Playing by the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April was mesmerized as she stared at Terrance's horse like shaft.

"It's okay Kyle." She reassured him in a trance like state, still focused on the huge, black monster which was growing impossibly larger as she spoke. "He knows the rules. I told them to him while we were dancing together."

"I like your rules Kyle." Terrance interjected. "I will happily abide by them."

April raised her tiny hand to Terrance's magnificent cock. Her fingers wouldn't come close to touching around his beer can like girth. She slid her hand down its length and back up again ever so slowly. "C'mon Kyle." She teased. "Rules are rules and they must be followed" she continued stroking Terrance's shaft.

"Ah, the six rules for fantasies..." Kyle mused.

Of course, Kyle knew them. He and his wife had drawn them up recently because the fantasies were getting more and more difficult to turn off. Because they both got so incredibly hot when they played them out to each other during their heated lovemaking. They decided that if the opportunity should ever arise for a fantasy to come true, that there'd have to be some ground rules to protect their marriage and their feelings.

• Rule #1.) Both partners must agree to the fantasy coming true. If one partner initiates any type of physical teasing with a potential lover and looks to the other for approval. If approval is granted, it's game on.

• Rule #2,) Once the party begins, it must be seen to it's conclusion unless physical or emotional harm to any participant is a threat. In that unlikely event and ONLY that event, the fantasy will be terminated.

• Rule #3.) The invited individual(s) will respect all boundaries and will make every effort to do what is asked of them in an effort to make the fantasy one to remember.

• Rule #4.) Invited individuals must be open to bisexual activities.

• Rule #5.) Absolutely no condoms!

• Rule #6.) Kyle and April must never play without the other present. EVER!

Kyle looked at his beautiful wife as she pumped the big, black cock seductively. She was smiling and pleading with her eyes. He looked up into Terrance's hypnotic green eyes. Terrance grinned a sinister grin as he stared back at Kyle.

Kyle swallowed hard and took a deep breath. "Fuck yeah I wanna' suck this cock!" he heard himself say finally as his hand joined his wife's around the beautiful, black man's weapon. He was astonished at the heft of the massive hunk of meat in his grasp. He was astonished as well to see that even with both of their hands-on Terrance's dick, there was more exposed cock than Kyle even possessed. April noticed the void as well and she brought her other hand to fill it. Kyle took a seat beside his wife at the picnic table as the two of them continued to stroke Terrance's heavy tool, Kyle with his right hand and April with both hands. Kyle couldn't help but fixate on her wedding ring. Seeing it on her hand as she pumped up and down slowly on a strangers big, black cock exemplified the irresistibly taboo sensuality of this moment. Terrance was fully erect now. At least 14" of glorious, powerful cock.

April turned to Kyle and whispered. "Thank you, baby. I love you so much."

"I love you too April." Kyle assured her as he lowered his mouth to Terrance's rock-hard erection.

"Mmmm..." Terrance moaned as the Kyles warm, salivating mouth took in the enormous cock head. April continued her stroking as she encouraged her husband.

"That's it Baby. Suck it. Show me how much you wanna' suck him."

Terrance placed the palm of his hand gently to the back of Kyle's head. "That's so nice Kyle. You're a very good cock sucker." It was meant as a compliment and that's exactly how Kyle took it. He wanted to please his lover. He wanted to be the very best cocksucker that he could be.

With his other hand, Terrance reached for the back of April's head and gently pulled her to his large, heavy balls. April needed no further instructions as she tongued and sucked them into her hungry mouth.

The scene was a decadent one to say the least. Here stood a towering black man wearing a white tuxedo. His massive penis and large, shaven scrotum were exposed through his fly. A very attractive young white man was making a valiant effort to get as much cock as possible down his lusting throat, pulling at it with his hands and gliding over its spectacular length in a deliberate effort to coax forth an eruption. Beside him at this seaside picnic table was his stunning young wife who was paying loving attention to the black man's heavily loaded balls. She was cradling them in her hands as she sucked them into her mouth, alternating between the pair as though not to play favorites.

The young couple were still in their clothes as well, although Kyle's rigid erection was pointing skyward proudly out in front of him through his open fly. Despite his respectable eight inches, it seemed embarrassingly inadequate compared to the one that he was enjoying. His white shirt was unbuttoned at the top, having tossed the vest, jacket and tie early on at the reception. The pretty, hot wife wore a very sheer, lavender hued evening gown. It was long and flowing with a slightly plunging neckline that teased with only a hint of inviting cleavage which, as if by design, seemed just enough to illicit stares from both boys and girls alike. Her long dark ponytail was showcasing a flowery, purple hair tie. Her dainty features looked fragile between the black man's massive legs. On her tiny feet she wore a pair of glittery, silver heals.

April took in the vision of her child sized hands cupping the hefty sack with wide and lust filled eyes, she was obviously in awe of the size of the black man's equipment. Occasionally, she would slide a hand up the length of the magnificent cock until she'd reach her husband's sucking lips and she would caress his face adoringly.

April brought her lips seductively from Terrance's balls and teasingly licked her way up his shaft to join her husband in sucking off their lover. They began to take turns. April would go down on Terrance while Kyle pumped steadily up and down with both hands on the big, black cock. Periodically, they'd switch and Kyle would get to suck some more while his beautiful wife pumped with enthusiasm. This erotic display went on for a short while before Terrance's breathing grew more rapid. While it was April's turn to suck him, she took the liberty to fondle his balls. Terrance closed his eyes and let his head roll back as Kyle's hands, slippery with precum as well as his and his wife's salivations slid easily over Terrance's long, dark shaft, forcing him nearer and nearer to the edge. April felt Terrance's enormous balls begin to retract up into an impossibly large knot which was roughly the size of a grapefruit. She knew what that meant and she needed to move quickly.

She yanked her lips from the head of Terrance's tool with a "POP!" ...

"C'mere!!" she said with an urgent growl and with that she grabbed her husband's head and forced his face down onto Terrance's pulsating cock.

"Suck his fuckin' cum out! Make him shoot his big load into your fuckin' mouth!" She hissed.

She squeezed Terrance's balls tightly as he fired his first white-hot stream of cum into her husband's eager, sucking mouth. Both Kyle and Terrance let out a moan of satisfaction as the cum filled Kyle's mouth to overflowing. With each powerful spurt of Terrance's orgasm, a huge amount of his juice would jet into Kyle's mouth and each time Kyle would swallow greedily. Some of the delicious fluid would escape from the corners but not to worry, as April was right there, happily slurping up any surplus seed as it rolled down the incredibly long, convulsing shaft of black meat. She cooed and purred while squeezing the enormous bals and licking long strokes up his length. Terrance's involuntary thrusts and spasms began to subside. Kyle had a suction lock on the swollen knob and refused to release his prize until he was certain that he'd milked it for all it was worth.

Kyle was in heaven. His fantasy of sucking a big black cock with his wife had been made into a reality. He'd gotten his first taste of another man's sperm and he was hooked. It was so much hotter than he'd ever imagined. When he was certain that he'd drained Terrance's reservoir, Kyle turned to his lovely and oh so slutty wife to thank her for making his fantasy into reality but before he could speak, she pulled his lips to hers and began to hungrily lap up the traces of jizz that were smeared across her cocksucking husband's freshly fucked face. She pushed her tongue forcefully into her husband's mouth searching for more of Terrance's precious cum.

Terrance looked on with a lustful satisfaction for awhile and finally, he began to speak which brought them back to reality. "That was the hottest thing I've ever done in my life. You two are amazing. Thank you so much." He was genuine and spoke through a striking, broad smile. For such a large man, he was charismatically disarming.

"Believe me. It was our pleasure." assured Kyle as he wiped his chin with his sleeve. "You just helped us fulfill one of our favorite fantasies. We're the ones who should be thanking you but I'll tell you what... If you really feel indebted, you can even things up by fucking my beautiful wife with your big, black cock. Do you think you can muster up another big load for me to clean from you and my wife when you're finished?" Kyle asked rather hopefully.

"You keep talkin' like that and I'll fill her to the brim." He replied with a smirk. His gigantic cock was already beginning to stir from its snake like, flaccid state.

"Oh my God" April moaned. She was on high arousal as was her husband. They we're under such delightful, sexual tension that either one of them could go off at the slightest provocation. She'd never been so hot. She'd fantasized countless evenings both with and without her husband's knowledge about fucking a guy with a huge cock. Even in her wildest fantasies however, she'd never dreamt of a cock as big as Terrance's package. Yet here she was and it was all hers if she wanted it...and want it she did. More than anything else in the universe in this moment, she wanted that fuckin' cock.

"Climb up here sweetheart." Terrance said softly as he patted the cool glass surface of the picnic table.

April did as she was told.

"Now lay back for me please." He said.

April lowered her back down onto the tabletop. Her knees were bent over the edge while her dainty toes just barely reached the bench seat. Her gown sunk between her legs as she did and the wetness which glazed her entire crotch soaked through the thin fabric allowing her curves to be revealed. It clung to her wet flesh like a pair of lavender pantyhose. She was soaked. Kyle had never seen her so turned on. Her pubic mound and delicately trimmed hair line standing out now in the combination of moonlight as well as the soft flickering glow of the torchlights which surrounded the patio upon which the table was set.

Terrance took a seat at the table directly between April's nervously shaking legs. He lifted up her gown to expose her super-heated sex. She was trembling with a mixture of lust, anticipation and terror. Terrance gently lifted April's legs upward until her heels were planted upon the tabletop. This caused her legs to splay open. Her pussy was practically drooling for his cock. He leaned in and furrowed his tongue through her slit which caused her body to jerk violently as if she'd been tazed. She gasped loudly gripping his buzz cut head in her tiny hands. Her slender, shapely legs wrapped around his neck, drawing him to her. Terrance was only happy to comply. He dove into her salivating cunt and began to feast upon her. Immediately, she began mounting her orgasm. Her breaths became rapid as she raised her head to see the delightfully sinful spectacle of a very sexy black man in a tuxedo, sucking on her boiling sex. Her fingernails clenched down against Terrance's scalp. He began to focus his efforts at her tingling, burning clit. The sensations he was causing were too much to ignore. April's breathing abruptly stopped. Her legs instinctively clamped Terrance into her pussy while her nails sunk deeper into his flesh. Terrance stepped up the forcefulness and tempo of his assault and she came. My god! how she came... She let out a guttural moan which began from somewhere down deep in her soul. It grew louder and louder as her climax reached the edge of the abyss. It was pure lust. Pure sex. April was pushed from the edge and she came, and she came as she tumbled weightless and lost in the brilliant, white hot light of orgasmic ecstasy.

Kyle nearly came without so much as touching himself. He'd managed to slide himself in to sit beside Terrance on the bench. While Terrance ate Aprils sopping pussy, he'd reached down to tug at his mammoth shaft and found it nearly fully erect.

"Yeah" Kyle thought to himself, "that's what happens to me to when I do what you're doing."

Any concerns with regard to jealousy were vanquished and he was just as much a slut for Terrance's assets as his wife was. There'd be ample time to wrestle with the complex and conflicting emotions that this encounter would undoubtedly produce but for right now, the undeniable winner was lust and Kyle was in no mood to deny it.

April's orgasm was in full blown rapture when Terrance inserted a single, extra-large, bronze finger into her and with that, her eyes rolled back and she ceased with her panting grunts by breaking into a high-pitched squeal that sounded not unlike a choir singer hitting the third note of Amazing Grace. In any other scenario it would've been comical but, in this instance, it was fuel for the fire in Terrance's loins and in her husband's as well. Terrance sucked hard on her clit as he pistoned his large digit in and out until April's hips stopped bucking. She was on the backside of the storm which had short circuited her nervous system. She was finally catching her breath and enjoying the waves left over by the fury of her climax. They lapped at her soul on the shore where fantasy and reality overlap. This was a different kind of sex than she and Kyle enjoyed. There was no love per se, only a burning need to please and to be pleased, an undeniable thirst demanding it be quenched. Rest assured, April's thirst wasn't nearly quenched at this point but she'd had her first big gulp and it was like an alcoholic having the first beer of the day. She was already imagining her next one.

Terrance slowly pulled away from April's buzzing clitoris, pausing to kiss it sensually one last time. He brought his face up to see hers, to gauge her reaction. He already knew but he was looking to gloat. He was grinning ear to ear and his handsome face was glazed from her wetness. She reached for him and he rose up to kiss her. Their tongues caressing one another, sharing the fruits of their passion. Kyle took the opportunity to seize Terrance's now fully erect monster. He pulled it to his mouth and savored the pre ejaculate which was oozing from the enormous head.

Kyle spoke out loud, as the lovers continued their kissing,

"Terrance,"

Kyle awaited the reply.

"Hmmmm?" Terrance finally hummed as his thick, lips devoured those of Kyle's wife.

"I think it's high time that you fucked my sexy, slutty wife with this big black cock," Kyle suggested while pulling Terrance's cock toward Aprils' glistening pussy.

"I concur with Kyle's assessment." April interjected. "High time indeed" She said with a lip biting grin.

Terrance broke away from the kiss and rose to his feet. He scooped April up in his arms and positioned her ninety degrees so that now she lay at the end of the picnic table with her heels once again at the edge. Terrance motioned Kyle closer as he himself got into position at the end of the table. Kyle slid himself to the end of the bench while looking to Terrance for further instructions.

"Put it in your wife Kyle." He said calmly.

Kyle reached for Terrance's big, black cock. It was as rigid as a solid bar of steel as Kyle hesitantly began to guide it toward April's drooling passage. He was trembling as the massive head reached the target. "Is this really happening?" He heard the question echo in his lust clouded brain.

April was up on her hands. Her eye's shifted downward to witness the insanely erotic act as Terrance's massive cock was directed toward her pussy by her own husband's masculine hands. When his tennis ball sized cockhead finally came into contact with her slippery outer lips, she gasped in anticipation. Slowly the lips parted allowing the crown to pass through and Terrance, taking over now, began to push inward ever so slowly, inch by glorious inch he sank his magnificent bronze cock into her.

"Ohhh!...Ohhhh my god! Jeezus! Oh Fuck! Ohh, Ohh..." She stared at the spectacle until he was halfway inside her.

"Fuck me!...Fuck me right now." April demanded.

Before Terrance could react, April took it upon herself to impale herself.

"This taking way too long. I need all of it!" She thought. She pulled herself down onto his shaft with her legs, sinking the last six or seven inches of glorious cock into her salivating cunt.

"Fuck me!" She said once again in a commanding tone which defied defiance.

Terrance began to fuck her and she responded by grinding down on him each time he reached the bottom. With each long and rhythmic stroke of his powerful shaft, April uttered a primal grunt and raised herself to meet him.

Kyle squeezed Terrance's scrotum in his hand as the fucking continued. His own cock was ready to burst with excitement. From his vantage point he could see in incredibly erotic detail, how tightly his tiny wife's pink lips were stretched around the monstrous cock that was fucking her. They looked like moist rubber bands stretched to the point that they may snap at any moment. Each time that Terrance withdrew the mammoth shaft, her lips would be pulled outward as if desperately clinging to the source of her pleasure. The sight of that cock fucking his wife was better than any of their best fantasies. So much bigger than either he or his wife had thought possible. So much hotter than they'd have dared to dream. Kyle could see, feel, hear, taste and smell the sex. It was the only thing in the universe that mattered. The sex, in this moment, was his universe. The hulking black stud continued to fuck his panting, slutty wife.

Terrance was bringing the tempo up gradually and April had no trouble keeping up with him. Soon it became a contest to see how deep, how hard, and how fast she wanted it. As Terrance brought up the intensity of his fucking April's grunts became more urgent, more primal. Terrance was ready for a good long ride. Having already dumped his load into Kyle's hungry mouth, he could afford to be forceful, he could afford to be relentless.

"Are you gonna' clean my cock off when I finish with your wife Kyle?" Terrance inquired teasingly. "Are you gonna' suck it out of her freshly fucked little pussy?"

Kyle was actually drooling at the thought. So much so that when he opened his mouth to answer the question, a splash of saliva spilled from his lips, landing on his scalding, erect penis.

Wiping his mouth with his sleeve again, he finally answered the question.

"I want to clean you both." He confessed. "I need some cum so fuckin' bad."

Suddenly, for the second time this evening, a stranger's voice spoke loudly.

"Boy, are we glad to hear you say that Kyle, 'Cuz we've got lots of cum to bring to this party."

This time is wasn't only Kyle who was surprised. This time both he and April's heads snapped to look to the source of the stranger's voice. It was one of the other cute guys from Terrance's table at the reception and he wasn't alone. They were all standing there with their erect cocks poking out of their white Tuxedos. All 9 of them. Some were masturbating and all of them were at least as big as Kyle.