Playing Chess with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she started to take her panties off!

The lion, that had been cowering in the corner, was now back to being the king of the jungle. When she got them down to her knees I took over. As soon as I'd got them off I threw them onto the floor. They landed on the upturned chessboard, and that, for some reason that I didn't understand, made her laugh. But what was amusing me was her bra that was now around her neck. I was smiling while I removed it.

I'd enjoyed playing with her impressive tits, but they were history. Her pussy was now the centre of attention. And because, like a fine wine that needs to be sipped rather than gulped down, my touch was slow and gentle.

I started by briefly touching all of it, that made her squirm. Then I concentrated on her lips. When I pulled on them, so that they were fully extended, I had to smile. They were large meaty folds, perfect for sucking on. Then I went down to her opening. Teasing it with the tip of my finger, it made her moan. The urge to thrust two or three fingers deep into her was strong, but I was resisting. I wanted to wait so that it would heighten the experience.

"Finger me."

So she didn't want to wait, but because I was in charge, then she'd have to. That single finger was now half an inch into her, and she was lifting her bottom up so that it would go in deeper. But it wasn't working, because I wasn't letting that happen.

"For fuck's sake, finger me!"

She was frustrated. If I didn't give her what she wanted, and soon, then what was teasing would become torture, and that would spoil it for her.

When I pushed two fingers deep into her, up to the knuckles, she gasped, and then she purred, like the cat that had got the cream. And when I started to fuck her with them, the purring stopped, replaced by loud moans.

This was exciting me as well, but I wanted more, I wanted my cock out and for her to play with it. But that wasn't an easy thing to do when you only have one hand that you can use. That's why I was struggling.

"I'm going to have to stop so that I can get my cock out."

That got a quick shake of the head from her, and then she said, "Move up so that I can do it."

As soon as I was close enough, her hand was on my zip, pulling it down. She then removed my member, with a speed and efficiency that was impressive. My cock, that was standing proud, was now in her hand. Her first stroke of it told me everything that I needed to know, that she was an expert at giving hand jobs, so it was going to be good, perhaps even my best one ever.

We were keeping pace with each other. I was fucking her with two fingers and she was, at the same speed, stroking my cock.

"You have a nice cock."

That was good to hear.

"It's small, I'll be able to deep throat it."

But that wasn't. It's not the biggest, however, it was slightly above average, so calling it small wasn't fair. I could discuss it with her, and I might, but now wasn't the right time to do that, though it was the right time to give her a compliment.

"And you have a very nice pussy."

Her response was what you'd expect from somebody with her confidence.

"I know!"

The build-up for both of us had been slow, but we were coming to the boil. Up to now I hadn't played with her clit, but I was going to, so that it would make her come.

"I like that."

I rubbed her little pearl again, but this time harder.

After giving a loud moan, she spoke again, "That's even better."

She rewarded me by stroking my cock faster. Very soon both of us would be reaching it.

I tried to hold on, to come with her, but what she was doing to me was just too good. When I spurted, it shot high into the air and then it landed on her. By the time I'd finished her breasts were sticky with my cum.

She lasted another thirty seconds before climaxing, and what a climax it was. I wish that mine was as good as hers. At the start of it she went rigid, and then she became animated, writhing about as if she was possessed. It ended with her shouting out, "Fuck," and then going still. She remained like that, with her eyes closed, as if she was asleep, for at least a minute.

While I was waiting for her to recover, I was remorseful, but not about what I'd done with my Sister. I had no regrets about that. What was troubling me was my beloved chess set that I'd had since I was a child. I should have treated it with more respect!

"Was that good or was it very good?"

It was neither, it was sensational, and when I told her that her face lit up.

"I want more, what about you?"

That was a silly question. I was only nineteen years old, so I always wanted more. In fact, as much as I could get.

"Yes, I'm going to lick your juicy pussy until you scream with pleasure."

"While you are doing that I can suck your cock."

So it was going to be sixty nine, my favourite number!

"And don't make me come."

That confused me, her not wanting to reach it didn't make sense.

"I want my second climax when you're fucking me."

Now that I understood, I was smiling, and it was so big that it must be making me look like the Joker. But why had she changed her mind? Before, fucking had been a step too far for her. However, I wasn't going to ask her why, as they say, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

We were now in position, ready to start. It had taken us a while to get comfortable. We'd finally settled for us being on our side, with her bending a knee so that I had access to her pussy.

Those big lips were now in my mouth, and it was exciting me as much as I thought it would, but, from the noises she was making, it was exciting her even more. Then for both of us it got even better when her clit got my undivided attention.

But what about my cock, was it being neglected? No, and if it had been then I'd have complained. In fact, it was getting star treatment. She was bobbing her head at just the right speed to excite me, but not so quick that it would make me come. And it was so good, that if I was to close my eyes, it would be easy for me to imagine that my cock was actually in a hot wet pussy rather than a mouth. As an extra bonus, because my cock was 'small', she was occasionally deep throating me, and it was done without any gagging.

Eventually, all good things come to an end. For us, that was now. Any longer, and one of us was going to climax, and that would be a disaster.

When I said, "We need to stop," she didn't complain.

It was time for us to fuck, but in what position? I was a gentleman so I was going to let her choose.

"How do you want to do it?"

"Missionary with the lights off."

I believed her, but only until she laughed. Sometimes I can be such a fool. When she'd finished I got the proper answer.

"It's doggy for me every time."

Now that was what I wanted to hear!

It didn't take her long to get ready. Her top was now low down and her bottom was high up. Perfect for taking her from behind.

When my cock touched her pussy lips she gave a little shudder. Then when I was pushing into her, she purred. I didn't stop until there was no more to give her, and when I did stop, she gasped. That was nice to hear. Her pussy was silky smooth and gloriously tight. This was going to be an epic fuck for me, and hopefully, for her as well. It took me a few strokes before I got into a rhythm, and I was happy with it, but my Sister wasn't.

"You need to fuck me harder."

I then did, and now she was noisy again. Because I'd upped the pace, it was making her big tits wobble. I reached forward with both hands so that I could steady them.

"Play with my nipples."

I pinched them, and that got her even more excited. But it was when I started pulling on them that I found out what she liked best. The noise from her was now continuous, and almost off the scale. Hearing it, took my excitement to the next level.

"I can't take any more of this, finish me off."

I had to smile, she'd made it sound as if what I was doing to her was giving her pain rather than pleasure.

I was now putting my back into it, pounding her pussy as hard as I could, and at the same time being rough with her plump nipples. It was a winning combination, very soon it would make her come.

But I was wrong, because after another couple of minutes we were still at it. I was going to have to try harder.

Every stroke was now a long one, and it was working, but unfortunately, just for me. When I started to empty my balls into her she still hadn't come. I continued as best I could, but then it became impossible when my cock started to go limp, so I stopped. When I moved away from her, it plopped out. I needed to apologise.

"Sorry."

Then I realized that I could still make her come, but it would have to be with my fingers. When I touched her clit she gasped.

It didn't take me long to give her the climax that she'd been striving for, and it was a big one. Perhaps not as good as her first one, but it must have satisfied her, because after it was over it took her a while to recover.

She was the first to speak, and when she did, while looking at the chess pieces that were scattered on the floor, it made me laugh.

"It's your move!"

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12