He began to fuck his slutty wife. He knew that he wouldn't last and before long he was filling her sloppy pussy with his own pent up seed. He came harder than he'd ever cum before. He slurped the cum from her face as he emptied his balls into her. He lapped it from her belly button. He pushed her breasts together and dragged his tongue between them, scooping up mouthfuls of seed as he did. He slurped the cum from the hollow of her slender neck. He came in his wife in powerful, gut wrenching spasms. He drank the precious life-giving nectar from her shimmering, glistening body. When the storm had passed, he collapsed on her slick, naked chest. She cradled his head in her arms stroking his hair as his breathing relaxed.

"I love you Kyle" She whispered.

"I love you so much." He replied.

"Was that the hottest fucking thing you've ever done or what?" She asked rhetorically.

"The hottest." He assured her. "Do you think you'd ever do it again" Kyle asked hopefully.

April thought for just a moment. "If an opportunity presents itself again, I'd go for it in a heartbeat. What about you?" She asked, turning the question back on him.

"Fuck yeah!" Kyle said without a second thought. "What was your favorite part?" He asked, already knowing the answer

April took her time in answering.

"I like the black one." ... Was her reply. It was all that she said.