Playing Chess with My Sister

Story Info
That’s enjoyable, but playing with her is even better!
5.7k words
4.41
36.5k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,962 Followers

The backdrop to this story is a Brother and Sister playing each other at chess. Hopefully, most of the readers that don't understand chess will still enjoy reading it.

-

"Checkmate in three!"

Her face was a picture, a mixture of shock and surprise, because she thought that she was going to win. I wanted to laugh, but with some difficulty, I managed to keep a straight face. Mocking my Sister would be fun, but that would be cruel of me, and also, it would make her angry.

After giving a deep sigh, and shaking her head, she said, "One day I'm going to beat you."

And eventually she would, because her game was improving, but that day wasn't today, or anytime soon. As predicted, I won in three moves.

"So what did you learn from that ending?"

Her answer was quick, and delivered with a smile.

"That my little Brother is a smart-arse."

I wish I was. I was average at most things, except for chess. That was something that I was very good at. It was the only thing that I was better at than she was. I asked again, and this time I didn't get a flippant answer.

"It's no good capturing your opponent's queen if it means that you lose the game."

My big smile told her that she was correct. I'd let her take my most valuable piece because it had put me into a winning position. Having a points advantage over your opponent is no good, when getting it, costs you the match.

She wanted to play another game but I said no. It was late, and I had to be up early. Tomorrow, her first lecture was at eleven, so she could have a lie in, but I had to be in work by eight o'clock.

When, surprisingly, ten minutes later, she was back in my room, I was almost asleep. However, after seeing what she was wearing, I was instantly wide awake. Before it had been jeans and a t-shirt, now it was just her underwear!

"I was in bed, thinking about how I could beat you, when I had an idea for a new opening. I want to try it out. Can we please play another game?"

I could hear the excitement in her voice. She was eager to see if it would work, and that's why she'd come to me without wasting time dressing.

Despite it being nearly eleven, and well past my usual bedtime, I said yes. I was nineteen years old, my body was overloaded with testosterone, and that was why I'd agreed to another game. In front of me was a gorgeous woman that was only wearing a bra and panties, so I was never going to say no. It would be better if she wasn't my Sister, but I was willing to ignore that while I enjoyed the view. All I was going to do was look at her, so what's the harm in that?

There was a small table in my room, and that's where we normally play. But now, for this game, we set it up on my bed while I remained under the covers.

She was white, so she made the first move. As expected, it wasn't her normal opening. In fact, it was an unusual way to start the game. She was trying to catch me out, but I wasn't worried. I was an experienced player so it wasn't new to me. I knew how to respond to it. The first few moves from both of us were quick, and then, on her fifth move, she was taking her time. She was concentrating, not wanting to make a mistake. While she stared at the board, I was staring at her.

Elizabeth was twenty two, and she had it all. Brains as well as beauty. She was clever, studying mathematics at university was proof of that. She was also beautiful. Her face was angelic, even her nose, that was bigger than it should be, couldn't spoil it. In fact, in my eyes, that one imperfection made her even more beautiful. That was enough for most women, but she was greedy, my Sister had more. And it was what I was admiring, her gorgeous body!

It isn't just the size of her breasts that are impressive, she has the hips and bottom to match. If you like your women slim, then she's not for you. If like me though, you prefer them to be curvy, then she's definitely the one for you. But don't get too excited, because she's probably out of your league.

When she suddenly leant forward, with her arm outstretched, I thought that she was going to make her move. However, before touching the bishop, she withdrew her arm. But she didn't sit upright, she continued to lean forward, so far forward, that it looked as if she might suddenly topple over.

Before, I'd enjoyed looking at her big tits, but now they were making me feel uncomfortable because my cock was starting to grow, and at an alarming rate. She was my Sister, so she wasn't supposed to excite me like this. Of course, I could always look away, but I didn't, because I was mesmerized by them.

Because of the position that she was in, she was displaying a lot of cleavage. Her small bra was doing a good job holding them in, but it wouldn't take much for them to pop out. A sudden movement from her might even do that, or I could reach up and easily scoop them out with both my hands. Of course, I wasn't going to do that, even though I could have them out before she could stop me. If I was to do that then her heavy breasts would be in my face. Thinking about that, made my already hard cock, even bigger!

"Your move."

I was daydreaming, in my own world, oblivious to her, so that startled me, but I quickly regained my composure.

She'd done a good move, her knight was threatening my rook. I needed to move it so that it was out of danger. I was about to do that, when I was distracted by her adjusting her bra. One of the cups was lower down than it should be, so she'd corrected it by pulling it up. Instead of making the rook safe, what I'd ended up doing was stupidly moving it to an even worse position. That got a quizzical look from her. She was trying to decide if I'd made a mistake, or if it was deliberate. Sacrificing the piece so that I'd get an advantage later on. When she took the exposed rook, I smiled, hoping that it would unnerve her. But it had been a mistake, a big one, and I now had a fight on my hands if I was going to win. My unbeaten record against her, that I was proud of, was now in the balance.

She was playing well, as good as she had ever done, so it took me another ten moves before I was back to being level with her. I was confident that I would push on and beat her, so confident, that I was back to admiring her large breasts.

I was a young man, and like most men of my age, I was always looking for pussy, but unfortunately, not finding a lot of it. However, there were times when I'd been successful, most notably, with Diana. She'd even let me fuck her. That had been three months ago at a party to celebrate her twenty second birthday. I'd got lucky, because she was out of my league, but sadly, it had only been a one-off. I'd wanted her to be my girlfriend, but she'd said no. Her big tits were almost as impressive as my Sister's. I'd enjoyed them, and I'd like to feast on them again, but given a choice, I'd rather have the ones that were in front of me now.

Now I was winning, and it was only a matter of time before I captured her king. And she knew it, because she was muttering under her breath. When she moved her legs I thought that she was going to get off the bed. After resigning, she'd then go to her room, and she'd be disappointed because she hadn't won the game. But I was wrong, she'd remained on the bed, but in a different position. And it was a position that was making my heart race and my cock rock-hard.

As before, she was sitting up, but her legs were now wide apart and her knees were high up. To maintain her balance she had her hands on her knees and she was leaning forward. It wasn't a position that I'd choose for myself, but she was obviously happy with it. It might even be a yoga position, one that had a fancy name. However, if it was nameless, then I'd give it one. One that would describe it perfectly.

I'd call it, 'Let the world see your pussy!'

Yes, she was wearing panties, but they were stretched tight over her bulge so there was a lot to see. It was only one step away from it being naked. My eyes were darting about as I tried to make sense of all the contours of her pussy, all the lumps and bumps that are there to excite a lover.

"You think that you're going to win, but I might have a way of stopping you. Be quiet while I concentrate."

I nodded. I had no intention of speaking, all I wanted to do was to look at what was between her legs, and to do that for as long as possible.

It didn't take me long to work out that she had big lips, and where her opening was. That excited me. I was now imagining what it would be like to touch her pussy, to finger her, or to even go down on her. That took my excitement to another level, but when my thoughts became about fucking her, it was nearly too much for me.

While she continued to sit in that position, staring at the chessboard, I wasn't now just being excited, I was also being tortured. Her big tits and gorgeous pussy were there for me to see, but agonizingly, that was all that I would ever be able to do. She was my Sister, so I was never going to have the pleasure of enjoying her firm breasts or her tight pussy. At this moment in time, I'd give her anything if she'd only let me. I didn't have much, but she could have it all. And only half an hour would be more than enough to satisfy me. I'd even settle for ten minutes.

When she did eventually make her move, I was surprised, because it wasn't a good one. In fact, it was a move that a novice chess player might make. She was a lot better than that. Now I was definitely going to win, and in just two moves. However, if I was careful, I could make it last longer than that without her realizing what I was doing. That would give me more time to enjoy what she was showing me. But unfortunately, when she spoke, I knew that the game was over.

"Fuck, that was stupid!"

She'd realized her mistake, and that it meant that it was impossible for her to win. The game then ended when she resigned by tipping her king over.

As soon as she'd gone, and only seconds after she'd closed the door behind her, my hand was on my throbbing cock. While slowly stroking it I closed my eyes. Now I could see her pussy again, but this time without it being covered by her panties. That got my hand moving quicker, and when I started to finger her, it took me to the edge. But it was pushing my cock deep up her juicy pussy and fucking her hard, that made me come.

It had been a nice climax, one of my best, perhaps even my best one ever, and I had my Sister to thank for it. We've been playing chess for just over six months, and it has brought us closer together than we have ever been. However, nothing like tonight has ever happened before. We've always had a normal Brother and Sister relationship, but now, after being so near to her while she was only in her bra and panties, I want it to be more than that, I want the impossible, I want us to be lovers!

The next day we played another two games, but not on the bed, and with her fully clothed. They were good games, and even though I won both of them, they were competitive. It had been enjoyable, but yesterday was a lot better when she'd just been in her underwear. Isn't life a bitch? It becomes exciting, but then, what was exciting you suddenly stops, leaving you wanting more.

"Same time tomorrow? And I'm going to beat you."

I just said yes, but I really wanted to say more than that. I did say it, but only when she'd left the room and was far enough away so that she couldn't hear me.

"And just wear your bra and panties, or better still, don't wear anything at all."

That night I had a dream, and it was all about Elizabeth. In it, she started off fully clothed, but soon, without any reason, she was naked. Then I was as well. It quickly progressed into a fuckfest, with us doing it in every conceivable position. I woke with a smile on my face. It had been so realistic that it made me wonder if it had actually happened. But of course it was just a dream. I'm not that lucky for it to be real.

When she was back in my room for our next game she was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, but she did suggest that we play on the bed. I was OK with that.

We were now ready to start. She was sitting as before, but because she was fully clothed, this time there was nothing to see. That was disappointing, but it would mean that she wasn't distracting me, so I could concentrate on the game.

After the first few moves the game was level, but if I wasn't careful she would gain an advantage. I had two options, but I couldn't decide which one of the two pieces to choose. Both were acceptable, with similar advantages and disadvantages.

"I'm going to take my clothes off."

That surprised me, because it was unexpected, said without any preamble. Then I realized that she must be joking, that she was trying to break my concentration so that I'd make a mistake. But I soon found out that she wasn't, because she was now slowly undressing. However, my concentration was broken. In fact, it was shattered into a million pieces. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she started to remove her clothes.

While giving me a nice smile, and with her t-shirt already off, she said, "Don't worry, I am keeping my bra and panties on."

Taking them off wouldn't have worried me, but it would have sent my blood pressure sky-high, perhaps even giving me a heart attack. That would be tragic, but what a way to go!

"I like sitting in that position, but it's more comfortable with my jeans off."

So that was the explanation for removing her jeans, but what about her top? That could have remained on. I didn't have my Sister's intellect, but I wasn't stupid enough to point that out to her, because she then might change her mind and leave it on.

If I was to undress in front of her then I'd be self-conscious, even though my body wasn't something to be ashamed of. She'd done it confidently, as if I wasn't there. I wish I could be more like her.

"That's better," and then, she added, "Do you like my new underwear that I bought for Jed?"

Jed was her latest boyfriend, but what he didn't know was that he wouldn't be that for long. My Sister likes to play the field, chewing them up and then spitting them out after only a few months. When you are as attractive as she is you can do that because there's never a shortage of men that want to be your partner, even if it's only for a brief time. With me it's different. I try to keep my girlfriends for as long as possible, but unfortunately, so far, my record is only five weeks. One day I'll find the girl for me, the love of my life, and hopefully, she'll look like my Sister.

She'd given me permission to have a good look at her underwear, and that's what I was going to do, and while doing it, I was going to take my time.

I liked her white bra, mainly because there wasn't much of it. It was a miracle that something that was so small was able to hold up her heavy breasts. And through the thin material I could see the outline of her big nipples. Just looking at them was making my mouth water. They were perfect for sucking on.

The bra would get Jed highly excited, but her matching panties would make him go wild, perhaps, even out of control. I say panties, but they were not much more than a thong. He was a lucky man. I wish that I could be him.

"So what do you think, will Jed like them?"

I almost laughed. That was a silly question. Like most men that would be fortunate enough to see her in them, he wouldn't just like them, he'd love them. But I knew that she wouldn't be wearing them for long, because as soon as he sees her in this matching set of bra and panties, he'll be taking them off, and with a quickness that will make her head spin.

I wanted to tell her all of that, but instead I just said, "Yes he will."

"Good, now it's your move."

Doing that was easier said than done because there was a lot that was putting me off. Her tits and pussy were a major distraction, and my cock, that was doing its best to burst out of my trousers, was in an uncomfortable position. Fortunately, she couldn't see it because my long baggy t-shirt was covering it up. I was going to have to adjust it and hope that she didn't notice.

Somehow I managed to concentrate for a couple of minutes, and that was enough time for me to work out what I should do. Then, after moving my queen into an attacking position, I discreetly made the adjustment to my cock, and unless I was mistaken, I'd got away with it.

Her response was quick, and what I'd expected. She defended the piece that I was attacking with a pawn. It was a good move, and it was what I would have done if I was in her position.

"I didn't just buy my bra and panties because of how they looked, I picked them for comfort. The material is so soft. It's cotton but it feels like silk."

That got my attention. Was it more than just casual conversation? Her expression was neutral, so there was no way of knowing. However, if she was my girlfriend, then I'd have responded instantly. I'd have asked her if I could touch her bra, or better still, her panties. She was my Sister, but I could be bold, and give her the same response. But did I want to do that? It would be a dangerous thing to do, and it would have consequences.

I took a deep breath, I was going to go for it!

I did open my mouth, but that was as far as I got. I tried to speak, but nothing came out because I'd lost my nerve. I thought that I was a lion, but I'd just found out that I wasn't. I was really a mouse.

"Feel my bra, you'll be surprised how soft it is."

They were just a few words, spoken calmly, but they'd made my cock twitch, and given me butterflies in my stomach. However, as excited as I was, and as much as I wanted to do it, I was the proverbial rabbit that was caught in headlights but was unable to move.

Then suddenly, I found the courage to act.

My hand was now tentatively touching her bra, but only at the edge of it. The chess game was no longer important to me. Then I moved it higher up, and it became a caress. A lover's touch. When I got to her nipple, she uttered a low moan. That sent shivers down my spine.

In a low voice, that was almost a whisper, she said, "Take it off."

I could do that quickly for her, in just a few seconds, but even that was too long a wait for me. So, without any subtlety, I just pushed her bra up. It made her gasp. Her big breasts, that were topped with plump nipples, were now in my hands. And as expected, they were indeed heavy.

When I tried to move closer to her the chessboard was in the way, but not for long. With one hand I tossed it over the side of the bed as if it was weightless. There was a loud cacophony of different sounds, when it, and all the pieces that were on it, hit the floor. Something from my precious chess set would be broken, but I didn't give a fuck about that!

Before, I'd been timid, not able to act, even though she was giving me the opportunity to be intimate with her. Now I wasn't. The mouse had become a lion, and it was roaring loudly.

I was now feasting on her large jugs as if my life depended upon it. I didn't get much sex, so when it happened, I was always determined to make the most of it. One nipple was getting the expert attention from my fingers, and I was greedily sucking on the other one. It was making her moan, and that was spurring me on to do more.

After switching nipples a few times, my free hand was going between her legs, but she suddenly grabbed it before it could get to her pussy.

"You do know that we can't fuck."

That was like a dagger to my heart. I was desperate for us to do that, and she was saying no.

"But anything else is on the table."

That was some consolation, but I just knew that whatever we were going to do, and no matter how good it was, it would end with me being frustrated because she hadn't let me put my cock deep up her juicy pussy.

When she released my hand, it continued on its short journey, but it stopped at the edge of her panties. I was her Brother. Having her tits was bad enough, but touching her pussy, her most sacred place, was crossing an even thicker line. It wasn't too late to stop.

chris99999
chris99999
3,962 Followers
12