Playing Dirty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they got home from their night of dancing, he took the keys from her, opened the door, and before she could even think, he had her pressed against the wall in her living room with her hands pinned over her head. Grinding his pelvis against her, he took her mouth in kiss so hot she'd thought she'd faint. And she knew she was lost - utterly and totally.

And when he lifted her into his arms and carried her to her bedroom, she was too busy kissing him back to even notice he was sliding her onto the bed. Then her top was off, her breasts were free and his mouth was devouring her nipples. Her hands in his hair, eyes shut, softly moaning, she knew she should stop him, knew she should tell him it was wrong, but damn, how could she when it all just felt so right. And she was getting so damn wet, that she couldn't remember when she'd been more aroused. Arching her back, feeding him her breasts, she held his head in place, fingers tangling in his hair, as her pussy quivered and pulsed with need. God, she really needed this. And right now that's all that mattered.

He might be young, but he was no kid. Not with how he kissed or with the way he so skillfully navigated her body. Jesus, how young had he started to be this good?

And damn it felt good when he spread her legs and stroked against her eager pussy with his hand, his tongue sinking into her mouth for another tantalizing kiss. Still in her silk thong, all she knew was that she wanted her clothes off and she wanted him inside her - badly.

Maybe it was the drinks she'd had, but when he started stripping the rest of her clothes off, kissing her hard, pushing a finger deep inside her, she didn't really give a damn what was causing her guard to slip. All she knew was that he was amazing, and she hadn't felt this good in years. So, to hell with how old he was, right now she couldn't have cared less. If he was this good in bed, what else really mattered? And besides, Annie didn't need to know what they'd been up to. She was in London, and holy Hannah, her eyes shot open wide as he spread her legs, realizing that his face was now buried between her thighs. And damn the boy knew how to make love to a pussy. Lapping and nipping and fingering, she felt herself beginning to come so fast, she knew it had to be the quickest she'd ever reached climax in her entire freaking life, as she felt herself completely falling apart.

And then he was rolling on a condom, his eyes on hers as he lifted her legs over his shoulders, sank his cock into her pussy and thrust. Unable to fight the deep moan that escaped her, fuck, he was big, but damn he felt good as he stretched her pussy to the max. Biting down on her lip, she reached for him, wrapping him tight in her arms. Right or wrong, she was going to enjoy this, every damn second of it.

Waking in the night in Jon's arms with his hand on her breast and his cock pressed tight to her ass, a flicker of guilt washed over her. Gazing into the dark, she knew she should have been the bigger person and put a stop to it before it went his far. But then she felt his lips at her neck, his tongue circling her ear, hips thrusting against her, and closing her eyes, she sighed. There'd be plenty of time for guilt tomorrow, but tonight she was going to enjoy every last stolen moment she could claim.

And then she'd put a stop to it. Once they were both worn out and tired enough to call it quits.

But as it turned out, he had stamina to spare...

Her mouth fell open as he whispered in her ear, "Tell me what you enjoy."

Wow. No one had ever asked her that before. Talk about a selfless lover. Turning her head, she grinned and said, "Well, it was nice when you were between my legs."

He smiled. "Hmmm. I enjoyed that, too. So, how about we try this?" Then he was flipping her over in his arms till she was on his chest with her pussy in his face and his big, long delectable cock sitting right at her lips. Eyeing the monster, her mouth watering, she could hardly wait for a taste.

Wasting no time, he already had his tongue buried deep in her cunt before she even had a chance to suck him into her mouth. She'd never really tried sixty-nine before, but what a perfect way to experience it. With her legs straddling his shoulders, pussy spread wide against his hungry mouth and his long hard cock perfectly poised for a good long suck. Fuck, she wondered where he'd learned his tricks. But as her tongue circled the slick swollen head of his cock, she really didn't care if he'd picked it up on Youtube, because right now, with the expert way he was working her pussy, making her quake harder than she could have imagined, already feeling herself ready to come all over again, this right now, was all that mattered. How good he was making her feel and how much she was enjoying the splendor of his lean perfect body.

"Oh, god," he moaned, as she sucked him back as deep as she could take him, sliding her tongue along his length while he was teasing her clit with his tongue and thrusting his fingers inside her, finger fucking her into oblivion. "Damn, Serena, you keep that up, I'm gonna come."

Pulling back she lapped hungrily at his slick cockhead, murmuring, "Then just go ahead and come." Then sucking him back harder, she cupped his balls, and found the sensitive spot at the base, working it with her fingers, till she felt him thickening and beginning to pulse in her mouth. Not even sure why, she just knew she wanted so much to taste all he had to give as he groaned deep and began to shoot into her mouth and down her throat. Salty and thick, she swallowed every last drop as she felt herself letting go, her pussy tingling insanely hard as he worked her into a climax so overpowering, she was almost afraid she'd bite down on him as her pussy clenched hard around his probing fingers.

Both of them moaning she rested her head on his groin, panting, with his still semi-hard cock nestled against her cheek.

So much for keeping her distance. She smiled staring at his cock, wondering how he'd managed to get around her defenses so completely that she found herself like this, eye to eye with his trusty sword. Both of them naked in her bed with her pussy still at his mouth, and his cock pressed to her cheek - wouldn't Annie die if she knew they were lying here like this?

Rolling off him onto her back, she blew out a breath, her eyes focused on the ceiling, wondering where they'd go from here. But seeing as it was just sex, she couldn't imagine they'd last any longer. He'd had his conquest and she'd had her fun, so this probably it for them.

But when he reached for her, she didn't resist, mostly because she'd never felt more zapped in her life. Even with working out at the gym twice a week, she felt like a total light weight compared to him. His fingers already tracing circles around her breasts, he murmured, "Now I'm glad I asked what you liked."

Grinning, she had to admit, she was, too. He'd given her just what she needed. But of course it couldn't go on. They couldn't keep this up all week, no matter how good it felt.

When her phone went off, her gaze instantly shot to the clock. At just after six in the morning, she couldn't imagine who'd be calling her now. But her first thought was of her parents, who weren't getting any younger. Lunging for her phone before it went to voice mail, her eyes flared when she heard Annie say, "Oh, shit, Serena, I forgot, it's still early there, isn't it? Hope I didn't get you up."

Her eyes flew to Jon naked in her bed and she shook her head and said, "No. I'm awake."

"So, did my brother get there okay?"

Pulling a face she said, "Oh, yeah he did. He got here fine."

"I'm so sorry I had to leave you with him, but you know I couldn't get out of this trip."

"Yeah, I know, duty calls and all that."

"So is he up yet?"

Serena's gaze shot to his cock that was still amazingly at half-staff. "Yeah, I think he is," she said, shooting him an awkward little grin.

"Then I should hello to him, too. But before I do, I should probably warn you, looking as old as he does, he tries to get away with stuff, like sneaking into bars. So, if you can, do me a favor, and try and keep an eye on him, okay?"

Her eyes going round, heart beginning to pound, as a queasy feeling took over her stomach, Serena asked, "Why, hold old is he?"

"I know he doesn't look it, but he's only nineteen."

Her eyes flying open wide, she had to fight not to scream. "Nineteen? Are you freaking kidding me?" Sitting up straight, her eyes narrowed on Jon. "You can't be serious. He can't be that young."

Annie laughed. "I know, he's so tall, you'd never guess, huh?"

"No. You're right, I never would have guessed." Wondering if she was going to hurl, she swallowed hard and said, "Look, take care, and I'll let you talk to him now, okay?"

Then she pushed the phone into his hand and rolled out of bed, muttering, "Nineteen - holy fucking shit, Jon."

Glancing back at him, at least he had the sense to look uncomfortable as he began to talk to his sister.

Wandering blindly into the bathroom, staring at herself in the mirror, she couldn't believe that she'd just had the best sex of her life with a boy still in his teens. And she knew there had to be a special place in hell for people like her. Then she frowned even harder, wondering if she'd broken any laws - decency being one of them. Because everything they'd done was pretty indecent - especially that 69 thing they'd just thoroughly enjoyed together.

A few minutes later Jon wandered in, and she was relieved to see he'd at least put on some boxers. Tipping his head, he asked, "You okay?"

Eyes closed, she shook her head. "How could you do that? How could you fool me into thinking you were older than you are?"

"Look, Serena, I'm not about to apologize for what we've done. We both knew what we were doing."

Finally she stared at his reflection in the mirror. "But you're ten years younger than I am, Jon. And you're still in your teens. If I'd known that, I never would have gone near you."

He held up his hands. "Okay, answer me this. If you met a guy who was about thirty-nine or forty, would you shoot him down if he asked you out?"

She didn't even have to think about that, and said, "No of course not." She'd dated men even older than that.

"But wouldn't you be ten years younger than him? So, what's the difference? I've just never been into girls my age. Listening to them giggle is like nails on a blackboard. And so many of them are just so shallow, all they seem to care about is their nails and their hair, and what the freaking Kardashian's are doing - like I'd ever give a shit about any of that."

Serena glanced down at her short nails, then up at the mess of her hair and shrugged. "But you're still a kid, Jon, and you have no business being with a woman my age."

Coming up behind her, he ran a hand down along her back. "But I like you, Serena. I really like you, as a woman. And age is just a number, and it doesn't have to mean anything."

Oh, damn. He didn't play fair. All he had to do was touch her, and she could feel her heart beginning to beat faster, and her pussy clenching with need. But now that she knew the truth, she had to say to no to him. He had to understand that as good as it was - it had been a mistake - a lapse in judgement that could never be repeated.

Then his hand came around, sliding low on her belly and over the top of her mound, and she felt herself listing against him, till the hard wall of his chest was pressed to her back. "I don't play video games," he murmured against her ear. "Don't even own a skate board, or a baseball cap. And I'm here to study law, to try and make a difference in the world. I've been unofficially working at my dad's firm since I could read. I promise you, despite my age, I'm no kid, Serena."

Her eyes met his in the mirror, her resolve wavering as his tongue lashed out and trailed along her neck, sending the most delectable shiver of desire straight down her spine. Fuck, this was insanity. If anyone ever one ever found out, she'd be shunned like a pariah. But as he turned her in his arms and took her mouth, she couldn't find it in her to tell him no.

His cock hard against her belly, she pulled back and shook her head. "I really don't think we should be doing this."

Tipping her chin up with his thumb, as he sank his tongue into her mouth, he murmured, "Then don't think, Serena, just feel."

To be continued...

12