Playing Dirty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh," she moaned as he took her to places she never knew existed, her eyes rolling all the way back in her head. Wow. How could this ever end?

When their insanely hot sexfest finally came to an end, and they were both presentable and dressed, they set off to explore a little more of the city together, and to find his campus. But now as they were walking along they exchanged more sly little looks and grins, since they both knew it was back on again... at least for now.

Surprisingly, unlike all the other tourists, Jon didn't take a lot of pictures, seeming to be just taking it all in as they walked around, although she noticed he did take one or two of her. He really was pretty cool for a guy so young, especially coming from a small town that probably had next to nothing to see compared to a vibrant city like New York. They decided to explore the area around Time Square, stopping for a quick bite to eat at an amazing burger joint they discovered, before heading off to find his college.

And the moment they began walking the grounds, Serena knew she was right about one thing, everywhere she looked there were a lot of pretty young girls, and although she hated the thought of relinquishing him to one of the little beauties, she knew it was the right thing to do. So she nodded at a pair of surprisingly pretty longhaired brunettes busy giving him the eye. "Wow, those two are pretty," she said, subtly nodding her head in their direction.

After taking a fast glance at them, he turned around, narrowing his eyes at her. "Wait. Is this about finding me someone new, someone more my age? Do you really find it that embarrassing to be with me, Serena?"

"No, of course not." She winced, touching her hand to his bicep. "Honestly, I'm not even a little embarrassed of you, Jon. Don't even think that. God, the way women scope you out, I feel like I'm the one who lucked out. But you're going to be going to school here, and I know once you get into things, you're going to meet new people, and it won't take long and you'll forget all about me. And I wouldn't blame you, you should." She nodded at the curious pair again. "Just look at how young and pretty they are. How could you not be interested in them, or at least be curious to know what they'd be like."

He looked hurt as he shrugged off her hand. "Sure. I'll keep my eye open and see if there's anyone else I'd like to fuck, if that's what you want me to do."

As he strode ahead, she had to double her steps to keep up with him. "Jon, you know that's not what I mean."

He stopped and stared her down. "Then what do you mean, Serena? I understand you've got ten years on me, okay? How can I not, when you keep reminding me. But I'm not stupid. I get that you're trying to unload me on one of these girls. Then you can just go back to how things were, minus the annoying kid that makes you feel things you don't want to feel. But I really do like you, and I thought you felt something for me, too."

She stared up at him, nervously biting into her lip. "I do. And I think that's the problem. I feel too much with you. You're just so great to be with, and I'm not just talking in bed -- although -- wow. I've never had sex like this before -- ever. So, if you can figure out how to make this right, and not have your sister go nuts on when she finds out, then I'm all ears. But I don't see how we can make this work -- there are just too many obstacles."

"Funny," he murmured, "I don't see it that way. I think we've got something good, so good that I'd do anything I can to keep it going, but I guess you don't see it that way."

Watching him stride ahead, she followed behind, wondering if he might not be right, and if she shouldn't just roll with it, till it whatever was going to happen happened. Then at least she'd have something to look back on that she'd never forget, and she wouldn't be hurting him like she was now.

Finally she ran up to him and reached for his hand. "Jon, wait."

He stopped, looking down at their joined hands. Giving her a look that said, 'Go on, I'm listening"

Taking a deep breath, she said, "Why don't we just enjoy this week together and see what happens after that, okay?"

Cupping the back of her head, he kissed her, giving her a smile. "Now you're talking."

At least they'd have one long wonderful week. And she'd have days devoted to nothing but endless pleasure and fun with this hot young hunk. What could possibly be wrong about that?

To be continued...

12